Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Help with my informative speech

Help with my informative speech

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Informative Speech ideas: updated weekly - My Speech Class

Help with my informative speech

Write My Essays Today -
Public Speaking Speech Topics and Ideas • My Speech Class

brutus essay xi The nature and extent of the judicial power of the United States, proposed to be granted by this constitution, claims our particular attention. Much has been said and written upon the subject of this new system on help with, both sides, but I have not met with any writer, who has discussed the judicial powers with any degree of accuracy. And yet it is obvious, that we can form but very imperfect ideas of the who is for the essay manner in which this government will work, or the help effect it will have in changing the internal police and mode of distributing justice at present subsisting in the respective states, without a thorough investigation of the powers of the judiciary and portfolio assessment of the my informative speech manner in which they will operate. This government is a complete system, not only for macbeth corruption of power essay, making, but for executing laws. And the courts of law, which will be constituted by it, are not only to decide upon my informative the constitution and the laws made in pursuance of it, but by officers subordinate to them to execute all their decisions. The real effect of this system of thesis portfolio government, will therefore be brought home to the feelings of the with people, through the medium of the judicial power. It is, moreover, of great importance, to examine with care the nature and extent of the judicial power, because those who are to be vested with it, are to be placed in a situation altogether unprecedented in who is responsible essay, a free country.

They are to speech be rendered totally independent, both of the people and the legislature, both with respect to their offices and salaries. No errors they may commit can be corrected by any power above them, if any such power there be, nor can they be removed from office for making ever so many erroneous adjudications. The only causes for which they can be displaced, is, conviction of treason, bribery, and holocaust essay high crimes and misdemeanors. This part of the plan is so modelled, as to authorise the courts, not only to carry into execution the powers expressly given, but where these are wanting or ambiguously expressed, to supply what is wanting by their own decisions. That we may be enabled to help with speech form a just opinion on this subject, I shall, in considering it, 1st. Serial Research. Examine the help with my informative nature and extent of the judicial powers #151; and.

2d. Enquire, whether the courts who are to exercise them, are so constituted as to afford reasonable ground of confidence, that they will exercise them for the general good. With a regard to radiodiagnosis the nature and extent of the judicial powers, I have to regret my want of help with capacity to give that full and macbeth essay minute explanation of them that the subject merits. To be able to do this, a man should be possessed of a degree of law knowledge far beyond what I pretend to. A number of hard words and technical phrases are used in this part of the system, about the meaning of which gentlemen learned in the law differ. With My Informative Speech. Its advocates know how to avail themselves of these phrases. In a number of instances, where objections are made to the powers given to the judicial, they give such an explanation to the technical terms as to avoid them. Though I am not competent to introduction give a perfect explanation of the powers granted to this department of the government, I shall yet attempt to trace some of the leading features of it, from which I presume it will appear, that they will operate to a total subversion of the help my informative state judiciaries, if not, to the legislative authority of the states. In article 3d, sect. 2d, it is research paper, said, The judicial power shall extend to all cases in law and equity arising under this constitution, the laws of the United States, and my informative speech treaties made, or which shall be made, under their authority, c. The first article to paper which this power extends, is, all cases in help with my informative speech, law and equity arising under this constitution.

What latitude of construction this clause should receive, it is not easy to say. At first view, one would suppose, that it meant no more than this, that the courts under the general government should exercise, not only the powers of courts of law, but also that of courts of equity, in the manner in which those powers are usually exercised in serial killers research, the different states. Help Speech. But this cannot be the meaning, because the next clause authorises the courts to take cognizance of all cases in law and equity arising under the laws of the United States; this last article, I conceive, conveys as much power to the general judicial as any of the state courts possess. The cases arising under the constitution must be different from those arising under the laws, or else the two clauses mean exactly the serial killers research same thing. The cases arising under the constitution must include such, as bring into question its meaning, and will require an explanation of the nature and extent of the with my informative speech powers of the different departments under it. This article, therefore, vests the judicial with a power to resolve all questions that may arise on any case on the construction of the constitution, either in law or in equity.

1st. They are authorised to determine all questions that may arise upon the meaning of the constitution in law. This article vests the courts with authority to give the constitution a legal construction, or to explain it according to the rules laid down for introduction for poverty, construing a law. #151; These rules give a certain degree of latitude of explanation. According to this mode of construction, the help speech courts are to give such meaning to assessment the constitution as comports best with the common, and my informative generally received acceptation of the words in essay, which it is expressed, regarding their ordinary and popular use, rather than their grammatical propriety. Where words are dubious, they will be explained by the context.

The end of the clause will be attended to, and the words will be understood, as having a view to it; and my informative speech the words will not be so understood as to bear no meaning or a very absurd one. 2d. The judicial are not only to decide questions arising upon the meaning of the constitution in law, but also in equity. By this they are empowered, to edwin olson phd thesis explain the constitution according to the reasoning spirit of with my informative it, without being confined to the words or letter. Edwin Olson Phd Thesis. From this method of interpreting laws (says Blackstone) by with the reason of them, arises what we call equity; which is thus defined by killers research Grotius, the correction of that, wherein the law, by reason of its universality, is deficient[]; for help, since in laws all cases cannot be foreseen, or expressed, it is necessary, that when the decrees of the radiodiagnosis thesis law cannot be applied to particular cases, there should some where be a power vested of defining those circumstances, which had they been foreseen the legislator would have expressed; and these are the cases, which according to Grotius, []lex non exacte definit, sed arbitrio boni viri permittet.

The same learned author observes, That equity, thus depending essentially upon each individual case, there can be no established rules and fixed principles of equity laid down, without destroying its very essence, and reducing it to a positive law. Help With My Informative Speech. From these remarks, the for the essay authority and business of the courts of law, under this clause, may be understood. They will give the with sense of every article of the constitution, that may from time to time come before them. And in their decisions they will not confine themselves to any fixed or established rules, but will determine, according to what appears to them, the reason and spirit of the thesis constitution. The opinions of the help with my informative speech supreme court, whatever they may be, will have the force of law; because there is no power provided in the constitution, that can correct their errors, or controul their adjudications. From this court there is no appeal. And I conceive the legislature themselves, cannot set aside a judgment of this court, because they are authorised by the constitution to decide in the last resort. The legislature must be controuled by the constitution, and not the constitution by them. They have therefore no more right to macbeth essay set aside any judgment pronounced upon the construction of the constitution, than they have to speech take from the president, the thesis chief command of the army and navy, and commit it to help with my informative speech some other person. The reason is plain; the judicial and executive derive their authority from the same source, that the legislature do theirs; and therefore in all cases, where the constitution does not make the one responsible to, or controulable by the other, they are altogether independent of each other. The judicial power will operate to effect, in the most certain, but yet silent and imperceptible manner, what is evidently the tendency of the constitution: #151; I mean, an entire subversion of the legislative, executive and judicial powers of the individual states.

Every adjudication of the supreme court, on assessment, any question that may arise upon the nature and extent of the general government, will affect the my informative limits of the state jurisdiction. In proportion as the former enlarge the exercise of their powers, will that of the latter be restricted. That the judicial power of the United States, will lean strongly in favour of the general government, and will give such an explanation to the constitution, as will favour an extension of its jurisdiction, is very evident from a variety of considerations. 1st. The constitution itself strongly countenances such a mode of construction. Most of the articles in this system, which convey powers of any considerable importance, are conceived in general and indefinite terms, which are either equivocal, ambiguous, or which require long definitions to unfold the extent of portfolio their meaning. The two most important powers committed to any government, those of raising money, and with speech of raising and keeping up troops, have already been considered, and serial killers paper shewn to be unlimitted by any thing but the help with discretion of the who is responsible for the holocaust essay legislature.

The clause which vests the power to pass all laws which are proper and necessary, to carry the powers given into execution, it has been shewn, leaves the legislature at liberty, to do every thing, which in their judgment is best. It is said, I know, that this clause confers no power on the legislature, which they would not have had without it #151; though I believe this is not the help fact, yet, admitting it to be, it implies that the constitution is not to receive an explanation strictly, according to its letter; but more power is implied than is expressed. Essay. And this clause, if it is to be considered, as explanatory of the extent of the powers given, rather than giving a new power, is to be understood as declaring, that in construing any of the articles conveying power, the spirit, intent and design of the clause, should be attended to, as well as the words in their common acceptation. This constitution gives sufficient colour for adopting an equitable construction, if we consider the great end and design it professedly has in view #151; these appear from its preamble to be, to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and posterity. The design of this system is here expressed, and it is proper to give such a meaning to with my informative the various parts, as will best promote the accomplishment of the thesis end; this idea suggests itself naturally upon reading the preamble, and will countenance the court in giving the several articles such a sense, as will the most effectually promote the ends the constitution had in view #151; how this manner of explaining the constitution will operate in my informative, practice, shall be the subject of corruption future enquiry. 2d. Not only my informative, will the constitution justify the courts in inclining to macbeth corruption essay this mode of explaining it, but they will be interested in using this latitude of interpretation. Help With. Every body of men invested with office are tenacious of power; they feel interested, and hence it has become a kind of maxim, to hand down their offices, with all its rights and privileges, unimpared to their successors; the same principle will influence them to extend their power, and increase their rights; this of itself will operate strongly upon the courts to give such a meaning to the constitution in portfolio assessment, all cases where it can possibly be done, as will enlarge the sphere of their own authority.

Every extension of the power of the general legislature, as well as of the judicial powers, will increase the powers of the courts; and the dignity and importance of the judges, will be in proportion to the extent and magnitude of the powers they exercise. I add, it is highly probable the emolument of the judges will be increased, with the increase of the business they will have to transact and its importance. From these considerations the judges will be interested to help my informative speech extend the powers of the courts, and to construe the constitution as much as possible, in such a way as to favour it; and that they will do it, appears probable. 3d. Because they will have precedent to plead, to justify them in it. Portfolio. It is well known, that the courts in England, have by help my informative speech their own authority, extended their jurisdiction far beyond the limits set them in their original institution, and by the laws of the land. The court of edwin olson phd thesis exchequer is a remarkable instance of this. It was originally intended principally to help with recover the king's debts, and to order the revenues of the portfolio assessment crown. It had a common law jurisdiction, which was established merely for the benefit of the king's accomptants. We learn from Blackstone, that the proceedings in this court are grounded on a writ called quo minus, in which the plaintiff suggests, that he is the king's farmer or debtor, and that the defendant hath done him the damage complained of, by which he is less able to pay the king. These suits, by speech the statute of Rutland, are expressly directed to be confined to such matters as specially concern the king, or his ministers in the exchequer.

And by the articuli super cartas, it is enacted, that no common pleas be thenceforth held in the exchequer contrary to the form of the great charter: but now any person may sue in edwin, the exchequer. The surmise of help with being debtor to the king being matter of form, and mere words of edwin olson course; and the court is open to all the nation. When the courts will have a precedent before them of help a court which extended its jurisdiction in responsible for the holocaust essay, opposition to an act of the legislature, is it not to be expected that they will extend theirs, especially when there is nothing in the constitution expressly against with, it? and they are authorised to construe its meaning, and are not under any controul? This power in the judicial, will enable them to mould the government, into almost any shape they please. #151; The manner in which this may be effected we will hereafter examine.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Help With My Informative Speech, Best Paper Writing Service in Texas

Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Epistemology is the study of knowledge. Epistemologists concern themselves with a number of tasks, which we might sort into two categories. First, we must determine the nature of knowledge; that is, what does it mean to say that someone knows, or fails to know, something? This is a matter of understanding what knowledge is, and how to my informative speech, distinguish between cases in which someone knows something and olson cases in which someone does not know something. While there is some general agreement about some aspects of this issue, we shall see that this question is much more difficult than one might imagine. Second, we must determine the with extent of who is for the holocaust, human knowledge; that is, how much do we, or can we, know? How can we use our reason, our senses, the testimony of others, and other resources to acquire knowledge?

Are there limits to what we can know? For instance, are some things unknowable? Is it possible that we do not know nearly as much as we think we do? Should we have a legitimate worry about skepticism, the view that we do not or cannot know anything at all? While this article provides on overview of the with speech important issues, it leaves the most basic questions unanswered; epistemology will continue to be an area of philosophical discussion as long as these questions remain.

The term “epistemology” comes from the Greek episteme, meaning knowledge, and logos, meaning, roughly, study, or science, of. Logos is the essay root of all terms ending in -ology – such as psychology, anthropology – and of logic, and help has many other related meanings. The word knowledge and its cognates are used in a variety of ways. One common use of the word know is as an expression of psychological conviction. For instance, we might hear someone say, I just knew it wouldn't rain, but then it did. While this may be an appropriate usage, philosophers tend to serial killers research paper, use the word know in a factive sense, so that one cannot know something that is not the case. Help With Speech? (This point is discussed at greater length in section 2b below.)

Even if we restrict ourselves to factive usages, there are still multiple senses of knowledge, and edwin phd thesis so we need to help my informative speech, distinguish between them. One kind of knowledge is procedural knowledge, sometimes called competence or know-how; for example, one can know how to ride a bicycle, or one can know how to responsible for the essay, drive from Washington, D.C. to New York. Another kind of my informative, knowledge is acquaintance knowledge or familiarity; for instance, one can know the department chairperson, or one can know Philadelphia. Epistemologists typically do not focus on procedural or acquaintance knowledge, however, instead preferring to focus on propositional knowledge. A proposition is who is responsible holocaust essay, something which can be expressed by a declarative sentence, and which purports to describe a fact or a state of affairs, such as Dogs are mammals, 2+2=7, It is wrong to murder innocent people for fun. (Note that a proposition may be true or false; that is, it need not actually express a fact.) Propositional knowledge, then, can be called knowledge-that; statements of with speech, propositional knowledge (or the lack thereof) are properly expressed using that-clauses, such as He knows that Houston is in serial research, Texas, or She does not know that the square root of help my informative, 81 is 9. In what follows, we will be concerned only with propositional knowledge. Propositional knowledge, obviously, encompasses knowledge about thesis a wide range of matters: scientific knowledge, geographical knowledge, mathematical knowledge, self-knowledge, and knowledge about any field of study whatever.

Any truth might, in principle, be knowable, although there might be unknowable truths. One goal of epistemology is to determine the criteria for knowledge so that we can know what can or cannot be known, in other words, the study of help my informative speech, epistemology fundamentally includes the study of for poverty essay, meta-epistemology (what we can know about knowledge itself). We can also distinguish between different types of with my informative speech, propositional knowledge, based on the source of that knowledge. Non-empirical or a priori knowledge is radiodiagnosis, possible independently of, or prior to, any experience, and requires only the help my informative speech use of reason; examples include knowledge of logical truths such as the portfolio assessment law of non-contradiction, as well as knowledge of abstract claims (such as ethical claims or claims about various conceptual matters). With My Informative Speech? Empirical or a posteriori knowledge is possible only subsequent, or posterior, to certain sense experiences (in addition to the use of reason); examples include knowledge of the color or shape of a physical object or knowledge of geographical locations. Who Is Responsible Essay? (Some philosophers, called rationalists, believe that all knowledge is ultimately grounded upon reason; others, called empiricists, believe that all knowledge is ultimately grounded upon help experience.) A thorough epistemology should, of course, address all kinds of knowledge, although there might be different standards for a priori and a posteriori knowledge. We can also distinguish between individual knowledge and serial killers paper collective knowledge. Social epistemology is the subfield of epistemology that addresses the way that groups, institutions, or other collective bodies might come to acquire knowledge. 2. The Nature of Propositional Knowledge.

Having narrowed our focus to propositional knowledge, we must ask ourselves what, exactly, constitutes knowledge. Help With? What does it mean for edwin, someone to know something? What is the difference between someone who knows something and help with someone else who does not know it, or between something one knows and something one does not know? Since the scope of knowledge is so broad, we need a general characterization of knowledge, one which is applicable to any kind of proposition whatsoever. Epistemologists have usually undertaken this task by seeking a correct and complete analysis of the concept of olson phd thesis, knowledge, in other words a set of with my informative, individually necessary and jointly sufficient conditions which determine whether someone knows something. Let us begin with the radiodiagnosis observation that knowledge is a mental state; that is, knowledge exists in one's mind, and unthinking things cannot know anything. Further, knowledge is a specific kind of with my informative speech, mental state. While that-clauses can also be used to describe desires and intentions, these cannot constitute knowledge.

Rather, knowledge is a kind of belief . Radiodiagnosis Thesis? If one has no beliefs about a particular matter, one cannot have knowledge about it. For instance, suppose that I desire that I be given a raise in salary, and that I intend to do whatever I can to earn one. Suppose further that I am doubtful as to whether I will indeed be given a raise, due to the intricacies of the university's budget and such. Given that I do not believe that I will be given a raise, I cannot be said to know that I will. Only if I am inclined to with my informative speech, believe something can I come to know it. Radiodiagnosis Thesis? Similarly, thoughts that an individual has never entertained are not among his beliefs, and with speech thus cannot be included in his body of knowledge. Some beliefs, those which the individual is actively entertaining, are called occurrent beliefs.

The majority of an individual's beliefs are non-occurrent; these are beliefs that the individual has in the background but is edwin phd thesis, not entertaining at speech, a particular time. Correspondingly, most of our knowledge is non-occurrent, or background, knowledge; only a small amount of one's knowledge is ever actively on one's mind. Knowledge, then, requires belief. Of course, not all beliefs constitute knowledge. Belief is necessary but not sufficient for knowledge. We are all sometimes mistaken in what we believe; in other words, while some of our beliefs are true, others are false. As we try to assessment, acquire knowledge, then, we are trying to increase our stock of true beliefs (while simultaneously minimizing our false beliefs). We might say that the speech most typical purpose of beliefs is to describe or capture the way things actually are; that is, when one forms a belief, one is radiodiagnosis, seeking a match between one's mind and the world. (We sometimes, of my informative, course, form beliefs for serial, other reasons – to my informative, create a positive attitude, to olson phd thesis, deceive ourselves, and so forth – but when we seek knowledge, we are trying to get things right.) And, alas, we sometimes fail to achieve such a match; some of our beliefs do not describe the way things actually are.

Note that we are assuming here that there is such a thing as objective truth, so that it is help my informative speech, possible for beliefs to match or to fail to match with reality. That is, in order for someone to know something, there must be something one knows about . Recall that we are discussing knowledge in the factive sense; if there are no facts of the matter, then there's nothing to responsible essay, know (or to fail to with speech, know). This assumption is not universally accepted – in particular, it is not shared by some proponents of relativism – but it will not be defended here. However, we can say that truth is a condition of thesis portfolio, knowledge; that is, if a belief is not true, it cannot constitute knowledge. Speech? Accordingly, if there is no such thing as truth, then there can be no knowledge. Even if there is such a thing as truth, if there is a domain in for the holocaust, which there are no truths, then there can be no knowledge within that domain. (For example, if beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then a belief that something is beautiful cannot be true or false, and thus cannot constitute knowledge.) Knowledge, then, requires factual belief. Help Speech? However, this does not suffice to capture the nature of knowledge. Serial Killers Paper? Just as knowledge requires successfully achieving the objective of help my informative speech, true belief, it also requires success with regard to the formation of that belief.

In other words, not all true beliefs constitute knowledge; only true beliefs arrived at in the right way constitute knowledge. What, then, is the right way of arriving at beliefs? In addition to truth, what other properties must a belief have in order to constitute knowledge? We might begin by noting that sound reasoning and solid evidence seem to be the radiodiagnosis way to acquire knowledge. By contrast, a lucky guess cannot constitute knowledge. Similarly, misinformation and faulty reasoning do not seem like a recipe for knowledge, even if they happen to help with my informative, lead to a true belief. A belief is said to be justified if it is introduction essay, obtained in the right way. While justification seems, at first glance, to be a matter of a belief's being based on evidence and reasoning rather than on luck or misinformation, we shall see that there is much disagreement regarding how to spell out the help my informative speech details. The requirement that knowledge involve justification does not necessarily mean that knowledge requires absolute certainty, however. For Poverty? Humans are fallible beings, and fallibilism is the view that it is possible to have knowledge even when one's true belief might have turned out to be false.

Between beliefs which were necessarily true and those which are true solely by luck lies a spectrum of beliefs with regard to with my informative, which we had some defeasible reason to believe that they would be true. Thesis? For instance, if I heard the weatherman say that there is a 90% chance of rain, and as a result I formed the belief that it would rain, then my true belief that it would rain was not true purely by with my informative luck. Even though there was some chance that my belief might have been false, there was a sufficient basis for that belief for it to constitute knowledge. This basis is referred to as the justification for that belief. We can then say that, to constitute knowledge, a belief must be both true and justified. Note that because of luck, a belief can be unjustified yet true; and because of human fallibility, a belief can be justified yet false. In other words, truth and justification are two independent conditions of beliefs. The fact that a belief is true does not tell us whether or not it is justified; that depends on how the paper belief was arrived at.

So, two people might hold the same true belief, but for my informative, different reasons, so that one of them is justified and the other is for poverty, unjustified. Similarly, the fact that a belief is justified does not tell us whether it's true or false. Of course, a justified belief will presumably be more likely to with my informative, be true than to be false, and justified beliefs will presumably be more likely or more probable to olson phd thesis, be true than unjustified beliefs. (As we will see in my informative speech, section 3 below, the exact nature of the relationship between truth and justification is contentious.) For some time, the justified true belief (JTB) account was widely agreed to essay, capture the nature of knowledge. However, in 1963, Edmund Gettier published a short but widely influential article which has shaped much subsequent work in epistemology. Gettier provided two examples in help speech, which someone had a true and justified belief, but in which we seem to want to deny that the individual has knowledge, because luck still seems to who is responsible holocaust essay, play a role in his belief having turned out to be true.

Consider an example. Suppose that the clock on campus (which keeps accurate time and is well maintained) stopped working at 11:56pm last night, and has yet to with my informative speech, be repaired. On my way to my noon class, exactly twelve hours later, I glance at the clock and for the essay form the belief that the my informative speech time is 11:56. Thesis? My belief is true, of course, since the time is indeed 11:56. And my belief is justified, as I have no reason to doubt that the help my informative clock is working, and I cannot be blamed for serial killers, basing beliefs about the time on what the clock says. Nonetheless, it seems evident that I do not know that the time is help with my informative speech, 11:56. After all, if I had walked past the clock a bit earlier or a bit later, I would have ended up with a false belief rather than a true one.

This example and radiodiagnosis thesis others like it, while perhaps somewhat far-fetched, seem to help speech, show that it is thesis portfolio assessment, possible for justified true belief to fail to constitute knowledge. Help? To put it another way, the justification condition was meant to ensure that knowledge was based on essay, solid evidence rather than on luck or misinformation, but Gettier-type examples seem to show that justified true belief can still involve luck and thus fall short of knowledge. This problem is referred to as the with my informative speech Gettier problem. To solve this problem, we must either show that all instances of justified true belief do indeed constitute knowledge, or alternatively refine our analysis of knowledge. We might think that there is a simple and macbeth corruption of power straightforward solution to the Gettier problem. Speech? Note that my reasoning was tacitly based on my belief that the clock is working properly, and that this belief is false. This seems to explain what has gone wrong in this example. Corruption Of Power? Accordingly, we might revise our analysis of knowledge by insisting that to constitute knowledge, a belief must be true and justified and must be formed without relying on any false beliefs.

In other words, we might say, justification, truth, and help with my informative speech belief are all necessary for knowledge, but they are not jointly sufficient for serial research, knowledge; there is a fourth condition – namely, that no false beliefs be essentially involved in help with speech, the reasoning that led to the belief – which is also necessary. Unfortunately, this will not suffice; we can modify the example so that my belief is justified and true, and macbeth corruption of power is not based on any false beliefs, but still falls short of knowledge. Suppose, for instance, that I do not have any beliefs about the clock's current state, but merely the with more general belief that the clock usually is in macbeth of power essay, working order. This belief, which is help with my informative, true, would suffice to justify my belief that the time is now 11:56; of course, it still seems evident that I do not know the time. However, the olson no-false-belief condition does not seem to be completely misguided; perhaps we can add some other condition to justification and truth to speech, yield a correct characterization of knowledge. Note that, even if I didn't actively form the belief that the clock is currently working properly, it seems to be implicit in my reasoning, and the fact that it is portfolio, false is surely relevant to help my informative, the problem. After all, if I were asked, at the time that I looked at the clock, whether it is working properly, I would have said that it is. Conversely, if I believed that the clock wasn't working properly, I wouldn't be justified in forming a belief about the time based on what the introduction for poverty clock says.

In other words, the with my informative speech proposition that the clock is working properly right now meets the following conditions: it is a false proposition, I do not realize that it is olson phd thesis, a false proposition, and with if I had realized that it is a false proposition, my justification for introduction essay, my belief that it is my informative, 11:56 would have been undercut or defeated. If we call propositions such as this defeaters, then we can say that to serial, constitute knowledge, a belief must be true and help speech justified, and there must not be any defeaters to the justification of for the essay, that belief. Many epistemologists believe this analysis to be correct. Rather than modifying the JTB account of knowledge by adding a fourth condition, some epistemologists see the Gettier problem as reason to seek a substantially different alternative. We have noted that knowledge should not involve luck, and that Gettier-type examples are those in which luck plays some role in the formation of a justified true belief.

In typical instances of knowledge, the factors responsible for the justification of a belief are also responsible for its truth. My Informative Speech? For example, when the clock is working properly, my belief is both true and thesis justified because it's based on the clock, which accurately displays the time. But one feature that all Gettier-type examples have in common is the lack of a clear connection between the truth and the justification of the belief in question. For example, my belief that the time is 11:56 is with speech, justified because it's based on the clock, but it's true because I happened to walk by at just the right moment. So, we might insist that to constitute knowledge, a belief must be both true and justified, and its truth and radiodiagnosis thesis justification must be connected somehow. This notion of a connection between the truth and the justification of a belief turns out to be difficult to formulate precisely, but causal accounts of knowledge seek to capture the spirit of this proposal by my informative speech more significantly altering the analysis of knowledge. Such accounts maintain that in order for someone to assessment, know a proposition, there must be a causal connection between his belief in that proposition and the fact that the proposition encapsulates. This retains the truth condition, since a proposition must be true in order for it to my informative, encapsulate a fact. Introduction Essay? However, it appears to be incompatible with fallibilism, since it does not allow for help with, the possibility that a belief be justified yet false. (Strictly speaking, causal accounts of knowledge make no reference to justification, although we might attempt to reformulate fallibilism in macbeth, somewhat modified terms in order to help with, state this observation.) While causal accounts of olson phd thesis, knowledge are no longer thought to be correct, they have engendered reliabilist theories of knowledge, which shall be discussed in section 3b below.

One reason that the Gettier problem is so problematic is that neither Gettier nor anyone who preceded him has offered a sufficiently clear and accurate analysis of justification. We have said that justification is a matter of a belief's having been formed in the right way, but we have yet to say what that amounts to. We must now consider this matter more closely. We have noted that the help my informative goal of our belief-forming practices is to obtain truth while avoiding error, and corruption that justification is the feature of beliefs which are formed in such a way as to best pursue this goal. Help With Speech? If we think, then, of the phd thesis goal of with speech, our belief-forming practices as an attempt to establish a match between one's mind and radiodiagnosis the world, and if we also think of the application or withholding of the justification condition as an evaluation of whether this match was arrived at in the right way, then there seem to with, be two obvious approaches to construing justification: namely, in terms of the believer's mind, or in terms of the world.

Belief is a mental state, and portfolio assessment belief-formation is with speech, a mental process. Accordingly, one might reason, whether or not a belief is justified – whether, that is, it is formed in the right way – can be determined by examining the thought-processes of the for poverty essay believer during its formation. With Speech? Such a view, which maintains that justification depends solely on factors internal to macbeth corruption, the believer's mind, is called internalism. (The term internalism has different meanings in with my informative, other contexts; here, it will be used strictly to refer to this type of view about epistemic justification.) According to internalism, the only factors that are relevant to the determination of whether a belief is justified are the believer's other mental states. After all, an internalist will argue, only an individual's mental states – her beliefs about the world, her sensory inputs (for example, her sense data) and her beliefs about the relations between her various beliefs – can determine what new beliefs she will form, so only an radiodiagnosis individual's mental states can determine whether any particular belief is justified. In particular, in order to be justified, a belief must be appropriately based upon or supported by other mental states. This raises the question of what constitutes the basing or support relation between a belief and one's other mental states. We might want to say that, in speech, order for belief A to be appropriately based on belief B (or beliefs B1 and B2, or B1, B2, and…Bn), the research paper truth of B must suffice to establish the truth of A, in other words, B must entail A. (We shall consider the relationship between beliefs and sensory inputs below.) However, if we want to allow for our fallibility, we must instead say that the truth of B would give one good reason to believe that A is also true (by making it likely or probable that A is true). An elaboration of what counts as a good reason for belief, accordingly, is an with my informative essential part of any internalist account of justification. However, there is an additional condition that we must add: belief B must itself be justified, since unjustified beliefs cannot confer justification on corruption, other beliefs.

Because belief B be must also be justified, must there be some justified belief C upon which B is based? If so, C must itself be justified, and it may derive its justification from some further justified belief, D. My Informative? This chain of edwin, beliefs deriving their justification from other beliefs may continue forever, leading us in an infinite regress. While the idea of an infinite regress might seem troubling, the primary ways of help with my informative, avoiding such a regress may have their own problems as well. This raises the regress problem, which begins from macbeth of power, observing that there are only four possibilities as to the structure of one's justified beliefs: The series of justified beliefs, each based upon the other, continues infinitely. The series of justified beliefs circles back to its beginning (A is based on help with, B, B on C, C on serial killers research paper, D, and D on A). The series of justified beliefs begins with an unjustified belief. The series of with my informative speech, justified beliefs begins with a belief which is justified, but not by virtue of being based on thesis portfolio, another justified belief.

These alternatives seem to exhaust the help possibilities. That is, if one has any justified beliefs, one of these four possibilities must describe the relationships between those beliefs. As such, a complete internalist account of justification must decide among the four. Let us, then, consider each of the four possibilities mentioned above. Thesis? Alternative 1 seems unacceptable because the human mind can contain only finitely many beliefs, and any thought-process that leads to the formation of a new belief must have some starting point. Alternative 2 seems no better, since circular reasoning appears to be fallacious. And alternative 3 has already been ruled out, since it renders the second belief in the series (and, thus, all subsequent beliefs) unjustified. That leaves alternative 4, which must, by process of elimination, be correct.

This line of with, reasoning, which is typically known as the regress argument, leads to essay, the conclusion that there are two different kinds of justified beliefs: those which begin a series of justified beliefs, and those which are based on other justified beliefs. The former, called basic beliefs, are able to confer justification on help my informative, other, non-basic beliefs, without themselves having their justification conferred upon them by other beliefs. As such, there is an asymmetrical relationship between basic and edwin phd thesis non-basic beliefs. Such a view of the structure of justified belief is known as foundationalism. In general, foundationalism entails that there is an asymmetrical relationship between any two beliefs: if A is based on B, then B cannot be based on A. Accordingly, it follows that at least some beliefs (namely basic beliefs) are justified in some way other than by way of help with my informative, a relation to other beliefs.

Basic beliefs must be self-justified, or must derive their justification from some non-doxastic source such as sensory inputs; the exact source of the thesis portfolio assessment justification of basic beliefs needs to be explained by any complete foundationalist account of justification. Internalists might be dissatisfied with foundationalism, since it allows for the possibility of beliefs that are justified without being based upon other beliefs. Since it was our solution to the regress problem that led us to foundationalism, and help speech since none of the alternatives seem palatable, we might look for a flaw in the problem itself. Note that the problem is serial, based on a pivotal but hitherto unstated assumption: namely, that justification is with speech, linear in fashion. That is, the statement of the regress problem assumes that the edwin basing relation parallels a logical argument, with one belief being based on one or more other beliefs in an asymmetrical fashion. So, an internalist who finds foundationalism to be problematic might deny this assumption, maintaining instead that justification is the result of a holistic relationship among beliefs. My Informative Speech? That is, one might maintain that beliefs derive their justification by inclusion in a set of portfolio assessment, beliefs which cohere with one another as a whole; a proponent of with my informative speech, such a view is called a coherentist. A coherentist, then, sees justification as a relation of edwin, mutual support among many beliefs, rather than a series of asymmetrical beliefs. A belief derives its justification, according to coherentism, not by being based on one or more other beliefs, but by virtue of its membership in a set of beliefs that all fit together in the right way. (The coherentist needs to specify what constitutes coherence, of course. It must be something more than logical consistency, since two unrelated beliefs may be consistent.

Rather, there must be some positive support relationship – for instance, some sort of explanatory relationship – between the help speech members of a coherent set in order for the beliefs to be individually justified.) Coherentism is vulnerable to the isolation objection. It seems possible for radiodiagnosis thesis, a set of beliefs to be coherent, but for with, all of those beliefs to be isolated from reality. Consider, for instance, a work of fiction. All of the statements in responsible holocaust essay, the work of fiction might form a coherent set, but presumably believing all and only the statements in a work of fiction will not render one justified.

Indeed, any form of internalism seems vulnerable to help with my informative, this objection, and thus a complete internalist account of radiodiagnosis thesis, justification must address it. Recall that justification requires a match between one's mind and help my informative speech the world, and an inordinate emphasis on the relations between the beliefs in one's mind seems to ignore the macbeth question of whether those beliefs match up with the way things actually are. Accordingly, one might think that focusing solely on factors internal to the believer's mind will inevitably lead to a mistaken account of justification. The alternative, then, is that at least some factors external to the believer's mind determine whether or not she is justified. A proponent of such a view is help with speech, called an externalist. According to externalism, the only way to essay, avoid the isolation objection and ensure that knowledge does not include luck is to consider some factors other than the individual's other beliefs. Which factors, then, should be considered? The most prominent version of externalism, called reliabilism, suggests that we consider the source of a belief.

Beliefs can be formed as a result of many different sources, such as sense experience, reason, testimony, memory. More precisely, we might specify which sense was used, who provided the testimony, what sort of help with my informative, reasoning is used, or how recent the relevant memory is. For every belief, we can indicate the cognitive process that led to for poverty, its formation. In its simplest and most straightforward form, reliabilism maintains that whether or not a belief is justified depends upon help my informative speech whether that process is a reliable source of true beliefs. Since we are seeking a match between our mind and the world, justified beliefs are those which result from processes which regularly achieve such a match. So, for example, using vision to determine the color of an object which is well-lit and relatively near is a reliable belief-forming process for a person with normal vision, but not for a color-blind person. Forming beliefs on the basis of the testimony of an expert is responsible holocaust essay, likely to yield true beliefs, but forming beliefs on the basis of the testimony of compulsive liars is not. In general, if a belief is the with speech result of a cognitive process which reliably (most of the time – we still want to leave room for human fallibility) leads to true beliefs, then that belief is justified.

The foregoing suggests one immediate challenge for holocaust essay, reliabilism. The formation of my informative speech, a belief is a one-time event, but the responsible for the holocaust reliability of the process depends upon with my informative speech the long-term performance of that process. (This can include counterfactual as well as actual events. For instance, a coin which is flipped only once and lands on heads nonetheless has a 50% chance of for poverty, landing on with, tails, even though its actual performance has yielded heads 100% of the time.) And this requires that we specify which process is being used, so that we can evaluate its performance in other instances. However, cognitive processes can be described in more or less general terms: for example, the same belief-forming process might be variously described as sense experience, vision, vision by thesis assessment a normally-sighted person, vision by a normally-sighted person in daylight, vision by a normally-sighted person in daylight while looking at a tree, vision by a normally-sighted person in daylight while looking at an elm tree, and so forth. The generality problem notes that some of these descriptions might specify a reliable process but others might specify an unreliable process, so that we cannot know whether a belief is justified or unjustified unless we know the appropriate level of my informative, generality to use in describing the process. Even if the generality problem can be solved, another problem remains for externalism. Keith Lehrer presents this problem by way of his example of Mr. Truetemp. Corruption Essay? Truetemp has, unbeknownst to him, had a tempucomp – a device which accurately reads the temperature and causes a spontaneous belief about that temperature – implanted in help my informative speech, his brain. As a result, he has many true beliefs about the radiodiagnosis temperature, but he does not know why he has them or what their source is. Lehrer argues that, although Truetemp's belief-forming process is reliable, his ignorance of the help with tempucomp renders his temperature-beliefs unjustified, and thus that a reliable cognitive process cannot yield justification unless the believer is aware of the fact that the process is who is responsible holocaust essay, reliable.

In other words, the mere fact that the process is reliable does not suffice, Lehrer concludes, to justify any beliefs which are formed via that process. Given the above characterization of knowledge, there are many ways that one might come to know something. Knowledge of empirical facts about the physical world will necessarily involve perception, in other words, the use of the help my informative senses. Science, with its collection of data and assessment conducting of help my informative speech, experiments, is the paradigm of empirical knowledge. However, much of our more mundane knowledge comes from the senses, as we look, listen, smell, touch, and taste the various objects in our environments. But all knowledge requires some amount of radiodiagnosis thesis, reasoning. Data collected by scientists must be analyzed before knowledge is yielded, and we draw inferences based on what our senses tell us.

And knowledge of abstract or non-empirical facts will exclusively rely upon reasoning. In particular, intuition is often believed to be a sort of direct access to knowledge of the with speech a priori . Once knowledge is obtained, it can be sustained and passed on to others. Memory allows us to know something that we knew in the past, even, perhaps, if we no longer remember the original justification. Knowledge can also be transmitted from one individual to another via testimony; that is, my justification for introduction for poverty, a particular belief could amount to the fact that some trusted source has told me that it is help with my informative speech, true. In addition to the nature of knowledge, epistemologists concern themselves with the question of the extent of phd thesis, human knowledge: how much do we, or can we, know? Whatever turns out to be the correct account of the nature of knowledge, there remains the matter of whether we actually have any knowledge. It has been suggested that we do not, or cannot, know anything, or at least that we do not know as much as we think we do. Such a view is called skepticism.

We can distinguish between a number of different varieties of skepticism. Help My Informative? First, one might be a skeptic only with regard to certain domains, such as mathematics, morality, or the external world (this is the most well-known variety of skepticism). Such a skeptic is a local skeptic, as contrasted with a global skeptic, who maintains that we cannot know anything at edwin phd thesis, all. Also, since knowledge requires that our beliefs be both true and with justified, a skeptic might maintain that none of our beliefs are true or that none of introduction, them are justified (the latter is much more common than the former). While it is quite easy to challenge any claim to knowledge by glibly asking, How do you know?, this does not suffice to show that skepticism is an important position.

Like any philosophical stance, skepticism must be supported by with an argument. Many arguments have been offered in defense of skepticism, and many responses to those arguments have been offered in return. Here, we shall consider two of the most prominent arguments in support of corruption, skepticism about the external world. In the first of his Meditations , Rene Descartes offers an help my informative argument in assessment, support of skepticism, which he then attempts to refute in the later Meditations. The argument notes that some of our perceptions are inaccurate. Our senses can trick us; we sometimes mistake a dream for a waking experience, and it is possible that an with speech evil demon is systematically deceiving us. Corruption Of Power Essay? (The modern version of the help with evil demon scenario is that you are a brain-in-a-vat, because scientists have removed your brain from your skull, connected it to a sophisticated computer, and immersed it in a vat of preservative fluid. The computer produces what seem to be genuine sense experiences, and also responds to your brain's output to make it seem that you are able to move about in radiodiagnosis, your environment as you did when your brain was still in your body.

While this scenario may seem far-fetched, we must admit that it is at help speech, least possible.) As a result, some of our beliefs will be false. In order to be justified in believing what we do, we must have some way to distinguish between those beliefs which are true (or, at least, are likely to be true) and those which are not. Radiodiagnosis Thesis? But just as there are no signs that will allow us to distinguish between waking and dreaming, there are no signs that will allow us to distinguish between beliefs that are accurate and beliefs which are the result of the machinations of an with evil demon. For Poverty? This indistinguishability between trustworthy and untrustworthy belief, the argument goes, renders all of our beliefs unjustified, and thus we cannot know anything.

A satisfactory response to this argument, then, must show either that we are indeed able to distinguish between true and false beliefs, or that we need not be able to make such a distinction. According to the indistinguishability skeptic, my senses can tell me how things appear , but not how they actually are. We need to use reason to construct an help speech argument that leads us from beliefs about how things appear to serial paper, (justified) beliefs about how they are. My Informative Speech? But even if we are able to trust our perceptions, so that we know that they are accurate, David Hume argues that the specter of skepticism remains. Note that we only perceive a very small part of the universe at any given moment, although we think that we have knowledge of the world beyond that which we are currently perceiving. It follows, then, that the senses alone cannot account for this knowledge, and that reason must supplement the senses in serial killers research paper, some way in my informative, order to account for any such knowledge. Radiodiagnosis? However, Hume argues, reason is incapable of my informative, providing justification for any belief about the external world beyond the scope of our current sense perceptions. Let us consider two such possible arguments and Hume's critique of thesis, them. i. With My Informative? Numerical vs.

Qualitative Identity. We typically believe that the external world is, for the most part, stable. For instance, I believe that my car is parked where I left it this morning, even though I am not currently looking at it. If I were to go peek out the window right now and see my car, I might form the belief that my car has been in the same space all day. What is the basis for this belief? If asked to essay, make my reasoning explicit, I might proceed as follows: I have had two sense-experiences of my car: one this morning and one just now. The two sense-experiences were (more or less) identical.

Therefore, it is with my informative speech, likely that the objects that caused them are identical. Therefore, a single object – my car – has been in macbeth corruption of power essay, that parking space all day. Similar reasoning would undergird all of our beliefs about the persistence of the external world and all of the objects we perceive. Help With? But are these beliefs justified? Hume thinks not, since the above argument (and all arguments like it) contains an radiodiagnosis thesis equivocation. In particular, the first occurrence of identical refers to help my informative, qualitative identity. Phd Thesis? The two sense-experiences are not one and the same, but are distinct; when we say that they are identical we mean that one is similar to the other in all of its qualities or properties. But the second occurrence of my informative, identical refers to numerical identity.

When we say that the objects that caused the thesis portfolio two sense-experiences are identical, we mean that there is my informative, one object, rather than two, that is responsible for both of them. For The Holocaust Essay? This equivocation, Hume argues, renders the argument fallacious; accordingly, we need another argument to help speech, support our belief that objects persist even when we are not observing them. ii. Hume's Skepticism about Induction. Suppose that a satisfactory argument could be found in support of assessment, our beliefs in help my informative speech, the persistence of physical objects.

This would provide us with knowledge that the objects that we have observed have persisted even when we were not observing them. But in addition to introduction for poverty, believing that these objects have persisted up until now, we believe that they will persist in the future; we also believe that objects we have never observed similarly have persisted and will persist. Help With My Informative? In other words, we expect the future to radiodiagnosis thesis, be roughly like the past, and the parts of the universe that we have not observed to be roughly like the parts that we have observed. For example, I believe that my car will persist into the future. What is the basis for this belief? If asked to make my reasoning explicit, I might proceed as follows: My car has always persisted in help, the past.

Nature is olson, roughly uniform across time and space (and thus the future will be roughly like the past). Therefore, my car will persist in the future. Similar reasoning would undergird all of my informative, our beliefs about the future and introduction for poverty essay about the unobserved. Are such beliefs justified? Again, Hume thinks not, since the above argument, and all arguments like it, contain an unsupported premise, namely the help second premise, which might be called the Principle of the Uniformity of introduction for poverty essay, Nature (PUN).

Why should we believe this principle to be true? Hume insists that we provide some reason in with speech, support of killers research, this belief. Because the above argument is an inductive rather than a deductive argument, the problem of showing that it is help my informative speech, a good argument is typically referred to as the problem of induction. We might think that there is a simple and straightforward solution to the problem of induction, and thesis that we can indeed provide support for our belief that PUN is true. Such an argument would proceed as follows: PUN has always been true in the past.

Nature is roughly uniform across time and space (and thus the help with my informative future will be roughly like the past). Therefore, PUN will be true in the future. This argument, however, is research, circular; its second premise is PUN itself! Accordingly, we need another argument to support our belief that PUN is true, and thus to help with my informative speech, justify our inductive arguments about the future and the unobserved. The study of knowledge is one of the most fundamental aspects of philosophical inquiry. Any claim to serial research, knowledge must be evaluated to determine whether or not it indeed constitutes knowledge. Such an evaluation essentially requires an with my informative understanding of what knowledge is and how much knowledge is possible.

While this article provides on overview of the important issues, it leaves the most basic questions unanswered; epistemology will continue to be an area of philosophical discussion as long as these questions remain.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Could you give me some ideas about my Informative Speech? You

Resume Template – 781+ Free Samples, Examples Format Download! If you’re aiming to get hired in with speech your dream company working your dream job, well you’re going to have to edwin olson phd thesis, make sure you have a dream resume to help get you through the finish-line ahead of the rest of the with my informative speech, competition. A resume is more than just a document which tells your employer how qualified, experienced and skilled you. A resume is a summarized extension of portfolio assessment, one’s professional persona, and presentation makes all the difference! You can also see resume template . You may not be creatively equipped or trained to write an appealing cover letter. This is where extra set of guidelines come into help play. The Art of Writing a Great Resume Template. Resume writing is a purposeful writing.

Nobody writes resumes for bedtime reading (of course, badly written ones will obviously face that fate). A resume is paper, not a place to showcase your pedantry. Hence don’t pontify about yourself. Don’t follow the sesquipedalian way of writing. Speech. Always try to maintain the simple and easily understandable language. Remember confusing jargon and abbreviations are not going to add any value to your CV. It gives an impression that you are just bloviating about yourself. Lengthy resumes often resemble a Life Insurance person giving a 75-slide demo.

No wonder they make any favor for the candidate, but putting the hiring manager to sleep. Don’t forget that a well-crafted resume is a ticket for macbeth essay, a better career opportunity. My Informative Speech. For that, the macbeth, CV should be beautifully interwoven with quantifiable facts and help my informative, figures. Is your job becoming Sisyphean with every passing day? Then our templates greatly help you come out for the, of the with speech, gutter and who is responsible for the holocaust, finds a place of your wish. Whether you are a recent college grad or you are at the crossroads of life, our resumes come as life savers. The image is an attempt to educate you about the do’s and dont’s while penning a resume. Constructing your resume for grabbing immediate attention from prospective employers by highlighting your strengths as a potential candidate is difficult. The solution to this is easily achievable by using our resume bundle, designed to help my informative, make organized and structured resumes catering to different genres of job positions in various industries.

12 Resume Bundle Templates in Word and Psd Format. This bundle is specifically introduced for channeling the experience and artistic ability of yours through the resume to the prospective job recruiters. These templates with customizable font offers varied colorful options. With investment of $25 which is such a meagre amount, your resume is for the holocaust essay, ready to be email/send to the recruiters. Developer Resume + Cover Page + Cover Letter + Portfolio Bundle – 8 Templates. Are you eyeing for a job in the best IT companies as a developer? Then probably you have come to help, the right place, as you can create the best professional resume by choosing from our eight templates catering to job applications for who is for the, HTML, WordPress, .Net, Java, App, PHP, Web and with my informative, Software developers.

Massive Designer Resume + Cover Letter + Portfolio Bundle – 4 Templates. If you’re hoping to score big due to assessment, your skills and help my informative, expertise in the creative industry, you’re going to need a resume template which is endowed with all the elements which help a creative’s resume shine and make an instant impression on the recruiter/manager/employer. Lucky for you, our website has a pile of creative resume samples! Simple Clean Free Resume Mockups – 5 Templates. If you have your sights set on designing a resume which has a one or more infographics displaying your caliber and merit as a candidate for the job you’ve applied for, then this mockup is what you should download and use right away! It’s professionally designed and good-looking too!

Free PSD Resume Bundle from Template.net. This worthy bundle consists of customizable and editable resume templates in PSD formats having high resolution with various fonts. This eye appealing resume is preferred by most of the upcoming professionals to radiodiagnosis, attract employers. It is with speech, offered absolutely free to serial paper, give a start to your career at the earliest. When you work on a CV template to make one of your own, make sure you create a resume which is just another amalgamation of help my informative, details, rather aim for a stylish resume which is professional and creative. Your resume must be an responsible holocaust essay, expression – it should immediately capture the attention of employer/recruiter! This is a ready-to-use, printable simple CV sample.

Spaces have been provided at the appropriate places for you to insert the relevant details and information. This particular format is easy to help with, customize and fully editable. Download now! [ 42+ Best CV Templates Free Download ] Creativity is an serial research paper, immense boost to your resume and help speech, helps you be noticed over other applicants for your dream jobs. Play around and experiment with all kinds of theme based creative resume templates available in radiodiagnosis thesis layered PSD and AI formats. If creative resume templates is your demand, well, let us tell us that creative resume packages are usually heavy-duty – they come with design variations, colour options and pre-set layouts, with peripheral pages such as cover pages, references, and mini portfolios, and much more! You really can count on these templates to do the trick for you – as long as you’re a merited candidate! [ 40+ Free Creative Resume Templates ] If you’re hoping to with my informative, get into the corporate sector, this particular business resume template has got all the goodies to who is for the, make sure it happens for you. If you’re in a time-crunch situation, use this template to develop a business resume of yourself in a jiffy! Free, downloadable, customizable and print ready!

By downloading these sample resume templates, one can easily fill in the blank spaces and my informative, customize the resume as per his/her needs, details and information. Radiodiagnosis. Free resume templates download is a popular process which a lot of people follow to draft resumes for with speech, professional reasons. [ 109+ Free Resume Templates Download DOC File ] It’s a difficult and slightly tedious task scrolling through a big stack of resume samples, searching for the ‘one’ which suits your caliber the best. Well, you can quit searching now and macbeth corruption essay, opt for help with my informative, MS Word resume templates. The collection of resumes is who is responsible for the holocaust essay, vast, however they are well-categorized so it won’t take you much longer to speech, find the radiodiagnosis, resume which is your perfect match! The resume templates are big in numbers, however the good part is that they are segregated according to different job positions – business development, sales management, marketing consultancy, accounting and medicine. The samples are packed with professional designs and elements which will surely get you noticed and placed above the pack! [ 51+ Microsoft Word Resume Templates ] It may be too much for a candidate to handle when it comes to designing the perfect resume. With. That’s when you have to say: thank God for resume samples! Well, if you’re a MAC user and a fresher just out of edwin, college, you can run eyes through our pile of fresher-oriented, MAC-friendly downloadable resumes. You can customize them easily and they are printable too! Build upon the pre-written resumes to make the content unique, and tweak the design elements to ensure that the eventual resume looks absolutely the way you want it.

Crack down those tough interviews with your professional resumes covering ample ground for help, you first up. [ 31+ MAC Resume Templates ] If you wish to move to the next level of responsible, impact with your resume, try out speech, HTML Acting Resume Templates with all their unique design elements. Right from animated GIFs to background images that transition into other patterns, from serial killers research paper, colourful presentations of your awards and accolades to hyperlinks that connect the evaluator to your testimonials, references and online projects, these free templates truly redefine the way you pitch for your next job. You can even integrate quick contact forms into your HTML resumes , apart from configuring the other dynamic visual effects associated with the resume, courtesy HTML and CSS resume templates collections available online. [ 31+ Free HTML5 Resume Templates ] One of the biggest don’ts in the world of resumes right now is help my informative speech, ‘bland and boring resumes.’ No recruiter or employer is going to even bat an thesis, eyelid to a resume which looks plain and ordinary. Whether or not you have got the with, experience for the job you’re applying for, even if you just have the personality and skills for it, make sure yo flaunt them on a creatively-designed resume template. Refer to the best infographic resume templates lists to get insight about the kind of resume most suited for killers research paper, the job, and also shortlist the most attention grabbing and well planned Infogrphic resumes from the help my informative, lists available to you. [ 21+ Infographic Resume Templates ] If you reckon flatly designed resume templates would work best for you, well, then scroll through our compilation of modern flatly designed resumes – they may look deceptively simple, but they are the real deal. Use borderless designs, classy bulleted text lines, subtly shaded sub headings, catchy headers and footers etc. to build the perfect flat design resume. These resumes mix and match all kinds of icons, bullets, boxes and other shapes, packaged perfectly in the form of PSD files and AI files, and offer the gift of killers research, differentiation to job seekers. All kinds of flat design based resume templates are available these days, guaranteeing advantage to job seekers. With Speech. [ 31+ Flat Resume Templates Free Download ] A well-conceptualized and crafted resume always gets noticed. Be it for a creative job position or a corporate profile, your resume must communicate about you to radiodiagnosis, employers when they sit down to judge your candidature by your resume. Our pile of crafty resume samples should help you get noticed.

The USP of PSD resume templates is that all the elements are readily present. Be it related to design or general formatting, PSD resume templates are wired with details such as smart little icons, infographics, text shapes, compact columns, timelines, charts and graphs etc. Help With My Informative. With all the elements working in tandem, you can be sure that the content in your resume will deliver your candidature to employers in a big way! [ 34+ Free PSD Resume Templates ] Resume Template examples is portfolio assessment, a term which is used to refer to a document which serves as an example for all of those people who wish to frame resumes for themselves. With My Informative Speech. Resume examples present the macbeth corruption, users with the correct format and the right content information which every resume must have. These resume examples can be of many types, depending upon with my informative speech the purpose of the introduction essay, resume such as application for a job , application for an educational course or an help, application for internship etc. Such examples are very useful as they save time which could have been wasted otherwise on figuring the right format out. [ 34+ Resume Example to Download Use ] Some people have hard time writing a resume all by themselves. While experienced workers have trouble deciding which skills and accomplishments to research, list, inexperienced workers can barely manage to fill one page of their resume.

Resume builder template help users by guiding them in summarizing and organizing their talents to create a balanced and intriguing resume which is help with my informative speech, bound to stand out. Top resume builders come equipped with an array of features that makes resume writing seem effortless. These features include thousands of pre-written phrases describing job skills – users can pick the ones which they feel best applicable, writing wizards- users can answer a set of questions and the resumes are built on them and olson, templates and tools which can format most resumes to fit in with one page [ 25+ Top Resume Builders, Tools ] It is rather tough to grasp a reader’s attention; reports suggest that managers don’t like to spend more than 6 seconds on resumes. When your resume is scanned, you wish to be listed in the pile that is cleared for introduction essay, the subsequent rounds of interview, not the shredder! This is only possible with effective presentation and engaging content.

Don’t make your professional story look boring. More the with my informative speech, melodrama, closer is the radiodiagnosis, proximity to getting rejected. Here’s Where You Need to Begin From. Most of with my informative speech, us have this unshakable habit of writing paras of running text while summarizing experiences. You will have plenty to talk about corruption essay, yourself on a piece of paper. Make sure you streamline your thoughts first. Split your content into smaller chunks rather than continuous text.

Think hard and with my informative speech, create smart taglines for headings such as educational qualification, professional experience, project work, accomplishment, responsibilities handled and interests. Hence, a powerful resume is the sum total of several powerful sections. For more insight and guidance on writing a resume, also see what not to include in a Resume. Once you have the content ready, it’s time to choose between formats. Responsible For The Holocaust Essay. You can easily mix and match elements from both chronological and Functional format. With great content and appealing format in help your hold, it is introduction essay, now time to begin your hunt for an impressive and suitable Best Resume Template. A Great Resume needs to ‘LOOK’ Good too. Today’s world is all about presentation and help my informative, visual appeal. Take the case of food, for example. A presentation of your favourite dish in a 5-star restaurant would be significantly different from that of a roadside eatery.

Similarly, a‘5-star’ resume draws the attention and appreciation of an essay, evaluator faster because of help with my informative, neatness, coherence and the visual appeal. The employers and head hunters will have thousands of resumes to scan on their table. Macbeth Corruption Of Power Essay. Your resume has to stand out for a reason, isn’t it? Free Resume Templates 2015 – The Long and Short of help my informative, it! You would have constantly wondered – how will using a Resume Template Word help at all? Using a resume template saves you a lot of time. In fact, you will be able to come up with a decent looking and well-structured document. A lot depends on the quality of the template that you choose. What’s the best practice then? It’s first important to identify a great resume template.

You have to introduction essay, then build upon it to create a document that reflects your personality and my informative speech, worth of your professional experience. The design and layout really matters while finalizing on an ideal template. Miseries of a Resume Template Hunter, and HOW Template.net helps! Chances are that when you Google your way to a Blank Resume Template , you will find yourselves swamped with dozens of links that lead to websites promising moon and stars. Ironically, most of these websites hardly have anything agreeable to offer. You might just be lucky enough to introduction for poverty, hit upon a couple of pages having few good examples to showcase, but nothing substantial. Look up the 771+ Classy Resume Templates that template.net offers you right on this page. Most of these free resume templates are flexible enough to be double up as functional resume template and chronological resume template ; of course, you have all the my informative speech, flexibility to thesis portfolio, tweak them to help with speech, your liking. Separating the for the essay, GREAT Template out with my informative, of the good ones. Does the holocaust, number 771+ sound a lot? Here’s some help on finding the help my informative speech, one that’s tailor made for you.

Hunt for a Professional Resume Template that’s appropriate for your industry; trust classic and sombre templates for portfolio assessment, old established industries such as manufacturing, and dare to experiment with cheekier templates for start-ups. Spend some thoughts on identifying the most relevant skills that an interviewer or evaluator will like to see in help with speech you. Then pick a template that conveys similar attributes about you. Trust your gut and look for a template that you think does justice to your personality and responsible holocaust essay, a best blend of everything that a resume needs to be. So, what are we waiting for?

Let’s get started! A resume is an important document which is used at my informative speech, the time of application for an educational course or a job. Introduction. A resume consists of all that information which may help an employer decide whether or not he/she should hire or appoint the applicant. A resume format on the other hand is with my informative, a document using which one can understand the format needed in a resume. The format is of professional nature and is thus extremely important for all of thesis, those who are not sure of my informative speech, which format they must use while framing a resume. Resume formats can be easily found and downloaded from the web. [ 41+ Best Resume Formats Download ]

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Who Can Write My Informative Speech? - Contact Our Service!

43 Resume Tips That Will Help You Get Hired. When you haven’t updated your resume in a while, it can be hard to know where to help speech start. What experiences and accomplishments should you include for the jobs you’ve got your eye on? What new resume rules and trends should you be following? And seriously, one page or two? Well, search no more: We’ve compiled all the resume advice you need into one place. Read on for tips and tricks that’ll make sure you craft a winning resume—and help you land a job.

Your resume should not have every work experience you’ve ever had listed on it. Think of macbeth corruption of power essay your resume not as a comprehensive list of your career history, but as a marketing document selling you as the perfect person for the job. Speech. For each resume you send out, you’ll want to highlight only the accomplishments and skills that are most relevant to the job at edwin olson, hand (even if that means you don’t include all of your experience). Job search expert Lily Zhang explains more about what it means to tailor your resume here . With Speech. 2. But Keep a Master List of All Jobs. Since you’ll want to be swapping different information in and out depending on the job you’re applying to, keep a resume master list on serial research your computer where you keep any information you’ve ever included on a resume: old positions, bullet points tailored for different applications, special projects that only sometimes make sense to with include. Then, when you’re crafting each resume, it’s just a matter of thesis portfolio assessment cutting and help, pasting relevant information together.

Think of thesis portfolio assessment this as your brag file . 3. Put the my informative speech, Best Stuff “Above the Fold” In marketing speak, “above the fold” refers to what you see on the front half of a folded newspaper (or, in the digital age, before you scroll down on a website), but basically it’s your first impression of thesis a document. Help With My Informative Speech. In resume speak, it means you should make sure your best experiences and accomplishments are visible on the top third of your resume. This top section is what the hiring manager is going to see first—and what will serve as a hook for edwin, someone to keep on reading. So focus on putting your best, most relevant experiences first—and then check out these five other marketing tricks to get your resume noticed . According to Zhang , the help, only occasion when an objective section makes sense is when you’re making a huge career change and need to explain from the get-go why your experience doesn’t match up with the position you’re applying to. In every other case? Consider whether a summary statement would be right for you —or just nix it altogether to save space and introduction for poverty essay, focus on making the rest of help my informative your resume stellar. There are lots of different ways to edwin organize the information on your resume, but the good old reverse chronological (where your most recent experience is listed first) is still your best bet. Unless it’s absolutely necessary in your situation, skip the with my informative speech, skills-based resume—hiring managers might wonder what you’re hiding. Introduction Essay. The two- (or more!) page resume is a hotly debated topic , but the bottom line is this—you want the information here to be concise, and help with my informative speech, making yourself keep it to one page is a good way to force yourself to do this.

If you truly have enough relevant and important experience, training, and credentials to of power essay showcase on more than one page of your resume, then go for it. But if you can tell the same story in help with my informative speech less space? Do. If you’re struggling, check out radiodiagnosis thesis these tips for cutting your content down , or work with a designer to see how you can organize your resume to fit more in help less space. Can’t figure out how to tell your whole story on serial killers research one page, or want to be able to include some visual examples of your work? Instead of trying to have your resume cover everything, cover the most important details on speech that document, and portfolio assessment, then include a link to your personal website , where you can dive more into help my informative speech what makes you the ideal candidate. We’ll talk about getting creative in introduction order to stand out in a minute. Help. But the most basic principle of good resume formatting and design?

Keep it simple. Edwin. Use a basic but modern font, like Helvetica, Arial, or Century Gothic. Make your resume easy on my informative hiring managers’ eyes by thesis using a font size between 10 and 12 and leaving a healthy amount of white space on the page. You can use a different font or typeface for help my informative, your name, your resume headers, and the companies for which you’ve worked, but keep it simple and keep it consistent. Your main focus here should be on readability for the hiring manager. That being said, you should feel free to… Really want your resume stand out from the sea of Times New Roman? Yes, creative resumes—like infographics, videos, or presentations—or resumes with icons or graphics can set you apart, but you should use them thoughtfully. If you’re applying through an ATS, keep to the standard formatting without any bells and olson, whistles so the computer can read it effectively. With Speech. If you’re applying to a more traditional company, don’t get too crazy, but feel free to of power essay add some tasteful design elements or a little color to make it pop. No matter what, don’t do it unless you’re willing to help with put in the time, creativity, and design work to make it awesome. 10.

Make Your Contact Info Prominent. You don’t need to thesis include your address on your resume anymore (really!), but you do need to make sure to include a phone number and professional email address (not your work address!) as well as other places the hiring manager can find you on the web, like your LinkedIn profile and Twitter handle. (Implicit in help speech this is that you keep these social media profiles suitable for assessment, prospective employers.) You’ve heard before that hiring managers don’t spend a lot of time on my informative each individual resume. So help them get as much information as possible, in as little time as possible. Portfolio Assessment. These 12 small formatting changes will make a huge difference. Know that design skills aren’t your strong suit but want your resume to my informative speech look stunning? There’s no shame in getting help, so consider working with a professional resume designer. This is arguably the most important document of introduction essay your job search, so it’s worth getting it exactly right! 13. Keep it Recent, Keep it Relevant. As a rule, you should only show the most recent 10-15 years of your career history and only include the experience relevant to the positions to which you are applying. And remember to allocate real estate on your resume according to importance.

If there’s a choice between including one more college internship or going into help more detail about your current role, always choose the latter (unless a previous job was more relevant to the one you’re applying to). 14. No Relevant Experience? No Worries! Don’t panic if you don’t have any experience that fits the bill. Instead, Zhang explains , focus your resume on your relevant and transferrable skills along with any related side or academic projects, and holocaust essay, then make sure to pair it with a strong cover letter telling the narrative of why you’re ideal for the job. No matter how long you’ve been in a job, or how much you’ve accomplished there, you shouldn’t have more than five or six bullets in a given section. My Informative. No matter how good your bullets are, the recruiter just isn’t going to get through them. Check out these tips for writing impressive bullet points . You may be tempted to throw in tons of industry jargon so you sound like you know what you’re talking about, but ultimately you want your resume to be understandable to the average person. Remember that the introduction for poverty essay, first person who sees your resume might be a recruiter, an assistant, or even a high-level executive—and you want to with speech be sure that it is readable, relevant, and macbeth essay, interesting to all of them. Use as many facts, figures, and numbers as you can in your bullet points.

How many people were impacted by your work? By what percentage did you exceed your goals? By quantifying your accomplishments, you really allow the my informative speech, hiring manager to picture the level of work or responsibility you needed to achieve them. Radiodiagnosis Thesis. Even if you don’t actually work with numbers, here are some secrets to adding more to your resume . People hire performers, so you want to show that you didn’t just do stuff, but that you got stuff done! As you look at your bullet points, think about how you can take each statement one step further and add in what the benefit was to your boss or your company. By doing this, you clearly communicate not only what you’re capable of, but also the help with speech, direct benefit the employer will receive by macbeth of power hiring you. If you’re not sure how to explain your impact, check out help with these tips for turning your duties into accomplishments . Describing soft skills on a resume often starts to sound like a list of meaningless buzzwords, fast. But being a “strong leader” or an introduction for poverty, “effective communicator” are important characteristics you want to help with my informative get across.

Think about portfolio assessment, how you can demonstrate these attributes in your bullet points without actually saying them. Zhang demonstrates here how you can show five different qualities with the same bullet point—try it yourself until you get the result you’re going for! 20. Help. Don’t Neglect Non-Traditional Work. There’s no law that says you can only put full-time or paid work on phd thesis your resume.

So, if you’ve participated in a major volunteer role, worked part-time, were hired as a temporary or contract worker , freelanced, or blogged? Absolutely list these things as their own “jobs” within your career chronology. My Informative. If every bullet in your resume starts with “Responsible for,” readers will get bored very quickly. Use our handy list of better verbs to mix it up ! Use keywords in your resume: Scan the job description, see what words are used most often, and make sure you’ve included them in your bullet points. Portfolio Assessment. Not only is this a self-check that you’re targeting your resume to the job, it’ll make sure you get noticed in applicant tracking systems. Stuck on help with my informative speech which words to include? Dump the job description into a tool like TagCrowd , which will analyze and thesis, spit out the most used keywords. Help My Informative. What words shouldn’t you include?

Detail-oriented, team player, and olson, hard worker—among other vague terms that recruiters say are chronically overused . Help. We bet there’s a better way to describe how awesome you are. 24. Experience First, Education Second. Unless you’re a recent graduate, put your education after your experience. Assessment. Chances are, your last couple of jobs are more important and relevant to you getting the help, job than where you went to college. 25. Also Keep it Reverse Chronological. Usually, you should lay down your educational background by listing the radiodiagnosis thesis, most recent or advanced degree first, working in reverse chronological order. But if older coursework is more specific to the job, list that first to grab the reviewer’s attention.

Don’t list your graduation dates. The reviewer cares more about help with, whether or not you have the degree than when you earned it. If you graduated from college with high honors, absolutely make note of serial paper it. While you don’t need to list your GPA, don’t be afraid to showcase that summa cum laude status or the fact that you were in the honors college at your university. 28. Include Continuing or Online Education. Don’t be afraid to include continuing education, professional development coursework, or online courses in speech your education section, especially if it feels a little light.

Kelli Orrela explains , “Online courses are a more-than-accepted norm nowadays, and your participation in them can actually show your determination and research, motivation to get the skills you need for help speech, your career.” Be sure to add a section that lists out all the relevant skills you have for a position, including tech skills like HTML and Adobe Creative Suite and any industry-related certifications. Just make sure to skip including skills that everyone is expected to have, like using email or Microsoft Word. Doing so will actually make you seem less technologically savvy. If you have lots of skills related to a position—say, foreign language, software, and leadership skills—try breaking out one of research those sections and listing it on its own. Below your “Skills” section, add another section titled “Language Skills” or “Software Skills,” and detail your experience there. Again—we’re going for skimmability here, folks! Feel free to include an my informative speech, “Interests” section on essay your resume, but only add those that are relevant to the job. Are you a guitar player with your eye on a music company?

Definitely include it. My Informative Speech. But including your scrapbooking hobby for a tech job at a healthcare company? Don’t even think about it. 32. Beware of thesis Interests That Could Be Controversial.

Maybe you help raise money for help with speech, your church on the reg. Or perhaps you have a penchant for canvassing during political campaigns. Yes, these experiences show a good amount of serial killers research work ethic—but they could also be discriminated against by someone who disagrees with the cause. Zhang explains here how to weigh the decision of help my informative speech whether to include them or not. Do include awards and accolades you’ve received, even if they’re company-specific awards. Just state what you earned them for, e.g., “Earned Gold Award for radiodiagnosis thesis, having the company’s top sales record four quarters in help with a row.” What about personal achievements—like running a marathon—that aren’t totally relevant but show you’re a driven, hard worker? Zhang shares the proper ways to include them. Gaps and Other Sticky Resume Situations. If you stayed at a (non-temporary) job for serial killers research paper, only a matter of months, consider eliminating it from your resume.

According to The New York Times ’ career coach , leaving a particularly short-lived job or two off your work history shouldn’t hurt, as long as you’re honest about your experience if asked in an interview. If you have gaps of help a few months in your work history, don’t list the usual start and end dates for serial killers research, each position. Help My Informative. Use years only introduction for poverty (2010-2012), or just the number of years or months you worked at your earlier positions. If you’ve job-hopped frequently, include a reason for leaving next to each position, with a succinct explanation like “company closed,” “layoff due to downsizing,” or “relocated to new city.” By addressing the gaps, you’ll proactively illustrate the reason for your sporadic job movement and make it less of an issue. Re-entering the workforce after a long hiatus? This is the perfect opportunity for with my informative speech, a summary statement at the top, outlining your best skills and serial research, accomplishments. Then, get into your career chronology, without hesitating to with include part-time or volunteer work.

See more tips from Jenny Foss for edwin olson phd thesis, killing it on with my informative your comeback resume. Don’t try to creatively fill in gaps on your resume. Portfolio Assessment. For example, if you took time out of the workforce to raise kids, don’t list your parenting experience on your resume, a la “adeptly managed the growing pile of laundry” (we’ve seen it). With My Informative. While parenting is as demanding and intense a job as any out responsible holocaust there, most corporate decision makers aren’t going to speech take this section of your resume seriously. 39. Ditch “References Available Upon Request” If a hiring manager is interested in edwin you, he or she will ask you for references—and will assume that you have them. There’s no need to address the obvious (and doing so might even make you look a little presumptuous!). With My Informative Speech. It should go without saying, but make sure your resume is free and clear of typos.

And don’t rely on introduction essay spell check and grammar check alone—ask family or friends to help speech take a look at it for you (or get some tips from an editor on how to perfect your own work ). If emailing your resume, make sure to always send a PDF rather than a .doc. That way all of your careful formatting won’t accidentally get messed up when the hiring manager opens it on his or her computer. To make sure it won’t look wonky when you send it off, Google’s head of HR Laszlo Bock suggests, “Look at it in both Google Docs and Word, and for poverty, then attach it to an email and speech, open it as a preview.” Ready to save your resume and send it off? Save it as “Jane Smith Resume” instead of “Resume.” It’s one less step the hiring manager has to take. Carve out some time every quarter or so to pull up your resume and make some updates. Have you taken on introduction new responsibilities? Learned new skills? Add them in. When your resume is updated on help with a regular basis, you’re ready to pounce when opportunity presents itself.

And, even if you’re not job searching, there are plenty of who is responsible for the good reasons to keep this document in tip-top shape. Photo courtesy of Hero Images / Getty Images . Erin Greenawald is a freelance writer, editor, and content strategist who is passionate about elevating the standard of writing on the web. Erin previously helped build The Muse’s beloved daily publication and my informative speech, led the company’s branded content team. If you’re an individual or company looking for help making your content better—or you just want to responsible go out to with my informative tea—get in assessment touch at eringreenawald.com. Hmmm, seems you#39;ve already signed up for this class.

While you#39;re here, you may as well check out all the amazing companies that are hiring like crazy right now.

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Informative Speech ideas: updated weekly - My Speech Class

cla resume umn LIBERAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS. The Council of Liberal Education (CLE) requirements apply to all students regardless of college enrollment. My Informative. The CLE requirements have two parts; the Diversified Core and the Designated Theme. One course of at least three credits in edwin each of the following: One course of at with my informative speech least four credits, with a laboratory or field experience, in each of the following:

A minimum of one course of at least three credits in each of the following thematic areas: • Civic Life and Ethics. • Diversity Social Justice in olson the US. Courses may be certified for both a Core and a Theme if the theme is fully infused into the Core course. Students are required to take four WI courses in my informative speech addition to freshman writing as currently required by killers research various units and offered by English, Rhetoric, and General College. To avoid multiplying requirements, many (but not all) WI courses will be those already fulfilling Liberal Education Core and Theme requirements. At least two of the four required courses must be taken at the 3-level or above. Help My Informative Speech. It is expected that, at a minimum, one upper division WI course will be offered within each major or program area. Serial. More than one WI course per major is certainly encouraged, especially in the case of majors with few electives. Upper division WI courses whose primary focus is writing instruction will count as fulfilling two of the speech, four WI requirements; such courses cannot substitute, however, for freshman writing or for the one course minimum WI requirement in each major or program area. Useful Site Regarding Writing Requirements. The Center for Writing http://writing.umn.edu/

All of the Advanced Chemistry Labs are Writing Intensive (Chem 4094, 4111, 4223, 4311, 4423, 4511, and 4711) The courses listed below are possible electives and are not necessarily recommended courses. You may wish to macbeth of power essay choose an area of help with speech study in which you wish to concentrate your elective courses. Below are some possible options. It is recommended that you consult an advisor as to selection of possible courses. If you are unsure of the content of a course, you should go to the department offering the course to obtain a course syllabus. Students who wish to teach Chemistry at the Junior and edwin Senior High School level should consult with the Education Student Affairs Office in help speech the College of Education 625-6501 and review the Education Bulletin for requirements. The College of who is responsible essay Education's postbaccalaureate programs are for individuals with bachelor's degrees who want to become licensed K-12 teachers. Help My Informative. Postbaccalaureate students are admitted to the science education program on olson phd thesis, the basis of: fully developed knowledge base in help my informative the life, earth, or physical sciences, Bachelor's degree with a 2.5 GPA overall and in major course work, A writing sample addressing philosophy of science education and professional goals, Two letters of recommendation, and edwin Work or volunteer experience with students that demonstrates commitment to teaching. Chemistry And Business. The Carlson School's Management Minor provides an excellent opportunity for help speech students to gain a broad exposure to the basic elements of business and management.

Adding a Management Minor to macbeth corruption essay your current major enhances your preparation for professional school (e.g. Law, MBA) or for with my informative entering a career upon research graduation. The Management Minor is available to students in all majors. Applications for admission to the Management Minor are accepted in the Fall or Spring semester. Help My Informative Speech. Deadlines are April 1 for Fall semester and November 1 for essay Spring semester. General eligibility requirements include: Completion of the following courses: Econ 1101, Microeconomics (4cr) Math 1031, College Algebra (4 cr) (An advanced math course will also meet the speech, requirement) OMS 1550, Business Statistics (4cr) (or Stat 3011, 3021, or 3022, Psych 4801, or Soc 3811) (Macroeconomics is also recommended but not required) A 3.0 GPA or higher (in some cases, students with a GPA lower than 3.0 may be considered). Applicants are asked to submit a paragraph with their application explaining their interest in the minor and how it fits into their educational and career goals.

Minor requirements include: Acct 2050, Introduction to Financial Accounting (4cr) 12 credits chosen from the list below: Acct 3001, Introduction to Managerial Accounting (3cr) Fina 3001, Finance Fundamentals (3cr) HRIR 3021, Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations (3cr) IDSc 3001, Information Systems for macbeth corruption of power essay Business Processes and Management (3cr) Mgmt 3001, Principles of Management (3cr) Mktg 3001, Principles of Marketing (3cr) OMS 3001, Operations Management (3cr) All coursework must be completed with a C- or better. No more than one course may be transferred from help my informative speech outside the University of Minnesota to fulfill minor requirements.

Transfer courses may be accepted for prerequisite courses upon review and are not included in of power two-course limit. The Institute of Technology recommends its students take Mgmt 3001, Mktg 3001, Fina 3001, and Acct 3001. Chemistry And The Environment: The Environment and Natural Resources (ENR) minor provides students in help speech programs such as biology, education, journalism, political science, and portfolio others with the basic understanding to recognize, evaluate and develop solutions to help a range of environmental problems. Students are encouraged to focus their coursework on either (1) Environmental Management and Policy or (2) Environmental Science. Students interested in the minor should visit their website. Chemistry And The Food Industry: For an for poverty, undergraduate minor in food science you will need to take a minimum of help with 20 credits from the list of courses below. Phd Thesis. Many of the listed courses have prerequisites which do not count towards the 20 credits. FScN 1102 Food: Safety Risks and Technology (3cr) FScN 3102 Introduction to Food Science (3cr)

FScN 4111 Food Chemistry (3cr) FScN 4121 Food Micro and help with my informative speech Fermentations (3cr) FScN 4122 Lab in Micro and paper Fermentations (2cr) FScN 4131 Food Quality (3cr) FScN 4312 Food Analysis (4cr)

FScN 4332 Food Processing Operations (3cr) FScN 4xxx Food Science Elective with a Capstone designation (3-4cr) BAE 4744 Engineering Principles for Biological Scientists (4cr) To declare a minor in Food Science, contact Robin Perez, Professional Advisor for Food Science and Nutrition, 612-625-9858. To declare a minor in Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or Plant Biology, complete the online form at http://www.cbs.umn.edu/students/cbs-minors. Beyond the required Math needed in the CSE Chemistry program: 1271, 1272, 2243, 2263.

You will need to take Math 2283 and with my informative two 4xxx or 5xxx level courses. GENERAL ADVISING INFORMATION AND COMMON QUESTIONS. CSE - A student earning a bachelor's degree must complete 30 credits after admission to CSE, of which at least 20 credits must be completed in the Sr. Olson Phd Thesis. year. CLA - 20 of the last 30 credits must be completed in CLA at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities campus. Chemistry - At least 10 credits of advanced chemistry courses of which at least one lab course must be taken at the University of Minnesota.

What is the difference between Lower and with Upper Division? In CLA you are considered to be in Upper Division after you have declared your major. In CSE, you are considered to be in Upper Division when you have more than 60 credits. When should you declare your major. Students are eligible to who is responsible for the holocaust apply for Chemistry major status once they have met the following minimum requirements: Completion of the following courses by my informative the application deadline(s) (December 30 and May 25) with a minimum (unbracketed) technical GPA of 2.0. For Chem 1062 and 2301, minimum grades of C are required. For the thesis portfolio, other courses listed, minimum grades of C- are required. Note: Unbracketed means that all attempts at a course (which resulted in a letter grade of A - F) are factored into the GPA. With My Informative. Courses taken at other institutions may fulfill degree requirements; however, they will not be included in the technical GPA calculation.

• Chem 1061 (lecture) and edwin olson 1065 (lab) • Chem 1062 (lecture), and 1066 (lab) • Chem 2301 (organic chemistry lecture) • Math 1271 or 1371 (Calculus I) • Math 1272 or 1372 (Calculus II) • Math 2263 or 2374 (Multivariable Calculus) • Physics 1201W or 1301W. • Physics 1202W or 1302W. How do you apply to Upper Division. CLA Attend a Premajor Information Session or meet with an advisor in the Chemistry Department (135 Smith Hall) and help with my informative speech submit the two page major application by the deadline(s) (December 30 and May 25). CSE - Students should apply in the College Office 105 Lind Hall during the fourth semester or upon completion of a minimum of olson phd thesis 47 credits of coursework. The application will permit you to list your first, second and third choices for a major. Students who do not meet upper division admission requirements may not be permitted to continue in CSE upon completion of lower division coursework. Double Major In CSE.

Students interested in help with my informative speech having two majors (in CSE) may submit a petition to 128 Lind Hall requesting the addition of the second major. Serial Paper. (Be sure to attach a transcript.) Your computer record will carry both major codes which you may need to enter controlled courses. With Speech. The transcript will also show both majors. You may receive both degrees at the same time or one before the other. Introduction Essay. Be sure to help keep in contact with both departments regarding individual departmental requirements. Second Major In Another College. Degrees from other colleges can be obtained at the same time or by completing the degree in one college before transferring to the other college for that degree. Keep in mind that most colleges have residency requirements, i.e. minimum number of credits taken in that college. If the who is responsible essay, other college (or CSE) is willing to help waive the residency requirement you may pursue and receive both bachelor's degrees at the same time. If you stay in edwin CSE, you will need to provide transcripts to the other department and college with which you are working. Speech. Be sure to edwin phd thesis apply for both degrees. Some colleges have special requirements for help my informative speech their degrees (such as a foreign language), that you may not wish to complete.

Nevertheless recognition may be earned for completion of requirements for research paper a major in help a particular subject of a college. The procedure for formal recognition of that work in CLA is as follows: Pick up the major program from the appropriate department. Keep the thesis, form. After applying for help my informative speech your CSE degree, bring the form and a transcript to the appropriate CLA Upper Division Office. Bring your final grades to the upper division office.

The following statement will then be posted to your record after the essay, CSE degree: Also fulfills the course requirements of my informative a (major name) in (subject) as of (date). Fulfillment of these requirements does not imply fulfillment of the graduation requirements of the College of serial research paper Liberal Arts. Receive a minor in a different college. A number of departments offer minors and it may be worth your time to check with the department you are interested in. Receive a minor program form from the proposed minor department.

This form should list the courses that fulfill the help with, requirements for the minor. After you complete all the radiodiagnosis thesis, course work for your minor, and have paid your graduation fee in your college, bring a current transcript and your minor program form to the appropriate college office. You may also need to complete an Application for Minor in a Second College form. It is help with my informative speech, also possible to receive a Management Minor through the Carlson School of Management. Who Is For The Essay. For more information see the Office of the my informative speech, Center for serial paper the Development of Technological Leadership in help with my informative speech 107 Lind Hall. Exemption For Industrial Work. It is possible to receive exemption for industrial work for specific courses but not in macbeth place of directed studies. Formal permission must be received from the help with speech, Director of Undergraduate Studies and who is responsible holocaust the Coordinator of the specialty area whose course is to help with my informative be exempted and a total of introduction for poverty essay up to 5 credits will be the maximum awarded for outside work. A letter from the job supervisor must accompany the help with my informative speech, request.

Testing out of a course. Students may apply to take Special Examinations for edwin any University course in which they feel adequately prepared. Students need to apply in their college office. The cost is $30 per examination. How do you get on the Dean's List. In CLA there are two Dean's Lists. The first is the All A's List.

The second is the 2/3rds A List. Help With. In IT, students whose academic performance each term places them in the top 10% of their respective class qualify for killers the Dean's List. Students must complete 12 credits or more to be eligible. The credits may be completed in day school or extension. Only A-F grading, of the help with my informative, minimum 12 credits, is used in considering who is on the Dean's List. First Day of Class. All students must attend the serial research paper, first class meeting of my informative every course in macbeth corruption of power which they are registered. Those students who fail to attend the first meeting of either the lecture or lab will forfeit their place.

If it is not possible to with speech be there on the first day, notify the instructor and/or appropriate departmental office prior to who is holocaust essay the first day. Due to the high demand for chemistry courses it is important for the Chemistry Department to strictly enforce the regulation requiring attendance on the first day of class. Use of Petitions. CLA - Request for with amendment of major program forms are used when a CLA student needs to make changes to who is holocaust the required chemistry curriculum. These forms need the speech, department approval. Students wishing to make amendments should see a Chemistry Advisor. CSE - Petition forms are available in corruption of power essay either 105 Lind Hall or 135 Smith Hall and help my informative speech are used to seek approval for that which falls outside of regular policy matters. Petitions may be used to, change a major, add a major, to repeat a course in which you have received a grade of C or higher, to substitute a course to fulfill a requirement, to change the introduction for poverty, grading system for a course after the first two weeks of the quarter due to unusual circumstances. Speech. You must attach a transcript if the petition deals with: a.) Liberal Education requirements, b.) Change of killers paper Major, c.) Adding a Major, d.) Transfer of credits to IT. Petitions should be dropped off in boxes across from help with my informative 105 Lind Hall.

Results will be processed within 1-2 weeks and mailed to students. In general it is good advice to file a petition for any requirement change, substitution, or exemption to your degree program. All Chemistry majors need to have a one-year plan on file in the Chemistry Advising Office (135 Smith Hall) prior to Fall Registration. This is the only way to receive computer approval. To register by computer go to: http://onestop.umn.edu/ Departmental Policy on I Grade. The policy of the Chemistry Department is that a student may request an incomplete only when (a) he or she has a University sanctioned excuse for serial killers missing the final exam and (b) he or she is passing the course based on all other graded components. Assignment of an I requires that the help with my informative speech, instructor and who is student sign a contract, available in the Departmental undergraduate office, stipulating the procedure by which the I grade will be made up (e.g., taking a final exam from another instructor in the next semester). Failure to complete successfully the procedure outlined in the contract will result in with my informative the I being administratively changed by the University Registrar to an F or N (depending on the grade base) one calendar year from the end of the semester for which the I grade was granted. Students will not be permitted to repeat an entire course without registering.

See the College Bulletin for further information. ORGANIZATION OF DEPARTMENT'S UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING FUNCTION. In case you experience problems in a course it is important to know the proper avenue to proceed with questions and complaints. If the problem is serial research paper, with a faculty member in a lecture or lab course you should first try to resolve it with the speech, faculty member directly. Portfolio. If this is not appropriate or satisfactory proceed next to the Director of Undergraduate Studies (135 Smith Hall 624-8008).

If the problem is still not resolved you should go to the Vice-Chair of the department (schedule appointments in the General Chemistry/Records Office, 115 Smith Hall 624-0026). The final authority at the department level is the help with my informative speech, department Chair (139 Smith Hall 624-6000). In the unlikely event that you wish to take the thesis, problem beyond the department you should contact the IT Dean's Office (105 Walter Library 624-2006) or the Student Ombuds Service (SOS) (102 Johnston Hall 626-0891) or the Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Office (419 Morrill Hall 624-9547). If the problem is with a teaching assistant you should first (if appropriate) try to solve it directly with the teaching assistant and next with the laboratory faculty instructor or appropriate Head TA. The General Chemistry Head TA may be contacted through the General Chemistry/Records Office or at 624-3803. If the help with my informative, problem cannot be resolved at this level you should take it to the Vice-Chair of the department.

If the problem still is not resolved you should follow the procedure described beyond the Vice-Chair in the previous section. GRADUATION AND BEYOND. How do you apply for Graduation. The APAS form is used to clear you for graduation. Be sure to check this form well in olson phd thesis advance of your graduation and clear all discrepancies prior to your final term.

CLA Students Only - B-18 Johnston needs a final Degree Program Form filed with them to certify that you have completed all of the requirements. You must apply with your college office to take part in my informative speech commencement. How can I get job related experience while in school. Chemistry majors can check the job posting board outside of portfolio 135 Smith Hall. This is updated as frequently as jobs come in.

You should also check the help with, Career Services offices, OSLO, and the Office of Student Employment in the Donhowe Building. If you are interested in research experience, Directed Studies is a good opportunity. Another option is to do research here or at another college during the summer of your junior year. This is an excellent opportunity and a good way to check out potential Graduate Schools. Postings for these positions can be found in 135 Smith Hall. What are employers looking for. Companies are looking for portfolio students who have taken the appropriate classes with reasonably good grades, have relevant job experience, and demonstrate experience working with other people in such situations as extracurricular activities. A research experience in the department can be very valuable in landing you a job.

What's available in with my informative the Career Services Offices. Both Career Services Offices conduct workshops, their videotapes give you tips on who is responsible for the holocaust, job hunting and help my informative speech resume writing, and their libraries contain information on a number of companies. Individual counseling is also available. These offices maintain lists of full-time, part-time, and summer jobs and can keep your resume on thesis, file for company representatives to review. CLA - Career Community Learning Center. 411 STSS 612-624-7577 and 240 Appleby Hall 612-626-2044. CSE - 105 Lind Hall 612-624-4090. How do you use the Career Services Offices. It is important that you plan ahead. Do not wait until the year you are graduating.

These offices provide numerous talks that will benefit you in life long career issues. Also they have many postings for with speech part-time positions. When it comes time to get a full time job for after you graduate realize that most companies visit in the Fall so they can prepare their budgets for the coming year accordingly. Make sure you are registered with them at the latest the spring prior to your final year. You will need to pay a small fee when you register with the CSE Career Services Office. Radiodiagnosis Thesis. The more students from Chemistry that register with the Career Services Offices the better the chances are that companies will find it worthwhile to visit the campus. Where can I find career information. In addition to the Career Services Offices you can check material out from the Chemistry Advising Office 135 Smith Hall on careers, companies, and job hunting skills. Chem 2910, 2920 Special Topics in Chemistry is a lunch hour seminar which features speakers from various departments and from industry.

This is a good way to find out the with, numerous opportunities available to you with a chemistry degree. The American Chemical Society is another great resource. Start by looking over macbeth essay, their College to Career website. www.acs.org/CollegeToCareer. After graduating some chemistry majors go on to graduate school to receive an advanced degree and others begin their careers by working in the laboratories of companies. These companies may be large or small and their products are not necessarily chemicals, but consumer goods such as food, drugs and clothing, or cosmetics. Other areas in which a chemist can work are with the with my informative, environment, energy, medical and regulatory agencies. The chemist is often responsible for analyzing the materials used, designing new modifications and developing entirely new products. Bachelors degrees in chemistry can be used in a wide variety of ways.

AN ADVANCED DEGREE. With a Chemistry degree you have a number of options for an advanced degree; medical, law, business, engineering or chemistry. However, in deciding between full-time graduate study immediately after obtaining the bachelors degree and full-time employment, you must consider a number of personal factors: abilities, career goals, financial resources, motivation. Some important questions to consider when thinking about radiodiagnosis, attending graduate school are: Why do I want to attend graduate school? What are my plans after graduate school? What are my goals, objectives, and expectations for graduate work? How will a graduate degree affect my future career plans and goals? Have I given enough thought to the type of degree I want to pursue-MS, MBA, PhD, JD, etc?

How will I survive financially while in graduate school? Do I enjoy rigorous academic work that requires total time and effort? Are my research skills such that I can define, implement, and carry out an original research project? Do I qualify for admission on the basis of my informative my grade point average, test scores, and/or educational prerequisites? When should you begin making plans for graduate school. The sooner the introduction for poverty, better, and definitely by help speech spring of the junior year of undergraduate study. Far too many students wait until their senior year to phd thesis decide to pursue graduate study following graduation. Waiting until the senior year can limit one's opportunities and eliminate some choices of help with speech programs such as medicine, law, dentistry, and fellowships, which often require that some materials be filed during the junior year.

During the thesis, early part of your junior year, gather information about the particular school or program of interest, take the appropriate admission test, and start a credential file. For those students who are already seniors or recent graduates, it's never too late. Get started by making applications and help with following through on the application process. How do you evaluate the institutions and academic programs. There are many factors to consider when selecting the serial killers research, proper graduate school, such as whether your interest lies in chemistry, engineering, business, law, medicine, or another field. Help My Informative. Where you do your graduate work can make a real difference in the value of your credentials upon receiving an advanced degree. So seek out those programs that have earned a reputation for excellence in assessment you particular area of interest. Some questions to ask about the university or program you are considering: Does the faculty exhibit special strengths and research qualities through their graduate advisees, published works, and help with my informative speech funded research?

Are the libraries, laboratories, computers, and other research facilities adequate for you educational needs? Are the graduates of the for poverty, school or program sought by help with recruiters? Does the edwin, department of interest offer sufficiently large and varied curriculum to allow you a broad offering of courses and options? How senior are the with my informative, professors in your area, what are their interests, and what will their availability be? What are the degree requirements? Will I have to do a thesis/dissertation? Is financial support available? How long will it take for me to complete my program? How are the advisors assigned and macbeth of power selected?

Will I have a choice in who my major advisor will be? Are study space or office carrels available for graduate students? The national reputation of my informative speech a school is determined by the quality of its faculty, library holdings, research facilities, and the success of its graduates. Considering Chemistry Graduate School. Did you know that you get paid to go to graduate school in Chemistry?

As a PhD or Masters student you receive a stipend of around $23,000 a year in most chemistry departments to be a TA (Teaching Assistant) or RA (Research Assistant) and tuition is holocaust, generally waived. Help With My Informative. If you are interested in pursuing an advanced degree you can speak to an advisor and also attend talks on applying for serial killers research Graduate Schools usually in the fall semester. My Informative. It is best to macbeth corruption essay apply in December of your Senior year; taking your GRE's (Graduate Records Exam) in October of the Senior year. To be considered for University Fellowships, which would include additional stipends to help with my informative speech top students, you should have your application completed as early as possible during your Senior year and macbeth corruption essay it is very important to help have taken the GRE exam. Most applications include the following:

Complete transcripts from all schools Two or three letters of recommendation GRE's (General and Subject) varies with each school Individual school's application Personal statement. There are several National Fellowships for graduate study and these will go to the top students. Check with the chemistry advising office and the University Graduate Fellowship Office (313 Johnston Hall 625-7579) for information and application deadlines. Graduate degrees in chemistry enable students to specialize in a particular subfield such as organic, inorganic, physical, biological, or analytical. Both the Masters and Ph.D. provide training for research positions. Generally, the Ph.D. prepares students for higher-level research and administrative positions and is considered the usual requirement for teaching or research positions in colleges and who is responsible for the universities. ENRICHMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND PROGRAMS. Directed Studies Chem 2094 and 4094 Opportunities exist for help with my informative speech chemistry majors to do laboratory research for credit, helping faculty members with their research. Credit assignments vary; normally each credit earned requires 30 hours of assessment academic work a semester. My Informative. Check out olson phd thesis, Undergraduate Research Projects on the departmental undergraduate website for my informative information on specific projects.

There is no pay connected with this work, but it gives students excellent laboratory experience. In order to register for 4094 you must be upper division or be currently registered for (or have already completed) an upper level Chemistry course. A written report is essay, required for help with my informative speech a grade with all registrations for 4094. If you are taking 2094 and doing library research you also need to do a written report. UROP is a University program allowing students to work in olson conjunction with faculty on faculty research. With My Informative. Financial awards to undergraduates for research, scholarly, or creative projects include stipends (up to portfolio assessment $1400) and/or expense allowances (up to $300), for a maximum award of $1,700. For more information and application material see the UROP Office in 233 Appleby Hall, 625-3853 or at their website. Particular attention should be paid to the deadlines for applications. Students have had a high probability for success in receiving UROP support. Alpha Chi Sigma Professional Chemical Fraternity 632 Ontario Street SE, Chemical Sciences Professional Fraternity.

This coed professional fraternity brings together students of chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, biochemistry, and help with speech other chemistry related fields, both as friends and as professional colleagues. Website is: http://www.axeb.org. Email is: axe@umn.edu. Outreach Program The Department of Chemistry is involved in community outreach and serial paper welcomes any student involvement. A group of undergraduate and graduate students along with faculty present chemistry demonstrations to primary and secondary students in their schools and at department sponsored events such as National Chemistry Day to speech create an interest in the sciences. Serial Killers Research. Volunteers go in groups of at least three (depending on the size of the audience). Help My Informative Speech. All materials are supplied and organized for macbeth of power essay a variety of help with demonstrations. There is at least one visit a week throughout the macbeth of power essay, academic year. You may volunteer for my informative speech as many as your schedule permits. If interested come to one of the meetings we have the edwin, first or second week of the semester or check out their website. Society of Women Engineers (SWE) 107 Lind Hall.

SWE is a student chapter of the National Society of Women Engineers, a professional organization for women in engineering and related fields. SWE is open to anyone and sponsors many programs on campus each year. Useful links for help my informative Chemistry Students. Chem Resources (including SciFinder Scholar, Beilstein, Dictionaries, MSDS Database, ChemFinder, IUPAC more) http://sciweb.lib.umn.edu/subjlist.phtml#chem. Periodic Table of the Elements. Tips For Effective Poster Presentations. Through the killers research paper, process of trial and error, scientific societies and speech veteran poster presenters have come up with the radiodiagnosis, following rules of thumb for effective poster presentations. 1. My Informative Speech. Prepare a banner in thesis very large type containing a descriptive title, the authors, and their affiliations. This banner should be situated high up on the poster so it can be seen above people's heads from a distance of 15 to 20 feet. 2. Bracket the poster with an introduction at my informative the beginning and a list of conclusions at thesis portfolio assessment the end. Remember that many people will read only these two parts of your poster.

3. Make the flow of help speech information in a poster explicit with the use of inch-high numerals. The flow of information should be organized in columns running down the poster, not in rows running across it. 4. The poster should be self-explanatory, so that its main points will be communicated even if you are not there. But don't load it down with large amounts of methodological detail or lists of references. Curious observers can ask you about these things directly. 5. Thesis Portfolio Assessment. Each illustration should have a prominent headline containing its take-home message in just a few words. The text below the help with my informative speech, illustrations should be in smaller type and should contain far more information than the typical figure legend. Only the essay, most interested readers will spend time with this text. 6. Prepare a presentation of no more than five minutes (preferably two to four minutes) to speech walk interested parties quickly through your poster. 7. Make the poster well in advance and practice it with your colleagues, much as you would practice an oral presentation. 8. Serial Killers Research. Taking into account Murphy's Law, bring extra push pins (not thumbtacks) with you to the meeting.

And consider making up two complete copies of the with my informative, poster. Mail one copy ahead or send it with a friend. 9. At the thesis portfolio, poster session, let people peruse you poster for 30 seconds or a minute before approaching them to ask if you may lead them through it. But don't be shy about introducing yourself, since the opportunity to meet people is one of the major advantages of poster sessions. 10. If you have a preprint of a article already prepared, consider having a supply ready at the poster session to hand out to people who are especially interested.

If not, take down names and addresses and offer to send the preprint when it is ready.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Informative Speech Topics and Ideas: The Ultimate Guide – Public

Essay on Women in Science and Technology. The era of globalization and rapid technological development has changed people’s lives dramatically. Science and technology play an extremely important role in the contemporary society. Government in developed and developing countries recognize the importance of the development of ST sphere. The roles of men and women have changed dramatically in the contemporary society. Women have got more freedom to express themselves and take active part in the development of technologies, despite the fact that there are still problems in this sphere. As stated in the report by the United Nations(2011) called Applying a Gender Lens to Science, Technology and Innovation , : “There is also need for recognition of the importance of help with my informative speech applying a “gender lens” to STI for development.

Indeed, STI policies and programmes will not be effective, equitable and sustainable unless the gender lens is applied so as to reflect the aims, concerns, situation and abilities of both women and men” (11). People realize the gender equality is killers research one of the components of healthy society and true development is impossible without it. Only understanding of contribution women can make to the development of science and technology can bring positive impact on the development of this sphere. At the present moment all over the world, with small exceptions, women take an active social role and demonstrate their abilities in a lot of with speech spheres. Essay? Nowadays women are active in good production industry, natural-resources management, educational sphere, community management. Women occupy different positions in these spheres and professions in the spheres mentioned above are mostly considered to my informative, be female ones . Big percentage of women work in the medical industry, as well. In the developing countries women are also often involved in radiodiagnosis thesis agricultural sphere and take part in the production of food, selling it and farming. In addition, most of help with speech women have additional burden, such as home work and care about the members of the family.

Despite the growing temps of technological development and popularity of feminism, women do not still possess equal position in the society. “Although women and olson girls make up approximately 50 per cent of the global population, they have access to much less than half of the my informative speech, resources in terms of technology, financing, land, training and education, and information” (Applying a Gender Lens to Science, Technology and Innovation, 12). A lot specialists believe that true progress and development are not possible without women’s active participation in these processes. The gender lens would be an essential contribution to the development of STI sphere and would enable people to meet the global changes. “UNESCO figures reveal that in 121 countries with available data, women comprise 29 percent of researchers but there were big disparities among regions. For example, in Latin America and paper the Caribbean, 46 percent of researchers are female and Argentina, Cuba, Brazil, Paraguay and Venezuela have achieved gender parity. In Asia, women constitute only 18 percent of with my informative researchers overall. India and Japan have 13 percent female researchers and South Korea has 15 percent.

In Africa women comprised about 33 percent of researchers” (UNESCO 2009). These numbers show that women’s participation in STI is very low. Even in the countries with comparatively high rates, women’s participation does not make even 50 per cent. These results show that gender inequality still exists in this sphere and it is who is responsible necessary to pay scrupulous attention to this problem. The Baltic countries show the best results in this sphere. Women’s engagement in STI is comparatively high and is often higher than 50 percents. Among such countries are Lithuania (68.3 %), Estonia, Estonia (63.9%), Bulgaria (63.8 %), and Latvia (63.2 %) (Human Resources in Science and Technology). The experience of these countries can become a valuable help for other countries which want to establish gender equality in the sphere of science and technology. The history shows a lot of examples of great input made by women to the development of STI.

It is hard to overestimate the help with my informative, role of women in the development of different sphere. Who Is Essay? Scientific and help my informative industrial field, as well as other technological industries are influenced and who is responsible for the essay dominated by men. Despite the fact that there are women who have played an important role in the development of STI industry, their names are rarely mentioned. For example, Ada Byron King, the daughter of the famous Lord Byron, became the first computer programmer. She also was a prominent mathematician. Unfortunately, her name is with my informative speech rarely mentioned in the history of the development of the computer industry and when people speak about killers research paper this sphere they remember the names of famous male specialists. Earlier history also contains data about the with speech, famous female specialists in science and technology, but their names are even less remembered than Ada Byron King’s name. Hypatia, a Egyptian mathematician who lived in portfolio 400s made great contribution to the development of science. Maria Gaetana Agnesi made a great contribution to the science by her work in with differential calculus in 1700s. Sofia Kovalevskaya worked in 1800s in killers paper Russia.

Her contribution to the development of astronomy and mathematics is hard to overestimate. From recent history, it is worth to mention Grace Hopper, a PhD in mathematics. She became one of leaders on the field of software development and made a great contribution to the development of new programming techniques. With My Informative Speech? “A true visionary, Dr. Hopper received many awards for her work, including — ironically — the Data Processing Management Association’s “Man-of-the-Year” award” (Abrams). Grace Hopper became the first to recognize possible profits people could have from the corruption of power, use of computers and she did a lot to help, put her ideas into practice. She realized that making the computers easier in use would increase their popularity among ordinary people. In this way she made her contribution to the computer revolution and made computers more available.

This case illustrates not only women’s ability to achieve high results in killers paper the sphere of science and technologies. It also demonstrates the with my informative speech, way female brain works. In contrast to men, who think about complicated schemas and complex technologies, women take into account the sphere of radiodiagnosis application and use technology more available for people. “Recent research has found that men are seduced by the technology itself. They tend to get into the faster-race-car syndrome, bragging about the help with, size of their ‘discs’ or the speed of their microprocessors. Women tend to take a more practical approach. They generally think that machines are meant to be used, and don’t really care about what’s inside the box. They just want it to work, and to get things done” (Abrams). In the interesting study performed by the Center for Children and Technology specialists tried to find the difference between male and female approaches to introduction essay, technological advances.

The participants of the my informative speech, experiment, both – men and women – were asked to described the perfect machine of the future. Results showed that machines proposed by men were designed in order to get their owners to expand control and to become more powerful. The machines designed by women had an intention to help people and to make their life easier. These differences in approaches to technological innovations show basic difference between male and female approaches in life. Men want to expand their influence and women are ready to adapt technologies and make their use easier and more comfortable for people. That is the reason men are more likely to invent new things and thesis assessment women are more likely to improve things which already exist. This division does not make men superior to women nor vice versa. It means that men and women possess different types of knowledge and help with skills and best results can be achieved in their combination. Portfolio? Until present moment women were underestimated in the computer industry. Little female IT specialists took part in the development of the hardware and software. Help My Informative Speech? “On the business side, a recent US Department of Labor study reports that women are not successfully moving beyond mid-management boundaries in this industry– in for poverty essay fact, there’s been only a 3% gain in help my informative the past 10 years “ (Abrams). Women are not presented in major CEOs and in the biggest companies which produce computers.

The National Assessments on Gender and STI report states that women still have worse access to information and technologies in comparison to men. Women’s role in the technological development is still badly defined. Technological resources are scantly used to support women’s activities and occupation. In addition, the percentage of women in science and technology is very low (Gender Equality in the Knowledge Society). “Women remain severely under-represented in engineering, physics and computer science — less than 30% in most countries – while the numbers of women working in these fields are also declining” (Gender Equality in olson phd thesis the Knowledge Society). In addition, women have less access to different resources, which would help them to take leadership position and have active influence on social processes.

Women usually have lower access to finances, property, education and technology. Help My Informative? This is very true from the developing countries, but in the developed counties this tendency is also actual. This can be explained by several reasons. Generally, women who try to enter technology profession experience same difficulties as women trying to radiodiagnosis thesis, enter other fields. These difficulties include gender prejudgments, lack of with my informative female role models, difficulties in brining into line professional and personal responsibilities. Gender prejudgments assume common belief that women have less talents and inclinations when it comes to technologies and science. In addition, economic status and political power also play an important role in female parity in science and technology. Men occupy high position in the society and politics and olson phd thesis have access to the distribution of resources. They influence the distribution of social roles, as well, and, naturally, they try to save status quo with male dominance in different spheres, and science and with my informative speech technology are not an exception. What is notable, women in serial the countries with good health care and childcare have more chances to enter the sphere of science and technology.

In addition, countries where gender equality is considered to be the with my informative speech, necessary component of the healthy society women also have more chances for normal self-expression in phd thesis different fields. Help? Gender equality usually assumes “the equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities of women and responsible for the holocaust essay men” (OSAGI, 2001). This equality should result in “equal conditions for realizing their full human rights and for help with my informative, contributing to, and benefiting from, economic, social, cultural and political development” (ILO, 2007). This equality assumes not only shared duties, but also equal access to resources and participation in edwin phd thesis their distribution. Help With Speech? Nowadays, access to property is not enough for the equality .In the era of portfolio assessment information, access to information can be even more important than access to property. Property distribution is important but it will not resolve the with my informative speech, problem completely till women do not have equal access to information and serial killers research technological resources. The problems with gender inequality and lack of help with my informative speech professional opportunities for women in responsible for the holocaust essay STI sphere are especially evident in the developing countries. There are different steps which may help to resolve the problem.

Informational policy is help very important. Giving men and women necessary information concerning the problem can help to radiodiagnosis, resolve it. Education should become another strong factor which influences the my informative speech, distribution of social roles and positions. It is necessary to make sure that women in the developing countries have equal with men access to radiodiagnosis thesis, quality education. With My Informative Speech? Boys and girls have usually equal access to primary and secondary education, but the situation changes when it comes to higher education. Some changes in the curriculum would be useful to help girls and women to get more information about the STI sphere and create necessary conditions for their further employment in this sphere.

In a lot of developing countries women have less access to higher education and it is necessary to put all possible effort to change the situation for better. As mentioned above, good healthcare and mother care become those factors which help to create better career opportunities for women. So, the who is for the, development of healthcare and mother care systems will also contribute to the creating of better career opportunities for women. Better informing and collecting precise statistics data can also make a contribution to the development of gender equality in science and technology. Information and statistical data will show areas where the problems still exist and my informative specialists will have an opportunity to pay more attention to these spheres. After distinguishing problematic zones, it will be possible to find out serial, possible reasons of low female participation and think about possible means to resolve these problems.

Popularization of the women who make an important contribution to STI would also help to help, reduce the gender gap in this sphere. Mass media can help to pursue this goal. Women play an important role in serial killers a lot of spheres in the contemporary society. They make great contribution to the development and with my informative improvement of corruption life in a lot of spheres. Unfortunately, science and technology are the spheres where women do not have equal possibilities with men.

There are a lot of possible explanations of this inequality, but gender bios, prejudices and unequal distribution of resources are among the main ones. Gender inequality in STI is more common in the developing countries. There are different ways to deal with the problem. Proper monitoring, proper informing and creating necessary work conditions should improve the situation in this field. Gender equality and normal work conditions for both, men and women are the characteristics of help with my informative any normal society and it is necessary to pay attention to the problem of gender inequality in science and technology because this can be beneficial for phd thesis, the development of these spheres.

inserted by FC2 system