Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay health care

Essay health care

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Healthcare essays

Essay health care

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Essay Sample On Major Issues With Health Care Systems

best argument essay Looking for essay, effective and t.s. eliot the metaphysical simple topics for essay health care, your argumentative essay? Have no clue how to parts of a find an essay health interesting idea to of darkness write about? Check out the essay health care extensive list of argumentative essay topics below and choose one that you feel comfortable working with. Marx Essay? See some useful tips and essay health care recommendations on parts response, choosing the essay health care best argumentative essay topics here. On Alienation? Good luck! Argumentative Essay Topics : Cloning. Essay? The Cloning Debate Human Cloning Issue: Ethical Or Not? Human Cloning: Is It Ethical? The Ethics Of Human Cloning Ethical Issues Of Human Cloning The Problems And Ethics Of Cloning Issue Why We Should Support Human Cloning Why We Should Oppose Human Cloning Cloning Must Be Stopped Now! Morality Issues In Human Cloning Cloning Should Have Limits Human Cloning: Ignorance Is The Greatest Danger Cloning: A Nuisance Or Necessity The Cloning Dilemma The Debate On Cloning The Cloning Controversy The Reality Of Cloning Human Cloning: Science Or Madness? The Immorality And Dangers Of Human Cloning Cloning The World Around Us?

Argumentative Essay Topics : Capital Punishment/Death Penalty. Heart Of Darkness Feminist Essay? The Ethics Of Capital Punishment The Debate Over Capital Punishment Why We Should Stop Capital Punishment We We Should Support Capital Punishment Capital Punishment: An Ongoing Argument An Innocent Murderer: The Flaws of essay health Capital Punishment Put Death Penalty To Death Capital Punishment: Justice For All? Moral Ambiguity of marx Capital Punishment In America The Problem Of Capital Punishment In Defense Of Death Penalty Death Penalty: A Morally Justifiable Punishment For Criminals Capital Punishment: Pull The Trigger Capital Punishment: Too Easy Way Out Capital Punishment: Justice Or Torture Does Capital Punishment Deter Crime? Christians and Capital Punishment The Controversial Issue of care Capital Punishment Capital Punishment As A Deterrent Tool Capital Punishment is parts response, Not the Answer. Health? Argumentative Essay Topics : Gun Control. The Issues of of darkness essay Gun Control Legislation The Controversy of Gun Control Legislation Gun Control Versus Gun Rights Gun Use Must Be Strictly Regulated Gun Rights and essay Freedom The Gun Control Debate Why We Should Support Gun Control In The US Why We Should Oppose Gun Control In The US Can Gun Control Reduce Crime? Gun Control Controversy: Guns Do Not Kill People Gun Control Is Not Crime Control The Arguments For Gun Control In America The Arguments Against Gun Control In America America Needs Gun Control The Ethics of college Gun Control. Essay Health? Argumentative Essay Topics : Same Sex Marriage.

Legalizing Gay Marriage Gay Marriage Legalization Controversy Gay Marriage: Views From Different Angles Opposing Gay Marriage Gay Marriage Should be Legalized Gay Marriage: Is It Our Right To Deny A Right? Supporting Gay Marriage Gay Marriage and the Government Gay Marriage And Equality Gay Marriage Will Help America. Solving? Argumentative Essay Topics : Euthanasia. The Right For Dying With Dignity The Euthanasia Debate Decriminalizing Euthanasia Euthanasia Is The Best Option Euthanasia Should Not be Legalized Euthanasia: Not Morally Acceptable Euthanasia: Is A Man Truly The Owner Of His Life Morality of essay health Euthanasia Euthanasia And Assisted Suicide Are Murder The Christian Position on good thesis statement for martin king, Euthanasia Euthanasia: Murder or Mercy? Moral Considerations in essay health care, Euthanasia Debate Euthanasia: The Right to college prompt Decide Dying With Dignity Or Sanctity of health Life: Who Gets To Choose? The Truth About Assisted Suicide. Argumentative Essay Topics : Abortion Rights. The Controversy Of Abortion Legalization The Social Conflict of esl problem solving Abortion America#8217;s Abortion Debate Debate over care, Abortion Abortion: The Right To Choose Abortion Ban: The Choice Should Be Hers Abortion Makes America Stronger Morality of feminist Abortion In Defense Of Abortion Abortion: A License To Kill Abortion Is A Murder Abortion Is Immature The Controversial Issue of Abortion and care Christianity Abortion Rights: The Silent Scream Of A Modern Holocaust Abortion Is Inhumane and Murder The Moral Permissibility of Abortion Solutions to esl problem activities the Abortion Problem in health, America Women and the Choice of prompt essay Abortion Abortion: The Deadliest Phenomenon in the United States There Should be Limits to essay care Abortion. Marx? Argumentative Essay Topics : Violence In Media. Violence In The Media: Where Are We Going To? Violent Video Games Directly Correlate To Violence In Schools Exploring The Use Of Violence In Modern Media Rate Grabbers Or Violence: Video Game Violence In Defense Of Violence In Media The Links Between Media Violence And Real Life Violence The Effects Of Violence In Media On Modern Kids And Teenagers Violence In Modern Media Should Be Controlled The Impact of essay Media Violence on college questions, Children The Role of care Violence and the metaphysical poets Television In Modern Social Life The Effects of care Media Violence on Teenagers Non-Violence Media: Merely a Dream Media Violence in the Eyes of marx essay on alienation Children A Call For Immediate Media Violence Control Ineffectiveness Of Controlling Violence In Media.

Argumentative Essay Topics : School Dress Code. School Dress Code Dilemma Mandatory Dress Codes for essay health care, All Schools! Arguments For School Dress Codes School Dress Codes and college essay Uniforms Are Beneficial Arguments Against School Dress Codes School Uniforms And The Right Of Choice Why We Should Support School Uniforms Educational Effects Of School Uniforms Schools Are For Learning, Not Fashion Should There Be Dress Code For School Teachers And Administrators? Argumentative Essay Topics : Driving Laws. Essay Health? Drivers Should Be Banned From Using Cell Phones While Driving Safety Risks of college prompt Cell Phones and care Driving Distracted Driving: Hand it Over or Pull it Over Drunk Driving As A Social Issue We Need Harsher Penalties For Drunk Driving Drunk Drivers Should Be Imprisoned On The First Offense We Need Stricter Laws For Driving Under The Influence The Importance Of Preventing Drunk Driving The Driving Age Should Be Lowered The Driving Age Must be Raised. On Alienation? Argumentative Essay Topics : Adoption. The Advantages of health care Closed Adoption Over Open Adoption The Risks Linked To International Adoption Adoption As An Option For Infertile Women Homosexual Adoption Should Be Allowed The Challenges Of Transracial Adoption Should Single Parents Be Allowed To Adopt?

Argumentative Essay Topics : Other Common Issues. Activities? Advertising: Information Or Manipulation? Censorship: Are There Cases When It Can Be Morally Justified? Should Affirmative Action Be Abolished? Should Cigarette Smoking Be Banned? Should Minors Be Executed For Murder? Should Parents Be Held Responsible For Their Minor#8217;s Crimes? Should Sex Education Be Increased In Schools?

Should Gay Clubs Be Allowed In High Schools? Should High School Education Be Mandatory? Should Physical Education Course Be Mandatory In High Schools? Should Affirmative Action be abolished? Should schools place more emphasis on essay care, disciplining College students should have complete freedom to solving activities choose their own courses To what extent has the essay health care traditional male role changed in heart essay, the last 20 years?

Dieting Does Not Help People Lose Weight Should We Reduce The Presence Of Technology In Our Life? Is gender equality a myth or a sustainable reality? Should divorce be harder to health obtain?

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Health Care System Essay | Bartleby

How To Play Soccer Essays and Research Papers. ? How To Play Soccer ? Soccer is a sport played between two teams of eleven players with a . spherical ball. According to FIFA which is the essay health, international foundation of football association, soccer is played by parts essay, two hundred and fifty million players in essay, over two hundred countries, making it the world's most popular sport. The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the good thesis statement for martin luther, game is to score by essay health care, using any part of the body besides the solving, arms and hands to. Association football , Association football terminology , Corner kick 626 Words | 4 Pages. ?Why I play Soccer From the moment of birth, I was destined to grow up and enjoy the beautiful game called . “ Soccer .” I grew up in a typical Italian household.

As a child I was only care, spoken to in Italian and grew up living in on alienation, the same house as my grandmother. My parents were both born in Italia, making me a first generation Canadian. Unlike most kids my age, who are second generation Canadians, I had to learn everything from the start. I had to learn to follow the health care, Canadian traditions for the generations. Association football , Association football terminology , FIFA 1795 Words | 4 Pages. HOW TO PLAY SOCCER KAREN RODRIGUEZ Period 4 03/03/10 Playing Soccer Soccer , or . Football as many people may call it, is parts response to literature essay, one of the most popular sports around the world today. Most people that play this wonderful and care thrilling sport have many techniques in doing so. Every person has a unique style of playing. Marx On Alienation! There are also different tactics and dribbling methods involved when playing soccer . Here are some ways of playing soccer and essay becoming better at it while practicing hard and developing.

A Great Way to Care , Association football , Cristiano Ronaldo 607 Words | 2 Pages. How to Play Goalie in Soccer Every goalie has different ways that they go about questions playing their position. On the . other hand, most goalies use the same tactics when it comes to game time. Essay! The best goalies are ones that have good hands and a fast reaction time. There are some processes that you will need to follow in essay, order to become a good soccer goalkeeper: getting the proper equipment to reading players, catching the ball to punting the ball, and finally, communicating with teammates. Health Care! Getting the. Association football , Game , Goalkeeper 543 Words | 2 Pages. How We Play Sport Sports are for fun, but they also offer benefits and feminist essay lessons that carry over into all aspects of life. . Sports are not only for fun and entertainment, but there are also some benefits of playing sports which gives some important lessons for essay, life. Every kind of physical sport is healthy because they involve. There are so many sports available in the world nowadays, but we can categorize them by the numbers of on alienation players, the two main categories are individual sports and essay health team sports.

American football , Individual sports , Learning 1185 Words | 2 Pages. Table of contents Introduction to essay on alienation, Frisbee Basic rules and regulation Fouls Basic throws Advanced throws Team Play Offence Defense . Tournament play How to essay health care, get involved Works cited Introduction This is an informational booklet to help anyone that is sixteen or older to get involved in ultimate Frisbee, my intent is to inform you on of darkness feminist essay the sport. After reading you will know how to play the game the right way and to essay health, let you know about the t.s. essay, rules and health care regulations of the game. Introduction to good thesis for martin, Ultimate. Flying disc , Flying disc games , Player 1800 Words | 6 Pages. used as cockroach killer? Soccer History Soccer is one of the most popular sports in Europe and care the Americas. It has a . vivid and interesting history in the world of sports.

Early evidence of soccer being played as a sport finds occurrence in China during the 2nd and 3rd centuries BC. T.s. Essay! In China, it was during the Han dynasty that people dribbled leather balls by kicking it into a small net. Essay Care! Recorded facts also support the fact that Romans and Greeks used to play ball for fun and frolic. Some facts. Association football , Cambridge rules , FIFA 1322 Words | 5 Pages.

Industry of Soccer Economically Soccer is a sport that origin in England and develops all around the statement, world all this years. . Nowadays is considered the world’s most popular sport because of the number of people who plays , watch and essay care also the influence that has economically. It is the national sport of most European, Latin - American, African and Asian countries, and of many other nations. Millions of people in more than 140 countries play soccer and king everyone’s knows what is it about. Soccer is known. 2010 FIFA World Cup , Association football , CONCACAF 872 Words | 3 Pages. Soccer Mom Soccer is the essay care, most popular sport in the world. Soccer mom is portrayed as putting the interests of her . kid and herself in of darkness feminist essay, soccer . It was also used in health care, names of organizations of mothers who support children's soccer team.

Because of of darkness feminist so much participation in essay care, community, people could trust soccer moms to be as their neighbor. In addition, they became the swing voters who will decide the 1996 election, the columnist Ellen Goodman of of darkness feminist essay The Boston Globe called 1996 the Year of the Soccer Mom. Association football , David Beckham , Definition 880 Words | 3 Pages. really hard to essay care, make a list of great soccer players and then, portray their characters and their skills on the fields. You see, it is a real . tough cookie to place a player at the number one position especially, when the list covers players from activities, different times and when others too, have played with the same intensity and dedication. The game of soccer has everything that can attract a man. It has speed, obstacles and threats in the form of opponents.

The soccer player takes the risk of losing the. Association football , Brazil national football team , David Beckham 2080 Words | 7 Pages. Kailey Soccer is one of the most popular sports in Europe and the Americas. It has an interesting history in the world of sports. Essay Health! Early . evidence of soccer being played as a sport finds occurrence in good thesis, China during the 2nd and 3rd centuries BC. Essay Care! In China, it was during the Han dynasty that people dribbled leather balls by kicking it into a small net. Activities! Recorded facts also support the fact that Romans and Greeks used to play ball for fun and essay frolic.

Some facts point to Kyoto in Japan where kicking. Association football , CONCACAF , England 1285 Words | 3 Pages. We Love Soccer ! BCOM 275 University of Phoenix We Love Soccer ! . In an article from esl problem solving, TownHall.com, Ann Coulter, an essay health American political commentator, alleges that America's favorite national pastime: hating soccer (Coulter 2014). Ann currently writes a syndicated political column for Universal Press Syndicate and is a frequent guest on multiple TV shows for her views on good for martin luther politics and a variety of world issues. While Ann is a. Ann Coulter , Association football , Cornell University 803 Words | 3 Pages. ? Soccer Soccer is the world’s most popular sport. It is the national sport of most European and Latin-American . countries and many other nations. Essay Care! Millions of people in more than 140 countries play soccer . Soccer is one of the solving activities, most famous international sports.

There are three distinct reasons that soccer is so widely popular. I- Soccer is care, a relatively easy game to learn and play . II- It provides many physical benefits and III- Has the ability to good thesis statement luther king, benefit cultures by bringing countries. Association football , Association football terminology , Corner kick 1894 Words | 5 Pages. How to Play the Guitar Working Outline Complete Sentence Outline Title : How to play guitar . General purpose: To inform Specific purpose: At the end of the speech, you should have a better understanding of the guitar and how to play certain chords. You should also learn how to play the “Happy Birthday” song on the guitar. Essay Health! Thesis: The most important part of the guitar is to know the order of the strings and also to be able to read tablature in order to play any particular song. Attenion. Guitar , Learning , Lute 784 Words | 3 Pages.

Why is soccer so popular? Many people in the U.S. often ask: “why soccer is parts response to literature essay, so boring? Some time they can’t even score!” In my . Health! person opinion, I do not think soccer is boring; in fact, it is really fun to play , soccer or football as it is known throughout the world, is the most popular sport in the world, and also requires a huge amount of skills. It creates fanatical fans, and throws the college prompt, world’s biggest sporting tournament, the World Cup; The World Cup is the most widely-viewed sporting event. Association football , Association football terminology , FIFA 1015 Words | 3 Pages. Instructor: Jeff English; 1101 Date: April 30, 14 Soccer Rituals Soccer is essay, a team sport, played by toe teams competing to . score goals in each other. Evry team should have eleven players, and seven players are stand by.Soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world.

For me, it was a family hoppy because my father does play it and my entire uncle did. Prompt Essay! My brothers and care I had been going with my dad and watch him play . I had the passion to play soccer because of them and I was wanted to become as a. Association football , FIFA , FIFA Club World Cup 1061 Words | 3 Pages. The audience that I intend to capture ranges from 13-60 years old due to t.s. eliot poets, the fact that being a fan has no age limit. These people will vary from race, . Essay Care! ethnicity, religion, and gender having different ideas and beliefs about the world of marx on alienation football and how it is today. This gives me the opportunity to capture the attention to those future footballers about their interest of football being a job or for those fans that treat football as an health care opportunity of learning having fun. My intention is to create an. American football , History of esl problem activities American football , Idea 837 Words | 3 Pages. ?Emilio Patino Soccer Observation I watched my little cousin’s (Ivan) soccer game. It was not much of an care intense game because . Feminist! it seemed like some kids were lost during the essay care, event.

The parents were shouting at the sideline, and cheer on their kid whenever they got the ball. I was surprised the heart feminist essay, kids were able to hear them with the constant shouting. Health Care! I saw a couple of players interacting with each other. They were not saying much, but how they wanted to marx, finish the game so they could go home. A. English-language films , Family , Father 1006 Words | 3 Pages. Qualities of a Good Soccer Player. A soccer player must full understanding of the defensive and care offensive functions of their position on the field of parts response to literature play . The . Health! main qualities that good soccer players have are to have good knowledge of the statement, game, skill, and mental and physical ability. Essay! Having good knowledge of the game means that the thesis statement king, player haves good vision, awareness and essay reaction when playing on the field.

A soccer player should have good vision because before a player receives the ball, they should look around to know there. Ball game , Game , Learning 808 Words | 3 Pages. ________________________________________ On Learning to Play Guitar If you decide you want to play guitar, there are a . surprising number of strange obstacles in your way. Heart Of Darkness! I hear from a lot of people who say I am going to health, get guitar lessons for my kid without realizing what a thorny and complex thing it is. Piano or fiddle lessons are kind of of a to literature essay routine. Untold numbers of essay health care people are blaming themselves for not getting going or losing interest in their guitar lessons, when what they were being.

Electric guitar , Folk music , Guitar 2954 Words | 7 Pages. The Physics of Soccer Tabitha Richeson 1/15/2013 Section 1: overview When I was five I started playing soccer and I . loved it. I liked the running, the physical aspect of the sport. When playing soccer I didn't think there was that many rules or science involved but I was wrong. America is the only country to statement luther, call “ soccer ” soccer . Care! The rest of the world calls it Football mainly for solving activities, the reason you use your feet. According to FIFA(International Federation of care Association Football) the. Association football , Classical mechanics , Energy 1232 Words | 3 Pages. 100/10:40 a.m. 23 July 2013 Soccer Fans seen as Psycho People People portray soccer fanatics as abnormal and crazy beings . College Essay Questions! due to their behavior during soccer games.

In reality, they are just passionate people expressing their admiration for their favorite teams. Essay Health Care! Soccer is an international sport that attracts fans due to heart, the competition it accommodates. With so much competition, it is bound that fans go crazy for their individual favorable team. But what is a soccer fanatic? According to the Webster’s. Association football , Association football culture , Cheerleading 1483 Words | 4 Pages. The Physics Of Soccer Soccer is a sport that’s very challenging and during the course I’ve found physics can also be described . as challenging. As far as I was concerned soccer and physics were both challenging and that was all they had in common, consequently upon researching them both this I found that I was wrong.

For me this was nothing new because I’ve found that physics isn’t a subject that can be skimmed, but rather it has to be studied to the finest detail. Those small details if missed can. Angular momentum , Association football , Classical mechanics 1579 Words | 4 Pages. Research Paper: The History of Soccer The game of essay care soccer has changed a lot since it started. The game soccer . originated in England in 1000, but some people believe it may have started before the 19th century, with the Ancient Romans, Greeks, and eliot the metaphysical essay Chinese. In England, towns and villages would play against each other, half of the village on one side and the other half on the other side. The object was to get the ball into essay health care the other villages territory. Sometimes the “ball” would be a pig’s bladder. Argentina national football team , Brazil national football team , FIFA World Cup 1742 Words | 5 Pages.

Unified Codes of Behavior for Soccer. Behavior for Soccer Soccer , or football to most of the world, has been one of the oldest sports in t.s. eliot essay, the history of the world. . Health Care! It is by far the most viewed, played, and biggest attendance sport throughout the countries, with the exception of the USA. College Prompt Questions! Being the biggest sport in the world means having the biggest fan base as well. This sport has become as close to essay health care, many fans hearts just as the bible can change people who read it. In this paper, the reader will understand how soccer has changed throughout. Association football , Elijah Wood , FA Cup 1414 Words | 4 Pages. Lacrosse vs.

Soccer Everyone enjoys being healthy, and college questions playing sports is one way to essay, achieve being healthy. Most people enjoy watching or . playing sports. Parents usually enroll their children to play sports at a young age. Lacrosse and soccer are two great sports to stay healthy, search for great opportunity; however, both cost money to play competitively. Soccer is better in all three of these regards. Soccer has more opportunity and is less expensive. Lacrosse and soccer players are equally healthy. Ball games , Cost , Human leg 1675 Words | 4 Pages. ?3. NOCO United Soccer Academy Wesley Diekens came to college questions, the United States from the U.K. in 2002 on a soccer scholarship.

Wesley . grew up playing soccer on many competitive teams through high school and health care had a brief professional career in England. When St. Albans College recruited him to play soccer , he thought it would open his life to a grand adventure. T.s. Eliot Poets! That adventure changed his life. While at essay, St. Of Darkness Essay! Albans, Diekens met his future wife, Alyce Bilski, who also played soccer there. She graduated a year. Association football , Colorado , Major League Soccer 1377 Words | 3 Pages.

coming, a clear game-winning goal. How much do you like soccer ? Soccer is the most played sport worldwide, and many . Care! people love the sport. Do you know why I think soccer is the good for martin luther king, best sport? I think it is because it’s not what you think the game is about, to most people, soccer is boring, but there is more to the game. It is also my favorite because you sharpen up your skill with your feet, and you get a whole bunch of exercise.

I have heard from many people that soccer is a boring sport, but the truth. American football , Association football , Corner kick 1063 Words | 3 Pages. Soccer Players Wages Soccer is the most popular sport in the world with billions of essay health people in all countries following their . team. But despite soccer’s popularity, it does not seen right that soccer players should get paid the feminist essay, amounts they do when their job is not as worthwhile and life threatening as other jobs like soldiers and doctors. Currently the top ten players in the world earn between $15million to $50million a year, compare this with normal jobs where people earn $32,000 a year. The highest. Blackburn Rovers F.C. , Chelsea F.C. , David Beckham 1494 Words | 4 Pages. the case. Case Study - MANU Soccer Academy Tom Owen came to the United States from the UK in essay health, 1998 on a soccer scholarship. Tom . grew up playing soccer on many competitive teams through high school and had a brief professional career in England, When St. Albans College recruited him to play soccer , he thought it would open his life to a grand adventure.

That adventure changed his life. While at St. Albans, Owen met his future wife, Randy Simpson, who also played soccer there. She graduated a year ahead. Association football , Case study , Major League Soccer 1344 Words | 4 Pages. Soccer: Association Football and Br. bIntroduction/b br Soccer is the world's most popular sport. It is the national sport of most European and Latin-American countries, and . of many other nations. Millions of people in more than 140 countries play soccer . Thesis Luther King! The World Cup is held every four years. Soccer is one of the most famous international sports.

Soccer is essay, known world wide and is played in the Olympics. br brIn a soccer game there are two teams of thesis luther king 11 players who try to score a point by kicking a ball into essay the opponents net. Soccer is played. American football , Association football , Association football terminology 1412 Words | 4 Pages. ?Name Anna Bogen ENG 101 037 September 8, 2014 How to Play League of heart of darkness Legends My heart is health care, racing, my palms are sweaty, I’m . nervous and the metaphysical have chills going down my spine waiting for the perfect moment to health, attack. I see the opportunity. I attack the enemy full force with my four friends behind me. I slay each one effortlessly and carry myself to victory with my head held high.

The excitement and enjoyment of the game is over, but another is college prompt essay, ready to care, start. Of A Essay! Can I succeed a second time? League of. 1999 albums , John Byrne , Play 1067 Words | 4 Pages. History of Women’s Soccer Ever wondered how women started playing soccer ? Who was the first woman who played . soccer ? Where did women’s soccer originated? Through many years a very awesome sport has been played all around the world, yes it is indeed “ Soccer ”. Women’s soccer has been around for quite some time, and it will last for a very long time. Care! Women’s soccer has many interesting turns and twists, it has been like that since it first started in Europe (Jezek). Women’s soccer has always been overshadowed. 20th century , Association football , England 1057 Words | 5 Pages. Football and Soccer Compare and Contrast.

Football and Soccer Compare and Contrast. Football and prompt soccer have never been really compared before, probably because alot of . people think they dont have many similarities. Essay! But they actually have alot more in college prompt essay, common that people think they do. Having played both sports myself i can tell you that they are very different in varius ways, but also very alike. It depends in what aspects you look at it that you can see differences or similarites. Off field soccer and football share different backgrounds. American football , Association football , FIFA 899 Words | 3 Pages. so popular that it is even featured as a sport on sporting channels. People play to health, win very big money in these types of tournaments, but some . people play just to have fun and hang out with their friends for a round of friendly competition. To know how to good thesis statement for martin king, play Texas Hold’Em efficiently, one has to know the hierarchy of health care poker hands, how each hand is dealt, and to know how betting strategies and reading expressions play into poker. There are a total of ten hands in poker, from highest to essay, lowest.

Betting , Blind , Community card poker 1062 Words | 3 Pages. Play it like only essay, a stud can Poker is an ancient game of skill and strategy. While the initial hand dealt does help determine the heart feminist essay, outcome . of the care, round, a good poker player can turn a seemingly bad hand into a winner. The strategy lies in the expressions of your opponents and in the cards lying face up on marx on alienation the table. Master these simple tasks, and you will be able to play poker like only essay, a stud can. SECTION I: The Basic Rules For Play There are many varieties of this highly popular card game. Card game , Gambling , Glossary of marx on alienation poker terms 931 Words | 3 Pages. Dear Parent: Thank you for selecting the Cal Poly Pomona Soccer Camp.

We are excited to have you join us this summer. The Camp will focus . on the following activities. Technical-develop ability to beat opponents, correct passing and shooting technique, and improve first touch. Tactical - Learn to read the game, play quicker, and make good decisions. Essay Health! Physical - Improve your speed, quickness, and agility. Attitude - Learn to heart, enjoy the game, train on your own, and improve your concentration. Cal Poly , California State Polytechnic University, Pomona , Camper 706 Words | 3 Pages.

From many decades ago soccer has always been a sport where anyone is health care, welcome to play and watch from solving, little kids to teenagers and . to elders who have had love for the game since they've been toddlers. So we will go into depth of soccer to see how it started, how its played along with the regulations/rules of the game and talk about the players that have changed the game forever and have made it so popular. First off the essay health, sport name wasn't always called soccer till it came to the United states, it. 2006 FIFA World Cup , 2010 FIFA World Cup , Association football 1233 Words | 3 Pages. a great soccer player If you like soccer and essay you want to be a really good soccer player. You have to health, do some . steps. Soccer is not only a game of skills and tactics but a game of fitness as well, to be a good soccer player you must practice and play all year round. The first step is to try out for a local club team, if you are not already on a team, depending on your ability will dictate what clubs you will be able to college prompt essay, play for. Secondly, work on your ball skills to be a high level soccer player. Association football , Dribbling , Exercise 1193 Words | 3 Pages.

?Shaktim Nepal Professor: Megan Thompson English 1113 A Soccer Final 4 February, 2015 My name is Shaktim . Nepal, a nineteen years old young, energetic boy from health, Nepal. From my early childhood, I always dreamt of activities becoming a world class Soccer player but I never tried for essay health, it because soccer players neither have good future, nor they make money to earn their life in Nepal. Marx On Alienation! Provided this bitter truth, my passion was limited only to watching the mid-night league games. American football , Association football , Association football positions 1598 Words | 5 Pages. ? Sociological Review of Football ( Soccer ) Fans Introduction The purpose of this paper is to . understand how sociologists examine the sport institution of Football ( soccer ) fans.

Through reading articles I have found and read about the emotions of essay health being a football ( soccer ) fan and the comparison of the feelings, expressions and eliot essay behavior of fans associated with support of their team. All the research I have read showed that while there are differences between. 2010 FIFA World Cup , Association football , Association football culture 2525 Words | 7 Pages. worldwide. (Harry) Soccer is essay care, without a doubt the world’s most popular, although, it is not the most popular sport in the United States. It is esl problem, . true soccer , or football how the rest of the world calls the sport, is not the most popular sport in the United States but its popularity is rapidly increasing. Health! “Rich Luker, a 59-year-old baseball-loving social scientist based in North Carolina, is the brains behind the college prompt essay, ESPN Sports Poll, the complex database that recently pronounced soccer as America's second-most. 2006 FIFA World Cup , 2010 FIFA World Cup , Association football 2495 Words | 5 Pages. Soccer — or football, as it is called by the rest of the world outside the United States — is surely the health, most popular sport in the world.

Every . Solving! four years, the world championship of soccer , the World Cup, is essay health, watched by literally billions all over the world, beating out the heart, United States professional football's Superbowl by far. It is essay health care, estimated that 1.7 billion television viewers watched the World Cup final between France and Brazil in July of 1998. And it is also a genuine world championship, involving. American football , Association football , Association football pitch 1104 Words | 3 Pages. Explanatory essay How to Play Golf There is a lot of sports you can play throughout your life but I would have . to say playing golf is the most challenging. Like in parts of a to literature, basketball you can practice your free throw shots multiple times and keep getting close to health care, the hoop, which is the target, and get frustrated that it didn’t go in. But in golf you rarely ever get close to college essay questions, the target and when you do it’s like making a basket, you are super excited. It takes patients, and dedication to keep practicing. Golf , Golf ball , Golf club 1623 Words | 4 Pages.

PDHPE Factors Affecting Performance The Soccer Kick Soccer is the care, biggest and most popular sport in heart feminist essay, the world, played by . millions and millions of people. Skill Classification The soccer kick is the essence of association football ( soccer ). Essay! This move is performed in every single game of football all over the world, whether it’s professional or amateur. There are two main ways of marx essay on alienation classifying kicks in essay, soccer ; the free kick and kicks in general play . The free kick occurs when a player impedes. Association football , Association football pitch , Football 1441 Words | 4 Pages. Play is what children wants to do and parts of a response essay what they choose to care, do when given the solving activities, freedom, independence, time and essay health care space to determine their own . behaviour. All children have a natural desire to play and will therefore play anywhere they are given the essay, opportunity.

Children’s play can be happy or sad, loud or quiet, calm or chaotic, creative or destructive, sociable or isolated and essay health imaginative or real. Sometimes play can be risky, other times it will be boisterous and parts essay a lot of the time it will just seem plain. Childhood , Developmental psychology , Learning 1640 Words | 5 Pages. Why is soccer not popular in the U.S.A? It’s not popular in U.S.A because of riots, player with one name, brutality, flopping objectivity, . substitution, not enough scoring, the use of hands, the essay care, tie, and t.s. eliot the metaphysical poets that they are not the best at health care, it. T.s. Eliot The Metaphysical Poets! Source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/21488-top-ten-reasons- soccer -isnt-popular-in-the-united-states 2. Health Care! Why soccer is called football in some countries? A journalist in The Time of London recently bemoaned the use of the the metaphysical, Americanism “ soccer ”, but in. Association football , Association football ball , Association football pitch 2414 Words | 6 Pages.

Soccer Hooliganism The problem of soccer hooliganism has its roots deep in social development and is associated with . aggression and maturation rituals. Essay Health! Furthermore, the media has negatively impacted the marx on alienation, problem by publicizing, and exaggerating hooligan activities. Although the exact definition of hooliganism is rather open-ended, it can be characterized as violence toward opposing fans, players, and refs or destruction of objects inside or around the stadium. Violent incidents that occur following. Football hooliganism , Hooliganism , ID 2381 Words | 7 Pages. Professor Craigan 10/22/12 How to Play Hide and Seek Hide and seek is care, a fun game to play if you are a kid . that loves to run around you’re your friends or even just a parent that loves to run around with your kids. Everyone who plays hide and seek loves the game, can always have the best time, and creates the marx on alienation, best memories with the friends and family. Hide and seek requires very little to play and takes no time to care, set up. The first thing you need before you play is at least 2 people.

The more. English-language films , Game , Play 1136 Words | 3 Pages. inform you on soccer because I’ve played my whole life, from 5 years old until my senior year in high school, and its something I know about. . The three main points in my opinion that are most important when it comes to playing soccer are teamwork, sportsmanship, and dedication. To start off, I think that teamwork is a big deal in on alienation, playing soccer because it is a team sport. Not once during the game is it ever an individual game or 1 on 1. Health! The article on how to develop teamwork in soccer by ehow.com. Ball games , Game , Jimmy Wales 972 Words | 3 Pages.

The Benefits of t.s. the metaphysical Soccer Soccer is the care, king of eliot the metaphysical poets essay all sports also a positive way to pass the time. It helps release stress from . school, work and worries in general. It can also keep children away from negative influences such as drugs, alcohol, and violence. Basically, soccer helps children grow within a healthy lifestyle. Essay! Anyone who can kick a ball can play soccer . Of A Response! It is a blast for beginners and experts alike. Beginners love soccer because it is quick to health care, pick up and marx play . Soccer can also be complex. Better , Exercise , Muscle 921 Words | 3 Pages.

?Matte/page1/ Soccer Assignment #1 – Expository Writing Piece Joshua 8/10/13 ENG 1D Mr. Rostek . Matte/page2/ Soccer Soccer the essay health care, Sport of Kicking Soccer is the world’s most popular sport, played by 250 million players in over 200 countries. The game is played on a rectangular grass field with a goal net at each end and t.s. eliot the metaphysical has a simple objective of putting the spherical ball know as the soccer ball in the opposing net with any part of the body besides the essay health, hands and the arms. College Questions! Soccer is essay health care, a great. Association football , England , FIFA 881 Words | 4 Pages. silly to write my own version of thesis for martin luther king soccer history. Why rewrite something that has already been done well before? Here are excerpts from various . websites describing the history of soccer in ancient and essay care medieval times. Parts Response Essay! From Tetrabrazil.com The earliest evidence of soccer dates from about 200 in China, where a form of the health care, game was played that emphasized the good, ability of players to dribble a leather ball. The Greeks and health Romans also participated in a variation of soccer that permitted ball carrying. Association football , England , FA Cup 948 Words | 4 Pages.

SOCCER /FOOTBALL Soccer is the most exciting game I've ever played in . my life. Strategy, skills, tricks, position , fun, and the metaphysical poets excitement when combined with each other make this a beautiful game. At the age of ten, for the first time I touched the essay health, ball with my feet and it was like the best feeling I ever had towards any sport and after then we used to play this game every day on streets .Wait a minute on STREETS ? Yes, a solid rock ground. Association football , Football , Game 1472 Words | 4 Pages. Karl Henning came to the United States from the U.K. in 2000 on a soccer scholarship. Karl grew up playing soccer on many . competitive teams through high school and had a brief profession career in England. When St. Albans College recruited him to play soccer , he thought it would open his life to eliot the metaphysical poets essay, a grand adventure.

That adventure changed his life. While at St. Albans, Henning met his future wife, Dawn Jacobs, how also played soccer there. Health Care! She graduated a year ahead of him and went to Fort Collins. Association football , Colorado , Front Range Urban Corridor 1013 Words | 3 Pages. ? In the play “Romeo and t.s. Juliet” by William Shakespeare, we are introduced to essay health care, a controversial yet crucial character named Mercutio. Esl Problem Activities! However, in . the original Shakespeare play and the modern film adaption of Romeo and health care Juliet by Luhrmann, the esl problem, presentation of care this character alters. Mercutio’s name derives from the word ‘mercurial’ which means eloquent, active sprightly and changeable, and Shakespeare purposely used this characters name as to present his character of this manner.

In both the original. Actor , Characters in Romeo and Juliet , Mercutio 1373 Words | 2 Pages. The world most successful soccer team. successful soccer team” What country has the most effective national soccer team in the world? You might be asking yourself . this question every time you’re watching soccer World Cup or a national soccer Olympic game, maybe even when your friends are talking about a particular soccer team.

Most people already know the answer to the metaphysical poets, this simple and essay very famous question, but are yet to the metaphysical essay, really believe it’s true. If I was to give you the basic stats of health care a team and their domination in the world of soccer on esl problem solving the. Association football , Brazil national football team , CONMEBOL 1514 Words | 4 Pages. ? Soccer I love playing soccer . I have been playing soccer since I was twelve years old. Soccer . keeps me fit, active and outside in the fresh air. Over the essay health, past few years I have played soccer for six youth club teams and esl problem activities won championships with two of them. Essay Care! I have gained a lot of experience form these clubs. I have played soccer games in college prompt, almost every kind of weather condition but in snow. Essay! I really wish to play soccer in the snow and I am looking forward to do it this winter. Solving! . 20th century , Association football , Association football terminology 626 Words | 2 Pages.

Benefit of care Street Soccer for Individual Who Wants to Join. By analyzing street soccer yourself, you will conclude that its strength is that it is played daily in a competitive form, with a preference . for the match on all sorts of 'street playing fields', usually in small groups. Rarely in street soccer do you see youths busy practicing isolated technical and tactical drills. College Prompt! No, it is essay health care, always the competitive form, where youth players learn from their mistakes, unconscious of the technical, tactical, mental and physical qualities they are developing through. American middle class , Bourgeoisie , Middle class 717 Words | 3 Pages.

brief summary of to literature essay many of the relevant subjects. ? How to write: Use well-structured paragraphs beginning with a topic sentence that expresses . ideas in care, your own words. Solving Activities! ? How to organize: Organize the information from the broadest topics that help to essay health care, establish relevance, to more specific topics pertaining directly to the experiment. For example the paragraphs might be sequenced to explain: First: Why a nonscientist would be interested in the topic. How the essay, topic relates to human concerns. Later: The. Data , Experiment , Grammatical person 1435 Words | 11 Pages.

Write my essay -
Health Care System Essay | Bartleby

Food Service (Waitress Waiter) Resume Samples. Click the images to expand the resumes to a larger size. We have three resumes, and detailed explanations for how to write your own below. If you are an entry-level candidate (or have never been a waiter before), click here. If you need a food service cover letter, click here. Attention line cooks, prep cooks, chefs, and care, other food service workers — Don’t see your job here? Please view our full list of food service resume samples here.

Click here to download. This MS Word Food Service Resume. Food Service Resumes (Text Versions Quick Facts) Restaurant Server (Chrono) Candidate uses a Reverse-Chronological resume format, and introduces the resume with a strong Career Objective Candidate emphasizes 7+ years of activities, experience, and essay, presents hard numerical evidence to college essay prove she are a strong salesperson Candidate emphasizes depth of wine and entree knowledge to health play up her competence. RESTAURANT SERVER (REVERSE-CHRONOLOGICAL)

8870 Haven Street, Bloomington, IN 44590(141)-212-5465. Food Service Worker with 7+ years of experience in food preparation and service, and a certificate in Food Handling and Safety. Possesses a keen knowledge of wines, entrees, and the responsibilities of a successful restaurateur. Response To Literature Essay! Faithfully adhere to essay health care the highest standards of college, hygiene, quality and customer service. Aiming to leverage my knowledge to effectively perform a management position at your restaurant. RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT Chicago, IL. Food Service Worker September 2011 – Present. Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and the meals they should accompany, leading to daily wine sales averaging $150, fully 20% higher than company average Write patrons’ food orders on slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff in a 150+ seat restaurant Clean all work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware and ensure they are stored appropriately in accordance to state law. Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and care, cold dishes, portioning salads, and heart, brewing coffee in a fast-paced line kitchen.

CARRABBA’S ITALIAN GRILL Chicago, IL. Trainee Food Service Worker August 2007 – July 2011. Present menus to essay health care patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request in a 70+ seat restaurant Assisted host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests Stored food in designated containers and prompt, storage areas to prevent spoilage and increase shelf life Presented wine samples for guests to taste and essay health care, opened the bottles for them upon their approval Served food and beverages to patrons, and prepared or served specialty dishes at tables as required. Certificate in Food Handling and Safety, June 2008. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Culinary Arts, June 2007. Team worker who is able to adapt in highly dynamic and good thesis for martin king, changing situations. Essay! Excellent problem solving and communication skills, with a focus on customer service Familiarity with Point of Sale terminals Bilingual (Spanish/English) Candidate uses a Combination resume format to emphasize achievements and prompt, skills, beginning with a Professional Profile introduction to health present critical and relevant information Candidate bolds key waitressing skill keywords in the Professional Profile section, and lists her achievements after them Candidate emphasizes her ability to “upsell” customers on alcoholic beverages. Three Key Server Waitress Skills: 1. Salesmanship: Ability to response to literature essay convince customers to make extra purchases by persuasively presenting entree wine pairings, selling desserts, and convincing patrons to return to the establishment. 2. Essay Care! Communication: Ability to thesis statement for martin king host, entertain, small talk, and speak fluidly in essay health care, front of strangers at length.

Ability to good thesis statement for martin king work together with other food service workers as a team, often working in pairs for bigger tables. Ability to keep a cool head when dealing with irate customers. 3. Management: Ability to teach new hosts and waiters how to present menu items, how to use Point of care, Sale (POS) Terminals, and test trainees for memorization of food ingredients. Project Execution: Implemented new menu introduction strategies, increasing customer purchases of wine by 10% on average Management: Assisted in the training of 6 new waiters, ensuring attention to college questions detail and comprehensive understanding of restaurant methodology and essay health care, practices Awards and essay, Recognition: Frequently praised for excellent service on restaurant online rating system Salesmanship: Deep and essay health, broad knowledge of wines and appropriate entree pairings Communication: Fluent in t.s. eliot essay, English and Spanish – Excellent verbal and health, written skills. Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) and common restaurant machinery Able to memorize entire menu within a day, including ingredient combinations Proven ability to “upsell” alcohol, dessert, and college essay, appetizers to health customers Bilingual Spanish and English. Waitress | Los Angeles, CA | 2012 – Present. Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and appropriate entree pairings, leading to college essay daily wine sales averaging $180, fully 15% higher than company average Wrote patron’s food orders on health care, slips, memorized orders, and managed food resources in a 120+ seat restaurant Operated POS terminals to input customer orders, swipe credit cards, and enter cash amounts received Received in-depth training for proper food handing techniques, including proper freezer placement, appropriate soup temperatures, and equipment cleaning processes. Hostess Waitress | Los Angeles, CA | 2010 – 2012. Awarded “Employee of the Month” two months consecutively Bussed tables, presented menus, seated customers, and assisted waiters with drink orders Trained 3 new hosts in providing excellent customer service and conflict resolution techniques. Florida State University, Orlando, FL.

Bachelor of Arts in English, May 2008. Three Transferable Skills for Food Service: 1. Customer Interactivity: If you have ever had any experience dealing with customers (whether you were scooping ice cream, greeting people at good luther king a front desk, operating a ticket booth, etc.), this type of experience is transferable into any other customer service job. 2. Technical: Have you ever swiped a credit card, operated a Point of Sale (POS) Terminal, or re-stocked receipt paper? All of essay health care, these skills are transferable into food service. 3. Communication: Bilingual ability, especially Spanish, will help your food service career chances significantly. If you’ve ever had a job where you’ve had to parts response essay speak in front of other people, that kind of communication ability is considered transferable. 534 Shelby Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 24542 * (433) 623-6234 * [emailprotected] Superior salesmanship skills, consistently outperforming company peers Friendly, outgoing, and charismatic personality well suited for a fast paced, customer service oriented restaurant Experience with Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, with excellent basic math skills Working knowledge of essay health, wines, cocktail mixes, and other bartending skills Conversational in Spanish. Awarded “Employee of the Month” for consistently making achieving 15% above target sales Perfected menu presentation skills, providing customers a holistic understanding of the eliot the metaphysical restaurant offerings, leading to more sales Trained 4 underperforming waiters in salesmanship methodology, increasing their sales to meet company average. Experience with 3 types of essay, POS Terminals, receipt roll replacement, and coffee machine cleaning Familiarity with common restaurant bread cutting machines, dishwashers, and knowledge of equipment cleaning processes Excellent basic math skills, able to of a response to literature calculate and split bills in the event of POS Terminal downtime.

Consistently scored over health care, 90% satisfaction rating on customer feedback surveys Conversational in Spanish (able to take orders from college essay Spanish speaking customers.) Possess excellent conflict resolution skills in the event of customer dissatisfaction. University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. Bachelor of health care, Science in Marketing, May 2005. 4 Steps to esl problem Writing the Ultimate Server Resume. “Food service” encompasses many different roles within a restaurant, cafeteria, or other food service establishment, such as waiters and servers, line cooks, bartenders, hosts and essay care, hostesses, and busboys. A waiter takes orders from a happy couple. These roles fall into what are called the “front end” (customer service) and the “back end” (food preparation) of the eliot the metaphysical essay establishments. This resume is essay relevant to good statement for martin king those of health, you with “front end” server experience. We will teach you why this is an excellent resume, and how you can write your own in a similar fashion.

As a professional food service worker, you may currently be writing your resume in order to: Find a new working environment Earn more money Attain a managerial role. Read this resume writing guide to ensure you achieve your goals. By the way be sure to solving activities read our Resume Writing 10 Commandments to understand the major rules that all resumes need to follow, including server resumes. If this seems difficult, you can always create a food service resume in minutes with our widely praised resume maker.

1. Include These Key Server, Waitress, and health care, Waiter Skills. For some quick help, here are the key aspects you need to include on a server resume. Restaurant hiring managers will be looking for these specific traits to decide if you’re a worthwhile candidate. Be sure to include these key server skills on your resume. Keep in prompt, mind that if you have any food service certifications, such as a Certification in Food Handling and Safety, you should place it at essay health care the top of your resume. If you don’t have any, you can land more interviews and potentially increase your salary by earning one. The National Restaurant Association offers certifications here. 2. Write a Convincing Career Objective.

The first major section of your resume is called the heart Career Objective. This applicant’s Career Objective IMMEDIATELY puts her on care, the short list for an interview because she included relevant information throughout the objective. There are four reasons this example has a strong Career Objective. Pay particular attention to the bolded parts: 1st: It immediately states years of parts of a, experience:

7+ years of experience in food preparation and service… 2nd: It indicates earned titles or certificates: Certificate in Food Handling and Safety. 3rd: It emphasizes deep knowledge of the business: Keen knowledge of wines, entrees , and the responsibilities of a successful restauranteur. 4th: It states the position she wants to fill: “Aiming to…effectively perform a management position at your restaurant. Care! “ In the eyes of a hiring manager, this applicant’s Career Objective IMMEDIATELY puts her on the short list for an interview because she included great resume builders throughout the response essay objective.

It is also well written, and targeted at essay care the managerial role she wants to fill. Good news! Food service manager roles are projected to increase by 11% through 2022. It’s very important to remember that the college prompt essay questions Career Objective does not relate to essay health care what YOU want from the marx essay on alienation job, but rather what you can do for the company . Essay Care! In this way, the applicant makes a convincing argument that she’d be an asset to of darkness feminist the company in a managerial role. Our step by step Career Objective writing guide can give you concrete ideas about how to health care write your own. 3. Marx Essay On Alienation! Describe your Server Experience with Numbers. Adding numbers to your job description bullet points will help the hiring manager grasp the size and essay, scope of your responsibilities, and give them a clearer mental picture of your experience. By quantifying your resume, it will immediately become better than the vast majority of your competition. The easiest way to eliot poets do this is to health simply write how big your food establishment is, and how many seats it has. The applicant does this twice for the two establishments she worked in, as you can see from the bolded text below: Write patrons’ food orders on slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff in a 150+ seat restaurant Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon essay, request in a 70+ seat restaurant.

Even by making this simple addition, your resume will immediately be better than the vast majority of your competition. If you really want to health blow away the to literature hiring manager, you’ll need to essay do more complex research, like this example: Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and the meals they should accompany, leading to daily wine sales averaging $150, fully 20% higher than company average. Do you know how much you make in sales daily or monthly? You can expect to make an average of $47,960 per years as a Food Service Manager. Most restaurants — especially big chains — will track their servers’ sales statistics for the purposes of budgeting (and, of course, to cajole low performers). Parts To Literature Essay! You can ask your manager to see these statistics, and include them on your resume. Even if you didn’t perform spectacularly (like the essay care applicant), simply including this information in thesis, your resume will indicate to essay care the hiring manager that you are self-motivated and hard working. This is called writing an “achievement oriented” resume — and these tend to esl problem solving land the most interviews. Bonus: Action Verbs for Your Server Resume. 4. Care! Include Relevant Additional Skills.

Your Additional Skills section should not list your hobbies and esl problem, interests, unless they are relevant to the job. Being bilingual in Spanish and care, English is college essay questions a valuable asset to have, especially for essay health a managerial position. (For instance, a wine connoisseur would be a valuable asset to good luther king a restaurant that sells wine.) Since you are a professional food service worker, regardless if you are crafting a server resume or one seeking a more supervisory role, you should definitely include these bullet points in your Additional Skills section to health care build a stronger resume: Familiarity with Point of Sale terminals Problem solving and poets, communication skills. If you also happen to be bilingual in Spanish and care, English, that also tends to be a valuable asset to t.s. eliot have in a US based restaurant — especially for essay care a managerial position. Candidate emphasizes having a Certification in Food Handling and Safety Candidate places Education Section first due to having recent school experience Candidate mentions her high customer satisfaction rating. Getting the Education Section Right. All entry-level candidate resume must begin with the education section. Although this candidate has had prior work experience, it was as a trainee, or as a part-time worker.

The most important reason the college essay applicant is essay considered entry-level is because she just recently graduated from essay community college . This applicant has educational experience related to food service (Certificate in Food Handling and Safety, BA in Food Science). Understandably, you may not — and that’s fine. If you have no experience whatsoever, you’ll need to write a very convincing cover letter that the employer should take a chance on essay health care, you. The education section on an entry-level resume can be more detailed and whimsical than a professional resume , because it’s likely that you don’t have prior work experience. The hiring manager will be interested to know if you are generally an active person or not.

Therefore, you can include information about: Clubs you’ve joined Greek life you participate in Relevant coursework GPA (if above 3.5/4.0) Other Good Food Service Industry Samples. Waiter – Newjobs.com (Note: One of the t.s. the metaphysical essay few decent resume samples in this industry on the net. Essay Health Care! The Professional Experience section introductory paragraphs are a bit overdone, and could instead use more bullet points. Otherwise, this is a great sample.) Waiter- career-development-help.com (Note: A simple, but effective resume.

Has a well done “Professional Profile”.) Cook – CC.edu (Note: Overall an excellent resume, although the Work Experience section is not formatted very well.) Share Food Service (Waitress #038; Waiter) Resume Samples Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today’s competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to solving activities choose from, and health care, easy export to MS Word and PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of marx essay, Use and Privacy Policy.

Play the One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you. Put your skills to the test, and learn how to health make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is essay questions a couple yards short of a touchdown. There are tons of errors throughout.

See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to make small modifications to essay health unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman? Do people still care whether they work for a man or woman, or do most people simply look for essay a nice job. Resume Builder Comparison | Resume Genius vs. LinkedIn Labs. What are the health care differences between the major online resume builders?

Here's an in depth analysis of what. Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and prompt essay questions, career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and offline publications including: Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market. Essay Care! HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easily export to MS Word and PDF.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Health Care Essay | Major Tests

a discriptive essay WRITING A DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY. The aim of description is to make sensory details vividly present to the reader. Although it may be only in school that you are asked to write a specifically descriptive essay, description is an health care, important element in many kinds of writing. Heart Of Darkness? Description embedded in essay an argument paper, for example, may be intended to luther king make a position more persuasive. However, in essay health this TIP Sheet we will discuss the descriptive essay as it is commonly assigned by instructors as an exercise in heart feminist organizing sensory information and choosing vivid details.

Showing vs. telling. The empty room smelled stale and was devoid of furniture or floor covering; the single window lacked curtains or blinds of care any kind. The apartment smelled of old cooking odors, cabbage, and mildew; our sneakers squeaked sharply against the scuffed wood floors, which reflected a haze of esl problem solving dusty sunlight from the one cobwebbed, gritty window. Showing uses very specific details: cabbage and mildew, scuffed and dusty floors, unwashed windows. Though the writer of the second example does not actually use the word empty, she nevertheless suggests emptiness and health, disuse.

The suggestion of emptiness in the second example is more vivid than the statement of emptiness in the first. If you don't think the first example is response, vague, look at another possible interpretation of that empty room: The sharp odor of fresh paint cut through the essay, smell of newsprint. Four stacked cartons of inkjet printer paper sat squarely in the middle of a concrete floor, illuminated by a shaft of morning light from college essay a sparkling chrome-framed window on health the opposite wall. Do not mistake explanation for description. Explanation is a kind of telling that interjects background material that does not contain sensory details or contribute to the overall effect–a character's motives or history, for on alienation, example: The tenants had moved out a week earlier because the health care, house was being sold to a developer.

No one had bothered to to literature dust or clean because they assumed the essay health, apartment was going to be knocked down and replaced with single-family homes like those built just a block away. When description devolves into explanation (telling rather than showing), it becomes boring. You are painting a picture that must be as clear and real as possible, so observe carefully and, preferably, in person. Note what sets this subject apart from others like it. If the subject is t.s. eliot the metaphysical essay, a person, include physical characteristics and mannerisms. Describe abstractions such as personality traits only insofar as you can observe them. For example, do not tell the reader your biology instructor is a neat, meticulous person; show your reader the instructor's dust-free computer monitor and stacks of papers with corners precisely aligned, each stack sitting exactly three thumb-widths from the edge of the desk. How a subject interacts with others is essay, fair game for description if you can observe the interaction. On the other hand, a subject's life history and world perspective may not be, unless you can infer them, for example, from the photos on his walls or the books on his bookshelf.

Similarly, if the subject of your description is an object or a place, you may include not only its physical appearance but also its geographic, historical, or emotional relevance-as long as you show or suggest it using sensory details, and college prompt questions, avoid explaining. Care? Even description for description's sake should have a purpose. Is there an t.s. poets, important overall impression you wish to convey? A central theme or general point? This is your thesis; organize your essay around it.

For example, you might describe your car as your home away from home, full of snack foods, changes of health clothing, old issues of the Chico News Review , textbooks, and your favorite music. Or, you might describe your car as an immaculate, beautiful, pampered woman on whom you lavish attention and response to literature essay, money. Just don't describe your car in cold, clinical detail, front to back (or bottom to top, or inside to outside) without having in essay mind the purpose, the overall impression you want to create. To achieve this impression, you should not necessarily include all details; use only those that suit your purpose. College Prompt? Avoid telling a story unless it is of central importance to the description or an understanding of it. Keep background information to an absolute minimum or avoid it altogether. Extended description that lacks organization has a confusing, surreal quality and easily loses readers' interest, so choose an essay, organizational plan. Of Darkness? Use whatever progression seems logical–left to right, inside to essay care outside, top to bottom-and stick to it. Essay? For example, it does not make sense to describe a person's facial features and hair, then his sonorous voice and impressive vocabulary, and essay health, then return to details about solving activities his eyebrows and glasses. A quote from your subject or a brief anecdote about him or her may provide an interesting introduction (or conclusion); dialogue can be a great way to add interest to a descriptive essay.

In your introduction, you might be permitted to make general, abstract statements (tell about) your subject or supply background information, as long as you demonstrate these points concretely later in the body of care your essay. Use vivid nouns, verbs, and adjectives, and appropriate metaphors, similes, comparisons, and essay, contrasts. Avoid cliches. Like the introduction, the care, conclusion is another place you can get away with reflecting about your subject: Why did you write this description? What is its significance to you? To your reader? If you have achieved your purpose, your conclusion should only confirm in the reader's mind what you have already shown him by your use of selected sensory details.

Butte College | 3536 Butte Campus Drive, Oroville CA 95965 | General Information (530) 895-2511.

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Free health care system Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

essays on asem Shem? A Name, Title or Office? Zulu groom in Shem Leopard Skin. We always have to go back to essay health the name of a thing. “A name expresses the intrinsic value [of the Creator of Created]”.

Ecclesiastes 6:10 Whatever one is, he has been named already, For it is known that he is man; And he cannot contend with Him who is mightier than he. Name: a word or phrase that constitutes the distinctive designation of a person or thing b : a word or symbol used in logic to designate an solving, entity. Title: Designation, name, call, label, entitlement. Office: Responsibility, position, task, agency, department. What made the biblical Noa[h] name his child name which is the Hebrew word Shem? The Bible is layered like an onion. There are allegories, idioms, and illusions and because the writes were trying to hide something. Health Care? There are the surface, middle and deeper part of the word but for the most part the average reader like you and I will be satisfied with the surface reading. We may do a little word study and find out the essay meaning to essay health the names and places we read about t.s. the metaphysical poets, we may even get some insight on the manner and customs of the people we read about.

In our reading we came prepared to sit at a table and eat a meal previously digested. We were babes in the arms of a larger mother church and health that other trained us in-utero. Judaism did not grow up in parts of a response to literature essay, a vacuum and neither did Christianity or Islam. They had a root and that root was originally Africa. In under to understand the fruit we must go to essay the root, the root is where the the metaphysical essay nutrients flow and from there it goes through the limbs then the branches and on to the shoot and finally the leaves and bears fruit. The lesson is in understanding the growth. Essay Care? So when the tree beings for heart feminist, the bad fruit you must see what is care, attacking the eliot essay root. You do not spray the fruit you look at the root for the cause of the problem. What is at the root of this scripture? We were told the elemental or pedagogical meaning of these and other verses surrounding Noah. We believed for years that the 3 races came from the sons of Noah and we did so without question.

We did so without scientific facts because we were told science and religion were in opposition, but that was never true in the Mystery or Religious/Spiritual system of Africa all disciplines flowed out health care, of the whole and the whole was knowledge and communication with the Creator and understanding his creation on every level. Statement For Martin Luther? This encompassed all manner of science. Spirituality or religion went part and parcel with this full education. It was in every phase of daily life. Health? Our people understood there was no real spiritual growth, without first understanding the Creator and the process of creation. Kindergarten Level: The first people who inhabited the essay earth were black Africans. Health Care? From us all races sprang. So if there were a Noah his sons would have been black like him. There are many photographic and written proofs that every race has black roots and culture, from Europe to America, from activities, China to Russia and all the essay health islands of the seas.

Take a look at this site for definitive proof: The truth is 'hidden in plain sight' and it is because it is the of a response to literature essay safest place to hide the essay health truth. We stumble over it everyday and we don’t see it, because we were taught to ‘self police’. What is self policing? Carter G' Woodson from his book the Mis-Education of the Negro expresses it best. When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his actions. You do not have to essay on alienation tell him not to essay health stand her or go yonder. He will find is 'proper place and will stay in it. Parts Response Essay? You do not need to send him to the back door. He will go without being told.

In fact, if there is no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes it necessary. When you have been trained to limit your own right to essay think and investigate, my husband calls it the invisible fence, you self-police. Live wires have been placed in our educational and esl problem solving activities intellectual way and at different phases in our [seeming] growth we are given an electrical shock when we come to close to the truth. We are given the health same shock when we come close to error [in the mind of the for martin luther king shocker] so we are then afraid of the health care lie and the truth and soon we can not tell the difference. We are afraid to venture out too far for fear of the electrical current. So, when we see passages like the one below we look at it in a benign manner. We pass over it to find the meat that is given to very captive person that will not venture past the stock understanding.

We sit in our assigned seats and save them for our children and our children’s children and then we wonder why the world is getting so bad. Proverbs 29:18 says : “Where there is no vision, the t.s. the metaphysical poets people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” Hosea 4:6 says: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the essay health law of essay, thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Did you know that the Proverb sited was not written by the Hebrew Solomon or David? This simple picture of the social context of Proverbs has been challenged from every side and I am not about to promote it! In the critical period, the essay health Solomonic attribution has been questioned. There is no doubt that Solomon was famed for his wisdom and that he may have had an interest in collecting proverbs and even promoting the thesis statement luther king exercise. He may have even coined one or two proverbs himself. But, the health consensus of opinion is that the attribution is both [Alt ( 1976) stresses the role of Solomon as portrayed in the Deuteronomistic history as collector of wisdom traditions, regarding the parts to literature essay influence from the ancient Near East and also the distinctiveness of the health care Israelite version of wisdom as promoted by him.] has recently. stressed afresh the importance of Solomon as a figure of legitimization for wisdom.

The name of a great king renowned for wisdom gives authority to a mass of material that may well have had a much more diverse origin. Solomon is also attributed with Ecclesiastes and the Wisdom of Solomon, both books that he is unlikely to have written and eliot poets essay that represent different periods of thought and of the development of ideas. Proverbs is the most likely book to which Solomon might have had a historical link, but this link was probably of a limited character. Once scholars in the critical period, which effectively began at the end of the nineteenth century, started to look at the literary, historical and health care theological features of the text, the esl problem solving conclusion was drawn that Proverbs was unlikely to be the health work of one author Solomon or otherwise and that it is in fact a collection of collections, in that different parts of the esl problem activities book of essay care, Proverbs were probably composed separately. A further area of scholarly interest is the book’s relationship with the ‘wisdom’ of thesis statement luther king, other nations, particularly that of essay care, Egypt. The close relationship of part of the book with an Egyptian ‘Instruction’ Ameneopes has made this particularly fertile ground when addressing the question of the origins of ideas and literary genres.” Katherine J. Dell Cambridge University –The Book of Proverbs. This is an example of the marx exchanging of ideas in the African world Judaism did not grow in a vacuum and Solomon was not the wisest man in the world. Essay Health Care? Now let’s look at the scripture below and try and find out what it is all about shall we? I said this is my understanding and my study.

You must study to show yourself approved. All those who want to stay with the old understanding are welcome to do so, but the marx on alienation highest form of health care, praise is not to sing or say Hallelujah but it is to sit down and STUDY. “These are the descendants of Noah's sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth, to whom sons were born after the flood.” Gen. 10:1. Above shows differing types of men as chronicle by the Egyptian. College Prompt Questions? The original number of men were 16, each representing the essay health race divisions of the world but it was later condensed to four as we see above. Here two are the same and two different. Parts Response To Literature Essay? The Semite, in this case did not ethnically relate to the Egyptian or any other Black in Africa. This begs the question: Was there a difference between and Semite, Egyptian and Shem the Biblical brother of Ham and Japheth? When tracing the biblical root of the name Shem we find:

Shem ( #1513;#1461;#1473;#1501; renown; prosperity; Name, Standard Hebrew Šem , Tiberian Hebrew Š#275;m ; Greek ???, S#275;m; Arabic #1587;#1575;#1605; ) was one of the essay health care sons of Noah in the Bible. Why would Noah name his child NAME? It seems redundant on the surface. According to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance each name for the sons of Noah seem to be unique and have no history outside of the Biblical context, but is that true? Shem means: Name [mark, sign] 1) the eldest son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic tribes. 1) 2nd son of Noah, father of Canaan and of various peoples which were inhabitants of southern lands of the esl problem solving activities known earth [Africa]. 2) in health care, late usage, a collective name for Egyptians.

Japheth means: Opened [to be persuaded or deceived] 1) the 3rd son of Noah whose descendants after the flood settled on marx, the coastal lands of the Mediterranean spreading north into Europe and health parts of Asia. What was their near kinsman’s definition of S[h]em? Biblically, he is most popularly regarded as the eldest son, though some traditions regard him as the thesis statement luther second son. Genesis 10:21 refers to relative ages of Shem and his brother Japheth, but with sufficient ambiguity in each to have yielded different translations. The verse is translated in the KJV as Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born. Sem priest of Egypt and Zimbabwe.

“The higher ranks were favored with special robes such as the leopard-skins worn over essay health care, the shoulders by the Sem priests…” The name Shem is interesting, according the Catholic Encyclopedia: His reward was a blessing of great import (cf. Ecclus., xlix, 19). Noe's prophetic words (according to Massor. Text), Blessed be Yahweh, the God of Sem (for the glory of good thesis statement for martin luther, a nation is its God), designate, in a special manner, Yahweh as the God of Sem and, consequently, Sem as the bearer of the Messianic promises. “Blessed be Yahweh [I am or I will be ] the God of [the]Names.” Who were the Sem priests in Egyptian Eschatology? *Eschatology is the writing having to do with the culmination of an essay, age or the last day and times and/or the next life. Did this bear [support] a Hebrew messianic copy story? Yes, it did.

Sem-Priests bearing [supporting] the Ark [Barque] of Amun/Amen. The Sem priest were the ones who acted as the eldest son in the mummification rituals as well as other priestly duties in Egypt. They conducted the Ritual of parts of a, giving back the life [promise of life] to the god [man]. “The priest stretches out a hand to 'give the god back his soul' and reassert his earthly shape, while he recites a prescribed prayer four times over.” In the scenes for the Opening of the Mouth ceremony, the essay deceased's mummy is usually shown propped up before a representation of the tomb chapel.

The sem priest, distinguished by the wearing of a panther or leopard skin, prepares to use the ritual implements set out good for martin king, nearby. Genesis 50 says: 1And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. Health? 2And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel. [which physicians…Egyptian Priests of the Sem Priests] 3And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are fulfilled the days of the metaphysical essay, embalming: and the Egyptians wept for him three-score and ten days. [Total of 70 days] 4And when the days of weeping for him were past, Joseph spake unto the house of Pharaoh, saying, If now I have found favor in your eyes, speak, I pray you, in the ears of essay, Pharaoh, saying, 5My father made me swear, saying, Lo, I die: in my grave which I have digged for me in the land of Canaan, there shalt thou bury me. College Questions? Now therefore let me go up, I pray thee, and bury my father, and I will come again. 6And Pharaoh said, Go up, and bury thy father, according as he made thee swear.

7And Joseph went up to health care bury his father; and with him went up all the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of his house, and all the elders of the land of Egypt, 8and all the house of Joseph, and his brethren, and his father's house: only their little ones, and their flocks, and their herds, they left in the land of Goshen. 9And there went up with him both chariots and horsemen: and it was a very great company. 10And they came to the threshing-floor of Atad, which is t.s., beyond the health Jordan, and there they lamented with a very great and sore lamentation: and he made a mourning for his father seven days . 11And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the metaphysical, the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abel-mizraim,[spirit or vapor of Mizraim] which is beyond the Jordan. Health Care? 12And his sons did unto him according as he commanded them: 13for his sons carried him into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the esl problem solving field, for a possession of essay, a burying-place, of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre. 14And Joseph returned into esl problem solving activities, Egypt, he, and his brethren, and all that went up with him to bury his father, after he had buried his father. Sometimes the essay care Sem priest takes on the role of the deceased's son , although often the ceremony was performed by the deceased's [eldest] son and heir as a final act of esl problem, piety. Health Care? [See Joseph and Jacob's funeral]

The biblical Joseph was the 11 th son of Jacob. Of Darkness Feminist Essay? He was born to Jacob’s favorite wife, Rachel, in Paddan-Aram after she had been barren for seven years. Joseph fathered two of the health 12 tribes of Israel: Ephraim and Manasseh b his wife or Egyptian heritage Asenath Information about Joseph is found in of darkness feminist essay, Genesis chapters 37-50. Although Joseph was not Israel/Jacobs actual 'First son' he was the essay first-born of the one Jacob loved which was Rachel his favorite wife. Joseph understood and was schooled in the mummification rites and oversaw [as the priest] his father 'Egyptian Funeral' service. How and what was Joseph a Priest of? Ho did he get his credentials where did he learn the rituals? We see a synopsis of his life in Egypt from slavery to a 3rd ruler of the lands and 'Father to Pharaoh'. Joseph, like Moses learned the ways from the priests of On or Anu. The name Joseph means: The boy's name Jo-seph j(o)-se-ph is pronounced JOH-sef. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is Jehovah increases.

But, the name Jehovah was not known to the people until the heart time of Moses according to Exodus. So, what would the YOH or JOH mean? Was it Yahweh or Yah since there was not J in Hebrew, but still the care name Yahweh was not known to the Children of Israel. Was Joseph a Shem[Sem]Priest? 4 Sons of Horus, similar to the picture of Noah with Shem Ham Japheth and Canaan. What is the name Joseph an in a pre-Yahweh or Jehovah context? Yo/Ya/Io: Io was further said to have been at Joppa and in Aethiopia, together with Perseus and Medusa (Tzetz. Good Thesis? ad Lycoph. 835, c.); but it was more especially the essay health Greeks residing in eliot, Egypt, who maintained that Io had been in Egypt, where she was said to have given birth to essay care Epaphus, and to have introduced the worship of Isis, while Epaphus became the founder of a family from which sprang Danaus, who subsequently returned to Argos. Eliot The Metaphysical Poets? This part of the care story seems to have arisen from certain resemblances of religious notions, which subsequently even gave rise to the identification of eliot the metaphysical poets, Io and Isis. Herodotus (i. l, c., ii. 41) tells us that Isis was represented like the Greek Io, in the form of a woman, with cows' horns.

That Io is identical with the moon cannot be doubted (comp. Eurip. Phoen, 1123; Macrob. Sat. i. 19), and the various things related of her refer to the phases and phenomena of the moon, and are intimately connected with the essay health care worship of Zeus and Hera at Argos. Essay On Alienation? Her connection with Egypt seems to be an invention of care, later times, and was probably suggested by the resemblance which was found to exist between the Argive Io and the Egyptian Isis.

Encyclopedia. Horned Isis with Horus. Saph: A container or vessel for water and blood. T he name IO or YOseph can mean Isis the container or vessel. Can the name Joseph in of a essay, Hebrew related back to his service for Isis or Auset? He married Aseneth/Anu-Set a priestess of On or Anu, was Isis worshipped there? Together the name the so Jo-speh who performed the ritual of the Sem [Shem] priest in his father funeral service could mean 'The blood of Isis' In the Theban Recension of the Book of the Dead is found a Chapter (No. clvi.) which was composed for health, the purpose of bestowing upon the deceased some of the magical power of the goddess. The Chapter was intended to be recited over an amulet called thet, made of carnelian, which had to be steeped in water of ankhami flowers, and set in a sycamore plinth, and if this were laid on the neck of a dead person it would place him under the thesis statement for martin luther protection of the essay health words of power of Isis, and he would be able to go wheresoever he pleased in the Underworld.

The words of the Chapter were: -- Let the blood of isis, and the magical powers (or spirits) of Isis, and the words of power of Isis, be mighty to heart feminist essay protect and keep safely this great god (i.e., the deceased), and to guard him from him that would do unto him anything which he abominateth. The exact origin of this symbol is unknown. In many respects it resembles an ankh except that its arms curve down. Its meaning is also reminiscent of the ankh , it is often translated to essay mean welfare or life. As early as the Third Dynasty we find the tyet being used as decoration when it appears with both the ankh and the djed column , and thesis statement later with the was scepter . The tiet is associated with Isis and is often called the knot of Isis or the blood of Isis . It seems to be called the knot of Isis because it resembles a knot used to secure the garments that the gods wore. The meaning of the blood of Isis is essay health, more obscured but it was often used as a funerary amulet made of essay on alienation, a red stone or glass.

In the Late Period the sign was associated with the goddesses Nephthys , Hathor , and Nut as well as with Isis. In all these cases it seems to represent the ideas of resurrection and eternal life. Health? [see Essay on essay, Menses] What does all this have to do with Shem? To be continued. Detail from the scene of the Opening of the Mouth ceremony, from the papyrus of Hunefer. The centerpiece of the upper scene is the mummy of Hunefer, shown supported by the god Anubis. Hunefer's wife and daughter mourn, and three priests perform rituals. Those wearing the white sashes are carrying out the Opening of the Mouth ritual. The white building at the right is a representation of the tomb, complete with portal doorway and small pyramid.

At the care right of the lower scene is a table bearing the various implements needed for the Opening of the questions Mouth ritual. At the left is shown a ritual, where the foreleg of a calf is offered, representing the mother-neteru.

inserted by FC2 system