Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Fashion truck business plan

Fashion truck business plan

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Business Plan for a Mobile Fashion Truck (Professional - Amazon com

Fashion truck business plan

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
What does it take to start a fashion truck business? by Meaghan - Prezi

arbeiter essay In this world there are countless people who suffer from political conflict and the hatred that people have for truck business plan, each other. This can lead to massive killing of innocent people. Most of the time they do not always want to get involved because they are just innocent civilians who try to essays and social make a living. I know and believe that it is important not to be silent when people fully endure suffering, especially if those people are innocent. I fully agree with Elie Wiesel that we should always speak our mind whenever we see any injustice being done to innocent people. As a Holocaust survivor, Elie Wiesel knows the importance of taking sides. If the liberators hadn’t helped the fashion truck business plan people during the Holocaust, maybe we wouldn’t be able to format talk about Elie Wiesel.

That is why it is business plan very important to always support justice and help innocent people who fall victims to these kinds of situations because I happened to be one of them. Advantages And Disadvantages Essay? I was born into a poor family in Africa. My mother gave birth to fashion truck business plan me in my father’s absence because my father passed away when I was still in my mother’s womb. I never got to see my father. My mother also passed away when I was almost six years old. Both my parents passed away because of the war that was going on in the Republic of the Congo. All this time I witnessed people being killed and tortured, but there was nothing I could do at that time. I always wished I had the power to stop all the essay human issues violence and suffering that people were going through but I was only a kid. There’s nothing I could have done because I was just a kid who knew nothing.

When I was living at my friend’s house, whose parents had agreed take care of me after losing both my parents, the same thing happened again. This time, we were in school when rebel soldiers suddenly attacked our school. We had lived in peace for fashion, quite some time before everything turned black again and age home, so suddenly. Truck Business Plan? These soldiers entered our school and and social, started massively killing school children, raping teachers in classrooms, and abducting other children to turn them into child soldiers. I was only truck business plan eleven years old. Our beautiful school was turned into a slaughter house. The memories of my classmates being slaughtered in front of my eyes always makes me feel guilty, but on the other hand, there’s nothing I could have done to save those innocent kids because my friend and I were very lucky to mannheim and social slip through those soldiers’ fingers. If we hadn’t we would probably be dead by now, or we would have been killed by the government. soldier in the front line during the war. Fashion Truck Business Plan? Because of this war my foster family, and my friend lost his biological family.

My friend and I became registered as refugees in a refugee camp in good irish phrases Kenya. In the business refugee camp there were more than ten different nationalities. There were many of unmonitored children who lost their parents due to the conflicts which always lead to xyz essay format war and bloodshed. Plan? In the camp there was a lot of child abuse, child labor, and essay human issues, young girls being forced into early marriages against their will. After seeing all of this I decided to volunteer as a child rights club leader in order to help those kids who could not help themselves and business, speak for those kids who could not speak for themselves. My job was to work in the community to speak to good different kids and ask them how they are and fashion truck plan, how they are living, and I would report to the child protection office if I found any child being abused or living in essays a bad conditions. This time I could not stand any injustice that I witnessed in truck the camp because I had the human rights issues ability to help. Working and helping children made me feel good.

It made me feel like I made up for the time that I couldn’t help those ones who were during the war in my presence. So I decided to truck form my own group. Good? My friend and I called it “Young Africans Fighting for a Better Generation”. Our mission was to fight for a better generation by using the power of talent as the fashion business key to success, and also to keep children away from the street that led to some of them to start using drugs and involving themselves with bad influences that would lead to jail while they young. Until the karl mannheim on sociology and social psychology end of my last breath, I swore to fashion plan myself that I would never be silent whenever and wherever I saw human beings endure suffering and human issues, humiliation of any kind. My wish is to one day to truck plan open an orphanage for children who lost their parents, whether in the refugee camp or anywhere in the world. Unfortunately, children are so often the victims of violence. And they should be treated with love and care because they are the future. There wouldn’t be yesterday, today, or tomorrow if there were no children in this world. Taking sides and standing up for on medea, someone is a frightening risk. Everyday, someone gets humiliated or tormented.

People endure pain frequently. Be the person you would want to be and put yourself in their shoes. Would you like somebody to help you, or would you just want them to truck stop and stare? It is essay on medea very important to not be silent when humans endure suffering. Business? If you make noise by sticking up for someone, then the tormenter could think twice and stop. Either someone helps them out or they just witnesses the injustice. If you don't, then the tormenter would continue to make others suffer. Without noise, the bully can feel reinforced because no one is stopping or confronting them. Try to stand up for what is advantages and disadvantages essay right and fashion, make your mark by telling the essay tormenter to stop.

If you do not feel comfortable talking to business the bully, then tell a trusted adult. I agree with Elie Wiesel that we must take sides in this matter. You have the choice to take sides and make the right decision or to become a bystander. It is all up to you. If you are against one side, it is best to make a point and an explanation for what side you chose. If you don’t take a stand, then you are witnessing a devastating situation and it will keep on going and getting worse until someone stands up. Also, don't let others make your decision. Advantages And Disadvantages Essay? If you feel differently than another person, then show it. One example would be the Holocaust. If more people took the side of the Jews, then it possibly couldn't have happened. Unfortunately, it did because most people took the side of Adolf Hitler.

I had to take sides previously. My best friend has a brother named Brandon. He is a high school student and has down syndrome. Business? I have been over my friend’s house many of times and learned that Brandon is just like any other human being. But, I have also acknowledged that other people disagree. Architectural On Old Age Home? Because of his unique ways, others sometimes make fun of him, I have witnessed it, and it needs to truck business end! One night, I was roaming on social media and stumbled upon a post. Essay On Women's Issues Today? It was a picture of Brandon and the comment made fun of how he speaks.

Right away, I was stunned because it was posted by an old friend of mine. I knew that my best friend should be aware of fashion truck plan, this picture, so I sent it to her. Good Irish? She was heart broken. She really loves her brother and this post disappointed her. My friend asked me to tell the girl to delete it, since I know her personally.

Suddenly, my arms got goosebumps because I was slightly terrified. My mind was streaming with thoughts like “Should I do it or not?” and “If I do, then will the bully’s perspective on me be changed?”. But, after I realized how much it would mean to my friend, I got the guts to do it. Fashion Plan? My adrenaline was pumping and good phrases, I messaged the bully. I explained to her the situation and truck business plan, after a few stressful minutes, she deleted it! After that, I felt so relieved! As soon as the picture was removed off of the Internet, a broad smile appeared on my face.

My friend thanked me and it made me feel even better. I was filled with joy because I knew that I did the irish for essays right thing, even though it meant stepping out of my comfort zone. Fashion Business? Not only computer and disadvantages did I feel proud, but so did my best friend and her family. I kept wondering about what could’ve happened if I did not stick up for fashion truck, him. Luckily, I did step up to the plate and Brandon received my help. After I accomplished this, I made a text-to-world connection. Many people experience events like I had. There are 3.2 million victims of bullying a year!

Most individuals are bystanders, and do not have the courage to make that jump. Essay On Women's Human Rights Issues Today? In a perfect world, nobody would get tormented. Fashion Truck? But unfortunately, we live in the 21st century and format, people disrespect each other because of their differences. No matter the situation, you should keep your comments to yourself. Truck Plan? Also, if you come across someone getting bullied, make it stop!

So, do not be afraid! If you believe in yourself, then you can do it. Xyz Essay Format? Many painful things happen in this world, and it is up to us to stop it. Take sides when the time is appropriate and don’t be shy to prove your point! Maybe you can impact others to business plan do the right thing after you commit an inspiring act . Be a role model!

Lastly, do not only stick up for others, but most importantly yourself! JCRC is good irish supported by CJP and is a beneficiary of United Way.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
What does it take to start a fashion truck business? by Meaghan - Prezi

Professional Book Editors, Proofreaders, Writers. Nonfiction and fashion truck business Fiction Book Editing Services. The book editors and proofreaders posted on this site specialize in numerous fiction genres and nonfiction topics. Have your book or manuscript professionally edited before submitting to xyz essay format a literary agent, publisher, or book printer. Line editing, copy editing, content/developmental editing, proofreading, query letters.

Fiction: novels, young adult, children’s; Nonfiction: memoirs, history, sports, biographies, military, politics. DAVID ALAN has edited more than 200 books and fashion authored nearly 100 books for 30 publishers, including St. Martin’s Press, HarperCollins, Lyons Press, Random House, Running Press, Warner Books, Total/Sports Illustrated, and architectural thesis on old Scholastic. His books have generated more than $20 million in revenue and have appeared on the Today show, The Early Show , CNN, MSNBC, and NPR. His rating on Goodreads.com is 4.21 based on fashion truck business, nearly 3,000 ratings. Excellence is his habit, asserted publisher Les Krantz, and format everybody I’ve teamed him up with (my clients, my authors, namely) loves to work with him. They are very vocal about it. David edited the fashion plan, award-winning The Holocaust Chronicle , which earned a letter of xyz essay format, commendation from Vice President Al Gore. CBS anchorman Harry Smith said on The Early Show about David’s Civil Rights Chronicle , This should be in fashion truck business every home in America. Thesis Age Home. After reviewing that book, Walter Cronkite agreed to fashion truck plan write the foreword for David’s next effort, The Sixties Chronicle . The Murder of Emmett Till , which David authored, was assigned reading for journalism students at New York University. He cowrote JFK Day by Day , which was featured on Today with Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira.

He has penned biographies on such individuals as Harvey Milk, Magic Johnson, Malala Yousafzai, Mitt Romney, Eminem, Malcolm X, Alex Rodriguez, and Amy Winehouse. David has edited the writing of many scholars and such esteemed Americans as John Eisenhower, Margaret Truman, U.S. congressman John Lewis, and U.S. Essay Questions On Medea. senators Daniel Inouye and Ben Nighthorse Campbell. He has written thousands of MLB and NFL player bios for fashion truck business The Topps Company. David would love to help YOU get your book published. What David Can Do for You Evaluate your manuscript and phrases suggest what he and business you could do to get it publish ready. Good Irish. Edit the manuscript to fashion truck plan the point where it can be published as is. Help you write a polished query letter for publishers and/or literary agents. Offer publishing advice (traditional and on women's human issues self-) and marketing advice. [an error occurred while processing this directive] LISA BALTHAZAR has published over 100 books, including several award-winning and bestselling titles. She is also a publishing executive and editor with over 20 years of professional experience in the industry.

She has been Editorial/Publishing Director for Golden Books, Price Stern Sloan-Penguin Random House, Intervisual Books, Gateway Learning Corp (Hooked on Phonics), and other established publishing houses. Lisa is the lead writer for Writing Children’s Books for Dummies Second Edition (2013). Her latest YA, Surviving the fashion truck business plan, Angel of Death: The True Story of a Mengele Twin in irish Auschwitz, with Eva Kor, got a stellar review by Archbishop Desmond Tutu; it was released in paperback in 2012 and business has been published in numerous languages. Lisa has edited dozens of novels for publishers such as Tanglewood Books, Simon Schuster, Merrylane Press, and others. Lisa has been editing fiction and nonfiction for 20 years—and she’s loved every minute. She has helped hundreds of writers hone their skills in the craft of writing. Her editing, whichever service you choose, always covers plot and storyline, character arc and phrases for essays development, drama and pacing, and plan writing style. Lisa is a writer’s advocate, mentor, cheerleader, and toughest critic, but you will come away from computer, her with a better book.

Her awards include: Pennsylvania School Librarians Association (top 40 nonfiction titles for young adults), IParenting Media Award, Kirkus Best Books for Teens (2011), rave Horn Book review (2011), New Voices Award (Best Books for Kids, 2011, from the plan, Association of Booksellers for architectural Children), YALSA Readers Picks (2011), and the Parents Choice Silver Honor Award. (The LONG list is available on request.) You will learn how to fix whatever ails your book. And you will increase your chances of success in the marketplace. Lisa wants to plan help you make your book the best it can be. Her editing will make you wish you had found her sooner. AMY BENNET 's current clients include major publishers as well as beginning writers. Amy has worked for Locus , the Clarion Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers’ Workshop, and Shueisha English Edition. Amy Bennet is a critically acclaimed and agented novelist with a deep knowledge of both the craft and format the business of science fiction, fantasy, and horror publishing. Clients and students of hers say they appreciate her supportive and generous style, and her clients regularly volunteer that they've grown as writers. A number of beginning writers she's worked with have gone on to receive serious attention from agents and publishers.

Award-winning authors occasionally seek out her editorial eye when they're feeling stuck with a work in progress. Genres : Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror. Editing Specialties : Developmental Editing, Manuscript Critiques, Work-in-Progress Beta Reading, Query Letters and Book Proposals, Career Mentoring. For nearly 30 years, LINDA BENNETT has helped hundreds of students and fashion professionals ensure that their submissions to academic institutions and professional journals are cogent, understandable, and irish well written. Linda is an APA expert and is highly skilled in adapting edits to adhere to institution-specific style guides for colleges, universities, government offices, and research organizations. She is meticulous, detail-oriented, and focused on helping clients meet and exceed their goals.

She has provided APA editing, layout formatting, citation and reference formatting, and copyediting services to clients around the world: More than 50 dissertations for truck plan Ph.D. candidates More than 200 academic submissions and master’s theses for grad students More than 300 peer-reviewed articles for academic and scientific journals Research reports and surveys for government organizations. An efficient, versatile, award-winning editor, Linda is an expert in APA and Chicago Manual styles, is experienced with MLA and AP styles, and is a member of the Editorial Freelancers Association. Developmental Content Editing, Writing Assistance, Query Letters, Book Proposals, Submissions to Literary Agents and Publishers. BETH BRUNO is essay questions on medea, a columnist, author, and book editor.

Hundreds of truck business, her articles have been published in print and architectural age home online, and her first book, Wild Tulips , came out in fashion business plan 2001 and format went into business plan, a second printing in format 2002. Beth's proximity to New York and her position as President of the CT Authors and fashion truck plan Publishers Association give her unique access to literary agents and mannheim and social publishers in and around New York City. Several of the authors whose manuscripts she has edited have been published in the mainstream, thanks to her referrals on their behalf. Beth’s editing interests are eclectic and fashion plan include a delicious mix of essay human rights issues today, fiction, nonfiction, young adult, and children’s works. Among the 350+ manuscripts she has edited, she has a special affinity for: mystery/suspense, women’s fiction, memoir, psychology topics, romance, self-help, how-to, and both fiction and nonfiction for young adult (YA) readers. In addition to editing, Beth serves as a judge for truck the Indie Book Awards, an excellent contest for authors who self-publish. Winners receive cash prizes, publicity, and introduction to on old literary agents and publishers. I want to thank Beth for the spectacular job she did editing my book, which has just been published. When Beth first*** received the manuscript, she understood what was missing and recognized the changes needed to improve the flow, characterization, plot, etc., of my novel.

She had a keen eye for small details. Fashion. Beth was also always very available to discuss suggestions, and she quickly came up with alternatives to good phrases for essays solve the problems we encountered along the way. She guided me through the fashion truck plan, particulars of my novel to the final polished product. Good Irish For Essays. The result: A published book. Oscar Medina. THEODORA BRYANT focuses on mysteries, science fiction, fantasy, thrillers, adventure, and horror titles. She has considerable experience with trade non-fiction. As Editorial Director of fashion truck business plan, her own publishing house, Theodora published almost 100 titles, garnering several awards in Best Of categories. Almost half of the titles were bought for paperback reprints, and two were optioned for TV/movies. She has invaluable knowledge about the computer, industry, the type of people who run it, how to work within it, and tips for fashion getting your foot in advantages and disadvantages essay the door.

She's reviewed, evaluated, and edited thousands of manuscripts through the years, and uses that knowledge to truck plan help her clients produce results-driven manuscripts, query letters, and synopses. Computer And Disadvantages Essay. She works particularly hard at staying in the author's voice, making sure the facts and dialogue match the time period in which the book is set, and losing excess verbiage. She's a good mentor, hard worker, and in many cases, has ultimately become a good friend. Owner, award-winning publishing company, 1994-2001. Freelance editor (with this network only) since 2002. Critiqued and fashion truck edited hundreds of phrases, manuscripts. Dozens of fashion truck, authors now happily selling their books. Detailed written critique/evaluation of your manuscript that asks questions, points out conflicts, confused timelines, characterization difficulties, etc., in questions the manuscript itself so the fashion truck business, guide is always there for you to follow as you rework it. Mentor you with creative ideas, and advantages and disadvantages essay guide you through the whole gamut of what’s what in the publishing industry (i.e.: whether traditional or self-publishing is fashion truck plan, best for you).

Hands on content edit (aka copy-edit, aka line edit), structural/stylistic edit of your manuscript, doing everything to get your manuscript ready for essay rights issues a traditional agent, a traditional editor, a self-publishing company, or ready for submission to an e-publisher. Work with you on truck plan, a query and/or synopsis when the manuscript is essay questions on medea, ready for publication, should you want that. Manuscript Evaluations, Critiques, Organizational and Developmental Editing, Line Editing, Writing Assistance, Ghostwriting. Carly is booking for January 2018. CARLY CANTOR is a publishing industry veteran who has worked in-house at a New York publisher as an acquisitions editor and is a two-time published author (history books). Fashion Truck. Most recently, she has worked as an independent consultant and project editor for Random House and Prentice Hall. She also represents authors as an agent with a well-established NYC agency. Her extensive experience includes critiquing, organizational and development editing, and line editing of karl mannheim, fiction and nonfiction projects. She is a meticulous hands-on editor who becomes one with every project, paying close attention to both the big picture and plan the small details.

She has often worked with academics, psychologists, and medical doctors on high-level material in mannheim and social psychology the social or life sciences and has helped them make their writing more accessible to a trade audience. One thrilled client, a doctor, said of her, She is a consummate wordsmith, with the facility of not only understanding and integrating scientific and technical material but also illuminating arcane and otherwise opaque descriptions. Fashion Truck Plan. She expertly shapes the structure of a presentation for better narrative flow, simplifying complex material to make it reader-friendly. Carly also edits fiction, with an understanding of the importance of computer advantages and disadvantages essay, subtlety and nuance. Fashion Business Plan. She approaches fiction with an appreciation for for essays how the brain works and for the idea that a reader likes to pick up clues and figure some things out for himself rather than be told everything directly about how characters are thinking and feeling. One novelist client said, I have been guided by a number of different editors throughout my career. Without any hesitation, I can say that [she] is the best editor I have ever worked with. Michael is not accepting submissions until January 2018 . Substantive editing, copyediting, rewriting. Fiction and truck business plan nonfiction: literary, how-to, psychology, self-help, crime fiction, adult, young adult, drama, fantasy, sci-fi, true crime, international relations, current affairs, nature and science, military history, forensic science, travel. MICHAEL CARR has edited or copyedited 300+ fiction and nonfiction titles for major publishers and authors.

Notable nonfiction authors include Bernard Goldberg (NY Times best-seller Arrogance ), CNN anchor Lou Dobbs ( Exporting America ), Rev. Al Sharpton ( Al on essay rights, America ), and fashion plan CNN Crossfire host Tucker Carlson ( Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites ). Michael edits most fiction genres but specializes in essay on women's human today literary and historical, crime/mystery, drama, fantasy, and science fiction. Notable fiction authors include Brad Meltzer (#3 NY Times best-seller The Zero Game ), NY Times Notable Book of the business plan, Year author Archer Mayor ( The Surrogate Thief, Gatekeeper, The Second Mouse ), crime grandmaster Donald Westlake (the Dortmunder series), and the fantasy master Michael Moorcock ( The White Wolf's Son ). Michael has also edited eight published volumes on world affairs and some twenty self-help books (medical, psychological, personal growth, and business) and has translated a dozen novels and other literary works from Spanish to English. DAVID A. CATHCART has worked as a writer, editor, publisher, journalist, screenwriter, blogger, copyeditor, copywriter, art director, and proofreader for almost 20 years. He has written, co-written and edited over 40 published books, both fiction and format non-fiction.

He has also written, co-written, and/or directed a dozen films and truck business has shepherded dozens of advantages, writers through the editing and publishing process. David's areas of specialty include Christian fiction and nonfiction, science fiction and truck fantasy, literary fiction, screenplays, creative nonfiction, business writing, how-to/self-help, autobiography and computer advantages and disadvantages essay historical fiction. Truck Plan. His clients appreciate his extensive knowledge of story structure, his attention to detail, his knowledge and mannheim essays experience of the marketplace and his friendly, honest approach. Services offered: Writing, Ghostwriting, Manuscript Evaluation, Developmental/Substantive Editing, Copyediting, Proofreading, Book Proposal Development. [an error occurred while processing this directive] Developmental editing, ghostwriting, and fashion plan book proposals for submission. HENRY DENARD is a writer and editor of phrases for essays, commercial mainstream nonfiction and fiction. Denard co-founded and was editor in chief at a publishing company (distributed by Random House) where he oversaw (and often helped to fashion write) dozens of books. Denard’s bestselling nonfiction and essays on sociology fiction authors include Chris Wallace, Catherine Crier, Matthew Modine, Brett Favre, Joe Namath, and Steven Pressfield.

Denard’s titles have been featured in “The New York Times” (including front page) and on “Sixty Minutes,” “Oprah,” “The Today Show,” and “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.” Two of Denard’s published books sold to film studios for over $1 million. Denard has also written for business The New York Times Magazine and American Express’ Departures magazine. On the film side, Denard produced The Conspirator , starring James McAvoy, Kevin Kline, and Robin Wright; directed by on sociology psychology Robert Redford; Gone in 60 Seconds (Touchstone) starring Nicolas Cage; The Negotiator (Warner) starring Samuel Jackson and Kevin Spacey; and Citizen X (HBO). He is a member of the truck plan, Writers Guild of America (WGA, the screenwriters’ union) and uses Final Draft when working with writers of screenplays. Denard has experience with contract negotiations, film and book production, sales, distribution, marketing, publicity, and subsidiary rights. He can assist with literary agent and format publisher selection as well as the fiction or nonfiction submission package, including query letters and fashion business book proposals. George di Pietro has more than 25 years of experience in academic and advantages essay trade book publishing.

His services include line editing (language and paragraph-by-paragraph organization of content), copy editing (spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage) and substantive editing (structural work on an existing manuscript/development of a new one). He has edited books about American, European, Middle Eastern, and Latin American history; constitutional law; political science; social science; arts and the humanities; media; and health and medicine. George is the author of a well-reviewed cultural studies book ( An Offer We Can't Refuse: The Mafia in the Mind of America , Farrar, Straus, Giroux) and a contributing author to many other titles, including Mafia Movies: A Reader , The Essential Sopranos Reader , The Routledge History of the Italian Americans , Witness to Revolution , and Reggae, Rasta, Revolution . His articles and reviews have appeared in many print and online publications, including The Nation, PopMatters, Film Comment, Gay City News, the New York Journal of truck business plan, Books, and Rootsworld. On Medea. He also is an authority on ethnicity, especially Italian American, and has contributed articles and essays about the Italian American experience to the Italian American Review (City University of New York), Voices in Italian Americana (Purdue University), and fashion truck business plan the Internet publications La Voce di New York and essay human today I -Italy . He has consulted to and appeared in the documentary films The Italian Americans (PBS, 2015), The Godfather Legacy (History Channel, 2012), and Beyond Wiseguys (PBS, 2008). He is well-versed in fashion truck business various style guides, including Chicago, Turabian, APA, MLA, New York Times, Associated Press, and Butcher's (UK style). Having worked with physicians, researchers, and other health and medical professionals on their publications, he is karl mannheim on sociology psychology, not intimidated by technical or specialized material.

George also is a member of the Authors Guild and the National Book Critics Circle. His editing credits include: In Days to Come: A New Hope for business plan Israel . Avraham Burg (2017) Can We All Get Along? Racial and on medea Ethnic Minorities in American Politics . Paula D. McClain, Jessica D. Johnson Carew (2017) Modern History of Iraq . Phebe Marr (2016) American Constitutional Law, Volumes 1 and fashion truck 2 . Rossum and Tarr (2016) Parliamentary Bills of essay, Rights: The Experiences of New Zealand and United Kingdom . Janet L. Hiebert and James B. Kelly The International Law of Disaster Relief . David D. Fashion Truck Business Plan. Caron, General Editor Global Environmental Constitutionalism . Architectural Thesis. Jim May and Erin Daly European Bank Restructuring During the Crises . Business Plan. Malgorzata Iwanicz-Drozdowska (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions) (2015) Navigational Enterprises in computer essay Europe and its Empires, 1730–1850. Richard Dunn and Rebekah Higgitt, eds. (2014)

Before STACEY DONOVAN became a professional editor more than 20 years ago, she worked in a literary agency where she learned how to say no more often than yes, and truck include reasons why. A stint in advertising followed, teaching her to tell it short and sweet, meet deadlines, and karl and social psychology most important: never give up. Donovan is a ten-time published book author of both fiction and non-fiction. She has edited or ghostwritten dozens of published books for her clients. Two became New York Times Bestsellers, and plan another nominated for format Best First Novel by International Thriller Writers. She is experienced in plan many genres: Contemporary/Mainstream; Caper/Detective; Erotica; Gay/Lesbian; Literary Fiction; Mystery; Psychological Thriller; Suspense; Women's Fiction; Young Adult; Memoir/Autobiography; Creative Nonfiction. Detailed critique/evaluation of your manuscript Developmental/structural/stylistic edit of your manuscript Complete revision of your manuscript Collaborate with you in a mentoring capacity as you edit your manuscript Collaborate with you on a query and/or synopsis when the manuscript is ready for publication Determine with you which literary agent would be suitable for representation Determine with you whether to for essays pursue mainstream, small, or self-publishing Consultation on your initial and/or ongoing Social Media strategy. Donovan is a writing coach, mentor, collaborator and ghostwriter. She has published dozens of non-fiction articles on design and art, and specialized in truck plan celebrity interviews with experts in on women's their field. Fashion Truck. She is also a Publishing and Social Media strategist.

HANNAH EARTHMAN is an on women's rights issues experienced editor whose clients' books have been sold to truck plan traditional publishers and have become Amazon best sellers. She frequently helps clients with multiple aspects of the irish for essays, publishing process, calling on her experience as not only a book editor but also a book reviewer (for Publishers Weekly and Kirkus Indie ), acquisitions editor (for Sotto Voce Magazine and Scout Engineer ), and competition judge (for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and fashion business PW 's BookLife Prize in Fiction). Experience Editing for a major traditional literary press, RosettaBooks, Medlar Publishing Solutions, Stober, Poltavets, Associates, StratCom: Strategic Communications of Ukraine, Institutional Investor Journals, and a large national POD platform. Editing via the Publishers Weekly BookLife program. Helping a client sell her debut book on the science of creativity to ABC-Clio Publishing. Serving as a judge for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and PW 's BookLife Prize in Fiction. Interviewing authors, including ESPN's Matthew Berry, for Publishers Weekly. Interviewing authors, including Heidi W. Good Phrases. Durrow and Amy Greene, for fashion truck plan Her Circle Ezine . Serving on xyz essay format, the team of acquisition editors for Sotto Voce Magazine. Reviewing books for business plan Publishers Weekly , Kirkus Reviews Indie , Foreword Reviews , and Her Circle Ezine . MARLO GARNER has been editing books and teaching writing since the late 1990s. She teaches Writing for Children's Books (picture books), Writing Chapter Books for Children, and various other writing and revision workshops.

She also works in an editorial advisory capacity, and a copyeditor and illustrator for a number of independent or educational publishers. Her Ginny Giles chapter book serieswhich contains numerous poems and rhyming versewas released in 2010, and she is the xyz essay format, author and/or illustrator of a number of other published books for fashion truck children, including a picture book for architectural age home Internet security giant AVG. She is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) and the Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA), and received first place in the 'published' division of the fashion, New England SCBWI 2013 illustration awards. Marlo is currently writing and illustrating a middle grade dystopian graphic novel as well as a picture book, and she blogs about writing, editing, and grammar. “Marlo was immensely helpful and pleasant to work with. I knew I had a penned a good story, but her suggested improvements will really help my middle-grade dragon tale connect emotionally with young readers.

Thanks to her encouragement and advice, I will be submitting my manuscript and illustrations to agents and computer and disadvantages editors with far greater confidence. J. C. Stevens. Copyediting proofreading Developmental/substantive editing Cover letters, query letters (free with contracted service) Correct formatting understanding the submission process Critiques, writing instruction mentorship Children's books: picture books, poetry, magazine submissions, chapter books, young adult, children's non-fiction. Literary fiction, crime, fantasy Illustration, illustration critiques and fashion plan advice for aspiring illustrators. Writing Coach, Mentor, Collaborator, and Ghostwriter Editing Services. Contemporary, Mainstream, Creative Nonfiction, Detective, Erotica, Gay/Lesbian, Literary Fiction, Memoir/Autobiography, Mystery, Psychological Thriller, Suspense, Women’s Fiction, Young Adult. TED GASNER edited hundreds of award-winning fiction and nonfiction titles during his six years as a supervising editor for Scholastic Inc.

Ted developed book series for print, eReaders, and websites, then assigned topics to authors, helped them with their outlines and first drafts, and then took over from there to copyedit the final product. As a freelance editor, Ted has edited novels, memoirs, marketing and advertising materials, textbooks, research papers, websites and good irish for essays whatever else has comes his way. He has a strong background in fiction, history, the sciences, and plan sports. Ted specializes in developmental editing, copyediting, line editing, and proofreading. A strong communicator, he works as a team with authors to help them bring out the format, best of the manuscripts. Ted has an amazing ability to boil it down to the best moments in truck the least amount of words! I really like all the sophistication he brings to the writing.

Casual tone but with varying sentence structures that keep it interesting. Eileen Wacker, author of The Mom’s Code and Once Kids’ Fujimini Adventure Series. I glanced over the edits I don’t like them I LOVE THEM. You’re a genius! You really made my girls pop! I had to laugh at a couple of your comments. Great catch about essay issues today Facebook age appropriateness.

So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all that work! It’s so much red, I feel like a failing kid in seventh grade. -Yvette. I’ve had the business plan, privilege of working with Ted, and he is a consummate professional. A talented editor with a keen eye for good irish detail, Ted always offers fresh and fashion creative ideas to help strengthen my prose without compromising my voice. Thesis On Old. If you are looking for fashion truck business a caring, prompt, thorough editor, he is definitely the person to contact. Lisa Fox, author of Knightly Desire. I chose Ted Gasner over essay questions on medea, cheaper proposals because of his sample edit. He was worth every penny as he put MORE into the project than he needed to.

Nice quality work and easy to work with. -Don McGann. JOAN GIARDINO is an editor, proofreader, and fashion truck translator with more than 25 years’ experience in the book publishing industry. Computer Advantages And Disadvantages Essay. Her clients include major book publishers, authors, illustrators, theater directors, and personal historians. She has edited or proofread hundreds of award-winning published books—children, middle-grade, and young adult fiction, nonfiction, adult fiction and nonfiction, biographies, and plan personal memoirs. For Essays. Since access to fashion business the Internet has given the reader the ability to computer “see” and/or “experience” situations and fashion truck places far away in age home time and place, Joan makes certain that the fashion plan, text rings true when editing nonfiction, historical fiction, or fiction that includes real places and events. Genres: Children, Middle Grade, Young Adult, Historical Fiction, Memoir, Autobiograpy, Biography, Science for Children, Middle Grade, and Young Adult. Developmental Editor, Copyeditor. KARIN GRAHAM is a trained editor and versatile writer who is able to produce excellent work in areas as divergent as law, anthropology, blogging, and fiction.

She has a bachelor's degree in comparative literature from the University of format, Virginia, a JD from business plan, William and Mary Law School, and a certificate in editing from the University of essay on women's human rights issues, California Berkeley Extension. Fashion Truck Business. She has published a dozen academic/technical articles, herself. Furthermore, she has over fifteen years of experience as a trial lawyer, both in criminal law and in irish phrases child welfare. She has tried fifty jury trials, hundreds of bench trials, suppression motions, and truck plan pretrial and posttrial motions. She has taught search and phrases for essays seizure law to fashion business plan investigators and lectured about the insanity defense to college students. She has lectured to phrases for essays attorneys about the topic of the CSI effect on jury verdicts. Karin knows the difference between terms of art and jargon, and understands that too much jargon can put off even subject-matter experts.

She has a laser eye for detail and a professional and fashion business plan scholarly background spanning fields as diverse as psychology, literature, and irish phrases for essays law. Her work ethic is second to none. Copy editing, and developmental editing of memoirs, fiction, non-fiction, self-help books, and religious writing. Academic editing (especially in Political Science, Film Studies, English Literature, U.S. History) David Henderson has built up a distinguished career as an editor, writer, and filmmaker. Fashion Plan. His flair for and disadvantages essay the written word, creative acumen, and meticulous attention to detail has earned him a loyal following of clients in need of copy editing, content editing, or ghostwriting. After earning his master's degree in Journalism at fashion truck, Northwestern University, he spent five years working for an academic press and later for a major publishing house before committing to freelancing full-time. His long track record has given him exposure to a wide range of authors, writing styles, and genres, including academic manuscripts, short- and long-form fiction, business communications, scholarly non-fiction works, self-help books, Christian and other religious-themed writing, manuscripts by non-native English speakers, humor writing, exposés, legal materials, and private correspondence.

As a self-taught, award-winning filmmaker, David is also an authority on screenwriting for short or feature films. David has helped guide a number of manuscripts to publication and looks forward to phrases for essays continuing to apply his critical insight and editorial skills to help bring more projects to fruition. In addition to truck business plan an eagle-eyed ability to format spot errors of mechanics and a thorough comprehension of even the truck plan, most arcane points of grammar, his best attribute as an editor lies in his proficient knowledge of what makes a piece of writing work (and, importantly, what doesn't). David relishes the xyz essay format, process of working with the author to truck business plan get at the heart of the computer, substantive components of a novel, dissertation, or other text and business plan finding ways to allow those parts to for essays cohere into fashion truck plan, a functional, unified whole. Being an effective editor often also necessitates being an educator of sorts, especially when working with less experienced authors.

Hence, David strives not only to architectural on old revise and critique an author's work but also to imbue him or her with a deeper understanding of the craft, which also ensures that he or she understands my own editorial changes and business suggestions. He has found this approach to be very effective for format producing polished works of fiction as well as satisfied clients. Christian - Fantasy - Memoirs. CAROLINE HILEY specializes in editing novels. Fashion Truck Plan. She works with independent authors as well as traditional publishers, such as Penguin, HarperCollins, and thesis on old Little, Brown. She also handles short-form fiction (novellas and short stories) and truck memoir. From decades of essay on women's human issues, experience as an editor and compositor, along with her personal experience as a published novelist, Caroline understands the entire writing process from first draft to production. She helps novice and seasoned authors prepare their novels for the real world, including help not only with storycraft but also collateral documents, such as queries and synopses, and grooming files for submission to publishers and self-publishing. Copyediting Substantive editing Manuscript evaluation.

Her focus in all editing is consistency, accuracy, and fashion business plan clarity, so that authors can successfully connect with their readers. [an error occurred while processing this directive] ANA HOWARD is the for essays, author of seven well-reviewed and truck business plan award-winning children’s novels and has helped many others with their manuscripts, including picture books, chapter books, middle grade and young adult novels. After working in public schools for many years, she has now been a part of the publishing industry for fifteen years and provides a creative and supportive environment. She is passionate about children’s literature and offers the phrases, following services: • Developmental, substantive and content editing. • Formatting and guidance on the submission process. • Query letters and business synopses. • Advice for self-publishing authors. Water at the Blue Earth , young adult historical fiction (Roberts Rinehart) A Ceiling of Stars , middle grade contemporary fiction (American Girl) Nowhere, Now Here , middle grade contemporary fiction (American Girl) The Magic of Ordinary Days, adult historical fiction (Viking Penguin) Under a Stand Still Moon, young adult historical fiction (Brown Barn Books) Call Me the Canyon , young adult historical fiction (Brown Barn Books) Nicki, contemporary middle grade fiction (American Girl) Thanks to Nicki, contemporary middle grade fiction (American Girl) She has seen one of her novels made into film (for Hallmark Hall of Fame Productions on CBS) and has won numerous literary awards. She believes that even in today’s tough publishing climate, it is still possible for advantages essay new writers to enter the business and fashion succeed.

Second to writing her own novels, she loves to mentor others to help them achieve their goals. She knows firsthand how writers benefit from the help and xyz essay support of other writers and/or editors. My novel had lingered in fashion truck the offices of on women's issues today, editors at fashion plan, the Big Six for years. Ana’s editing was timely and skillful and showed an understanding of rights issues today, my work. I used 95% of her suggestions and cut 200 pages from a 600 page manuscript. End result is a book with a clean, compelling narrative that has been called 'a gripping read'. Reader reviews of fashion business, my book at Amazon and architectural on old Goodreads have been very gratifying and allowed me to enter the top 100 for science-fiction/fantasy. Kirkus Reviews selected Prophets of the Ghost Ants as one of fashion business, their Best of 2011. I would recommend Ana Howard's services to any author whose work needs an edit.

Cost of the phrases, service was more than fair and the end result was priceless. Clark T. Plan. Carlton. [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] [an error occurred while processing this directive] Sue offers a variety of editing and design services to good irish phrases fit your needs. When you publish something that you have written, you want it to be perfect – after all, it’s your masterpiece.

Not only do you want it to be free of errors like misspellings and misplaced punctuation but also you want it to be clear, concise, and accurate. This is fashion truck plan, where Sue Koffie comes in. Her goal as an editor is to ensure that your published masterpiece is perfect without modifying it to the point that your voice is lost in the editing process. As a multi-genre book editor and page layout artist, Sue has worked with both small and large publishing houses and first-time and experienced authors and has also worked on a number of collaborative books. She has edited more than 50 books and over 100 academic articles in various nonfiction topics. Her experience as both an editor and a designer has given her the xyz essay, opportunity to fashion work in the various stages of publishing from writing to editing to designing the final layout for human rights issues today publication. Copyediting Substantive/Structural editing Stylistic editing Layout editing and text formatting Manuscript evaluation Reference/bibliography formatting Interior book design and page layouts Copywriting for front and back matter of books and for annual reports, newsletters, brochures, and websites. JOHN DAVID KUDRICK (BA in Theology / MA in Journalism—Professional Writing: Fiction). You're sitting at your computer, smiling, feeling an business plan incredible sense of satisfaction in your heart. After more hours than you can count, you've finally finished your novel – a story from deep within your soul that you want to share with the mannheim essays and social, world. But then the fashion business, questions start hitting your mind: Is it the essay, very best that it can be?

Will anyone even want to fashion truck plan read it? What should I do with it now? With nearly twenty years of experience as an questions on medea editor, John David understands the gamut of feelings that comes with getting your novel from truck business plan, your hard drive and into print. Computer And Disadvantages Essay. That's why he'd love to fashion plan partner with you in getting your novel to xyz essay format the next level … Manuscript Critique – With a detailed evaluation document and plan annotated comments/suggestions throughout your manuscript, find out how you can make your good book even better. Content Editing – Guidance and hands-on editorial help in reorganizing and revising your story to make it even more powerful and engaging.

Includes two rounds of editorial review. Copyediting – Line-by-line editing to take care of grammar, word usage, tone, format, and more. Computer Advantages And Disadvantages Essay. Includes two rounds of editorial review. Proofreading – A final polish to fashion truck business clean up typos, inconsistencies, misspellings, and good irish phrases for essays punctuation problems. Includes two rounds of editorial review. Ghostwriting – Crafting of a book-length manuscript using existing material from author. Also includes a follow-up copyedit. (NOTE: Ghostwriting available for Christian living/spirituality book projects only.) JO-ANN LANGTREE writes and edits books, stories, and articles in the following fields: business, medical, insurance, health, holistic health, spirituality, religion, psychic phenomena, young-adult fiction, children's books, mystical experience, self-help, New Age, nutrition, diet, exercise, saints masters, gurus, theosophy, Christianity, homeopathy, vitamins minerals, herbs, and food supplements. She was a writer and editor for Aetna Life Casualty.

As editor of Life NEWS, she had sole responsibility for truck business finding, developing, writing, editing, and proofing all articles. Topics included new products, sales campaigns, insurance-agent interviews, accolades, seminars, Company acquisitions and policies. Jo-Ann also edits personal and essay business sites. Editing (copyediting and developmental) Spirituality, metaphysics, religion, theosophy, psychology, holistic health, food supplements, homeopathy, nutrition, veganism, psychic phenomena, lucid dreaming, mystical experience, self-help, saints, masters, and gurus. FLOYD LARGENT specializes in history, natural history, anthropology and fashion truck business plan the sciences on the non-fiction front, and speculative fiction (science fiction, fantasy, horror, and allied fields) otherwise. Format. He's published his own e-book on fiction marketing (100 Great Places to fashion truck business Sell Your Short Stories, Both On and Off the Web), and is intimately familiar with technical writing, having worked as a technical writer and editor for good irish for essays ten years. He's also been published in most of the fashion business, popular American history magazines, including American History, America's Civil War, Old West , and True West . Mr. Largent can provide publishing assistance (especially with short stories and journal articles), content development, manuscript evaluation, and mentoring services, supplemented with advice concerning manuscript mechanics, query letters, book synopses, and proposals. I handed Floyd my 65,000 word manuscript on June 6th and got it back, polished to within an inch of its life, on July 25th. Floyd did a fantastic job.

I've been going through the story and I'm about halfway through the review. So far, the work is irish for essays, incredible. I really like what you've done with it to say the least. Satisfaction would be an understatement. Floyd Largent did an outstanding job with my manuscript. [H]is attention to detail, knowledge, and professionalism surpassed my expectations.

I could not have been happier with the final product, or picked a more qualified editor to work with. E. Truck. M. Levy, a professional editor for 30+ years, has edited books for Doubleday, Random House, Princeton University Press, Macmillan, Paulist Press, Prentice-Hall, SUNY Press, Scholastic, Scholars Press, Praeger, Solution Tree Press, and many other publishers and private individuals. His projects have received publishing and professional awards. For nearly two decades, he worked in-house as a senior editor focusing on developmental and substantive editing. Topic specialties include social sciences and humanities: education, sociology, anthropology, linguistics, literature, philosophy, history, performing and visual arts, law and politics, public affairs, theology, religion, New Age topics, spirituality, Judaism, biography, public affairs, memoirs, biographies, health, medicine. He has been praised for his ability to xyz essay translate scientific and medical material into fashion truck business plan, readable prose without losing the acuity of the original text. E.M. Levy often works with writers who need to architectural start from scratch to restructure their nonfiction manuscripts, but he works with writers at fashion truck business plan, every step of the writing, editing, and xyz essay submission process. Association of fashion truck business plan, Academic Publishers Distinguished Achievement Award Foreword Magazine's Book of the Year Independent Publishers Book Award Learning Magazine's Teacher's Choice Award V. O. Key Award of the Southern Political Science Association.

Substantive editing Developmental editing Line editing Copy editing Rewriting Ghostwriting Evaluations. Paranormal romance | psychic/supernatural phenomena | science fiction | fantasy | speculative fiction | western romance | young adult. KELLY LYNNE is the essay on women's rights today, proud auntie to over 50 published novels, novellas and short stories, which have sold to Kensington Publishing, Carina Press, Cerridwen Press, Awe-Struck Publishing, Samhain Publishing, Wings ePress, Bradley Publishing, and truck The Wild Rose Press as well as author self-published titles. These books have gone on to earn high praise from reviewers and readers, as well as multiple awards and contest wins. As an editor for The Wild Rose Press, she edited contemporary western and light paranormal romances, with heat ratings from sweet to spicy. Outside of format, romance, her fiction fortes include sci-fi, fantasy, speculative fiction, young adult, and stories of psychic or supernatural phenomena.

Empathic about the feel of a story, Kelly provides suggestions so that authors may revise with their own style in mind, preserving the business, individual voice, while alerting authors to current trends in publishable styles. Developmental fiction editing requires an emotional investment in good phrases for essays the work - an investment of time and fashion truck business effort that Kelly is happy to essay rights issues today make. Kelly has published over 100 non-fiction articles, two short stories, and a novel. She knows the hoops authors are expected to jump through and helps authors polish their submission packets. Query letters, synopses and professional quality formatting are as important as a well-polished manuscript. Specialties: style-sheet to truck business track continuity, character traits, and plot aspects | critique of story plot, character believability and setting | weeding out advantages essay, clichés, redundancies, wordiness, triteness and vague generalizations. HOLLY MONTY, MA MAC ELS. APA format, Chicago Manual of Style. Since operating as a freelance editor and writer, Ms.

Monty, a Microsoft Word and truck LaTeX expert, has worked on books and articles published by many of the world’s leading publishers, including Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, MIT Press, W. W. Norton, Sage, John Wiley, Springer, Lawrence Erlbaum, Pearson-Prentice Hall, Praeger, Greenwood, Blackwell, and other top names in academic and nonfiction publishing. To date, she has edited more than 2,000 published journal articles, more than 150 nonfiction books, and a wealth of dissertations and human rights issues theses. Ms. Monty is business, proud to have worked with a diversity of students and academics from a broad range of our nation's universities. Given her wealth of experience, she is adept at xyz essay, working within the precise terms of your university's thesis/dissertation guidelines or with the publication guidelines of any peer-reviewed journal. Holly was FANTASTIC. She was SO thorough and submitted everything back to fashion truck plan me earlier than I needed it! Even after she was done with the edit, I had some questions, and she was very speedy in her responses.

I appreciate that she took time to answer my questions. She really went above and beyond! My paper not only needed to follow APA guidelines, but my university had guidelines as well. Age Home. She did both perfectly. - Nicole Foster, Trinity International University. Novels, short stories, creative nonfiction, mainstream trade, religion, philosophy, adventure, romance, science fiction, erotica, action/military, travel/lifestyle, gay/lesbian, ethnic/culture, literary journalism, memoir/autobiography, New Age, spirituality, poetry. “James Powell examines the symbols of language the way a biologist examines cells.” New York Times Review of fashion business, Books. “James Powell assures us that the universe is a silent partner in a dialogue that goes on on women's human issues today, all the time.” New York Times Review of Books. JAMES N. POWEL is a good literary surgeon, as one of his accomplished clients noted.

As an editor of truck business, fiction and non-fiction, he views manuscripts with comprehensive vision and an eye for detail. He will read your fiction with an eye to making it believable and your non-fiction with a knack for making it both convincing and engaging. His books and on old age home short stories have been translated into fashion truck plan, many languages and are known throughout the world. His list of mannheim on sociology and social psychology, publications includes The Tao of Symbols (Morrow 1982), Energy and Eros (Morrow 1985), The Prentice Hall Global Employment Guide (Prentice Hall 1983), Mandalas: The Dynamics of Vedic Symbolism (Sterling 1980), Derrida for Beginners (Writers and Readers 1996), Postmodernism for Beginners ( Writers and Readers 1998), Eastern Philosophy for Beginners (2000), Deconstruction for Beginners (2005), and fashion Slow Love: A Polynesian Pillow Book (2008). His short story The Silence of the Hummingbird was published in and disadvantages Spanish in Revista Katharsis , in Malaga, Spain, and his journalism has appeared in Spirituality Health , Tahiti Beach Press , the Santa Barbara Independent, and Montecito Journal . With experience in nonfiction, academic, business, and technical editing, Ginny targets word choice, style, tone, organization, flow, and development in addition to truck plan essential grammar, spelling, and punctuation. For fiction, she also addresses character motivation and growth, plot development, action, and essay issues today consistency. One award-winning client noted: If what I need is a skilled pen able to business sharpen plot development while polishing the edges; to cause prose to good phrases for essays leap off the page, gripping a reader with anticipation; and to excite imagination with blazing imagery, then I turn to Ginny Rogers.

A highly talented editor and writer gifted with uncanny insight, Ginny Rogers is at the pinnacle of her craft. Ginny's outside perspective frees you to focus on your ideas and follow your inspiration while she takes care of the details. Targeted assistance includes: Honing your individual writing style. Examining organization, flow, and progression. Editing for clarity and consistency.

Proofreading for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style. With fiction, assessing characters, their motivations, and their actions. Refining descriptive word choices. Clarifying publication goals. Analyzing how well the document meets those goals.

Designing documents appropriate to both content and purpose. Maintaining style standards across documents. CAROLINE T. has been editing popular fiction for 20 years and has 200+ novels under her belt. Her ability to see the big picture, combined with an business in-depth knowledge of today’s publishing market, makes her an invaluable partner in questions on medea the editing and publishing process. Editor of truck business plan, New York Times Best-Sellers. A former in-house editor at for essays, Pocket Books—a division of Simon Schuster, the truck business, premiere New York City publisher of commercial and trade fiction—an outside editor for Harper Collins/Avon, and a reader for The Literary Guild and The Rhapsody Book Club, Caroline’s particular expertise is historical and contemporary romance, romantic comedy, and format romantic suspense. Truck Business Plan. Carla Neggers, Karen Robards and on sociology Andrea Kane—three New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and business USA Today bestselling authors—had books edited by Caroline. She also specializes in on old age home suspense thrillers, crime fiction, amateur sleuths, sagas, inspirational romance, westerns, urban fantasy and fashion plan African-American popular fiction. She holds workshops on xyz essay, the writer’s conference circuit and truck business plan speaks at numerous venues to help advance the cause of popular fiction for women.

Known for her accessibility, Caroline is on women's issues today, available to answer any questions a client may have; from truck, a simple inquiry regarding point of view switching, to a larger issue regarding career path. She is advantages, a hands-on editor, likes to put her blue pen to work, and enjoys brainstorming with writers. She is a mentor, a guide and fashion truck business a source of vast knowledge on the subject of essay questions, popular fiction. Caroline offers content and developmental editing with commentary; minor line-editing if necessary, submission help, and career consulting. MARIE VALENTINE's editorial work ranges from fashion truck, conceptual and developmental brainstorming to copy editing and essay today proofreading, as well as the nitty-gritty of print and Web production. She has worked in truck plan acquisitions and production for the renowned new age book publisher Llewellyn Worldwide.

She has also served as a news editor and essay questions on medea writer, business technology editor, poet and small press publisher of experimental works by contemporary writers. Marie will use her knowledge in literature and nonfiction to business plan clarify your thoughts with minimal alteration, but she is also open to experiments and will adapt easily and quickly to your perceived vision and format goals. Fashion Truck Business Plan. A flexible editor and proofreader with a light touch, Marie will help your prose shine while keeping your personal style intact. 10+ years proofreading experience (print, web, digital, books, magazines, news weeklies, chapbooks and xyz essay more) 6 years business and business technology editing experience 5 years book manuscript editing experience, both fiction and nonfiction 4 years publisher acquisitions experience - Ruminator (small press), university press (U of MN), commercial press (Llewellyn). She knows what publishers look for in a book. 9 years academic editing and formatting. Content organization Structural and substantive editing Proofreading Formatting and style editing (MLA, Chicago, APA, AP, project-specific) Copy editing. DON WHITE is an award-winning editor with more than twenty years' publishing experience. He's worked on three New York Times bestsellers and three Los Angeles Times bestsellers. Among the notable writers he's edited are Gore Vidal, Edward Albee, E. Advantages And Disadvantages. Lynn Harris, Edmund White, and Samuel R. Delany.

He's equally at home in fiction (literary novels, commercial fiction, mysteries) and nonfiction (memoir, biography, general nonfiction). As an editor and writer he's freelanced for Doubleday, Penguin, Bantam, Basic Books, and Beacon, among others. Don has been singled out for distinction by the American Library Association, Publishers Weekly, and Out Magazine. As an independent scholar he's authored three books on African American history as well as several books for gay and truck business plan lesbian readers. He's also an essays and social emeritus board member of the Lambda Literary Foundation. Don lives in truck New York City. Thomas Wray has worked as a book editor and writer for four decades.

His work has centered on Christian books of all kinds and for architectural age home all audiences. He has also edited numerous business and leadership books, fiction titles, memoirs, and fashion business children’s books. The books he has edited have been published by Random House (WaterBrook and Multnomah imprints), Crossway, Zondervan, NavPress, Harvest House, David C. Cook, and other publishers. Thomas has partnered with dozens of respected authors including Randy Alcorn, Henry Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, Carolyn Castleberry, Larry Crabb, Tony Evans, Louie Giglio, Dave Harvey, Bob Kauflin, C. J. Mahaney, Ruth Myers, Larry Osborne, J. I. Packer, Andy Stanley, and Thelma Wells, to name a few. He also works with novice writers who have yet to be published. Thomas offers all levels of prepublication book editing services: Comprehensive editing structural and substantive editing to ensure that a book’s content is thorough in scope and karl mannheim essays psychology strongly organized for maximum impact and progression.

Line editing to ensure integrity, good taste, and audience acceptability, while maximizing the author’s distinctive voice; promoting smooth transitions between all sections and parts. Copyeditng further checking for accuracy, consistency, and style conformity; plus proper formatting and style-tagging in preparation for typesetting. Proofreading for errors at the sentence or word level; checking punctuation, open and close quotes; the minutiae Collaborative writing developing content from various authors sources such as sermon transcripts, message outlines, letters, and fashion journal entries. Essay Issues Today. Writing extra features developing content for such elements as application questions and exercises, discussion guides, and small group helps. Manuscript evaluation and critique bringing to light a manuscript’s true potential. Author coaching and mentoring working from any starting point in author’s competence level; taking any project through the stages of idea expansion, content development, and fashion truck plan manuscript refinement; step-by-step transformation of rough ideas, raw material, and outlines into full content drafts. Thomas understands well an format author’s mindset, sensitivities, and typical struggles. He’s an author himself, with twenty published works (mostly children’s books). He’s currently writing the final volume of a three-book trilogy of fashion business plan, historical fiction. Thomas is a three-time winner of the Christian Book Award (the “Gold Medallion”) from the ECPA trade publishers association. Note: The network coordinator assures that submissions receive responses.

The network coordinator cannot answer questions about cost or turnaround times. Please submit a request for service to receive responses from our publishing and academic editing and writing consultants. Have you worked with one or more of our consultants? Please send feedback to the network coordinator. Associated Editing and Writing Networks.

All Pages Copyright 1998 - Present | Book Editing Associates.

Academic Proofreading -
Картинки по запросу fashion truck business plan

Students Speak: Is 'Going Paperless' Good for the Classroom? As I close in on the final weeks of the school year, I'm buried in research papers, projects, and data--yet I can't help but feel slightly nostalgic for the early months of the school year. Plan! It’s during those months--October, November--that I don't feel the rush to grade by a hard deadline. It’s during those months that I have plenty of the school year ahead to experiment with content and instruction. In fact, back in the fall of 2013, I decided to try on one of the biggest experiments of my teaching career: taking the plunge and going completely paperless. My school is not 1:1, so this past year, we relied mostly on students’ personal devices supplemented with only a few tablets owned by the school. Since we were using a variety of platforms--Droid tablets, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, netbooks--I looked for tools that could work for computer essay, everyone. Students kept paperless notes with Evernote and Skitch, and fashion truck, collaborated using Google Drive. They created animations and essays on sociology psychology, videos with Animoto, Educreations, Videolicious and truck, ChatterPix.

And most importantly, they published their work for me and the world to see on xyz essay their own blogs with Blogger or WordPress. This was certainly a personal and professional challenge for myself, but now that I look back, I wonder: “Did going paperless have a beneficial impact on the student classroom experience?” Because if it didn't, none of it was worthwhile. But who would be the judge? Kids are the experts on their own learning. So I asked them. As part of some planning for fashion business, an upcoming conference presentation, I asked a few of my 9th and 10th grade history students if they would be willing to write short reflections on karl essays on sociology and social psychology how our paperless BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) model has affected their classroom experience. Below are quotes from some of their reflections. Students Realized Their Phones Are Powerful Tools for Learning. The use of technology is truck business, getting more and and disadvantages, more popular, but what are we really using it for? When you look down at anyone's phone or iPad, you'll most likely see messages and social media.

With such an plan, amazing invention, we should expand what we can use these devices for, and bringing education into it is a great idea. BYOD hasn't been utilized as originally intended, but with Mrs. Irish For Essays! Gallagher's teaching methods, I feel as if we are reaching the intended purpose. After spending a year in a paperless classroom, I've realized that taking notes and fashion truck business plan, doing activities on iPads is a cleaner and more organized way of learning. Computer Advantages! It's nice because all your work is right there in the click of a button; there's no need for endlessly looking for a paper in an overfilled binder. I now have the ability to digitally store my notes in the cloud and have my notes accessible to me wherever I go, making organization much easier for me. Students Feel More Connected With Their Classmates. This class has helped me immensely, getting through to my peers with the use of fashion truck business, technology and sharing my thoughts and xyz essay, ideas. Fashion Truck Plan! I know it is on women's rights issues today, not the greatest thing to be hidden behind a computer screen, but through the use of new forms of communication with technology, I feel that I have gotten more comfortable with my classmates and can speak freely in front of them.

We utilize programs such as backchannel and Google Drive to collaborate with other kids, making projects and presenting much easier. Students are Having More Fun. and Learning More! The devices have allowed access to new things in class and we are able to use many different apps. Through the use of devices, students become more intrigued in their learning. Activities on iPads and computers are much more fun to do compared to just doing a worksheet for class, and you still get the business plan information in computer essay, your brain. I can honestly say that I have learned more through the use of technology in the classroom.

Sounds pretty good, right? Quite an ego boost for fashion truck business, any teacher. Good Irish Phrases! But you maybe be wondering: Did every student love every paperless minute of every class--every day? Yes…. I’m kidding! Of course not. In hoping for some feedback I could really use to improve my teaching, I asked all students on the last day of classes to post five-word reactions to their experience in truck, our paperless classroom on a Padlet. Students from three of human today, my classes posted their reactions here, here, and fashion business, here. After looking through the Padlet postings, I collected both positive and negative reactions to our paperless class experience.

And while it is admittedly a little scary to share them so publicly, we teachers have to remember to essay issues, listen to our students. They are the experts on their own learning experiences. Here are some of the major points for fashion truck plan, improvement, based on student feedback: My lessons were well-organized and helpful for many students, but some found that project instructions needed clarification. I thought that by adding classical music to our work environment, I was helping students feel relaxed and focused, but one student found the music to computer essay, be too loud and distracting. Fashion Truck Business! Most students liked to essays on sociology, demonstrate their learning by truck business posting their written and multimedia creations on architectural age home blogs, rather than taking multiple choice tests--but not when the blog posts were due on Fridays. I guess I can’t blame them on that one. Fashion Truck Business Plan! Students also wanted more feedback from me on their blog posts. Advantages! I had one-to-one conferences with students on their writing trends throughout the year and gave very detailed feedback on bigger research papers, but feedback given was limited in reflection style writings. Most liked having a cloud-based notebook because they could track their work from anywhere, and it was easier to organize.

On the other hand, a couple of students expressed that they would have preferred to have paper assignments or rubrics every now and truck business plan, then. Building that student-teacher relationship is the key to success in any classroom, paperless or not. We took on the paperless classroom challenge together and my students were able to advantages, show me their learning through incredible videos, edited images, and animations; they shared their questions and ideas at all times of the day with collaborative tools. For my students and me, the paperless classroom was the fashion business right choice. I can still do it better, and on women's rights today, I will--I have my students to thank for that motivation to reflect and improve during the summer. NOTE: A version of this post originally appeared on the author's blog. Students Speak: Is 'Going Paperless' Good for the Classroom? By Kerry Gallagher (Columnist)     Jun 26, 2014. As I close in on the final weeks of the school year, I'm buried in research papers, projects, and data--yet I can't help but feel slightly nostalgic for the early months of the school year.

It’s during those months--October, November--that I don't feel the rush to fashion business plan, grade by a hard deadline. It’s during those months that I have plenty of the school year ahead to experiment with content and instruction. In fact, back in the fall of 2013, I decided to thesis on old age home, try on one of the biggest experiments of truck business plan, my teaching career: taking the plunge and going completely paperless. My school is not 1:1, so this past year, we relied mostly on students’ personal devices supplemented with only a few tablets owned by the school. Since we were using a variety of platforms--Droid tablets, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, netbooks--I looked for tools that could work for karl mannheim essays and social, everyone. Plan! Students kept paperless notes with Evernote and human issues today, Skitch, and collaborated using Google Drive. They created animations and fashion truck, videos with Animoto, Educreations, Videolicious and ChatterPix.

And most importantly, they published their work for me and karl mannheim essays and social, the world to fashion truck, see on their own blogs with Blogger or WordPress. This was certainly a personal and professional challenge for myself, but now that I look back, I wonder: “Did going paperless have a beneficial impact on the student classroom experience?” Because if it didn't, none of it was worthwhile. But who would be the judge? Kids are the experts on their own learning. So I asked them. As part of some planning for an upcoming conference presentation, I asked a few of my 9th and mannheim essays on sociology and social psychology, 10th grade history students if they would be willing to fashion truck business plan, write short reflections on mannheim essays on sociology psychology how our paperless BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) model has affected their classroom experience. Below are quotes from some of their reflections. Students Realized Their Phones Are Powerful Tools for Learning. The use of fashion, technology is getting more and more popular, but what are we really using it for?

When you look down at anyone's phone or iPad, you'll most likely see messages and social media. With such an computer advantages and disadvantages essay, amazing invention, we should expand what we can use these devices for, and fashion, bringing education into questions on medea, it is a great idea. BYOD hasn't been utilized as originally intended, but with Mrs. Gallagher's teaching methods, I feel as if we are reaching the plan intended purpose. After spending a year in essay human rights, a paperless classroom, I've realized that taking notes and doing activities on iPads is a cleaner and fashion truck, more organized way of learning. It's nice because all your work is right there in the click of a button; there's no need for endlessly looking for a paper in an overfilled binder. I now have the computer and disadvantages ability to digitally store my notes in the cloud and have my notes accessible to me wherever I go, making organization much easier for me. Students Feel More Connected With Their Classmates. This class has helped me immensely, getting through to fashion truck plan, my peers with the use of technology and sharing my thoughts and ideas.

I know it is not the xyz essay format greatest thing to fashion truck plan, be hidden behind a computer screen, but through the good irish for essays use of new forms of communication with technology, I feel that I have gotten more comfortable with my classmates and can speak freely in front of them. We utilize programs such as backchannel and business plan, Google Drive to collaborate with other kids, making projects and presenting much easier. Students are Having More Fun. and Learning More! The devices have allowed access to new things in class and for essays, we are able to use many different apps. Plan! Through the use of devices, students become more intrigued in their learning. Activities on iPads and computers are much more fun to do compared to just doing a worksheet for class, and you still get the information in your brain. I can honestly say that I have learned more through the use of technology in the classroom. Sounds pretty good, right?

Quite an ego boost for essay questions on medea, any teacher. But you maybe be wondering: Did every student love every paperless minute of every class--every day? Yes…. Fashion Business! I’m kidding! Of course not. In hoping for good for essays, some feedback I could really use to improve my teaching, I asked all students on the last day of classes to post five-word reactions to their experience in our paperless classroom on a Padlet.

Students from three of my classes posted their reactions here, here, and here. After looking through the fashion Padlet postings, I collected both positive and negative reactions to our paperless class experience. Xyz Essay! And while it is admittedly a little scary to share them so publicly, we teachers have to remember to listen to fashion business plan, our students. On Women's Rights! They are the experts on their own learning experiences. Here are some of the major points for improvement, based on student feedback: My lessons were well-organized and helpful for many students, but some found that project instructions needed clarification. I thought that by adding classical music to business plan, our work environment, I was helping students feel relaxed and focused, but one student found the essay on medea music to be too loud and distracting. Most students liked to demonstrate their learning by posting their written and fashion truck, multimedia creations on blogs, rather than taking multiple choice tests--but not when the blog posts were due on Fridays.

I guess I can’t blame them on that one. Students also wanted more feedback from essays and social me on their blog posts. Truck Plan! I had one-to-one conferences with students on their writing trends throughout the year and gave very detailed feedback on bigger research papers, but feedback given was limited in reflection style writings. Essay On Women's Human Rights Today! Most liked having a cloud-based notebook because they could track their work from anywhere, and it was easier to organize. On the other hand, a couple of students expressed that they would have preferred to have paper assignments or rubrics every now and plan, then. Building that student-teacher relationship is the key to success in any classroom, paperless or not.

We took on the paperless classroom challenge together and my students were able to show me their learning through incredible videos, edited images, and animations; they shared their questions and ideas at all times of the day with collaborative tools. For my students and me, the paperless classroom was the right choice. I can still do it better, and I will--I have my students to computer and disadvantages essay, thank for that motivation to reflect and improve during the summer. NOTE: A version of this post originally appeared on the author's blog. In 'PreparedU,' A College President Argues for Mixing Liberal Arts And Workplace Readiness. In 'PreparedU,' A College President Argues for Mixing Liberal Arts And Workplace Readiness. Why Edtech Executives Are Keeping a Close Eye on Preschool Demographics. Why Edtech Executives Are Keeping a Close Eye on Preschool Demographics.

Futurizing the fashion plan Stacks: How Makerspaces Can Modernize College Libraries. Futurizing the architectural on old Stacks: How Makerspaces Can Modernize College Libraries. Seven Ways to Use Google Docs to Support Bilingual Student Writers. Seven Ways to fashion business plan, Use Google Docs to Support Bilingual Student Writers. In 'PreparedU,' A College President Argues for Mixing Liberal Arts And Workplace Readiness. By Jeffrey R. Young. Why Edtech Executives Are Keeping a Close Eye on Preschool Demographics. Futurizing the Stacks: How Makerspaces Can Modernize College Libraries. By Satish Subramanian. Seven Ways to Use Google Docs to Support Bilingual Student Writers.

By Christina Ponzio. News, research, and opportunities - sent weekly. News, research, and opportunities - sent weekly. EdSurge delivers insights and format, connects those exploring how technology can support equitable opportunities for fashion plan, all learners. © 2011-2017 EdSurge Inc. Karl Mannheim On Sociology Psychology! All rights reserved. Business! Every student succeeds. News · Jobs · HigherEd · Product Reviews · Research.

delivers insights and connects those exploring how technology can support equitable opportunities for all learners.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
How I Started My Fashion Truck - Kelley School of Business - Indiana

about computer essay This page analyzes a#xa0; computer games essay #xa0;and also notes how you can make good use of the question to plan and organize your essay. Take a look at fashion truck business plan this IELTS task 2 question: Nowadays many people have access to computer essay computers on a wide basis and a large number of children play computer games.#xa0; What are the business plan positive and negative impacts of irish phrases playing computer games and what can be done to minimize the business bad effects? Remember to always analyze the mannheim on sociology psychology question carefully. The topic should be fairly clear: Remember to also look carefully to see if the topic is being narrowed down to a particular aspect of the topic. In this case it is: Now you need to check what the task is. How many things do you have to write about? Hopefully you realized there are three things that you can easily turn into brainstorming questions: What are the positive impacts of computer games on children ? What are the negative impacts of computer games on children ? How can the negative impacts be minimized ? Your answers to these questions will form your computer games essay. Fashion Truck Business? You do not have much time and you have three things to answer, so one or two ideas for questions on medea each is enough, as remember you will need to explain your ideas and give examples. Now, take a look at the model answer.

You should spend about fashion business plan 40 minutes on advantages essay this task. Fashion Plan? Write about the following topic: Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basis and a large number of children play computer games. What are the positive and negative impacts of playing computer games and what can be done to minimize the good irish for essays bad effects? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge. Write at least 250 words. Computer Games Essay Model Answer: Access to fashion truck plan computers has increased significantly over recent decades, and the number of children playing games on psychology computers has increased too. This essay will consider the positive and negative impacts of this and fashion truck business, discuss ways to avoid the potential negative effects.

With regards to the positive effects, playing computer games can develop children’s cognitive skills. Many popular games require abstract and good phrases for essays, high level thinking skills in order to business win, skills that may not be taught at school. For example, children need to follow instructions, solve complex problems and use logic in many of the games that are currently popular. Such experience will be beneficial to questions on medea a child’s progression into an adult. However, concerns have been raised about the prolific use of computer games by children, much of this related to the violence they contain. The problem is that in many of the fashion plan games children are rewarded for architectural thesis on old being more violent, and this violence is repeated again and again.#xa0;For instance, many games involve children helping their character to fashion truck business kill, kick, stab and shoot. This may lead to increased aggressive feelings, thoughts, and behaviours.#xa0;#xa0; In order to minimize these negative impacts, parents need to take certain steps. Advantages? Firstly, some video games are rated according their content, so parents must check this and ensure their children are not allowed to have access to games that are unsuitable. Parents can also set limits on the length of time games are played. Fashion? Finally, parents should also take an good phrases, active interest in the games their children are playing so they can find out how they feel about fashion truck plan what they are observing.#xa0; To sum up, there are benefits of computer games, but there are disadvantages too.

However, if parents take adequate precautions, the severity of these negative impacts can be avoided. This computer games essay is well-organized and it directly answers the question, with each paragraph addressing one of the tasks. Note how the topic sentences match the tasks (which have been taken from the prompt): What are the positive impacts of computer games on irish children ? With regards to the positive effects, playing computers games can develop children’s cognitive skills. What are the negative impacts of computer games on children ? However, concerns have been raised about the truck plan prolific use of computer games by children, much of this related to the violence they contain. In order to and social psychology minimize these negative impacts, parents need to take certain steps. This is why analyzing the question is so important. This provides you with the basic building blocks with which to write your essay. Home › Sample Essays › Computer Games Essay.

Oct 02, 17 12:12 PM. Fashion? You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for. Issues Today? September 2017 - Brainstorming and Planning an Essay. Oct 01, 17 04:32 PM. I sent you an essay question last Friday and truck plan, asked you to come up with a plan to answer the question.

This was the essay question: The best way to understand. Multinational Organisations and Culture Essay. Oct 01, 17 04:11 PM. Multinational Organisations and Culture Essay: Improve you score for IELTS Essay writing by studying model essays. More Sample Essays: discuss two opinions. Essays And Social Psychology? discuss two opinions. discuss two opinions.

advantages / disadvantages / solutions. causes / advantages / disadvantages. discuss two opinions. discuss two opinions. causes / advantages / disadvantages. discuss two opinions. causes and solutions. causes and effects. problems and solutions. causes and solutions. discuss two opinions. effects and opinion. Copyright and copy; IELTSbuddy 2011-2017 All rights reserved#xa0;

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Картинки по запросу fashion truck business plan

Essay contest: What has changed your life? Essay contest winners write about how birth and death have affected them. Everyone has had an event that has changed his or her life. Mine was the birth of my little brother, Matthew. My whole life changed with his birth, but sometimes change can be a good thing, even when it’s not expected.

When my parents first told me that they were having a baby and I would have another brother, but this time I’d be an older brother, I was full of emotions. I was happy and sad at the same time. Fashion Business Plan! My whole life was going to change and I wasn’t sure if I was ready. Back then, I did not know what a positive impact this event would have on my life. When Matthew was born (I picked out his name, by the way) I could not stop smiling. Age Home! There, in the bed, was this little “creature” my parents called their son. Not until I picked him up did I feel the weight of his life on business my shoulders, and the weight of the human rights today effect I would have on him.

I immediately felt I had more responsibility, and I was ready to do anything for my little brother. My whole family took care of plan him, even the computer advantages essay cat, and life was somewhat peaceful during those first few weeks. When my mom went out for business plan the first time in karl mannheim essays on sociology and social psychology, months, I fed him a bottle, and truck, although he spit up most of it and only drank a few drops, it was just as satisfying for essay human today me as for Matthew. I was there when he rolled over for the first time, and truck business, I was there when he took his first steps. I saw his first tooth come in, and I will soon see his first tooth fall out. I helped feed him his first solid food, which he spit up as well, and I heard him say his first word, “momma.” Even when he started talking more and essay on women's human rights today, more, he called me “Donadan,” which was sufficient considering Jonathan is pretty hard to say.

At least he was making an effort to talk to me. That was seven years ago, and Matthew and I are closer than ever. My older brother is truck a senior in karl mannheim essays and social, high school and getting ready for college, so he does not get to spend much time with us. Truck Business! My parents are constantly busy and when they’re not, they’re sleeping or doing something relaxing. And something relaxing in my house is anything that doesn’t involve Matthew. So that leaves me to on medea spend time with my brother, which, although it is often difficult and tiring, is quite gratifying. He may cheat in checkers, but he is only doing that to win and get respect from his big brother. When he gets all 4s in first grade and fashion plan, says he is doing second-grade spelling words, I am just as happy as my parents. Essay Human Today! I baby-sit him constantly and we have fun, even though he is pretty much in charge. It’s a wonderful feeling knowing that my little brother idolizes me.

I don’t know any other 7-year-old today who likes Cat Stevens, Marvin Gaye, James Taylor and Stevie Wonder more than the Wiggles. Fashion Truck Business Plan! He knows all the words to dozens of Ray Charles songs, and he even has his own blues-y voice. But more than just my music rubs off on age home Matthew. When I got an electric piano for fashion truck business Hanukkah, so did he. I haven’t had the time to schedule lessons, but Matthew is learning to play every week. For Essays! Of course we still play our “Heart and Soul” duet whenever we can. Like me, he would rather watch Scrubs and Seinfeld on TV than SpongeBob, although I’m pretty sure he doesn’t understand them at the same level that I do. I can’t help but smile when I walk Matthew to school or help him with his computer games. He drives my family crazy, maybe me more than everyone else, but I still love him.

I teach him things every day and fashion truck business, he teaches me things too, most of them about myself. I’ve grown as a person since my brother was born, not just in essay on women's today, age, but in responsibility and morality. Fashion Plan! He comes before everything else in my life and human rights issues today, rightly so. He’s probably caused multiple viruses on our computer, but I’m so proud that he knows how to use the computer (better than my parents). Every site I visit on the Internet he bookmarks in his folder. Although Matthew can still relate to kids his age, he is probably more mature than most of them just for fashion truck business having spent so much time with me. Although I am in architectural thesis age home, intense classes and busy in business, my sophomore year, I sometimes feel like a little kid again as I unleash my inner child when I’m with Matthew. Karl On Sociology Psychology! Everything we do rubs off on each other.

I didn’t really want a brother at first, but now I wouldn’t have it any other way. Natalie Reed , 13, Wilson MS (Glendale) A lot of things have changed and affected my life. The most life-changing experience was the death of fashion truck plan my mother. When I was young, around 5 years old, my sister Alisha died. Alisha was only 11 years old when she died and I don’t remember much about her, but I’ve been told that she had a cold which got into architectural thesis on old her lungs and suffocated her. Right now, Alisha would probably be starting college.

My mom was so depressed about Alisha’s death that she committed suicide. Fashion! I don’t remember a lot about my mom, just the way she looked, how she stood in phrases for essays, front of the mirror putting on makeup, the Rice-A-Roni dinners and fashion business plan, the smell of bacon and coffee in questions, the morning. I remember once, while we were in line to get food from fashion El Pollo Loco, she was eating MM’s and her tooth fell out. She just looked at it for a second and essay questions, stuck the tooth back in her mouth! I thought she was crazy! It was so funny, but gross at fashion business plan the same time. Some people tell me that when you commit suicide, you go to hell. I don’t know if I don’t believe it, or just don’t want to believe it. Computer Advantages Essay! I miss my mom a lot, and try to picture how my life would have, or could have been, if she were still alive. I sometimes wonder if she was even thinking about me when she killed herself. Did she not care?

Did she think that it would be best for me? The worst part of fashion truck business plan all is the fact that I was still in the house when she slit her wrist, and sometimes I get so angry at phrases for essays her for that. I was only 7 years old and clearly she wasn’t thinking about me or my future. When I get married, she won’t be there for my wedding. My kids will never have a grandmother from my side of the family. I will never have a mom to go shopping for plan bras with, and I will never have a normal life. I will always be haunted by the memory of what she did. Whenever someone describes slitting their wrist or anything about veins and architectural thesis on old, arteries or anything that has to do with the fashion truck details of it all, I get squirmy and chills go down my spine, and sometimes there is a tingle in my wrist. It irritates me until I calm down or forget about it, and architectural age home, I fear that the truck business feeling will never go away.

I don’t understand; I can watch bloody shows where people are being cut open and computer advantages and disadvantages, blood is truck business everywhere, like House and Animal Cops, but I can’t stand people talking about veins. Human Rights Today! It gets spooky, and plan, I wish that she would have thought twice before she did anything. My life will never be the same, and questions on medea, I will never have a mother. Michelle Stevenson , 16, John R. Wooden HS (Reseda) I know exactly what can change a person’s life in an instant. What, you may ask? When I was 12 years old, my father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. At this age I wasn’t very aware of what cancer was or what it could do to a person. I remember my dad couldn’t eat certain foods and he always had pain in his stomach. I remember my father would always help me with my schoolwork and was my best friend.

He taught me everything, from how to use a computer to how to fashion fish. He was the best blessing God gave me. No one could ask for a better father. He always went out karl mannheim on sociology, with my sisters and me to go salsa dancing. As a family we would have the best times in business plan, the world. When he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, my two sisters and I formed a salsa group called Triple Threat. Computer! That year we performed in the fourth annual Salsa Congress. Unfortunately, during the month of April my father failed his chemotherapy and was admitted to the hospital. I remember going to the hospital every day after school.

He was so weak. Business Plan! On May 17, 2003, God decided to take my father to heaven. Computer Advantages And Disadvantages Essay! I was too young to fashion plan understand what had happened. Of course I was devastated, crying every day. On Sociology! My mother forced me to go to school the fashion truck business plan next day. She said my father had always wanted me to do well in thesis on old, school. At that age it didn’t hit me as much as it does today. I miss him so much. I always wonder what it would have been like to have him here with me during my teen years. There’s not one day when I don’t think about him. Truck! I still cry at times.

It’s so hard to on old lose a person that close. I was the most tomboyish of fashion business plan my three sisters, so that’s most of the reason I was closest to my father. Nothing can take away that pain. The other day my mother and I were talking. For Essays! She, a widow at 42 years old, said she would try hiding her feelings and grieving from me because she didn’t want to show me her pain. She said she would cry every day after dropping me off at school. Business Plan! She would try her hardest not to xyz essay format cry in front of me and it showed me how strong she is.

Then when we were talking it hit me I don’t have a father. After three and a half years, that just hit me. I will never have my dad to fashion truck business walk me down the aisle. I will never have that father figure, and I lost my best friend who really understood me when I was growing up. It hurts me so. Although I may not have all those things, I try every day to karl mannheim essays on sociology realize how beautiful life is. Ever since his death, my family has gotten closer.

We realize that we have each other, and that’s what matters most. We have learned that family comes first before anything. In that way it helped. Fashion Business! I have also been really independent. I work, I do well in on old age home, school, I pay for business plan my own phone bill and soon will be able to mannheim essays psychology afford my own car, and I dance. I also try every day to appreciate that I have a beautiful family and plan, a loving boyfriend. So in issues today, my opinion a death, no matter who it is, can change lives. My father was my hero.

I thank God every day that he was in my life. Cyndhl Imaysay , Paramount HS. We do not get a chance to fashion plan choose our family, we just end up with whomever God has chosen for questions us. Plan! When I was young, everything seemed to be OK. But as I got older, I began to notice that my father was getting more and more verbally abusive. Not just to my brother and me, but to my mom as well. When I first noticed the verbal abuse, I thought that maybe someone had done something or said something to make my dad upset. My dad would yell at us and call us names, and then he would calm down and act as if nothing had happened.

But as the years went on, he started yelling and screaming obscenities at the drop of a hat. We were very careful about what we said and did around him, afraid that we might tip him off. I felt as if I was always stepping on eggshells. I eventually got tired of the yelling and name-calling and started to talk back to my dad. I was raised not to talk back to my elders, but when you’ve had enough, you’ve just had enough. One afternoon I was watching the Oprah Winfrey Show and xyz essay format, they were doing an episode on domestic violence. I paid close attention to fashion business what they were talking about.

Ninety percent of what they said described how my dad was acting. I knew that my dad was verbally abusive, but I didn’t know that his actions fell under the category of domestic violence. I used to be a very fun-loving child. I had a lot of karl and social friends and made new friends quickly. Fashion Truck Business! My friends would hang out at my house and I would hang out at their houses. As soon as my dad started to architectural thesis on old act the truck plan way he did, I was embarrassed to computer advantages and disadvantages invite any of my friends over because I was afraid that he would yell for fashion truck no reason. I was a normal child, but as the abuse went on I noticed that my attitude started to age home change and I was always fatigued and hungry. Fashion Truck Business Plan! I eventually went to see my doctor about questions on medea, my symptoms and fashion truck business, he told me that I had borderline depression.

He said that it wasn’t bad enough for xyz essay medications, but he scheduled sessions with a social worker for me. Fashion Plan! I would go into the sessions calm and collected, but as soon as the social worker asked me how I was doing, I would cry. I had so much pent-up anger toward my father that I couldn’t say anything. All I could do was cry. My mom, brother and advantages and disadvantages, I left my dad back in June.

We are now living with my grandmother and my two older siblings. We’re not totally healed from the domestic violence, but life is so much better now. Fashion Truck! Everything seems to be getting back to normal. Advantages! I keep telling myself to business plan live one day at a time and not focus on what has already changed, but for the changes yet to come. Yajaira Hernandez , Wilson MS. It wasn’t even worth it, the delicious food I missed out on. Computer! Pasta, meat, pizza and even ice cream. All because I wanted to be perfect. I saw models on TV who had perfect bodies. Some models looked as skinny as a stick and truck plan, healthy. I wanted to be like them, with the perfect waist and body.

So I started to starve myself. Thesis! I wasn’t fat, but not perfect. I ate a little at breakfast (sometimes not at all), rarely at fashion business lunch and mannheim essays, a little at dinner. Truck Plan! I drank water and orange juice all the age home time. I became very impatient when I saw that not eating wasn’t helping me become thinner. Truck Plan! So I went to the bathroom and threw up. I was desperate. Every time I finished eating, my stomach ached. I felt it full so I emptied it in the bathroom.

By sixth grade I weighed 70 pounds. I was pretty skinny, but not satisfied. It came to a point where I was vomiting, not on purpose, and headaches were killing me. Xyz Essay Format! My stomach hurt and I could barely move myself around. My friends were worried about fashion, me. Karl On Sociology And Social Psychology! They were worried I would end up in a hospital. Business Plan! They forced me to eat many times.

I ignored them and good irish for essays, told them to leave me alone. My parents were too busy to see that I had a problem because we were going through a money crisis. But there was one person who noticed my eating disorder. Fashion! My babysitter took me to the doctor one time. On Sociology! I was there to fashion get shots but she took the time to computer advantages and disadvantages talk to the doctor. The doctor was concerned about my weight. She showed me pictures of girls who suffered from anorexia and bulimia. It was gross seeing how skinny they looked. She explained that this can cause stomach cancer and fashion truck plan, even lead to death. Format! Because of fashion business plan throwing up, there’ll come a point when the karl mannheim essays on sociology and social body will not want any food.

The body does not get all the nutrients it needs and slows down; eventually, it stops working. Some of the pictures showed girls in plan, bed with a tube stuck to them. The girls in the photos were so thin; you could see all their rib bones and backbones. She said you soon get thin hair and are always cold. I started to questions on medea cry because I didn’t want to end up that way. I wanted to live a long and healthy life. After that day, I changed the way I acted. I was a new girl. I was in treatment and followed guidelines that the doctor recommended.

Today I look like a normal teenager. I’m a happy girl who blends in with the other girls. I’m still not fully recovered but I visit my doctor regularly. Fashion Truck Business Plan! I still wish I had that perfect body that a model has. However, I am glad I changed my decision.

Like most teenagers, I got a part-time job to earn some extra cash, but ended up learning a valuable lesson instead. I started working at a retail department store four months ago. My first day on the job was nerve-wracking because everything was hands-on training. After what felt like an incredibly long day of work, I realized that I had only worked for four hours at $6.75 an hour! I continued going to karl mannheim essays on sociology psychology work feeling cheated for all the fashion business back-breaking work I was assigned to complete for minimum wage. Working in retail has changed my life for karl essays on sociology and social psychology the better.

It has made me realize that I can’t do that for the rest of my life. I refuse to. I would much rather do something that involves me using my brain because when I stand there folding clothes, I feel brain dead. I want something better for myself and fashion business, working there has helped me realize that. Since I’ve started working, my grades have improved dramatically. Architectural Thesis On Old! Last semester, I am proud to say I earned a 4.0 GPA. I have dedicated much of plan my time to karl on sociology applying for truck business plan financial aid and essay, scholarships. Knowing that I don’t want to end up folding sweaters has motivated me to plan focus more on the future. On Women's Human Rights Issues Today! Before, I had no idea what I was doing. Fashion Business Plan! I didn’t know if I was even going to college.

My horrible job was a real eye-opener for me. Essay On Women's Human Rights Issues Today! I want something better for myself. About a year and a half ago I got into a car crash that was horrible. That moment changed my view about life entirely. All my life I had been waiting until I could get my driver’s license and truck business, my first car.

When I finally got my license and my dad brought the car to the house, I was thrilled. From that day on, the most important thing in my life was that car. Every day I would get home and see what else I could do to make it better. My car was my pride and essay questions, joy and when I had fixed it up into “perfect” condition, I finally began to drive it. Every time I got into my car I felt invincible, as if nothing could stop me. Truck! But one day I was shown that just like every other person, I could be broken. One night after finishing up my errands, I was in karl on sociology and social psychology, the car with my friends. I felt unstoppable while driving. But soon enough I was shown that I wasn’t.

While driving down a main street I felt the fashion car start to skid and it kept skidding to the point where I lost control. At this point time wasn’t moving slow enough and essay on medea, when I realized what was happening, the only thing I could do was swerve the fashion truck plan car so the impact would be on xyz essay format my side, and fashion plan, so I did. After the crash I don’t remember much, but I do remember the pain I was in, not only xyz essay format physical but also the thought that the lives of others were in my hands for a few seconds and fashion truck, I may have dropped them. Good Irish Phrases For Essays! One thing led to another and I was in fashion truck business plan, the emergency room getting stitched up. I didn’t sleep much that night but when I finally did wake up, I was in a lot of pain. But I also began to see things in a different light.

The memory of on old that day will never leave me, but what I learned from that experience I’m glad for. Fashion Business! Not only did I learn that I need to have a lot more appreciation for on sociology things, I also learned that material things should never be the most important things in business, your life. All that time that I spent working on the car could have been spent getting to know my family better. I have also become a much humbler person who realizes that I can bleed just like everyone else, and I am grateful for that. Sometimes you need to go through rough moments to come out with the best. Having a car was what I waited for all my life, but now just being alive is a blessing for me. Every day of one’s life should be made the best because you don’t know how many you have left. Letter to an inanimate object. When one of our teen staff writers told us that she heard someone reading a letter to an inanimate object on advantages essay National Public Radio, we thought that would make a great essay question. Fashion Truck! We all have objects that we have such strong feelings for that they become almost like a person with his or her own personality.

Here is your chance to essay tell them how you feel. Write a letter to an inanimate object to tell it what it means to you. It could be an object that makes you happy, like a favorite stuffed animal, or on truck business object that drives you crazy, like a locker that always jams. It could be an everyday object or something special that you cherish, like a necklace that a parent gave you. Share how it has affected your life in a positive or negative way.

inserted by FC2 system