Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Employment discrimination research paper

Employment discrimination research paper

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Free employment discrimination Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

Employment discrimination research paper

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Employment Discrimination (Research Paper) - Course Hero

art dealer resume seeking representation with commercial galleries, the search for exhibition opportunities, and. Research Paper. This section includes: Links to advice and essay and business information. The artist résumé conventions presented here are designed primarily for use with commercial galleries. Discrimination. While its length, one to four pages, is expository essay and business similar to the short curriculum vitae, or short cv, it is not intended for employment paper academic situations. Artis Joanne Mattera Art Blog: Marketing Mondays: The Résumé Guidance on the structure and content of a standard Artists Résumé WRITING AN ARTIST RESUME By Margaret (Maggie) Brezden An artist resume is an absolute necessity for every professional artist. My Neighborhood.essay. Although an artist bio may contain similar information it is presented in a different format than the artist resume.

Artist, Emerging: Writing an Artist's Résumé Being an artist means not only making your art but of course promoting your art. But some would argue that you're really promoting yourself. Regardless, you need to have a good resume. Docstoc - How to write Your Artists Resume by Annie Strack. How to Write a CV Resume for an Artist. Employment. The main difference between a CV and a standard résumé is that the expository and business communication CV is much longer and more detailed. Research. Standard résumé are typically no longer than one page, while CVs can be many pages long.

Getting a leg up | Robert Genn - The Painter's Keys. Considers the role of resumes for jhu essays the non-credentialed artist in relation to getting into art shows Writing for Artists: The Resumé: Formatting | The Artists Advisor. Your Résumé is the discrimination paper most important marker of your experience that you may have. Getting the grammar absolutely perfect is a mark of and business communication your professionalism. Research. This post will show you how to outline your résumé . What goes in what order. What Are The Parts Of The. I will create a list Writing and paper Formatting an expository essay and business Artistic Resume | ArtJob. Week 6: Get your paperwork in order.

If you have ever submitted your artwork to an exhibition, gallery or contest, you probably already know that beyond your artwork, you are also 'responsible' for providing specific paperwork relating to your artist How to Write a Resume, Part I | The Norwegian Artist. Writing a résumé doesn't have to be a moanfully dreadful task, but it will take work and thought. Regardless of whether you are writing it for a specifically art-related event or for a job in employment paper, general, the resume's central purpose is to tell a lot abo How to describe Create an Artist Resume | Artpromotivate. An artist resume is different from a regular employment/work resume. A resume is valuable for paper applying for a grant, residency, art gallery show, and describe my neighborhood.essay more. It may also be attached to employment research paper an art portfolio, and on your art website. 'Ask Harriete' on jhu essays How to Write a Resume Looking for a Job. Here are suggested categories for a resume for an artist or maker.

Work on your resume so that it is ready at a moments notice. This post includes suggested categories and the information that fits in each category. Ask Harriete: Resume and discrimination research CV. Professional advice, information, and the Professional Guidelines for essay outline paragraph artists, makers, and crafts community by Harriete Estel Berman. Ingredients for success - your resume. - Ask Harriete. First of all, many people use the employment discrimination paper term CV when they mean resume.

A CV should include everyone of that your professional accomplishments. A Resume is the abridged information, in other words, a summary of your professional experience. Here are some suggest LOOKING for a JOB - The Year After School Step 1: Take a digital class. - Ask Harriete. I recommend taking a class. Every employer out there will be looking for paper a person to be well versed in current technologies. They want and need people to do the things they can't do themselves because they haven't had time to learn. A diversity of sk LOOKING for a JOB - Step 2: Facebook Privacy, Join LinkedIN - Ask Harriete. If you are looking for a job, clean up your Facebook profile immediately. If you want to jhu essays save those photos of you drinking, hanging out paper, with friends, Conga line dancing, etc. or photos of essay five outline destination evenings, cats, or poodle pictures -- then change LOOKING for employment discrimination paper a JOB - Step 3 WORK on my neighborhood.essay Your RESUME - Ask Harriete. Work on your resume. That sounds so simple, but it takes some time and repeated reviews.

Ask your friends and employment discrimination research parents to proof read and critique each edit. Improve, edit, improve, edit, improve. This is true for seasoned professionals,too. LOOKING for what are the parts a JOB - Step 4: Innovative Resume - Ask Harriete. Consider creating your resume live on line in employment discrimination research paper, Prezi or SlideShare for an eye catching and job catching approach to a job. Essay. This might work for a graduate school application, residency application, internship, apprenticeship, or even as a studio assi How do I submit work to employment paper a gallery for view? - Ask Harriete. Interviewing for a video editor position (for my video in progress) has been an eye opening experience. Looking at 20+ resumes in less than 24 hours from one job posting has given me real insight to a successful reply. Ford Essay. Take these nine suggestions and. Alyson Stanfield on developing a resume. 1) Start a file labelled Resume.

2) Drop into it anything and everything that will one day appear on your resume: honors, awards, teaching, public collections. Listen in on this week's podcast-an audio version of the Art Marketing Action newsletter-Keep a Master Resume What to do with a gap in your artist resume | Art Biz Blog. Comments on the 14 year gap in an artist's career and how best to tackle this is a resume Use Tables to Line Up Your Resume | Art Biz Blog. Research Paper. If you're using Microsoft Word to create your resume and are finding your columns out of line, I suggest using the Tables feature. Tell the Story of Your Art Career on Your Facebook Timeline | Art Biz Blog. Dust off your art résumé and put it to five use with the new timeline on your Facebook page. Timelines on business pages are a place for you to share the history of your art career. They're not for you to employment paper tell your life story - that's for your personal Artist Bio vs. Artist Statement vs. About Page | Art Biz Blog.

Are you confused about the difference between your artist biography and artist statement? I'm here to help! Exhibition Records for ford essay Your Art | Art Biz Blog. It's much easier to record exhibition records as you go along rather than waiting for some point in discrimination, the future when you might have to dig through files or boxes. And Business. Memories fade rather quickly. What Galleries and Art Dealers expect from an Artist Resume. Providing your name on your artist resume is deceptively straight-forward. I describe it that way because some artists make the research paper mistake of that worked using aliases.

You DON'T want to use an alias when submitting this information. What Art Dealers Expect From Your Artist Resume: Part 2 - your contact information | FineArtViews Bl. You need to discrimination paper think outside of the box when deciding on what information to my neighborhood.essay provide on your artist resume. Furthermore, you need to discrimination research think about the implications of that information beyond the paper. What Art Dealers Expect From Your Artist Resume: Part 3 - your short biography | FineArtViews Blog b. . Essay. if an artist is nervous about listing his or her age on the artist resume -- he or she will certainly be wary of listing Education depending on his or her educational background. Point blank -- those who did not attend a prestigious art school oft What Art Dealers Expect From Your Artist Resume: Part 5 - artist residencies (artist-in-residence) | The Artist Residencies heading can be extremely deceptive if you are not sure what exactly the employment paper heading should detail. The following advice will give you an idea of what is expected from art dealers. What Art Dealers Expect From Your Artist Resume: Part 6 -- Grants/Awards | FineArtViews Blog by FASO. The next heading on your artist resume (based on what art dealers have told me over essay the years) should be dedicated to grants and awards. Employment Discrimination Research. The Grants/Awards heading of your artist resume is self-explanatory -- this is where you will list grants, fellow How do I submit work to a gallery for worked view? - Ask Harriete. This is part two of a four part series by Don Friedlich, Harriete Estel Berman and Andy Cooperman for employment discrimination research paper artists and crafts people about submitting work to galleries and essay five outline paragraph retail establishments.

Originally published on Etsy's Storque. Generic advice about employment discrimination research, writing CVs and resumes. Here's the best way to improve your business plan or your resume: Have someone else write it. Find a friend of a friend, a document-buddy, someone who needs the same thing done for them, but not someone who is a. Monster.co.uk - CV advice. Essay Five Paragraph. Find CV Advice and other CVs Applications articles. Get your job advice from the career experts at Monster. Career advice from Monster.co.uk - free CV templates. Find Free CV Templates and other CVs Applications articles. Get your job advice from the employment discrimination paper career experts at Monster. Functional Chronological Resume Basics - Types of Resumes - CVTips.com. The basics that should go into a resume include a number of key points employers are interested in learning more about.

They include educational background, achievements, job experience and career goals. Resumes generally are designed to provide a sn Resume Format - CV Format Styles - CVTips.com. There are a wide variety of successful CV and resume styles you can employ. And Firestone Tire Essay. They vary depending on the circumstances of your desired position, industry and personal style. There are a few basic styles of discrimination CVs and expository essay resumes, each appropriate for differen Prove It: It's Starts With Defining Who You Are| Lorelle on WordPress. Who are you on the web? How do you describe yourself? What words do you use to tell the world who you are, what you stand for or represent, what you do, how you do it, and why they should want to get to know you and work with you?

How to Write a CV | The Careers Group | University of London. Employment Discrimination Research. I’m referring to the words that show me a lack of effort, leadership or confidence and make me want to essay paragraph disqualify the applicant from discrimination paper, consideration whenever I see them. Information on how to organize your Art resume in effective and optimized manner. Tips and guidelines on essay five paragraph art resume are provided here GYST: Getting Your Sh*t Together: Sample Bios. Sample Bios - which are actually Sample Resumes! Peter Doig's Resume - described as a Biography by his gallery!

1) Content and the law change all the time. #8203;2) Given the size and scope of this site I do NOT warrant that any information is complete and/or professional all links lead to research paper the most current and up to date information. #8203;Links to what are the parts of the essay books are Amazon Affiliate links. Employment Research Paper. Buying a book via this website means I get a very small payment which helps to fund and maintain this website. . I much appreciate any support your provide. Adverts are provided by Google AdSense - but the adverts do not mean I endorse the and society essay advertiser.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Sample Research Paper Employment Discrimination - Paper Masters

Peacekeeping And Counternsurgency Essay Sample. The contemporary political environment calls for employment discrimination research making exact distinctions between peacekeeping and counterinsurgencies. Political professionals currently face the what are the essay, growing confusion between the two notions. Even in the light of the increasing similarities between the two different processes, peacekeeping and counterinsurgency are not the same. They carry certain differences and different political implications. Under the changing political conditions some attempts were made to connect these two doctrines, yet objectivity is the research, major concern in political science: even in the light of certain similarities, peacekeeping and counterinsurgency are inherently different. The after Cold-War period was marked by the drastically changing conditions and challenges of military conflicts all over the world: military interventions have turned into being intrastate, and the military missions were mainly conducted in extremely volatile and complex environments.

In that challenging environment, political research faced one of the worked, major theoretical conflicts: whether peacekeeping and counterinsurgency could be held as similar doctrines, or whether they were different. “The difficulties of different UN missions led the majority of research paper observers to conclude that the mechanism of traditional peacekeeping was only of limited utility in the managing of jhu essays that worked intrastate types of employment discrimination conflicts.”[1] Several opinions are found in literature upon the subject of peacekeeping vs. counterinsurgency. On the one hand, Jones and Riley[2] state that counterinsurgency was an updated form of peacekeeping, called for by the new political conditions in the new post-Cold War political environment. These assertions were provoked by the similarities between counterinsurgency and peacekeeping. Jhu Essays? On the other hand, Lovelock[3] referred to discrimination paper the idea that peacekeeping was an outdated form of essay intervening military and civil conflicts, and that counterinsurgency was a totally new broader doctrine of supporting political stability in the world. I would rather agree with the latter, because even despite the continuous misleading assertions about the similarity and identity of discrimination research paper peacekeeping and counterinsurgency, these two processes are still different.

The majority of the researched literary sources suggest that although many distinctions between the essay communication, two political and military phenomena are concealed and require additional research, they can still be distinguished and analyzed through the prism of political and employment military factors. “The notion of describe my neighborhood.essay assertive peacekeeping has been heavily influenced by the experience of the post-Cold War ‘grey area’ operations. Few peacekeeping operations during the Cold War possessed the characteristics common to the post-Cold War environment. Although a consensus has emerged, the relatively few cases from which relevant principles can be drawn to guide the employment discrimination research, development of new doctrine undermines somewhat its empirical validity, this despite assertions that the doctrine has both empirical and theoretical support.” (Moskaitis 1999, 78) In order to produce a relevant explanation to what counterinsurgency is, we have to clearly understand the characteristics of counterinsurgency operations, their principles and missions. Music And Society Essay? These principles were described by numerous authors, and many of them intersect and are synonymic to each other.[4] First of all, counterinsurgency is closely connected with the employment discrimination, need “for a comprehensive plan and ford tire a clear overall objective that can guide the actions of employment discrimination all actors within the conflict zone.”[5] Peacekeeping is also a planned operation. This principle is absolutely similar to that of peacekeeping, yet there are some differences. Peacekeeping is the expository essay communication, political aim in itself – it does not require having other similar aims, because one of its essential characteristics is neutrality. Research Paper? Simultaneously, counterinsurgency presupposes that before any actions are undertaken, the mission is clearly determined, because counterinsurgency is related to supporting only one side of the conflict. In this aspect we may suggest that peacekeeping is the stage following counterinsurgency, aimed at supporting peace as soon as insurgency is suppressed. Certainly, one of the most widely spread and five outline paragraph generalized political aims of employment counterinsurgency are to support a unified and an independent country, which should be stable both politically and economically.[6] This is where peacekeeping and counterinsurgency look very similar: the “hearts and minds” approach[7] towards promoting this stability is the conjunction of attitudes and principles which make counterinsurgency and peacekeeping look almost identical.

However, the difference is my neighborhood.essay drastic. The new sophistication level of military propaganda in the recent counterinsurgency operations is aimed at conquering the hearts and minds of those, who oppose to the existing or the new regime (depending on which regime is supported by the counterinsurgents). The political complexity of the counterinsurgency processes is in the fact that they are aimed at employment discrimination research ceasing atrocities, and spreading the my neighborhood.essay, ideas of peace and stability that are very similar to the goals of peacekeeping. However, we still return to the idea that peacekeeping is the essential stage which follows counterinsurgency. It represents a political approach which is not absolutely similar to counterinsurgency. Peacekeeping is paper referred to as having the following goals: “get the existing government or militias to five outline cease atrocities, get opposing sides to agree to a cease fire or disarmament, and to restore some sense of civil law and order.”[8] In this sense, counterinsurgency is the preliminary stage to achieving all three mentioned goals. It is impossible to support the government without making it exist, which is performed through counterinsurgency operations and ceasing the military actions of employment paper anti-regime insurgents. The fact that peacekeeping follows counterinsurgency does not mean that peacekeeping cannot exist without counterinsurgency.

The peacekeeping operations in Somalia (or better, their attempts) are the brightest example of the situation, when peacekeeping did not require any preliminary actions. In this sense we realize some distinctions between the two discussed notions. Counterinsurgency presupposes fighting the insurgents who oppress the describe, existing intrastate regime through various means: revolutions, terrorism, crimes, etc. Somalia has rather experienced the total loss of any political power at paper all, in music and society essay which military conflict and the fight for political power was replaced by mass starvation and discrimination research paper chaos.[9] Since 1991, the country has remained without any centralized governmental body or any similar body of centralized political power. Numerous attempts to bring peace into the country have failed due to massive opposition of the essay, national population against discrimination foreign intervention. Expository Communication? It is a rare example when counterinsurgency measures would not produce the desired effect: it is research paper extremely difficult and five outline paragraph is almost impossible to determine the exact political aim of such counterinsurgency operation. Somalia is politically chaotic; there is not a single political force which could be supported through counterinsurgency campaigns.

As a result, counterinsurgency cannot be exercised as an effective tool of balancing Somalia and making it prepared to the more efficient process of peacekeeping[10]. Not only peacekeeping follows counterinsurgency; it is possible to state that counterinsurgency evolves into peacekeeping. Even through the prism of discrimination research similarity between the two notions, they are different: peacekeeping is narrowly centered on decreasing the expository essay communication, risk of military actions and violence between the employment discrimination paper, opposing insurgents, the mission of counterinsurgency is much broader and reaches beyond the traditional borders. In order to make the conflict less severe and to prepare the country to peacekeeping operations, counterinsurgency principles presuppose suppressing the violent insurgents.[11] These principles are very convenient means of replacing counterinsurgency with peacekeeping explanations, which are beneficial for contemporary politicians. This is not a rare source of contradiction between the two notions. Political leaders view ‘peacekeeping’ as more attractive and understandable to people. The well-known events in Bosnia stemmed from the desire of politicians to hide between the ford and firestone essay, shields of peacekeeping, while counterinsurgency was the primary aim of those military actions. “Factions broke out discrimination research between Serbs, Croatians, and Muslims, starting in Croatia, spreading to Slovenia, and then to Bosnia. Jhu Essays Worked? The Serbs were the minority group in all three countries, and with Yugoslavia backing, starting the employment discrimination research, artillery assaults on the cities of the majority groups.

The United States sided with the Muslim and Croatian groups, but didn’t commit ground troops until 1995.” (Tomes 2004, 18) The key term of this citation is “sided with Muslim”, which means that Bosnian operations were predominately held as counterinsurgency and not as peacekeeping: the foreign interveners had a distinct political aim and were supporting only one side of the military conflict. In addition, not a single act of communication effective peacekeeping could be undertaken in that violent environment. The assumption that counterinsurgency and peacekeeping are the two subsequent stages of paper one counter-conflict process is supported by the assumption that “force and parts military measures on discrimination paper, their own will be insufficient to achieve a lasting solution; they will not resolve the underlying causes of the conflict.”[12] Thus, peacekeeping presupposes stabilizing the achievements of counterinsurgency measures which include various tools beyond the traditional use of jhu essays that worked military force. However, counterinsurgency remains more military than peacekeeping operation. Jeong[13] states, that counterinsurgency follows the following goals: “it aims to cut off the sources of discrimination paper material and logistical support from the insurgents; it aims at parts of the essay receiving intelligence on paper, the insurgency from sectors of the describe my neighborhood.essay, population; it attempts to isolate the employment discrimination research paper, insurgents geographically to be better able to apply fire power and other military means against them; it has the aim of antagonizing the population and describe my neighborhood.essay insurgents against each other and thereby the insurgency politically; and it has the aim of addressing some of the causes and justifications of insurgency, to give the population ‘hope’ in the future and incentives to cooperate.” (107) There is one aspect inseparable from insurgency but noncharacteristic of discrimination research peacekeeping: it is the use of intelligence. “Because subversion and insurgency are carried out ultimately by individuals, the aim of intelligence gathering in essay outline the counterinsurgency context is to identify those individuals who pose a threat to employment research the security of the country.”[14] In any political or military context intelligence cannot be connected to and firestone peacekeeping. As long as we come to discussing and analyzing the implications of both theories, we realize that intelligence is employment also aimed at determining the political aim of counterinsurgency actions. Intelligence is only indirectly connected to peacekeeping, and worked it is more closely related to the counterinsurgency’s aspect of employment research paper conquering “hearts and minds” of the suppressed nation. Five? Successful intelligence is the direct consequence of employment research paper positive population attitudes towards counterinsurgents. The successful determining of political aim is also based on the intelligence outcomes, and ultimately, on population attitudes towards intervention.

The very word “peacekeeping” presupposes “keeping the peace” which was achieved through the of the essay, long counterinsurgency operations. It is a narrower process aimed at “freezing” the successful results of civil-military actions included into the set of counterinsurgency measures.[15] However, both counterinsurgency and peacekeeping rest on employment paper, the three essential pillars. Outline Paragraph? Only in case these pillars are balanced, the population can expect that peacekeeping operations will be successfully performed.[16] The first pillar is the employment research paper, security pillar on music and society essay, which counterinsurgency rests. Employment? This pillar presupposes making population secure from the insurgents’ attacks and incorporates the human rights’ framework into the civil structure of the population. This is where counterinsurgency is viewed in the context which is far beyond traditional military frames. “This pillar most engages military commanders’ attention, but of course military means are applied across the model, not just in the security domain, while civilian activity is critically important in the security pillar also.”[17] While we may refer to and firestone peacekeeping as the basis for economic development of the society after conflict, this is discrimination paper another distinctive feature between peacekeeping and counterinsurgency. Communication? Counterinsurgency is aimed at promoting continuous economic and political progress, and is a radical actions’ campaign aimed at ceasing military and civil intrastate conflicts.

Counterinsurgency creates the basis for restoring the security structure of the civil society, and incorporates the social and security principles aimed at employment discrimination creating new social infrastructure in the conflict environment. Are The Essay? As soon as the conflicts are ceased, peacekeeping measures which follow counterinsurgency campaigns will create the pathway towards economic and political development of the civil society.[18] Politics is the second pillar of counterinsurgency.[19] “It comprises efforts to mobilize stakeholders in support of the government, marginalize insurgents and other groups, extend governance and further the rule of law.”[20] Counterinsurgency prepares the ground for peacekeeping operations, which will allow incorporating the research paper, efforts of diplomats into society reintegration and the establishment of civil governance. Yet, at the counterinsurgency stage political measures take the form of preparing arena for further diplomatic intervention, which is more connected with supporting, than creating peace. The third economic pillar is critically important to make counterinsurgency and later peacekeeping, effective. As soon as military actions are ceased, counterinsurgency campaign is music and society essay directed towards creation of the key economic infrastructure systems, which will later be maintained by peacekeeping troops.[21] All three pillars act in balance and presuppose putting insurgents under control – through actions and informing population counterinsurgency acts prepare the conflict parties towards the long process of restoring peace.

Objectively, there are the two essential similarities between counterinsurgency and peacekeeping, which should be taken into account when we create the employment discrimination, system of political distinctions and similarities between the two notions. The first similarity is revealed through the nature of intrastate peace operations in the contemporary political context.[22] In intrastate civil conflicts we face the devastation and total elimination of civil infrastructure, cases of starvation and suffering. This calls for incorporating humanitarian workers within the counterinsurgency groups to make counterinsurgency actions more effective. Of The Essay? The similarity between peacekeeping and counterinsurgency in this case is employment discrimination paper very visible: both doctrines include military and civil actions which are aimed at resolving the military intrastate conflict and cannot be limited by military actions only. Communication? In this aspect peacekeeping and discrimination paper counterinsurgency have the same logical center and arise from the one politically reasoned center. The second similarity between peacekeeping and counterinsurgency stems from the fact that both doctrines equally act in favorable operational environment.[23] This means that the conflict environment is referred to as operational, characterized by complexity and ambiguity.

This complexity and ambiguity describe both the nature of the essay five outline paragraph, operations which frequently do not have clear geographical borders, and the nature of the conflicting parties, when it is difficult and sometimes impossible to determine the exact political aim of intervention. “The similarity between the discrimination paper, operational environment and the nature of the problems characteristic of the two types of operations, has resulted in a convergence between the developing principles guiding peace operations in such an environment and those of counterinsurgency.” (Grennan 2000, 86) Nevertheless, the reasons for which we confuse counterinsurgency and peacekeeping lay much deeper. There are a number of factors which contributed into traditional misunderstanding between peacekeeping and counterinsurgency, making them almost identical. And Firestone Tire? These are predominantly the factors of military culture and military learning environment, which were later spread into the area of political theory and context. Learning what counterinsurgency is, it is research paper essential to understand that “foremost amongst the that, major factors is the perception that political and military professionals have about counterinsurgency.”[24] There two radical mistakes in analyzing peacekeeping and counterinsurgency: the first makes them identical, and the second mistake turns counterinsurgency into war fighting. Neither of these approaches is politically correct, and in my discussion I was trying to avoid both, to employment research paper depict counterinsurgency as different from peacekeeping, yet applying broader concepts to understanding what counterinsurgency and what peacekeeping are. “The first, the supreme, the most-far-reaching act of judgment that the statesman and commander have to make is to establish the kind of war on which they are embarking: neither mistaking it for, nor trying to turn it into, something that is alien to jhu essays its nature.”[25] This is the basic principle to be followed in distinguishing peacekeeping from counterinsurgency. What we currently view in political environment produces total negligence towards both peacekeeping and counterinsurgency. The two terms are interchanged, replaced, and are used as the two determinants of the one process of war fighting.

Moreover, it is not rare when counterinsurgency is used as the more sophisticated definition of peacekeeping operations.[26] It is difficult to research paper deny that contemporary military and political environment makes the delineations between the that, two doctrines too neat. These delineations are erased even more, when several types of operations are involved into one intervention campaign. “Learning about counterinsurgency is also constrained by a reluctance of state authorities to discrimination research paper acknowledge insurgencies as insurgencies, since, in doing so they acknowledge the existence of an organized popular movement.”[27] In this aspect we arrive to vivid political contradiction, when one of the jhu essays that, notions is intentionally replaced by another to create less organized and more terrorist picture of the intrastate conflict. This is why we have been used to using the two notions as the synonyms. Objective political research reveals both distinctions and employment discrimination similarities between peacekeeping and counterinsurgency. This objectivity also emphasizes the two essential aspects of this research: on the one hand, there are solid reasons to make the ford essay, two discussed doctrines seem identical – at certain stages of military operations (e.g., “heads and minds”) they become too close and risk being confused. Employment Research? On the other hand, there are much more reasons why these two doctrines are confused through unawareness or political intent, which should be eliminated to create the proper system of military and political notions.

Counterinsurgency in military circles is often limited to war fighting due to the inherently developed military ethos, which cannot be broken. This ethos cannot allow broadening the are the parts of the essay, context of counterinsurgency to the military-civil stage of intervention campaign followed by peacekeeping. We not only confuse the two notions, but we limit the context of counterinsurgency. Employment Research? The nature of counterinsurgency and peacekeeping comprises several essential features, some of which have been discussed already: these are “complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty, politics, an inherent resistance to short-term solutions, problems that military cannot solve requiring cooperation with other highly diverse agencies.”[28] There is one essential element which is characteristic of what are the counterinsurgency, but which peacekeeping lacks: it is politics. Peacekeeping is initially neutral in its strivings to support peaceful balance between the parties of the civil-military conflict.[29] While the employment discrimination paper, broad role of counterinsurgency is to cease violence and to anchor the roots of new social infrastructure in the society through vivid support of only one conflicting party, the goal of peacekeeping is to continue the line of counterinsurgency campaign through overcoming social constraints, but remaining neutral.[30] Counterinsurgency and peacekeeping are simultaneously similar and different, and they are the two indispensable parts of contemporary military operations, in which the two doctrines should be differentiated and music and society essay viewed in the broader political context. Counterinsurgency and peacekeeping are confused for numerous reasons. These confusions occur either intentionally or due to being unaware of fundamental differences between these two doctrines.

It is possible to agree to Kilcullen[31], who asserts that there are no peacekeeping and counterinsurgency doctrines in research paper reality. This may become the core reason of the discussed theoretical and practical contradictions between the two theories. Modern political context has shifted emphasis from peacekeeping towards counterinsurgency, making it narrower in outline paragraph geographical aspect, but much broader in discrimination research its social and military impact. Peacekeeping starts where counterinsurgency ends: these are the two essential stages of restoring the piece in and society conflict environment. In the discrimination, discussion of peacekeeping and counterinsurgency the two significant mistakes are to be avoided: one should not make counterinsurgency and peacekeeping identical, though they are very similar, and limit the scope of counterinsurgency in supporting intrastate political balance to war fighting. The researcher, who tends to be politically objective, will have to recognize the essential similarities between the two doctrines, but these similarities do not change the what are the essay, reality: peacekeeping and counterinsurgency are different and employment paper the changing political conditions tend to create even more drastic discrepancies between them. Aylwin-Foster, B.N. “Changing the Army for Counterinsurgency Operations.” Military. Review (December 2005): 100-108. Byman, D. Trends in Outside Support of Insurgent Movements. Santa Monica: RAND, 2001. Cockell, J. “Civil-Military Responses to Security Challenges in Peace Operations: Ten.

Lessons from Kosovo.” Global Governance 8 (2002): 483-502. Collins, J. Military Strategy: Principles, Practices and Historical Perspectives. Washington, D.C.: Brassey’s, 2002. Corum, J. Training Counter-Insurgency. Describe? Carlisle, 2006. Flint, E. “Civil Affairs: Soldiers Building Bridges.” In Aspects of Peacekeeping, eds. D.S. Gordon and F.H. Toase, 231-252. Discrimination Research Paper? London: Frank Cass, 2001.

Galula, D. Counterinsurgency Warfare: Theory and jhu essays that Practice. Westport, CT: Praeger, 1994. Grennan, S. Gangs: An International Approach. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2000. Hippler, J. “Counterinsurgency and Political Control. US Military Strategies Regarding. Regional Conflict.” INEF Report, Institute for Development and Peace , 2006 . James, A. “Counter-Insurgency and Ethnic Conflict: Theory and Evidence.” In Peace in the.

Midst of Wars, eds. D. Carment and P. James, 163-193. Columbia: University of paper South Carolina Press, 1999. Jeong, H-Won. Approaches to Peacebuilding. London: Palgrave MacMillan, 2002. Jones, S., and essay communication J. Riley. Establishing Law and Order after Conflict. Santa Monica: RAND,

Kilcullen, D.J. Three Pillars of discrimination Counterinsurgency . U.S. Government Counterinsurgency. Conference , 28 September 2006. Kitson, F. Jhu Essays That? Low Intensity Operations: Subversion, Insurgency, Peace-Keeping.

London: Faber. Metz, S. and R. Employment Discrimination Research Paper? Millen. Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in the 21 st Century: Reconceptualizing Threat and Response. Strategic Studies Institute, 2004. Lovelock, R. “The Evolution of Peace Operations Doctrine.” Joint Force Quarterly (spring. Moskaitis, T.R. Counter-Insurgency in outline paragraph Post-Imperial Era. New York: Manchester, UP, 1999. Sens, A.G. Somalia and the Changing Nature of Peacekeeping.

New York: Praeger, 1999. Tomes, R.R. “Relearning Counterinsurgency Warfare”. Parameters (spring 2004): 16-28. Woodhouse, T. “The Gentle Hand of Peace? Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution in. Complex Political Emergencies.” International Peacekeeping 6, no.

2 (1999): 24-37. [1] J. Collins, Military Strategy: Principles, Practices and Historical Perspectives, (Washington, D.C.: Brassey’s, 2002), p. 26. [2] S. Jones and J. Riley, Establishing Law and Order after Conflict. (Santa Monica: RAND, 2005), p. 10. [3] R. Lovelock, “The Evolution of Peace Operations Doctrine”, Joint Force Quarterly (spring 2002): 68. [4] T. Employment Research? Woodhouse, “The Gentle Hand of Peace? Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution in Complex Political Emergencies”, International Peacekeeping 6, no. 2 (1999): 25. [5] D. Galula, Counterinsurgency Warfare: Theory and Practice, (Westport, CT: Praeger, 1994), p. 100. [6] D. Byman, Trends in Outside Support of Insurgent Movements, (Santa Monica: RAND, 2001), p. 11.

[7] “Hearts – the population must be convinced that counterinsurgents’ success if in their long-term interests; minds – the population must be convinced that counterinsurgents’ forces are actually going to win.” – ibid., p. 15. [8] J. Cockell, “Civil-Military Responses to Security Challenges in Peace Operations: Ten Lessons from Kosovo”, Global Governance 8 (2002): 489. [9] A.G. Sens, Somalia and the Changing Nature of Peacekeeping , (New York: Praeger, 1999), p. Outline Paragraph? 48. [10] A.G. Sens, Somalia and the Changing Nature of Peacekeeping , (New York: Praeger, 1999), p. Discrimination Research Paper? 72. [11] F. Kitson, Low Intensity Operations: Subversion, Insurgency, Peace-Keeping. (London: Faber and and society Faber, 1971), p. 40. [12] S. Metz and R. Millen, Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in the 21 st Century: Reconceptualizing Threat and paper Response, (Strategic Studies Institute, 2004), p. 37. [13] H.W. Jeong, Approaches to Peacebuilding, (London: Palgrave MacMillan), 2002.

[14] J. Ford And Firestone? Corum, Training Counter-Insurgency, (Carlisle, 2006), p. 44. [15] A. James, “Counter-Insurgency and Ethnic Conflict: Theory and Evidence”, In Peace in the. Midst of Wars, eds. D. Carment and P. James (Columbia: University of paper South Carolina Press, 1999), p. 169. [16] D.J. Kilcullen, Three Pillars of Counterinsurgency, U.S. Government Counterinsurgency Conference, 28 September 2006, p. 3. [18] J. Hippler, “Counterinsurgency and Political Control. That Worked? US Military Strategies Regarding Regional Conflict.” INEF Report, Institute for Development and Peace , 2006 , p. 12.

[19] D.J. Kilcullen, Three Pillars of Counterinsurgency, U.S. Government Counterinsurgency Conference, 28 September 2006, p. 4. [22] B.N. Aylwin-Foster, “Changing the Army for Counterinsurgency Operations”, Military Review (December 2005): 104. [23] S. Grennan, Gangs: An International Approach, (New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2000), p. 79. [24] J. Hippler, “Counterinsurgency and Political Control. US Military Strategies Regarding Regional Conflict”, INEF Report, Institute for Development and Peace , 2006 , p. 18. [25] E. Flint, “Civil Affairs: Soldiers Building Bridges”, In Aspects of Peacekeeping, eds. D.S.

Gordon and F.H. Toase, (London: Frank Cass, 2001): 239. [27] R.R. Tomes, “Relearning Counterinsurgency Warfare”, Parameters (spring 2004): 21. [28] S. Metz and R. Millen, Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in the 21 st Century: Reconceptualizing Threat and Response., Strategic Studies Institute, 2004, p. 9. [29] D. Employment Discrimination Paper? Galula, Counterinsurgency Warfare: Theory and Practice .,(Westport, CT: Praeger, 1994), p. What Are The Of The Essay? 54. [30] E. Flint, “Civil Affairs: Soldiers Building Bridges.” In Aspects of Peacekeeping, eds. D.S. Gordon and F.H. Toase, (London: Frank Cass, 2001), p. 248. [31] D.J.

Kilcullen, Three Pillars of employment Counterinsurgency, U.S. Government Counterinsurgency Conference, 28 September 2006, p. 2. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and essay outline order Peacekeeping And Counternsurgency. essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed!

Relevant essay suggestions for Peacekeeping And Counternsurgency. 1. Discrimination Research Paper? INTRODUCTION Peacekeeping has witnessed significant growth since the 1990 have evolved to become a cornerstone of the music, international community’s response to in international crises. It helps courtiers torn by… Afghan National Security Forces. While much of research current international attention is essay five focussed on the time from now to 2014, with the employment paper, enteqal (handover) process moving into the focus – President Karzai just had defined… Reconstruction in Arkansas. What was Reconstruction? (Both Presidential and Congressional) How did?

Or did it change the South and Arkansas? Reconstruction can be defined as the rebuilding of a city or a town… Lerning Secondry Language for Military. We have been in a war for a period of more than 3 decades. Approximately 95% of the battle zone is located within Tamil speaking territory.

Few hundred thousand civilians… The political environment in a country affects business organizations and could introduce a risk factor that could cause them to suffer a loss. Expository? The political environment could change as a… Characteristics Interact to employment Create a Dynamic, Living Religion. Explore the ways in which these characteristics interact to create a dynamic, living religion A religion or religious system is a dynamic, living reality. While it can be identified and…

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Employment discrimination term paper - Histon FC

The Scoop on Resume Length: How Many Pages Should Your Resume Be? by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D. Once upon a time, someone came up with a “rule” that resumes should not exceed one page. No one really knows who came up with the rule, but a great many job-seekers still seem to employment research live in fear of this supposed edict. The fact is that very few “rules” exist today in the world of resume writing. Unbreakable rules include: You can’t lie, you can’t have typos/misspellings, and you can’t include negative information. Just about every other rule you’ve ever heard about resumes, however, is breakable, including rules about how many pages your resume should comprise. Rules are one thing, but trends are another. After a period that could almost be described as “anything goes” in terms of music and society essay resume length, the pendulum in this Twitter-inspired, short-attention-span age has swung back toward shorter resumes.

“The norm for most resumes/CVs is one to two pages, even for very experienced professionals,” says the Findings of 2011 Global Career Brainstorming Day: Trends for the Now, the discrimination research, New the ford tire essay, Next in Careers , published by the Career Thought Leaders Consortium. The publication went on to note that a survey of HR/recruiters on LinkedIn indicated an overwhelming preference for a second page. Even against within this climate of shorter resumes, each individual situation dictates resume length. After surveying career experts, we developed some guidelines to help you determine the employment, right length for your resume. It should be noted that length is primarily an issue that pertains to music the traditional, formatted, “print” version of paper your resume.

For resumes in electronic formats that are intended to be placed directly in jhu essays that keyword-searchable databases, page-length is immaterial. “The length of your resume doesn’t matter to an applicant tracking system,” affirms Jon Ciampi, CEO of Preptel, a company that aims to help job-seekers penetrate these systems (as quoted in an article on CIO.com by Meridith Levinson). “It will scan your resume regardless of whether it’s two pages or four. Submitting a longer (say three or four page) resume that allows you to pack in more relevant experience and keywords and phrases could increase your chances of ranking higher in discrimination research the system,” Ciampi says in what parts essay Levinson’s article. Employment Discrimination Research! Thus, this article’s guidelines apply either in situations where your formatted resume is expository essay and business communication screened by human eyes without having been placed into a keyword-searchable database or after a keyword search has narrowed the field of applicants. Resumes for new grads and entry-level job-seekers are often, but not always, one page. Most college career-placement centers tell students to limit their resumes to one page, notes resume writer Sharon Pierce-Williams, 75 percent of whose business is writing for the college population. Pierce-Williams observes that many career offices even require that students stick to a one-page resume.” Indeed, if there is one group that should strive for paper a one-page resume, it is college students and essay five outline new graduates. In many cases, these entry-level job-seekers don’t have enough relevant experience to justify more than a page.

Some new grads do, however, have lots of relevant internship, summer-job, extracurricular, leadership, and discrimination research paper sports experience that justifies a two-page resume. Pierce-Williams takes an unusual approach to new-grad resumes. “I have compelling proof that two-page resumes land job interviews for college students,” Pierce-Williams says. Music Essay! “Length depends on extra-curricular involvement and leadership. Paper! It takes a certain ‘go-getter’-type student for essay five outline paragraph a two-page resume.” Pierce-Williams designs college-student resumes in which page one “often looks like a ‘regular’ resume, but page two is entitled ‘Key Leadership and Project Management’ or simply ‘Key Leadership.'” Pierce-Williams says she uses this page-two section to list three to four projects in which the student made a difference in an association or sorority/fraternity. If you fall into the college-student/entry-level/new-grad group and are tempted to go to two pages, just be sure that you have the relevant material to justify a second page.

“Once someone has been in business for 10 years, particularly if they have switched jobs, I find it difficult to keep it on one page,” says coach, speaker, and trainer Darlene Nason. “I think a two-page resume is employment research a good average.” In his Resume Critique Writer software, Grant Cooper of Strategic Resumes offers this view of the are the parts essay, two-page resume: “The resume has now taken the place of the initial interview, and only those with significant qualifications and strong resumes are even invited to interview. True, it does take an additional minute or less for an HR professional to review the second page of a resume, but that extra minute is seen as far more helpful than scheduling a questionable candidate for a personal interview.” Supplemental sheets and addenda provide a way to present additional information without adding to the length of the resume itself. Executives in particular were advised till recently that three- and four-page resumes were acceptable and even expected. Discrimination Research! Now, though, the trend is toward two-page or even one-page resumes for executives that are supplemented by various addenda that can optionally be submitted with the resume. “A suite of addenda,” says Deborah Wile Dib, president of Executive Power Brand, can be “a strategic way to mention presentations, awards, published works, technical skills, extensive education, and expanded success studies.” Dib, who particularly uses addenda with executives, notes that “such addenda allow for even greater depth without cluttering the resume.” Creating various supplements and addenda enables the job-seeker to essay choose which pieces to send along with the resume.

He or she might instead choose not to paper send any addenda but to bring them to the interview. Even among employers, there’s no consensus on are the parts preferred resume length. While there is no consensus among employers and discrimination paper recruiters about that worked resume length, some feel one page is too short. Maureen Crawford Hentz, manager of talent acquisition, development and compliance at Osram Sylvania, Boston MA, particularly disdains “abbreviated or ‘teaser’ resumes” that urge the employment paper, recruiter, “for more information, call me.” Many recruiters believe that two pages is music essay about the right length; for some, three pages is the outside limit that they will read. Discrimination Research! “If the essay communication, resume is longer than two pages, it needs to be well worth it,” noted Hentz’s colleague at Osram Sylvania, Harlynn Goolsby. Employment! Others question executives’ ability to prioritize if their resumes are longer than two pages.

Since recruiters pass candidate resumes on music and society to client employers, they must also consider employer preferences. “Most of my clients profess that they are too busy to read anything lengthier — thus, I deliver what they require,” said Chris Dutton, director at research, Intelligent Recruitment Services and Owner, Intelligent IT Recruitment, Manchester, UK. Recruiter opinions about resume length have been colored in five recent years by the growing practice of reading resumes on a computer screen rather than printing them. Resumes that might seem too long in employment discrimination research paper print are acceptable on screen. For many decision-makers, page length is less important than providing sufficient details. “I … encounter quite a few resumes that have been stripped of any detail in order to confine them to one or two pages,” said Pam Sisson, a recruiter for Professional Personnel in ford and firestone essay Alabama. “My immediate response is to ask for a more detailed resume. A resume that’s three or four pages but actually shows the qualifications and employment experience necessary for a position is much preferred, in my opinion, to one that has cut out all the five paragraph, substance to meet some passe idea of a one-page resume.” John Kennedy, senior IT recruiter at Belcan agreed: “Resume length is employment discrimination research paper of very little importance so long as the information is my neighborhood.essay accurate, verifiable, and pertinent to employment research paper the position. If a candidate has 20 years of experience directly relating to essay the position being applied for research paper and that experience is verifiable, it should be listed even if the that, resume goes four-plus pages.” Given that employers screen resumes for as few as 6 seconds, a resume must quickly capture the reader’s interest. “As long as the resume grabs the attention of the hiring manager, it is the right length,” says McCown-Guard. “Whatever the length of the discrimination paper, resume, the critical factor is to make absolutely certain that your reader’s interest is piqued within the expository and business communication, first half of the first page,” cautions Laurie J. Smith, president of Creative Keystrokes Executive Resume Service. “Of equal or greater importance [to length] is concise writing, short paragraphs, brief lists of bullet points, and good organizational strategies that ensure the resume can be quickly skimmed,” notes the discrimination, Findings of tire 2011 Global Career Brainstorming Day: Trends for the Now, the New the Next in Careers . “In addition, it is discrimination research essential to music and society use strong merchandising and positioning strategies to bring the most relevant information to the forefront. Employment Paper! Creating a strong impact “above the fold” — on the top half of the my neighborhood.essay, first page of the resume — has become increasingly critical for employment discrimination research job seekers in one of the most competitive employment markets we’ve ever experienced.” Whatever page your resume ends on, text should fill at least a third to a half of the essay five paragraph, page.

If the discrimination paper, last page of describe my neighborhood.essay your resume amounts to just a few lines of text, it’s best to discrimination research paper condense so that the preceding page becomes the last page of your resume. My Neighborhood.essay! Conversely, don’t add superfluous text just to discrimination research fill up the last page of your resume. “I never fluff up content for the sake of filling space,” says Teena Rose of Resume to Referral. “Irrelevancies can dilute the and firestone tire essay, overall effectiveness of the resume.” The end of your resume, Rose notes, “should offer additional value and not be perceived as leftovers.” Don’t sacrifice your resume’s readability to employment research paper make it conform to essay paragraph arbitrary “rules” about resume length. It’s always pitiful when we have to whip out the magnifying class to employment research paper read the tiny 8- or 9-point type on the resume of what are the of the essay a job-seeker who has gone to absurd lengths to employment discrimination paper limit his or her resume to music essay a certain number of pages. Don’t forego readable type (we suggest no smaller than 10.5 point; 11 to 11.5 is better), comfortable margins (some resume writers say 1 inch all around; we’ve gone as small as .7?), space between lines, white space, and a pleasing, eye-attracting layout just to cram your resume onto X number of pages. “It’s less taxing and employment discrimination time-consuming to read one and a half or two well-formatted pages than one page where everything’s squished together,” observes one expert. “Those resumes that do contain detailed information, but are literally ‘crammed’ into one page, are now frowned upon,” says Cooper in his Resume Critique Writer software. “It is simply too difficult for a hiring director to read the tiny print and jam-packed information squeezed into a one-page stuffed resume. Companies that once insisted on one-page resumes are perfectly happy with a clearly-written, concise, and well-formatted two-page resume that is easy to read, yet has the detailed information they now need.” Page numbers, headers, and footers can aid continuity in a resume that is two or more pages. All resume pages beyond page one need to that worked be numbered. Some job-seekers choose a “page 2 of 3” model. “If you decide to go with two or more pages, be sure to include your name and employment discrimination appropriate page number at describe, the top,” suggests Ann Baehr of Best Resumes. “And organize all of the information with distinct categories to make it easier for the reader to employment research find what they are looking for at and firestone tire, a glance.” Including your name close to the page number is highly desirable in case resume pages get separated from each other. However, repeating your entire “letterhead” from the first page of your resume on subsequent pages can be confusing and take up too much space.

Career-management coach Don Orlando takes a novel approach to a footer designed to entice the discrimination research, employer to describe keep reading the discrimination paper, resume: “At the bottom of my multi-page resumes, there is a [customized] footer that reads something like this: ‘More indicators of music and society performance General Motors can use now…'” It’s OK for a resume section, such as your experience, to straddle two pages of your resume, but avoid splitting the description of a given job over discrimination research paper, two pages. Music And Society! Finish describing a job on one page, and begin detailing the next-oldest job on the following page. Final Thoughts on Job-Seeker Resume Length. One more guideline to consider is that one-page resumes are typically expected for networking and at job fairs. If you’re still torn about how long to make your resume, consider contacting a qualified resume writer for an expert consultation. Questions about some of the terminology used in this article? Get more information (definitions and links) on key college, career, and job-search terms by discrimination going to our Job-Seeker’s Glossary of Job-Hunting Terms. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an educator, author, and blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine , an are the parts essay electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in the job search at A Storied Career . Katharine, who ea ned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is author of Dyn mic Cover Letters for employment discrimination paper New Graduates and A Foot in parts essay t e Door: N tworking Your Way into discrimination the Hidden Job Market (both published by and firestone Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Employment Discrimination! Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters , Write Your Way to a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and expository essay The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by e-mail at kathy(at)quintcareers.com. Discrimination Research Paper! Check out Dr.

Hansen on GooglePlus. Have you taken advantage of all the describe, many free resume tools, articles, samples, and more that we have in the Resume Resources section of Quintessential Careers? QUINTESSENTIAL RESUME-WRITING PARTNER. LiveCareer’s Resume Builder is the employment research paper, fastest, most efficient way to build an effective resume. Featuring hundreds of templates and professional designs for music all jobs and industries, Resume Builder also includes sample phrases written by our experts, plus helpful tips and advice to make your resume stand out. We’ll guide you step by employment paper step through the process, so you can build an impressive resume that will make employers want to know more. Ready to jump-start your job search and move closer to reaching your goals? Try Resume Builder today, and ford and firestone learn how easy it is to discrimination paper create your own resume. We’re so confident that you’ll love Resume Builder that you can try it for FREE! Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives. Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and develop better interview skills.

Use our free samples, templates, and ford and firestone tire essay writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the job you want. Dr. Randall S. Hansen. Dr. Randall S. Hansen is founder of Quintessential Careers, one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web, as well CEO of EmpoweringSites.com.

He is also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is paper also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of articles. He’s often quoted in parts essay the media and conducts empowering workshops around the country. Employment Paper! Finally, Dr. Hansen is also an educator, having taught at the college level for tire more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at randall@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an educator, author, and discrimination research blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine, an electronic newsletter for jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in the job search at that worked, A Storied Career.

Katharine, who earned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is author of employment discrimination Dynamic Cover Letters for jhu essays New Graduates and A Foot in the Door: Networking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market (both published by Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters, Write Your Way to a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by employment research paper e-mail at kathy@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is your key source for all things career-change related. You’ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in your current career for a long time, but you do not have to go through the process alone or [] Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog. Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an my neighborhood.essay archive of our previous blog posts. Please check out the new and improved Quintessential Careers Blog for Job-Seekers and employment discrimination paper Careerists.

Interview Advice Job [] The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and music employment section of the [] Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor. The Quintessential Directory of discrimination research Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and are the essay employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and employment section of the research, [] Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter.

Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Write my essay -
Research in employment discrimination - Syracuse University College

agnes martin essay This post was produced in discrimination paper, partnership with Bloom , a literary site that features authors whose first books were published when they were 40 or older. I come back to Agnes Martin again and essay, again. This time, I did not anticipate how difficult #8212; how disturbing #8212; it would be to re-engage with her work. I thought I knew something about Martin’s art and research paper, life, her ideas and philosophies; I thought perhaps I could write a short appreciation piece, especially now that I have the describe my neighborhood.essay “bloomer” angle: Martin painted for 20 years, into her mid 40s, before showing or selling the work she is known for today. But the beauty Martin finally came to express presents a difficult pleasure. Employment Paper? One must wrestle a bit with Martin #8212; the inspiring, paradoxical, disturbing whole of her #8212; which lives in ford and firestone, the work she left behind. I’d seen some of Martin’s paintings in employment research paper, my early 20s, but it wasn’t until 2005, a year after she died at the age of 92, that I took more notice. It was a short personal essay #8212; a “Lives” piece in The New York Times Magazine by artist Susan York #8212; that caught my attention. Music And Society Essay? In it, York described a visit to Martin’s compound in New Mexico that occurred in discrimination, 1983, when Martin was 71 and parts of the, York in her 20s: As in her books, she spoke in absolutes. #8220;Never have children.

Do not live the discrimination middle-class life. Never do anything that will take away from your work.#8221; Martin by then had achieved success, by expository and business art world standards; twice, in fact. In 1967, at the height of a first wave of recognition, she had disappeared—from New York, where she’d been living and discrimination paper, working among the rising stars of Abstract Expressionism, including Ellsworth Kelley , Robert Indiana , Jack Youngerman , and my neighborhood.essay, James Rosenquist #8212; and more importantly, from painting. Some conjecture that she had had a nervous breakdown, others that she was fleeing a failed relationship, or that it had something do with the death of her friend Ad Reinhardt that year. In any case, seven years later, emerging from discrimination research paper a crucible of essay soul-searching, Martin resurfaced #8212; her work did, that is, via Arne Glimcher#8217;s Pace Gallery. By then, she was living a reclusive life on employment research, a mesa in New Mexico, where she lived and worked in much the same way for the next 30 years #8212; producing paintings based on the penciled grid form that she’d come upon prior to her first coming out in the #8217;60s. In her own words, [F]inally, I got the and society grid, and it was what I wanted.

Completely abstract. Absolutely no hint of any cause in this world. It was York’s account of Martin’s directness and dogmatism, those “absolutes,” that struck me. I was myself recently divorced, and employment discrimination research paper, embarking on a late-blooming artist’s life. At the time, her directives registered with me as invigorating truth. I was in my early 30s, and just such decisions about how I would spend my time and energy, how I would make money and describe, live, how these books I hoped to employment write would get written were all front and describe, center. I had always preferred solitude, to employment discrimination research such an extreme that I worried it was a neurosis. Most people reading the essay would likely hear Martin as a kook, an outlier’s voice crying in worked, the wilderness; but to me she was cutting through noise and confusion straight to wisdom. Over the next few years, I saw Martin’s paintings whenever I could.

I would have described the employment paintings back then #8212; the grid paintings I mean primarily #8212; as “quiet” and “spiritual.” I sought them out for emotional centering. But even as I “liked” the tire paintings, what kept me going back was a nagging feeling that something more was happening in them; of not quite perceiving them fully. Employment Discrimination? They evoked both nervous tension and wide openness; with my eye I saw the hand-penciled lines and watery bands of essay communication color expressing orderliness and infinity, control and employment discrimination, vulnerability. Sometimes the opposing sensations would layer confusingly, sometimes they would cancel each other out and leave me feeling flat. Later I would read that Martin worked on the 6#8242; by 6#8242; canvass because it was “the full size of the human body” #8212; a person could step into it, could be swallowed, and absorbed. My first encounter with Martin herself, and essay paragraph, her verbal conception of her work (other than York’s brief account) was through Mary Lance#8217;s documentary, Agnes Martin: With My Back to the World . Discrimination Paper? Martin was in her late 80s during the years Lance shot the film #8212; lumbering and weathered and short of breath #8212; yet apparently working as habitually and single-mindedly as ever: the steadiness of Martin’s massive 86-year-old hand as she paints, even as she sometimes labors to speak, is a wonder. An in-person encounter with Martin for those not brave enough to my neighborhood.essay pick up the phone and call, then show up, as Susan York did (as Mary Lance also did) #8212; even mediated through film #8212; may have been timely. Her gallerists and curators have generally reiterated Martin’s own insistence that her personality, her life history, are irrelevant to research paper her work: Arne Glimcher wrote: “#8230;she was extremely self-effacing and separated her persona from her art. She believed she was the locus where her art happened rather than its creator.” And yet critics, and jhu essays that worked, the public, are generally not so easily satisfied: who was this reclusive Agnes Martin, and research paper, from where do these so-called “inspired” paintings come from? Who is the person generating these canvasses of quiet beauty?

The average person finds comfort in narrative; in comprehensible cause and effect. With My Back to and firestone the World , however, provides little new insight or access, especially for those already familiar with Martin’s writings. Employment Discrimination Paper? In my recent rewatching of the film, and through corresponding with Lance, it is jhu essays that worked evident that Lance approached her subject with reverence, allowing Martin to dictate the process. That reverence translates into the film’s mode and aesthetic: if Agnes says her art is about purely abstract emotions, not personal experience or history, then the film will enact that same vessel-like receptivity; it too will be a locus, a transparent vehicle. Much of what Martin says on camera are close versions of what she has written or said before; periodically she reads directly from employment paper her writings. “I think all aggressive behavior is wrong #8212; where you go out and essay communication, do, and paper, attack things, like an army. Expository Essay? That’s aggression.” “I’m just going forward. I’ve been working on the same theme for 10 years.” “The intellect is a struggle with facts#8230;you’re certainly never going to find out the truth about discrimination, life guessing about facts#8230;I gave up facts in order to have an empty mind. I gave up the intellectual entirely.” “Beauty is the mystery of life.

Beauty illustrates happiness.” The film is thus a spare and loving introduction to my neighborhood.essay Martin’s work and to research her verbal accounts of what the work is about; it is, I think, a better introduction than the writings alone, which, in their imperative, aphoristic, disembodied form, can come off as rigid and bloodless (she uses the word “obedience” quite frequently, for example). On screen, we see Martin’s ruddy cheeks, her deeply lined and sun-weathered face, round blue eyes, mussed pageboy; and we hear her frequent chuckle: “I made a movie about ford tire, happiness, beauty, and innocence,” she says about Gabriel , her one foray into filmmaking, “to see if it would be responded to” (chuckle). Referring to her absolutist attitude (frustrating to discrimination research curators and collectors) toward her earlier work, all of and society which she made efforts to track down and destroy, she says, “At the end of every year, I had a big fire, burned them all” (chuckle). The chuckles are both nervous and knowing. They convey at employment discrimination paper once, I guess folks think that’s pretty silly and I know better . Tire Essay? The Martin we meet on screen, in her natural habitat, calls to employment discrimination research paper mind a wry bit from York’s essay that escaped me, all those years ago: Opening the essay paragraph door to her studio, she said, #8220;Never let anyone in your studio.#8221; (Surely Martin chuckled as she said this.) Lance’s film is one Martin would have approved of. And yet the virtue of unmediated presentation #8212; scripted as it sometimes feels #8212; is employment paper that Lance also gives us Martin in essay paragraph, her self-contradictions. “I would rather think of discrimination research humility than anything else,” she reads from one of her published writings, while earlier, she’d said, “Lots of painters paint about painting. But my painting is about meaning.” She resists being thought of as a mystic #8212; “I’m not any different from anybody. You’re not a mystic when you respond to beauty.” #8212; but also describes her clear memory of being born: “I thought I was quite a small figure with a little sword, and I was very happy.” She says, “It doesn’t matter where I work, it’s all the same. The environment doesn’t have any impact on my work because I don’t paint nature,” but also, “I saw the plain driving out of tire New Mexico, and I thought the plain had it; just the plain#8230;When I draw horizontals you see this big plain, and you have certain feelings like you’re expanding over the plain.” The contemporary culturati, however, are not satisfied. Martin’s pure abstraction and Zen-ish spiritualism negate too much of the humanist tradition, not to mention a century of psychotherapeutic theory and discrimination research, practice.

In 2004, writing about an exhibit at Pace, Peter Schjeldahl expressed marked impatience with Martin’s as yet uninterrogated legacy of “ascetic abstractionism” and “dedicated idealism”: Her rather blowsy theories, invoking nature in five outline paragraph, strictly heady ways and harping on “perfection,” consort oddly with her pragmatic, unsentimental practice. He does grant a dynamic experience in beholding her paintings: As with Tantric diagrams, you see exactly what the work is, even as, with patient looking, you may undergo a gradual, and then sudden, soft detonation of research beauty#8230;Edge and shape, figure and ground, and and firestone, matter and atmosphere are reversible, bringing about, for me, a sense of oscillation in the optic nerve#8230;a conceptual traffic jam: sheer undecidability. My analytical faculties, after trying to conclude that what I’m looking at is one thing or another, give up, and my mind collapses into a momentary engulfing state that is either “spiritual” or nameless. Ultimately, though, he is skeptical of such experience as spiritually meaningful: When unrelated to employment discrimination paper a particular belief, might transcendence be no more than a neurological burp, soothing the mind as the alimentary kind does the music and society stomach?#8230;This may be the upward limit of what liberal culture can provide for discrimination research, the common soul.

Perhaps it’s enough. Jonathan D. Parts? Katz , in employment discrimination, “Agnes Martin and the Sexuality of Abstraction,” collected in a 2009 book published by essay Dia, goes further #8212; arguing that Martin has been too often shielded from identity-based analysis, and that she herself has conjured a “trap,” a game, disingenuously manipulating the discourse: Martin’s critics have too often been satisfied with accounts of the work’s formal operations, rarely putting even its most sophisticated analyses of structures of meaning making#8230;into broader social-historical frames#8230;When critics#8230;recuse the artist in favor of the employment artist’s means, they unwittingly fall into Martin’s well-made trap: she has already mediated that response, not only in her paintings but through her copious statements and parables, her eremitic self-sufficiency, her Zen-inflected paeans to humility #8212; all of which serve to underscore that there is nothing individuated, nothing “encoded,” in her art. But what if, instead of music and society playing along, we were to try to research see beyond this authorial transparency and ask why, in essay, the first place, an artist would strive to erect a Trojan horse of signification, seeking to elevate the operations of meaning-making ahead of the discrimination maker of meaning herself? Why . The question is about psychology, about expository essay and business, cause and effect. Where there is a person, surely there must be an interpretable narrative. Artist Zoe Leonard , in another essay in the Dia book, expresses something similar: I can’t help but wonder what role gender played in Martin’s art making. Whether it was a factor in the choices she made regarding society and isolation#8230;Somewhere in the work, informing the work, is paper a biography of a person. Essay? A person who lived, as we all do, with the research paper specifics and complications of and firestone her own desire. A person who lived within a certain time, surrounded by discrimination research society.

A person who was a woman, in America, at a specific moment in history. You can see the heads butting in that, conflict: Martin’s moment of salvation is the employment social historian’s very sticking point. Finally, I got the grid, and it was what I wanted. Jhu Essays That? Completely abstract. Discrimination? Absolutely no hint of of the any cause in this world . Discrimination Paper? The “aggressiveness” of Katz’s investigation alone would surely have elicited Martin’s disapproval (or, perhaps she would merely chuckle and go back to work): You’re hiding something, Agnes Martin. You are evading, repressing. Your “insistently prescriptive aesthetic absolutism,” is expository essay communication driven by latent, unacknowledged personal experience (homosexual experience, in Katz’s analyses). Katz draws attention to Martin’s emotional instability #8212; by her own account and others #8212; along with Ann Wilson#8217;s claim that she relied on “psychopharmacological medication” for most of her adult life. He also quotes sculptor Mary Fuller (McChesney) from employment discrimination research paper a 1994 interview: Talk about a manipulator.

Agnes Martin was like that#8230;she said, “I’m going to five make it. I am going to employment make it. And I don’t care who I have to fuck or how I have to jhu essays that do it. Employment Discrimination? And now all these things of that New York are totally, totally different from the stories Aggie told us about her background#8230;She’s re-writing this whole history. [laughs] Why not? Innocence is a great theme of Martin’s work, and at this point I find myself nostalgic for my first experience of her paintings (and increasingly grateful for Mary Lance’s unintrusive approach); for Martin is right about the perils of intellect: you can know too much as you stand before a painting, you can find yourself in a mental “traffic jam.” Are paintings with titles like “Happiness,” “Contentment,” “Innocent Love,” and “Perfect Happiness” really about those things? Can those things be experienced so purely and simply, in life or in art? And if so, can they be expressed by someone so isolated from regular, messy human connection, and research paper, potentially isolated from her very own emotional reality? Can an artist let go all emotional contradiction, and essay five outline paragraph, can she truly disappear from her art? Sitting in the MoMA research library recently, books on Martin piled high and my head throbbing #8212; I wonder if I will ever experience that quietness, that centering, before an Agnes Martin painting again. I wonder if I’ll ever step inside and be absorbed. I am not buying Katz’s assault on Martin as a repressed con artist; but I am weary from the contradictions, how Agnes Martin As Presented By Agnes Martin is not computing.

She said things to employment discrimination Arne Glimcher like, To realize yourself is great art and to do that you need absolute faith that life is and society perfect. Discrimination Paper? Louise [Nevelson] and I have it and are the parts of the essay, that’s why we’re at the top. I am the best painter in the world today. and wrote to him in a letter, I have only one worry in the world! It’s that my paintings will show downtown and fail there. Research? They will fail because they are non-aggressive#8230;in a competitive environment, with big displays of aggressive artwork#8230;With the dark paintings it was not bad because they do have some ‘force.’ I did not get one compliment on that show, however! Here she seems vain and a little manic, more narcissist than Obi Wan of the desert. My Neighborhood.essay? There is substantial evidence that she experienced mental imbalance #8212; in Jack Youngerman’s words, “extremity of distress,” and in her own, “unheard of torment” #8212; but the tight lid she kept on discrimination paper, those parts of jhu essays that worked her life undermines the trust I might otherwise put in a concretely evolved quietude. Discrimination Research Paper? The sun has set and the library will close shortly. Jhu Essays? My appreciation piece has gone nowhere. I reach into my pile and begin flipping through a thin catalog from 2000 #8212; 11” by 11”, unpaginated #8212; published by Pace.

Martin’s paintings reproduce poorly in employment discrimination, general, but here they are printed on vellum, in color, overlaid on white linen. There is ford and firestone tire nothing else in discrimination, the catalog #8212; no text, no essays #8212; but these prints. Unexpectedly, a wave of emotion comes over me as I slowly turn each page. The throbbing in describe, my head quiets, and discrimination research paper, I feel something gathering, pulsing, in my chest. Maybe it’s the stress of outline paragraph all the reading I’ve done, but I have the distinct urge to weep #8212; to release something. I feel happy and sad, that’s the best I can describe it. The next day I make a trip to Dia: Beacon. I spend most of my time with Martin’s “Innocence” series, initially standing in the center of the gallery and slowly turning to each of eight paintings one by employment discrimination research one. Lines, rectangles, symmetry. Pale radiant color swathed wetly inside hand-rendered depictions of absolute form.

Again, emotion wells up: I feel sorrow, and gratitude, and ford and firestone essay, pity. Employment Discrimination Paper? I don’t know what I am sorrowful about, for jhu essays worked, what I am grateful, or for whom I feel pity. But I feel these things, teeming and indistinguishable. Exercising my eye now, I step closer to each painting: glowing bands of red, yellow, blue, fade or thicken at random on either ends of the canvass; wavering graphite lines dive under and reemerge over top layers of paper paint and stop short, inexactly, of the canvass’s edge; broad swift brush strokes wash a monochromatic canvass in ambivalent gray textures; bright white gesso gleams like artificial moonlight against what essay the mundane white of the gallery walls; blue and yellow make green in just a few places where rectangles bleed together. My hand comes to discrimination paper my mouth and the emotions brim and my neighborhood.essay, pulse, like whiskey in the blood; like warm sun on the skin; like happiness. All this speaks to employment research me of the paradox of perfection.

Of imperfection reaching for perfection #8212; for truth, happiness, innocence. Essay? The artist’s received awareness of the existence of that perfection is everywhere in the work; it is the work’s “voice.” The emotion I feel could be described as the tragedy of beauty, of paper perceiving and jhu essays that, expressing impossibly pure emotions. When Agnes Martin makes commands of the artist #8212; insisting, prescribing, “harping” #8212; I believe she is directing the discrimination research paper imperatives, first and foremost, consciously #8212; unconsciously, to herself #8212; who is both the locus of art that is genuinely about “perfect happiness and innocence” and parts essay, a finely cracked vessel. She is the employment discrimination research paper little figure wielding her paintbrush-sword; but the what parts paint will not stay within the lines. Unlike MoMA curator Leah Dickerman , who sees the “tension between the regularity of the grid and the handmade quality of the lines” as a calculated message on Martin’s part #8212; “what she gets you to focus on are the subtle variations in making the grid” #8212; I believe that Martin was focused on perfection, her awareness of perfection, and on employment research paper, heightening the viewer’s experience of essay five outline life. That her own imperfections #8212; of her hand and her life #8212; live also in the paintings may not have pleased Martin, but in this sense she truly was a vessel, then: the research inspirations she “obeyed” illustrate poignancy as much as perfection. Describe? Pure abstraction, perhaps not; but moving and transformative still. For a few minutes, standing in the Innocence galleries, I really do forget what was on my mind that day, the worries of the week past and research paper, coming. The holidays, with all its materialism, revealed to describe me anew that the physical clutter of my middle-class life is cluttering my mind.

I am en route to a brief solitude retreat, and was anxious about leaving home, partner, appointments, dog. Departing the museum, as intellect kicks back in, I think of a phrase that modern Christians have used #8212; The Now and the Not Yet #8212; to describe the Kingdom of God as both fully realized, via the resurrection, and still in process, by good works. I’ve always liked the employment discrimination phrase. It is at essay and business communication once proclamatory and employment research, replete with longing, exultant and heartbreaking. Essay? Click here to employment research paper read a QA with filmmaker Mary Lance. Agnes Martin photo credit: Mildred Tolbert, 1954.

Homepage portrait via Phaidon. 4 Responses to #8220;Agnes Martin#8217;s Perfection: Now and Not Yet#8221; at 6:23 pm on worked, January 15, 2015. “The supreme question about a work of employment discrimination research art is describe out of research how deep a life does it spring.” Said James Joyce. Agnes Martin seems as deep and enigmatic as any artist I can name. Thanks for are the of the, this very fine essay! at 11:07 am on January 16, 2015. Employment Research? Thanks for reading, Tom! at 2:41 am on April 9, 2015. An incredibly thoughtful reflection on Agnes Martin and her work. You see the intricacies very well, that of her work and her overwhelmingly human qualities.

She was dedicated to what are the of the dedication, and that#8217;s bullet-proof. at 10:10 pm on April 9, 2015. Thank you, Davis #8212; for discrimination paper, reading and for your kind words: #8220;overwhelmingly human#8221; is such a good phrase. Comments with unrelated links will be deleted. If you'd like to jhu essays that worked reach our readers, consider buying an advertisement instead. Anonymous and pseudonymous comments that do not add to the conversation will be deleted at our discretion. NEW COMMENTING RULE: Comments may be held for moderation and/or deleted. Whitelisted commenters will see their comments appear immediately. Don't be a jerk. We reserve the right to employment discrimination paper delete your comment or revoke commenting privileges for any reason we want.

Reading My Mother#8217;s Mind: On Packing Up a Personal Library September 18, 2017 Doing What Is Right: The Millions Interviews Jade Wu September 15, 2017 I Will Never Tire of Swimming Inside Language: The Millions Interviews Lidia Yuknavitch June 22, 2017 Find Your Lane, Stay Ready: The Millions Interviews Cole Lavalais May 10, 2017 A Shirtwaist Story: Why We Are Still Angry March 24, 2017 View All. Five Outline? Who I Am Is Everyone: The Millions Interviews John Haskell October 5, 2017 Kazuo Ishiguro Wins the discrimination research 2017 Nobel Prize for Literature October 5, 2017 Adapting the Bard: On the Hogarth Shakespeare Project#8217;s Diversity Problem October 5, 2017 2017 National Book Award Finalists Announced October 4, 2017 An Ode to Reading on five outline, Public Transit October 4, 2017 View All. steven augustine says A) Pinter#8217;s win and speech were a thrill, yes#8230; that powered me for *weeks*#8230; B) Pynchon#8217;s. Employment? Kazuo Ishiguro Wins the 2017 Nobel Prize for Literature beamish13 says As much as I admire Ishiguro#8217;s work, I was really hoping for Tom Stoppard. Unfortunately, given the fact that they. And Firestone Essay? Kazuo Ishiguro Wins the 2017 Nobel Prize for employment discrimination research paper, Literature Jeff Crowder says I guess I#8217;m thinking about how big an impact an author has had.

Pynchon, DeLillo and Roth have had huge influence. Kazuo Ishiguro Wins the 2017 Nobel Prize for Literature beamish13 says Pynchon isn#8217;t political enough to win. Frankly, the only American writer who might deserve it is Marilynne Robinson. Kazuo Ishiguro Wins the 2017 Nobel Prize for Literature Josh Lefkowitz says Thanks Sloane! You said it :) The Creative Life: How We Do It (Any Way We Can) Mmix The Millions.

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a cc attribution-noncommercial-Sharealike 2.5 License.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Employment discrimination research paper - Teeeparty

Essay On My Favourite Pet Animal Cat. 24/7 Customer Support. Exclusive Guarantees and Discounts Call free phone 1-877-576-4292 Order Now. Everybody knows writing services are popular, and it’s easy to guess why – but it isn’t necessarily a story of carefree students partying all the time instead of doing their homework. It’s very hard to balance time and employment paper, skills (or to build these skills) in order to produce a decent paper within a certain time frame, especially if you have lots of other things to do and learn, and different subjects. This is the main reason why professional writers can be extremely productive and describe my neighborhood.essay, even complete a paper in just one day: they don’t lose focus and don’t have to switch all the time between various subjects and different kinds of tasks. For a student, it’s more challenging, especially when written assignments come in all sorts of subjects, sizes and types, so that he has to work on discrimination paper several of those at once. When it comes to music and society, handling these numerous written assignments, whether being completely new to that, or having some experience already, there are different scenarios:

Some people declare them a nightmare at first sight, and stick to that definition, assuming that essays and suchlike are simply major sources of discrimination research, stress to be avoided by all means. Some evaluate and sort them by size, level of difficulty or importance in terms of having an effect on their academic success. Five. With a sufficient amount of research, reading and comparing guidelines, different articles and samples written by others, it makes sense to give some of the written assignments a try yourself, while bigger or more complicated ones can be delegated to essay writers or professionals specializing in discrimination research perfectly structured term papers or research papers (yes, most students are at a loss as to how their work must be structured, in the first place). Others are cool or even enthusiastic about writing something on their own, but then tend to give up at a certain point when they get bored, tired, tangled up in some difficulties or controversial research data, or just stuck in a creative rut. It comes as a great relief to know that professional essay writers or research paper writers can effectively help you, regardless of which of jhu essays, these scenarios you find yourself in. Even if you start writing on your own but then find yourself panicking over employment research paper, not having made much progress, while the deadline is close, a reliable essay writer service that hires only ford essay, professionals can guarantee they will produce a quality paper for employment discrimination, you in a very short time. Why choose an essay writer only from professional essay writers. As you can see, the outline, skills that are only developed over years of experience are often crucial for employment research, projects that require quick results. They are also important for the overall quality of work and expository and business communication, making sure it is discrimination, properly structured or meets some specific requirements that may differ from the standard ones. In general, the main difference between professionals and non-professionals is the ability to work fast without cutting back on are the essay the quality of discrimination research, work – and this is certainly true not only for jhu essays, essay writers, but for discrimination research, experts in what parts any other field as well.

Today, many writing services prefer outsourcing to employment paper, different countries in what of the essay order to employment paper, maximize profits while cutting on different operational costs and writers’ salaries. My Neighborhood.essay. While this may (but not necessarily will) mean lower prices for the customers, if the discrimination paper, companies use cheap outsourced labor, it means non-professionals and even totally inexperienced freelancers doing the music and society, work that is being advertised as “top quality service”. So those offering surprisingly low prices may unsurprisingly provide disappointing results. Employment Research. We only paragraph, hire essay writers that are native English speakers and British, American or Canadian graduates, thus optimizing the results to the expectations of employment paper, English-speaking tutors. Extensive multi-level testing and training are the essential steps for describe my neighborhood.essay, the writers to paper, take before they can become a part of our team. We hire essay writers that help you make the best out of your time. We are not saying that knowing where to find the best essay writer and reliable service should discourage you from attempting to write something on your own. If you have the time, this is a valuable experience.

Even if you fail at completing the written assignment and end up seeking online help, at least you can get an and society essay, idea of how long does it take you to employment discrimination research, do it and how difficult it turns out to be. Starting from that experience, you can be more realistic in essay five the future about the time vs. the volume of work you have, which makes it easier to discrimination research paper, evaluate the chances of meeting a certain deadline or some structuring requirements. When you are realistic about what you are able to do, and the time it takes you to music and society essay, do it, ordering your paper early helps to avoid higher costs and that “last moment” stress of trying to save the employment discrimination paper, situation. Speaking of time, choosing a professional to music and society, do the work for you isn’t always an issue of true shortage of time, although this actually may be the case – students who have to work in order to pay for their tuition can certainly relate to that. Spending a lot of time on employment discrimination paper the written assignment that drives you crazy makes little sense when investing that time into other kind of jhu essays worked, work will result in earning more money than you have to pay for ordering your paper online. Students who work know that, but making good use of your time isn’t necessarily an equivalent of money. Perhaps you lack the time to visit your parents or relatives, or risk missing out on important activities and events because you have a load of different written assignments?

Taking off at employment paper least a part of that load for an expert essay writer to parts of the, take care of means you don’t have to sacrifice everything else to employment research, paper writing. Essay On My Favourite Pet Animal Cat. essay on my favourite pet animal cat. All papers written at and business Essay-company.com pass. Test using up-to-date anti-plagiarism software. And excludes any possibility of plagiary. Send an e-mail, chat or call us (Toll-free)

Send an inquiry and receive answer in seconds. At any time of the paper, day and expository, night. Multi-lingual assistants that can accept. Your specific inquiry in almost any language. Support team is here to help you out 24/7. Essay On My Favourite Pet Animal Cat. essay on employment discrimination research my favourite pet animal cat. should be there! Terms conditions Privacy policy Referral program.

Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms” and/or “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the essay-company.com website (“Website”). Your access to and use of Website are conditioned on your full acceptance and compliance with these Terms and essay five outline paragraph, Conditions and this Website Privacy Policy, which are published at essay-company.com and which are incorporated herein by employment research, reference (“Privacy Policy”). These Terms and describe my neighborhood.essay, Conditions and employment, Privacy Policy are applied to all visitors, users and others who access or use this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by and firestone tire essay, these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policy or any part of them, you must not use this Website. Capitalized terms defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have no other meaning but set forward in this section. The following terminology is employment discrimination research, applied to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and Refund and ford tire, Revision Policy: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the discrimination paper, person accessing this Website and accepting these Terms and outline, Conditions. “We”, “Us” and “Ourselves” refers to essay-company.com website. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to essay-company.com is employment discrimination, truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of that worked, such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older and/or have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or your college/university/school rules.

Your profile may be deleted and Services provided to you may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 18 years of age and/or do not have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations. Subjected to paper, full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, essay-company.com shall provide academic writing services as described more fully on the Website (“Services”). Services may include, but not be limited to, providing our Clients with dissertations, research papers, book reports, term papers, and other types of assignments written by and society, essay-company.com team (“Paper”) which are intended for research/reference purposes and for paper, your personal use only. Essay Five Outline. Services may include editing, proofreading, paraphrasing, or formatting existing papers of research, our Clients. Please note that rewriting an jhu essays that worked, existing paper that contains 40% or more plagiarized content may qualify as providing you with a custom Paper and discrimination paper, shall be charged for accordingly.

Please note that Services may be provided only to tire, the users who submit an paper, appropriate order form at the Website and essay-company.com may charge fees for essay outline paragraph, such Services. The Services are provided according to employment paper, the provisions of these Terms and and society, Conditions and employment paper, the specific commercial provisions and policies (including Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, etc.) as detailed on the Website, and these provisions and policies may be amended or changed from outline paragraph time to time. The format of the Papers we provide: 12 point Times New Roman; Bibliography on a separate page; Approximately 250 words per page; One inch margin top, bottom, left, right;

Title and Reference pages are free of charge. In case Client needs a single-spaced Paper they are to pay a double fee. The standard Paper formatting includes a Title page , main content of the Paper, and a Reference page. Note that you pay only for the main content of the Paper, while a Title page and a Reference page are provided free of charge. essay-company.com reserves the right to use any relevant materials available, such as books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, etc., unless the discrimination research, Client indicates some specific sources to be used. PLACING AN ORDER. When placing your order, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any possible consequences and misunderstandings, in case you provide us with inaccurate and/or incorrect and/or unfaithful information. Please be advised that you will be asked to what are the parts essay, give final confirmation to the instructions you provide in order details. Your Paper instructions should be confirmed in your Order Tracking Area within 3 hours after placing your order (and within 1 hour for orders with urgency less than 24 hours).

Orders without instructions will not be worked on and may be delayed and employment discrimination research, you accept sole responsibility for ford and firestone, such delay. essay-company.com guarantees that the paper, delivered Paper will meet only confirmed requirements. You must not change the instructions once you have confirmed them. Any alterations to confirmed instructions are considered as additional order, thereby requiring additional payment. All payments are due upon receipt. And Firestone. If the payment is not received or payment method is declined, the Client forfeits of Services.

All fees are exclusive of all taxes and/or levies, and/or duties imposed by employment paper, taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of music essay, all such taxes and/or levies, and/or duties. Employment Discrimination. You agree to pay any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and payments made by you under these Terms. If at any time you contact your bank or credit card company and decline or otherwise reject the what are the of the essay, charge of any payment, this act will be considered as a breach of your obligation hereunder and your use of the Services will be automatically terminated. Use of discrimination research paper, stolen credit card and/or any credit card fraud is considered to be a serious crime. essay-company.com closely cooperates with our payment provider to jhu essays worked, prevent and fight online fraud. Research Paper. In case of any online fraud, appropriate state authorities will be contacted immediately. By doing a chargeback, you agree to give up all your rights to the Paper automatically.

At the same time, you authorize essay-company.com to publish the and firestone tire essay, completed Paper and start the authorship procedure that will allow us to determine if you have used any parts of the Paper. The procedure may include contacting your school officials and/or posting your full details along with the completed Paper online. essay-company.com reserves the right to change its prices at research paper any time in its sole discretion and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at the Website and are the essay, become effective immediately without need for further notice to research, any Client and/or user. We care about and business, our Clients and are always looking for employment paper, ways to offer them the best value for money. Jhu Essays That. One method we use is a discount system. essay-company.com, at its sole discretion, shall have the right to provide our Clients with discount programs as described more fully and published on the Website. According to employment discrimination research, our loyalty program, you earn back 10% of your total bill in Points (1 currency unit (inter alia USD/ EUR/ GBP etc.) = 1 Point) after you make your first order. Your Points are accumulated on your Credit Balance. “Credit Balance” is an account for that worked, Points of a Client which can be used for future purchases on the Website exclusively. Employment Research. You can use your Points for your next purchases on the Website exclusively. Your Points cannot be refunded. The discount may be obtained by the use of the promo code.

The amount of Points added to the Credit Balance is calculated on the basis of the order price excluding the five paragraph, applied discount (if any). Later, 5% of every next order (not including credits) is added to discrimination paper, your Credit Balance. essay-company.com will issue a refund to you only jhu essays that, according to these Terms. essay-company.com offers a 14-day money back period for Papers less than 20 pages and paper, a 30-day period for jhu essays that worked, Papers more than 20 pages (”Refund Period”). Refund Period begins on employment paper the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on jhu essays that the last day of the Refund Period. In case you are not satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the Refund Period elapses, essay-company.com will not refund any amounts paid. If the employment paper, order is not completed and/or the are the parts, Paper is not downloaded or delivered in discrimination paper its complete form by or to you, the full refund is issued at any time. In the event of order cancellation, the essay and business communication, funds will be debited back only to the account of the employment discrimination research, initial payment within 5-7 business days from the time of cancellation request. In other case essay-company.com assesses refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the quality of your order is low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.).

Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your order to our Quality Assurance Department. After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the music essay, necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period. In case essay-company.com reimburses the money because of mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the Paper and paper, refunds an amount comparable to the percentage of incorrect content in the Paper and mistakes present in it. essay-company.com provides various methods of essay, contact (i.e. email, telephone, message board, and live chat) to facilitate communication between you, us and employment discrimination research paper, the writer assigned to paragraph, complete an order. Using any of these methods, our Customer Support Center is available to you at any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is not received using any of the employment discrimination research paper, aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, essay-company.com will not be obliged to what are the, honor or consider the above said request. Should the employment discrimination research, Paper delivery be delayed due to unexpected circumstances, from the side of essay-company.com, we may provide compensation for and society essay, the breach of the order deadline in the form of employment paper, a credit or a discount to essay paragraph, be used towards your next order with us. Employment Discrimination Research Paper. Please be informed that delivery time deviation is not a subject to refund. Any revision request or complaint in regards to a Paper that essay-company.com has provided must be made within the revision period (“Revision Period”). What Are The. essay-company.com offers a 14-day Revision Period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages.

Revision Period begins on the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on employment paper the last day of the music and society, Revision Period. After that point, no revision and/or complaint will be accepted. essay-company.com recognizes that orders vary in size and complexity; as a result, dissertation, thesis and/or other sufficiently large assignment may be granted 30-day Revision Period. Sufficiency in the size of the Paper will be determined by essay-company.com in its sole discretion. In case a request for revision is not submitted within the Revision Period, essay-company.com tacitly accepts that the Client is satisfied with the discrimination, Paper and requires no further actions to parts of the essay, be taken in regards to the Paper unless extra payment is provided or a new order is placed. Upon receiving your completed assignment you are entitled to a free revision should the Paper fail to meet your instructions or defined the requirements in any way. When this is the case, you are entitled to request as many revisions as may be required to make the Paper consistent and employment, compliant with your instructions. Essay. During the Revision Period the request for revision may be made at any time. All revisions must be based on the original order instructions.

If at employment discrimination research paper the time of the revision request you provide new, additional, or differing instructions, this will be interpreted as an application for and society essay, new Paper and thus, will require an additional payment. Discrimination. Furthermore, should you request a revision after the Revision Period, it will also be considered as a new order requiring an additional payment. We may require you to supply us with personal identifying information, and we may also legally consult other sources to obtain information about five outline, you. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information that you provide us with. We may do this directly or by verifying your information against third party databases; or through other sources. Essentially, verification procedure involves, inter alia, confirming that the order is authentic and that the cardholder is aware of employment discrimination paper, charges by placing a phone call to them, and in certain cases by requesting some additional documents to be submitted for verification to and society, our Risk Department. Employment. In order to jhu essays that, ensure timely delivery of your order, this procedure must be completed quickly and without delay. Therefore, it is vital to provide accurate and valid phone numbers. Failure to verify an order may result in discrimination research order cancellation or the order being placed on hold.

You consent to that worked, our processing your personal information for the purposes of providing the Services, including for research paper, verification purposes as set out herein. Describe. You also consent to employment paper, the use of such data for communication, communicating with you, for statutory and accounting purposes. You acknowledge that you have read and employment, consented to essay-company.com's Privacy Policy. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. essay-company.com will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, the use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website: for failure to jhu essays that, learn the material covered by the Paper; and. for your final grade; and. for the outcome or consequences of submission the Paper to any academic institution; and. excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The Paper provided to you by essay-company.com remains our property and is the paper, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under local and international laws conventions. The Paper is intended for are the, your personal use only and it may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without our prior written consent.

You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of Papers other than expressly permitted herein. We post Clients` testimonials on our Website which may contain personal information (first name or initials). Hereby by accessing or using this Website, you provide us with your consent to post your first name/initials along with your testimonial on employment research our Website. Worked. We ensure our posting these testimonials does not interfere with your confidentiality. If you wish to request the removal of employment discrimination research, your testimonial, you may contact us at ford and firestone [emailprotected] NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. essay-company.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at employment discrimination research any time and your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment, improvements and/or alterations to these Terms and Conditions. You are, therefore, advised to five outline, re-read these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis. This web site is owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd. HEXO+ Self-Flying Camera Drone, with a suggested retail price of $1,249.00 USD («Main prize»).

FreePage (single use) SMS inform (single use) Plagiarism Report (single use) 50$ to your bonus balance which you can use in discrimination paper 365 days 100$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days. 2. Promotional Period. The promotion begins on 7.18.2017, at jhu essays that worked 9:00 am and ends on research 7.28.2017 at 10:00 pm. Essay On My Favourite Pet Animal Cat. essay on my favourite pet animal cat. This Privacy Policy (“Policy”) describes how information about You is collected, used and disclosed and provides other important privacy information, describes when and describe my neighborhood.essay, how we may change this Policy, and tells You how to employment paper, contact us with any questions or comments. We collect information about You and five paragraph, computer(s) You use when You use our Services or otherwise interact with us. “Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example: name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; payment information; device location etc.).

“Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and employment discrimination research paper, accepting these Privacy Policy. Expository. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to employment research paper, same. HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED. We collect information about You in three primary ways: Information You Provide. We collect information that You provide to expository essay and business communication, us when You apply for and use and/or purchase our Services or otherwise communicate with us. For example, some of the ways You may provide information to us include: When You purchase our Services, the payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and credit information.

When You establish or modify Your user account online, We may collect user identification information, passwords, and/or security question responses that You will use for employment discrimination research paper, future sign-on. When You interact with our Customer Service representatives, enter information on our Website, submit survey responses, or pay for Services, we may also collect Personal Information and paragraph, other information. We may monitor and record phone calls, e-mails, live chats, or other communications between You and our Customer Service representatives or other employees or representatives. Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect a variety of information associated with Your use of discrimination, our Services. Each time You visit the my neighborhood.essay, Website, Personal Information is automatically gathered. In general, this information does not identify You personally. Examples of automatically collected personal information include, but are not limited to: IP address, Collection Date, Publisher Name, Connection Speed, Day of Week Time of Day (hour), Language settings, Country, City (relating to IP address, if available).

For example, some of the employment paper, ways we may automatically collect information include: Cookies and similar technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that a web site can place on Your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about essay and business communication, Your activities on the Website. The cookie transmits this information back to the Website's computer, which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. Discrimination Research Paper. We need to jhu essays worked, use cookies on employment discrimination paper the Website to enhance the user experience and avoid multiple logins or password authentication requests. We may use, or we may engage third-parties to use on our behalf, cookies or similar web tags (small data text files placed on music your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify Your computer or device and record Your preferences and other data so that our Website can personalize Your visit(s), see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and improve our Website and Your experience. Depending upon employment research Your computer, You may be able to set Your browser(s) to reject cookies or delete cookies, but that may result in the loss of some functionality on the Website. We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on a web page or an HTML e-mail) to monitor interaction with our websites or e-mails. Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page or e-mail message.

Web Browsing Activity. When accessing our Website, We automatically collect certain information about Your computer and Your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, date and time, the ford, web page You visited before visiting our Website, Your activities and discrimination paper, purchases on our Website, and other analytical information associated with the Website. Information From Other Sources. We may also obtain information about You from other sources. Describe. For example, We may receive credit information from third-party sources before initiating Your service.

We may also purchase or obtain Personal Information (for example, e-mail lists, postal mail lists, demographic and employment discrimination research paper, marketing data) from others. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU. We use the essay five outline paragraph, information We collect for a variety of business purposes, such as: To provide and bill for Services You purchase; To deliver and confirm Services You obtain from us; To verify Your identity and employment discrimination paper, maintain a record of music and society, Your transactions and interactions with us; To provide customer services to employment research paper, You; To create, modify, improve, enhance, remove or fix our Services and their performance; To identify and suggest products or services that might interest You;

To make internal business decisions about current and future Service offerings; To provide You customized user experiences, including personalized Services offerings; To protect our rights, interests, safety and property and that of our customers, service providers and other third parties; and. To comply with law or as required for legal purposes. We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. We may use information we collect to contact You about our and/or third-party products, services, and offers that We believe You may find of interest. We may contact You by telephone, postal mail, e-mail, or other methods. You may see advertisements when You visit our Website. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by my neighborhood.essay, providing certain customer information, including geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from other companies.

This information is used by advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to You. However, we do not share Personal Information outside of our corporate family for advertising purposes without Your consent. WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU. We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. We may, however, disclose Your information to unaffiliated third-parties as follows: With Your Consent.

We may disclose Personal Information about You to employment research paper, third-parties with Your consent. We may obtain Your consent in of the essay writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the terms of disclosures for certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives. We encourage You not to employment discrimination paper, share Your password. Describe. If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to paper, third parties they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password. To Our Service Providers. We may disclose information to five, third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). In a Business Transfer.

We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about You as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in employment research paper which such information could be transferred to five, third-parties as a business asset in the transaction. For Legal Process Protection. We may disclose Personal Information, and other information about You, or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary: to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for discrimination paper, services and products (including to music essay, collection agencies in order to obtain payment for research, our products and services); to protect our rights or interests, or property or safety or that of others; in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere; to facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations; or. in an emergency situation. We may provide information that does not identify You personally to third-parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU. Protecting Your Information. We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. That. As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to us at Your own risk.

You should always take care with how You handle and disclose your Personal Information and employment discrimination research, should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, social networks or other internet channels. Retention and Disposal. We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. When we dispose of Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). PRIVACY POLICY UPDATES. How We Communicate Changes to This Policy. We may update this Policy at any time to provide updates to or clarification of jhu essays that, our practices. If we make changes we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepage of our Website or sending You a notification). You should refer to discrimination, this Policy often for the latest information and five paragraph, the effective date of paper, any changes. This web site is owned and operated by music essay, Viatta Business Ltd . A Partner is an individual who refers customers.

A Referral is an paper, individual who requests a service via the referral link given by a Partner. With the first order, a Referral acquires a 15% discount on jhu essays that the order, while a Partner receives $50 to the Referral Balance. With further purchases, a Partner earns 5% of the Referral’s total order price. All money earned with the Referral Program is stored on your Referral Balance. A Partner can transfer the money to the Bonus Balance and use it to purchase a service.

It is possible to transfer the sum to the Partner’s PayPal account (no less than $20).

inserted by FC2 system