Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Argument essay on universal healthcare

Argument essay on universal healthcare

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Persuasive Essay: Universal Health Care Coverage for the United States

Argument essay on universal healthcare

Essay Writing Service -
Universal Health Care Persuasive Essay - 1128 Words - brightkite com

awesome essay topics Are you asking yourself why you should read this blog post? Are you asking, “What’s in argument essay, it for me?” What if I promised that by reading this you’ll learn more about how to write an effective persuasive essay? What if I promised that by reading this you’ll learn 20 persuasive essay topics to help you get started writing your persuasive essay, and that you’ll even learn some tips about how to essay on psychological abuse, choose a persuasive essay topic? If you’re still reading, then I’ve achieved my goal. I’ve written a persuasive opening. And if you’re assigned to essay healthcare, write a persuasive essay, you should definitely keep reading. The goal of a persuasive essay is to convince readers. When writing the essay, you’ll first need to assignment calendar, state your own opinion then develop evidence to support that opinion.

These reasons and essay on universal examples (evidence) should convince readers to david americans, believe your argument. On Universal? I know this quick definition gives you the basics, but you should know more about david lowenthal thesis americans, persuasive writing before you attempt to write your own essay. As tempting as it may seem to skip past the additional information and go directly to the list of persuasive essay topics, don’t do it. Take the time now to read more about persuasive writing. (It’s all about persuasion. Argument Essay On Universal Healthcare? Are you clicking the Literature, 451, links below yet?) I’ll trust that I’ve persuaded you to argument healthcare, read all three of the above articles, and now that you know how to write a persuasive essay, here are 20 persuasive essay topics to self, help you get started. CCO Public Domain. Essay On Universal? 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started.

1. Does Facebook (or other forms of social media) create isolation? Facebook lets people stay connected and meet new friends, yet some argue people spend so much time on social media that they lose contact with real life. 2. Should guns be permitted on college campuses? With recent school massacres permeating the news, people feel as though they should be able to protect themselves by carrying guns in all public spaces; however, others feel as though allowing guns on campuses will only increase crime and the death toll. 3. Do kids benefit if everyone on the team receives a trophy? If everyone on the team receives a trophy (even for participation) kids may feel like part of the essay - each, team and feel as though their efforts matter. Others believe handing out essay healthcare, trophies to all kids on Literature, Farenheit 451 the team simply makes them feel entitled. Essay? 4. On Psychological Abuse? Is society too dependent on argument essay on universal technology? Technology creates great opportunities, yet some feel people can no longer function without a smart phone by assignment, their sides at all times.

5. Should all high school students be required to complete parenting classes? Parents often believe sexuality, family planning, and argument on universal parenting should be taught at home, but many do not believe parents sufficiently educate their children about these topics and feel the self, school should provide teens with training for adulthood and require parenting classes. 6. Does the school day start too early? While some simply say kids should go to bed earlier in order to be alert during the school day, others argue teens require more sleep and argument essay on universal need to critical diverse society, sleep later in order to essay, function properly. 7. Should the minimum wage be increased? Many business owners argue that raising minimum wage would only cause hardship and cause them to Specifically Farenheit, raise their prices, but many workers argue raising minimum wage is necessary in order to help low income workers dig out of on universal, poverty. Farenheit 451? 8. Should elementary schools teach handwriting? If no one knows how to write or read cursive handwriting, the form of communication will be lost, some believe. Other, however, believe handwriting is antiquated, and kids would be better served learning keyboarding. 9. Should childhood vaccinations be mandatory? Though vaccinations can prevent a number of childhood illnesses, some believe mandatory vaccination violates individual rights and can actually do more harm than good.

10. Are security cameras an invasion of argument healthcare, privacy? Security cameras are in place to protect both businesses and the general public, but some argue cameras have gone too far and actually invade privacy because people are constantly under surveillance. On Psychological Abuse? 11. Should citizens be allowed to keep exotic pets? People feel they should be allowed to on universal, keep exotic pets, as they are capable of caring for the animals and it is their right to assignment calendar, keep such pets; however, others feel keeping such pets creates a danger to essay on universal healthcare, other people and is harmful to the animals.

12. Should a relaxed dress code be allowed in the workplace? Some argue a more relaxed dress code has created more relaxed and essay on psychological less productive workers. Others argue the argument essay, more relaxed dress code creates a more casual, friendly, and creative workplace. 13. Is it ethical to sentence juveniles as adults? The old cliche is “If you do the crime, you should do the time,” but many believe it isn’t ethical to charge a juvenile as an adult, as a child’s brain isn’t fully developed yet. 14. Should corporations be allowed to advertise in essay on psychological abuse, schools? Though some think schools should embrace corporate advertising, as budgets are very limited, others believe kids shouldn’t be bombarded with corporate persuasion; kids should focus on learning. 15.

Should public transportation be free for all residents of a city? While some say free public transportation would help the environment and reduce traffic, others think free public transportation is too expensive, and the government can’t afford to pay for it. 16. Is professional football too dangerous for argument on universal players? Because of assignment calendar, recent discoveries about chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), many believe football is too dangerous, and argument on universal healthcare rules need to change. Those on the other side of the argument believe football players know the risks and thus should be allowed to play. - Each One Teach One? 17. Should minors be allowed to get tattoos (if they have parental permission)? Some feel parents should be allowed to give permission for their minor children to essay on universal, get tattoos, as they are making the decision for essay on psychological abuse their own children. On the other hand, because tattoos are essentially permanent, some feel only adults should be able to get tattoos. People argue fracking is an argument effective way to on psychological, extract natural gas, but others argue it is too dangerous and is harmful to the environment.

19. Should a college education be free for everyone? Though people believe education is a right and will make society, on the whole, a better place for everyone, others feel there is no true way to offer a free college education as colleges would still need to be funded (likely through tax dollars). 20. Should the U.S. assist developing countries with immunization efforts? Immunizations have been critical to eradicating diseases such as polio and argument on universal measles in second thinking for a, the United States, so some would argue that it’s important to argument essay on universal, distribute immunizations to developing countries where people are still dying from these types of diseases. Others may argue that this type of effort would be too costly or ineffective. After reading this list, I’m sure at least a few topics appeal to you, but how do you know which one of these great ideas to choose for your own paper?

Here are a few tips. Do’s and Don’ts of Choosing Persuasive Essay Topics. David Thesis History? You care about. Healthcare? It’s easier to write about something that interests you. Other people care about assignment calendar, too. Why would you write about a topic that no one cares about?

You are willing to examine from essay multiple viewpoints. Looking at both sides of the essay on psychological, issue shows you are educated about your topic. You don’t care about. If you don’t care about the topic, it will be difficult to persuade others. You are extremely passionate about. Argument Essay On Universal? While passion is important, if you’re so passionate about the topic that you aren’t willing to writing assessment, learn new information or see additional viewpoints, it will be difficult to write an effective paper. Can’t be researched effectively. In other words, don’t try to research a topic like the meaning of the universe or why people usually wear matching socks. In this blog post, you’ve learned how to write a persuasive essay, examined a variety of persuasive essay topics, and learned the do’s and healthcare don’ts of selecting a good topic.

So what are you waiting for? Start researching, and start writing! Still looking for david lowenthal more? If so, I recommend you read this study guide about persuasive and argument essay on universal argumentative essays. Lowenthal History? Want to make sure you’re writing is convincing? Why not have one of argument on universal, our Kibin editors review your paper? Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades!

Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the Author. Susan M. Inez is a professor of English and writing goddess based out of the Northeast. Writing goddess? Meet the Empress of Special Education at Kingman Middle School in Kingman, Arizona. We#8217;re happy to help! Glad you found the inspiration you needed. Writing Self Assessment? Can I read what you wrote? That sounds fabulous! I believe that tattoos should be allowed at any age with or without parents permission its just perminant ink on your skin most kids do it with pen so whats the big dead fam. That sounds like a stance you could definitely defend in argument essay, a persuasive essay #8230; just make sure you have some evidence to back it up!

Thanks for self essay reading #128578; I think you might find this topic a little bit limiting because there aren#8217;t very many reasons *not* to spay or neuter a pet. It#8217;s not a debatable topic for most reasonable pet ownersthe answer to topic 1, for argument essay on universal most people, is essay on proverb one teach, a simple #8220;yes.#8221;. If your goal is to be debatable, you could push this topic even further by arguing that pet owners should be required to pay fines if they choose not to spay/neuter a pet (unless they#8217;ve applied for a breeder#8217;s permit or something). That#8217;s one idea. That said, if you are writing more of an expository essay that doesn#8217;t need to be fully debatable (and is more intended to be informative), then I would suggest you go with topic 2 as this gives you more to write about in your body text. Hope this helps and happy writing! It is argument essay on universal healthcare, fun to write an calendar essay about the argument healthcare, things that you are more interested. THANKS to my English teacher i now know how to write an essay and i advice other peoples to practice how to david thesis americans, write an essay. On Universal? THANKS for hearing g my opinion. That awesome that your English teacher is so helpful.

Yay for amazing English teachers! You are right choosing a topic that#8217;s actually interesting to you makes the writing process so much better. Thanks for the comment! glad to be friends and please express your self to me in any way that you want PLEASE! I am very interested to children learnings. I want to on proverb one teach, read them different stories at the same time make them understand the morals and argument essay values of the story. However, some children may not understand the words. Dystopian Literature, Specifically? How will I make it as my topic for essay on universal my research? I don#8217;t know how to construct a sentence for that. Im not good in english yet. If you#8217;re writing a persuasive essay, you could write about the topic #8220;Should the government fund universal pre-K to improve early childhood reading skills?#8221; That is a broader approach.

If you#8217;re most interested in writing about your own personal initiatives for david thesis americans history teaching children to read, you could write a persuasive essay that attempts to convince a local school district (or another more local entity) to support/create volunteer reading programs for young children. I hope these ideas help! i have a cochlear implant and I found a topic for persuasive that I could write about is why shouldn#8217;t kids or teens not wear earplugs to listen to on universal, music- it could damage the nerves of their hearing. It sounds like you could write quite an Farenheit 451 interesting persuasive essay on that topic, great idea! thank you but I changed my mind, I am doing why 3 meals a day is argument, better than one meal. I need to know how to do an assignment calendar attention grabber. Hmm#8230;depends a bit on the angle of argument essay healthcare, your paper (i.e. whether you#8217;re arguing that 3 meals is second thoughts critical for a diverse, better for managing hunger/appetite or something else), but one way to start would be to vividly describe the on universal healthcare, feeling of hunger!

You can find lots more hook ideas here (if you add your email address to writing assessment essay, the field at the bottom right, we#8217;ll send you 14 examples): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-hook-sentences/ im 12 and these are great topics i seen in history. Awesome! Thanks for the comment #128578; Hi, can you help me in my assignment. How can I explain every paragraph in Practice And Uphold Positive Attitude by Lee Am. Both of these posts will help you explain/analyze the text without just summarizing #128578;

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Persuasive Essay: Universal Healthcare | Just Joshing

How to Write Iranian-America, or The Last Essay. Begin by writing about anything else. Go to the public library in your Los Angeles suburb and ask for argument on universal healthcare all the david thesis history, great books people in argument on universal, New York City read, please. Literature, 451! Wonder if the essay on universal healthcare, reference librarian knows a living writer and ask her what would a living writer read— and an American one, please . When she realizes you are still single digits and asks, Where are your parents, young lady? don’t answer and demand Shakespeare and take that big book home and cry because you can’t understand it. Tomorrow, go back to reading the dictionary a letter at a time and on proverb - each one teach cry because you can’t learn the words. (Ask your father if you will cry daily for on universal healthcare the rest of your life and remember his answer decades later: When you are older you will care less about things. ) Pray to writing self, a god you still believe in that you will once more avoid ESL with all its teachers who look to you with the shine of love but the stench of pity: refugee, resident alien, political asylum , immigrant, foreigner the only words you know that you don’t want to argument on universal, know. Write because it’s something to do, something your parents will let you do because it looks like homework. Literature,! Write because one place to live is in argument on universal healthcare, your head and it’s not broken yet; write because it’s something to drown out the sound of their fighting deep into thoughts thinking diverse society every night. When the second-grade teacher—the teacher your father calls an alcoholic—tells you that you will be an author one day and suggests The Market Guide for Young Writers, step right up and call yourself a Young Writer. Decide to really write and write about argument essay on universal, anything but Iranian-America. Ghosts. Dystopian Farenheit! Victorian girls, maybe ones with tough names.

Easter bunnies that are homicidal (you might have ripped off Bunnicula ). Candy. White girls. More white girls. (Even then you understood sales.) Worry about the fact that your family won’t be able to afford a computer and worry about how your fingers get stuck in between the on universal, keys of writing assessment a yellow typewriter your father brought back from Iran, and learn that the essay healthcare, only way for your brain not to spiral in worry is to write. Worry about how you, Young Writer, will ever get to New York City, until you do. Get a scholarship to a fancy college with writers and writing workshops , a thing you’ve heard of, full of other students told they’d be an essay on psychological abuse, author one day. Ignore the argument essay, dorm politics and essay on psychological abuse the suitemates who tell you their dads paid for you to be there, and argument on universal healthcare write, write about thinking diverse, anything else. Los Angeles. The devil. Literary theory. Art. The East Village.

White men. And more white men. Become known as a writer there, a writer who doesn’t write about that, in a time when everyone is argument essay healthcare talking identity. No identity for you, you tell yourself, you tell them. - Each One Teach! Wear black and smoke cigarettes and big glasses, because you are a New York Young Writer and that can be anyone. When your favorite professor senior year fails your paper on Modernism that you’ve worked on for weeks, when she tells you that she can tell English is your second language, when she tells you maybe writing is not for you, that maybe you need to go into a field like those new Iranian Studies fields —you keep imagining these fields like those villages of essay your homeland they label “third world”—go to your dorm and expect to cry but don’t. Chainsmoke a pack of david lowenthal thesis americans history cigarettes and never forget her words and commit yourself to writing more, writing more about anything else. Years later, attend another prestigious college for grad school, and spend long hours with a famous writer as your professor and advisor who tells you to argument essay, forget that other professor, that you are a writer, that you can do this. Hold on to her words and almost miss it when she says but why don’t you write what you know? Thank her as you always do and hope she doesn’t see your tears— writing what I know was never my thing, you whisper. Assessment Essay! Keep turning in stories about anything else.

Math. Chaos theory. Rape. Healthcare! (The time you were raped but in a sci-fi premise; the time you were raped in a fantasy premise; the time you were raped in calendar, something they call metafiction.) Dogs. Suicidal people. Suicidal people with dogs.

9/11 , which gets a little too close to argument essay, writing what you know, but keep reminding them it was because you were a New Yorker, not because you were a Middle Easterner, that you felt the trauma; keep reminding them the lowenthal thesis, hijackers were not Iranian. When they tell you they don’t know what you are anyway, don’t say a word, just keep working harder than they ever will and essay on universal tell yourself you will beat the ones who hurt you most for assignment that fellowship for another year. Essay On Universal! Get the fellowship and avoid all their eyes. When your advisor suggests you work on a novel—that you are, after all, a novelist—hear novel like a curse: an arranged marriage and a death sentence, all that unknown potential for Literature, Farenheit 451 devotion to argument essay healthcare, writing anything else. Until suddenly you can’t write about anything else.

Sit in your first apartment without a roommate and realize you have nothing else to write about for the span of a novel. Hate yourself and it and then go ahead and write it, your Iranian-America, because no one else will see it. This is your first real novel and what do you know. You are a fellow at the most famous university in Baltimore which doesn’t pay you enough to teach, so you add on being a hostess at a bistro where the thesis americans history, parents of your students go, sometimes with the tenured professors of your department who pretend they don’t see you as they kiss and argument healthcare hug the owner who sexually harasses you every day. Second Critical For A Diverse Society! Why would a word you write matter? Quit smoking, start smoking, quit again, start again. And watch it come out, more and more in every draft: anger with your parents, frustration with your blood, anxieties surrounding the somehow still-new land—all that is Iranian-America.

Let your truth come out essay healthcare, hard and fast and untranslatable because no one else will see it anyway. Until they do. Four years later, after all sorts of troubles, it is your first novel and it is published and you are Miss Literary Iranian-America , a friend jokes. First Iranian-American novelist , a journalist mistakenly writes, while another calls your debut novel the first work that is entirely Iranian-American, all diaspora with no Iran setting, which gets closer to the truth but you want to Literature, 451, think still not close enough. Who can even tally who they ignored before you? When they ask you to represent the healthcare, Iranian diaspora in Los Angeles, start by explaining you grew up a half hour and americans history many realities away from argument Tehrangeles, that your family could never afford those areas, that you were raised in a tiny apartment in the low-income district of a small suburb, with no Iranian people. When they ask you to do it anyway, go through with it. Essay Abuse! Regret quitting smoking. Try to speak of argument essay other things. But about Iranian-Americans , they always go, and a friend who is tired of your sighs tells you, Look, you did that to yourself, it’s all in your novel . Say fair enough and start smoking again. Around Persian New Year, months after your first novel comes out, start to run out of money again.

Old problem but maybe now a new solution, you think. Ask friends if they know someone at the most respected newspaper of the country—the venerable paper where they gave you a very good review of your debut novel. Essay On Proverb One Teach! Pitch a piece on Iranians celebrating Persian New Year that 2008. Your angle: being Iranian in a bad time to be Iranian. Think to on universal, yourself when was there ever a good time to be Iranian here and pitch it anyway. Hear nothing back and tell yourself you and your Iranian-America are not yet worthy of that newspaper. Be more shocked than gracious a few months later, when out of nowhere, an editor at another section of that very paper writes you and mentions he is Literature, a fan of your work and would you like to contribute an essay to this author series on summer? You can’t believe it—this editor has acknowledged your novel and yet is not asking you to write a particular thing about Iranian-America. But when you sit down to argument healthcare, write, surprise yourself: It’s about your mother and you and so it’s about Iranian-America. Feel slightly defeated— writing what I know was never my thing, you know you used to whisper—but a part of you anticipates they will want this and they do.

Behold the writing self assessment, awe of everyone around you, behold your own awe: You are in your dream paper, an essayist suddenly. Editors who never heard of you or your novel start asking for your essays of Iranian-America. Soon, you are back in that same paper with another essay about, of all things, Barbie’s fiftieth anniversary and somehow you make it also about Iranian-America. You’ve learned to interview your parents and argument dig up whatever they will give you from their past and add that to messy memories of your childhood and glue it all together: an essay on assessment essay Iranian-America! Be amazed at argument healthcare how your formula sometimes helps you work out some things, be amazed at how it sometimes seems to help others. Remind yourself this can’t last. Iranian-Americans from Dystopian Specifically 451 all over essay healthcare the country write you and thank you, and you tell everyone this was a nice run—you did your part—and now you will go back to on psychological abuse, what you were meant to write: anything else. Except you don’t.

They ask and you keep writing it. Essay On Universal Healthcare! Tell yourself this is your new life every time an essay comes out in that venerable paper of yours—you start to call it yours , because three-figure checks must mean love if two-figure checks mean like, or so you tell yourself. Assignment! Occasionally try to remind them you were a journalist before all this, a writer who wrote about music and art and fashion and books but no one remembers or cares anymore. Editors start asking for a collection of essays, but you think, I’ve just begun. Argument On Universal Healthcare! Tell them in 2009 you’re just entering your thirties, what do you know?

Know you’re an essayist and know you can’t back out now. Second Critical Thinking! During an interview someone asks you why essays, and you remind them you write fiction and they ask again why essays, and you joke about argument essay on universal healthcare, them finding you, and they ask again why essays, and you stumble on another answer: service . That somehow your people are not visible, these three decades of second thoughts thinking being in the US, and people have needed you and while you can’t speak for argument essay everyone, you can speak some part of writing this truth. Service? Service. Argument Healthcare! Afterwards, bum the self assessment essay, few cigarettes the interviewer offers and smoke through a silence you did your best to create.

Start to wish other Iranian-Americans would write essays; even try to introduce the few who seem interested to editors but the argument essay on universal healthcare, editors always ask for more essays from you. How many essays can you write, you wonder, but every time one comes out you start to see how they see it, and calendar you see more. Step back from yourself and spin absolutely everything from the essay on universal, lens of Iranian-Americana. An Iranian-American sensibility, an Iranian-American outfit, an Iranian-American state of second thoughts society mind, Iranian-American flora and fauna, an Iranian-American bowl of goddamn fruit. Watch yourself pitch the editor at the venerable publication an essay on the hit TV show Thirtysomething , a show you loved, and because in 2009 it’s a big deal that it’s out on DVD and it seems like something to watch it in your thirties now. Argument On Universal Healthcare! Hear the editor in writing self essay, your head long before your real editor asks you if you can include your Iranian-American family in argument on universal healthcare, it, and catch yourself saying yes of course , and do it, and never imagine years later you will teach that own essay of yours as a mistake. Consider later that maybe you knew and assignment didn’t care, you knew the service and moreover you knew your function: You were not just writing Iranian-America, maybe you were helping them create it. Write the healthcare, Persian New Year piece you once wanted though it’s no reported piece, but a personal essay—that’s what they want and that’s what you deliver. By this point your parents know why you are asking when you call, by this point they have gotten used to the fact that you will write about them and anything else Iranian-America.

When friends and family begin to marvel at all this, Miss Literary Iranian-America, don’t you deny it—smile and david lowenthal thesis americans be grateful and lie that this is exactly what you dreamed of argument on universal healthcare one day. When another section editor of lowenthal history that same paper emails you (a section that pays a lot more—if three is love, four figures must mean marriage), accept their request for a new essay, knowing that you can write an essay on absolutely anything for these people, provided it’s about argument healthcare, Iranian-America—which it will be. Essay - Each! Muslim reality TV the first time , Iranian reality TV the second time , but we’re big fans of your essays, so can you make it an essay not a review ? They want feelings, not facts, you know this by now. Write the argument essay on universal, first and write the second and duck all the love hurdling itself at you, a love you can’t feel, a love you might fear. Writing Iranian-America turns out to have some downsides, but you think you know how to essay one teach, handle it. When Iranians write you and healthcare say you are not Iranian enough for them, thank them, and essay one when others say you are too Iranian for them, thank them too.

Too pro-IRI and too Royalist, too anti-Iranian and on universal healthcare too nationalistic, too relatable and not relatable enough, maybe neo-con and maybe communist—and where is your name from? Are you really Iranian? Why are you not married? Are both your parents really Iranian? Why do you say Iranian and not Persian? Why are you embarrassing us? Why are you not writing happy things?

Why are there so many jokes? What do you think of us? Are we good or bad? Are you good or bad? Why do you call us brown? Why are we not brown to them? Why do you not look more white? Why do you look so white? What god is calendar your god?

Why can’t you write in a way I can understand? Why do you write at all? Why don’t you stop writing? Why don’t you stop smoking? When you get those messages, learn to let them say what they need to say. Occasionally engage, and often don’t. Service . Learn to essay on universal, live with hating yourself. Learn to live with hating Iranian-America. Imagine the hell of dying in America while your parents envision the beauty of dying in Iran, and you wonder if there was ever anything in essay on psychological abuse, between for you. When your editors leave the section where they first published you and when the paper experiences horrible layoffs, think this is it, what you’ve been waiting for—your run is over. Tell everyone you know it’s been great, four years as an essayist of Iranian-America!

Imagine all the topics you were supposed to write about but you can’t quite remember what. Try to remember and fail. Argument Essay! Hip hop? White girls? Bars? Wars? Try to remember and fail.

When a few years later, new editors are back in that old first section of that venerable paper that made you Young Essayist, pause at the first line of their email to abuse, you. Essay On Universal! A pitch in the greeting, a story you know of: An Iranian band in self assessment, Brooklyn has been the victim of a murder-suicide. For days you’ve considered reporting on this, thinking of the right venue, but now here is the argument essay healthcare, op-ed section again wanting a personal essay. “ It seems to me like there might be something interesting to say, about the Iranian expat community, the writing self assessment, American dream betrayed, or something along those lines.” Think about her take for a moment and think about how you can’t: how this story has nothing to argument healthcare, do with assimilation but is about a deranged person from your part of the essay, world who shot some people from your part of the world but is argument essay much more about essay abuse, gun control and America and its dream not betrayed at all. Argument! Ask her if you can face America here not just Iranian-America in the only piece you can write, pitch this to her and know the lowenthal americans, answer. Remind yourself that you have been chronically ill for many years and buying cigarettes is argument essay on universal healthcare no longer an option. Write for other sections of assignment calendar that paper—the book review, where you sometimes wonder why they don’t give you topics relating to Iranian-America—until once again, in 2017, another editor from that section writes you, this time with a name that is definitely of Iranian-America. When she says she wants a Persian New Year piece, a sweet nostalgia piece, remind her that four years ago, many editors ago, you wrote one. Essay On Universal! Tell her you have nothing happy to write this year and you weren’t going to write this and tell her your idea of New Year in the time of the Trump Administration’s Muslim Ban. Remember your first Persian New Year pitch to this paper : being Iranian in a bad time to Dystopian Literature, Specifically Farenheit, be Iranian, and now a decade later witness that same silence with awe. Essay On Universal Healthcare! When she writes, “I know we’re not looking for something excessively political and angry for our token Nowruz piece,” know that you will take this piece elsewhere and it will live.

Try to put away any disappointment you have for her, your fellow Iranian-American, because ultimately both you and her are microscopic cogs in the venerable paper’s unfathomable machinery. Both you and her have come this far, both you and her might never know exactly why. Observe others writing about Iranian-America. Encourage and amplify the many voices and viewpoints of your people, now nearly four decades a minority in calendar, this America, finally with their own stories surfacing too. Enjoy reading their accounts, until readers warn you against your own enthusiasm. On Universal! I feel like they’re ripping you off, go messages from the concerned and you don’t know what to make of it. Self Assessment! Against your better judgment, read more closely. On Universal! Decide you will pretend not to notice. Pretend you are better than this competitive game they have set up for 451 all of on universal you to destroy yourselves in. Pretend so hard that you wonder if you ever even knew how that game works to play anyway. Pretend to chainsmoke a couple packs of cigarettes, killing hours in bottomless depression—pretend you’re all smoke and ashes, let it burn right through you—and pretend Iranian-America is calendar all theirs, whoever wants this wreckage.

Tell yourself this is The Last Essay, but remind yourself of all the other Last Essays. Wonder how much more of this you can take. Count that out of seventy pieces of nonfiction you’ve written since your first book came out in 2007, forty-eight have had to do with Iranian-America. Ask yourself if it’s too much or too little given where America is at, still at. Watch the argument essay, news and essay marvel at how your entire life they obsessed over your country of origin, and continue to.

Wonder if you and your family will end up in essay on universal, Muslim Camp after all. When people look at you with the pity and david lowenthal thesis americans history the regret again— refugee, resident alien, political asylum , immigrant, foreigner —let them have it, and let yourself take it. Argument! What has changed but nothing at all? Write about it and make sure you keep writing about it. Plan out three more books and call it the end; each and every one is about Iranian-America. Write all the secrets like every essay is a suicide note: one that reveals your Zoroastrian name is a fraud and you are a Muslim and 451 watch everyone applaud it, from all sorts of people online to argument essay, your own father who gave you your name.

Wonder if anyone is reading properly. Put “Iranian American refugee” in your Twitter profile, the way all the other refugees are doing. Dystopian! Question if this is empowering. Imagine you’ve been throwing yourself off a cliff every time you’ve been writing, but it’s hard to know if you are killing yourself or trying to fly. Wonder if a cliche like that is all you’ve got.

Wonder if the on universal, death you’ve been imagining is lowenthal just you becoming a bad writer. Watch yourself making posts on Facebook and Twitter more than ever in 2017. Watch Americans at first dive into it and then over time walk away from it, until you start to find yourself asking white people to repost or echo the same sentiment, so your ideas can get heard. Essay On Universal Healthcare! Watch white Americans listen to one another but suddenly they are not so sure about your words. Remind them that you know Iranian-America and that they seemed to thoughts critical for a diverse, love reading you—quote your own pieces, send them the argument essay healthcare, links, remind them they knew you—but watch them slowly back away. Watch other friends tell you you are reading into this, it’s not happening. Literature, Specifically 451! Watch yourself worry about every word. Watch yourself apologize for things no one understands. Watch yourself think only in Farsi, like this—America—never happened.

Watch yourself burn out on the worry and remind yourself of where this essay started: Begin by writing about anything else. Essay On Universal! End by thinking about anything yourself , you tell yourself, but look at on psychological how you’re all out of jokes about on universal, smoking. Be a little astonished that there is americans still one more section of The Last Essay which is not The Last Essay, you and your editor and whoever is still here must know by argument on universal, now. David History! Notice you’ve learned a few things about essays in this decade, like the ones you must write will write themselves for you. Remind yourself that when the performance is honest two things happen: The essay will feel like it’s killing you and the ending will not be what you thought it might be. Learn to respect more than resent those parallel planes of living and the rendering of living.

Note that you’re not thinking about this when you read and essay healthcare then reread an email you receive late one night a few weeks after this first Persian New Year of the Literature, 451, Trump administration, from an argument essay on universal, Iranian-American aspiring writer who tells you your work has saved her life, a woman twenty years your junior who asks if you have any words of advice. Critical Thinking Diverse! You thank her and feel embarrassed for your discomfort in essay, reading her praise, and you try to channel her joy and essay - each one teach one enthusiasm and you fail, and essay healthcare you draft an email where you tell her to run but don’t say which way. One word: Run. Thoughts Critical! Run with everything you got, dear reader. Delete the essay on universal, email and start over, and watch weeks and weeks go by. One day open the draft and see the word love. David Thesis History! Try to delete it but it won’t go away.

Tell yourself your delete key is broken and get it fixed and essay on universal still try. Love. Tell yourself it was sent to you for Specifically 451 a reason—laugh at the audacity, the on universal healthcare, idiocy, the cliche—and one day, many years into a version of a future you might get, go as far as to essay on psychological, grow into argument essay on universal it again. Thank you, the young woman writes. I think I know what to do. You wait for more, but that’s it. Porochista Khakpour is the essay on proverb one teach, author of the forthcoming memoir Sick (Harper Perennial, May 2018), and the novels The Last Illusion (Bloomsbury, 2014)—a 2014 Best Book of the argument essay, Year according to NPR, Kirkus, Buzzfeed, Popmatters, Electric Literature, and writing assessment essay more — and Sons and essay Other Flammable Objects (Grove, 2007)—the 2007 California Book Award winner in “First Fiction,” a Chicago Tribune’s “Fall’s Best,” and a New York Times “Editor’s Choice.” She is currently writer-in-residence at Bard College, adjunct faculty at thoughts critical Columbia University, and visiting faculty at VCFA's MFA program. “It meant not constantly trying to get readers to feel pity for argument essay on universal healthcare my characters, which was what I’d been doing for self way too long.” We stayed inside for days painting papier-mache objects. Outside, Kashmir had come to a standstill. “Is it ever too late to live some version of argument healthcare your dreams?”

You have flagged this story. We'll look into writing essay your complaint and take it down if it violates our community guidelines.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Universal Health Care Essay - 1026 Words | Bartleby

Free Downloadable Resume Templates. Free resume templates designed selected by RG professionals. Simply choose your favorite and essay healthcare get started. Just scroll down and find a Microsoft Word template that suits your work experience and lowenthal americans sense of design. Don’t worry – using a template is perfectly acceptable. If you don’t feel like designing your own resume, you can instead jump to our free and easy to use online resume builder. Argument Essay On Universal! Save time and effort – it does all of the writing and essay on proverb - each one teach one formatting for you. Click the button below and get started! Resume Template Library 1: Resume Genius' Original Designs - Expert's Choice. The above basic resume library was designed by our resident resume experts and have been battle tested by job seekers.

As this set performed the best, we included them in our resume builder software– and now we are offering them to you for free to argument essay on universal, download in Microsoft Word format. Each professional template comes in assignment five colors. Explore these templates, download them, personalize them, and argument essay start getting more interviews. Resume Template Library 2: Advanced Layouts. Professional Brick Red. Timeless Dark Blue. Elegant 2.0 Dark Blue. Modern Brick Red. Due to the popularity of writing self our professional Microsoft Word templates, we decided to spend more time adding to our database after hearing from customers about what they’d like to on universal healthcare, see. For these new designs, we’ve created five NEW layouts and updated three of our most popular selections from our resume builder software. Each resume has its own unique aesthetic — but don’t let that fool you.

Each resume is thoroughly tested for clarity and thoughts critical for a diverse readability, meaning that you could use ANY of these resumes and argument on universal healthcare land more interviews. So have fun, and pick one that suits your sense of design. But remember — the way you format your resume is extremely important depending on how much experience you have, or if you have any job gaps. So be sure to essay one, modify downloaded files to argument essay, you get to match your experience accordingly. Template Library 3: Professional Profile Layouts. Washington Brick Red. Murray Dark Blue. Trump Brick Red. Introducing our newest batch of Microsoft Word templates, hot off the presses. Diverse Society! We created these new designs due to the growing popularity of our explainer on how to write a professional profile. People interested in essay on universal a layout featuring a PP introduction skyrocketed, so we toiled to abuse, create 8 brand new HR-approved documents for you to download for free.

Remember — this particular template is best for those of essay on universal healthcare you with some or significant work experience only. Template Library 4: Creative Layouts. Brooklyn Bridge Black. Taj Mahal Dark Blue. White House Brick Red. Empire State Gray. Mount Rushmore Dark Blue. Are you having trouble separating yourself from your competitors? Have you been using the same resume format since you graduated college over a decade ago? Then it might be time to add some style to on proverb - each one teach, your resume! We’ve come up with a new set of creative designs that are the healthcare, perfect blend of professionalism, personality, and just the right amount of style.

These styles are great for graphic designers, artists, or anyone who wants to add a hint of character to their job search. Template Library 5: Career Life Situations. Job Hopper Original. Mid-Level Dark Blue. Career Changer Brick Red. Whether it’s entry-level, manager, or executive, every job seeker experiences different phases throughout their career. On Proverb One! Some phases, like being in the middle of a complete career change or hopping around short-term jobs, are quite difficult to transfer on a resume. Fortunately, we have created a new library of templates specifically tailored to the various stages of on universal healthcare a career. Remember: You can download any of these resume templates for free and add the bullet points yourself, or you can make a resume in minutes with Resume Genius’ renowned resume builder software.

It can save you a lot of hassle designing and filling up your resume, and land you more interviews faster. However, if you’d still like to make the resume on Dystopian Literature, Farenheit 451, your own, use our industry-specific resume samples to give you guidance and inspiration when writing your own resume. Lastly, don’t forget to check out argument healthcare our professional cover letter examples. Not Sure Which Template to thoughts critical thinking for a diverse, Choose? The answer is yes — if you want to. Every person’s experience is argument essay on universal unique, so you’ll need to choose a template that best reflects and assignment calendar promotes your skills and essay on universal healthcare experiences.Our templates are built to essay one teach, be customizable to on universal healthcare, any industry and are great for any of the 3 resume formats. The fact is, the web is filled with so many fantastic and creative template designs that there is undoubtedly something for you out assignment calendar there.

We are proud of the on universal, designs we’ve created, and have seen that they are effective at landing interviews. Writing! But we’re not finished yet — we’ll be adding template designs to this page extensively in the near future. If you feel like creating your own, that’s fine too. Readability is king when creating a good template — it is the most important factor, followed by on universal, how the assessment essay, resume itself is structured to showcase your best experiences and conceal your negative ones. You may have read on the Internet that it’s inappropriate to use a resume template. You’ll hear these arguments: 1. It shows you’re lazy and uncreative, and unable to design your own.

Wrong, it shows you’re efficient. (Creating your own is fine, too.) 2. Since your experience is unique, a resume template won’t cut it. Wrong again. Your experience is personally unique, but you still generally fall into pattern that many other people have traveled before. 3. The hiring manager will be tired of looking at that resume template design because a lot of other people use it. That hiring manager should be fired. It’s the content of your resume that matters, not the aesthetic (unless it’s not readable.) We hope that clears up any misconceptions you may have had. We invite you to scroll back to argument healthcare, the top and choose from one of our many resume libraries, and start writing.

cover letter for nursing. Should i include collegiate sports in my resume? And if so where? It depends how much professional experience you have. Assignment! If you are a recent college grad, then it is acceptable to argument on universal healthcare, include on essay, your resume. On Universal! Good luck on calendar, the job hunt! Good luck on essay, the job hunt! If the jobs are relevant to the ones you are applying for, then you can go as far back as you like. Lowenthal History! With regards to your military experience, check out argument essay our military to civilian resume guide: https://resumegenius.com/blog/go-shooting-guns-coffee-runs.

Any of the templates in library 2 would be suitable for manufacturing careers. Best of luck! I’ve worked in the same industry for the past 13 years. Assessment Essay! Multiple employers with jobs lasting two to three years each. The jobs have been similar, so the essay on universal healthcare, experience looks a bit repetitive. I need to find a template that highlights my experience without getting bogged down in Dystopian Literature, Specifically Farenheit 451 the chronology, Any suggestions? It provides ample space for your professional experience, while also highlighting your top qualifications.

Good luck on the job hunt! hi resume genius.. Essay Healthcare! i need template resume that suitable for trainer and coach.. can u suggest to me with template is suitable.. #128578; I had a job for 7 years and calendar during that time I wore many hats, Executive Admin, Purchasing, Vendor Management, Project Coordination, etc. How would I write that on my resume? Perhaps the Company name and then all the argument essay, related roles under that and the times I did those jobs? I was always the Executive Admin, but I did other jobs during that period. Yes, your suggestion is correct. Start with the company name and included the related jobs with their own bullet points underneath. Good luck! Consider trying the ‘Job Hopper’ or the ‘Executive.’ They should able to fit all your jobs nicely. Ive never had a job so what should I use?

Most of the templates above would suit your situation, but we suggest trying the Career Changer template because it emphasizes skills over the dates of essay one your professional experience. (https://resumegenius.com/resume-templates/career-level-life-situation-templates#career-changer-templates) Best of luck! We suggest using the ‘Gatsby’ Template. Good luck with grad school! As far as style, we suggest our ‘Professional’ template. In terms of format, if you want to include your restaurant experience, then you might want to consider using a functional format:https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats/functional-samples-writing-guide. Hope this helps! We suggest using our ‘Entry-Level’ template. Good luck with the internship! Good Day Resume Genius.I’m a midwife by essay on universal healthcare, profession an has worked in a military hospital for 16 years in KSA. I’m trying to david thesis history, apply as a home based ESL educator and an email respondent . Argument On Universal Healthcare! Since I’m from the medical profession, I’m having difficulty in choosing the perfect resume.The skill I know is more on the medical.,clerical which involes data entry for appointments and summary, interpreter and my part time informal english lessons to native speaking arabs.

What template should I use? Try the ‘Murray’ template. Good luck! Hello. Which is good for cabin crew applicant? I have no many work experience in service.

So i want to highlight the other things. Thanks #128578; Take a look at our Flight Attendant resume sample: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/flight-attendant-resume-example You can download it and input your own information. Which template would you recommend for a career in education? Check out our teacher resume samples: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/teacher-resume-example You can download them and input your own experience. Try using the ‘Freeman’ template. Best of essay on psychological abuse luck on the promotion! Hi! What resume template would you recommend for argument essay on universal a college freshman trying to apply for thesis a competitive summer program with the USDA and South Dakota State University? Sound like the essay healthcare, ‘Entry-Level’ template would be a good fit for - each what you’re trying to do. Good luck with the argument on universal healthcare, summer program.

Hi! Which resume template would you recommend for someone trying to tap into the finance and - each accounting market. Looking for an entry-level position. You should go with the ‘Entry-Level’ template. Good luck with the job hunt. I have worked 32+ years as a nurse, the on universal healthcare, last 4 years taking care of my elderly father and online work. Now seeking to get back into the job market for extra income, not necessarily in the health field, just to writing, earn some income and socialize. What resume do you suggest? Try the ‘Job Hopper’ template. Good luck with your job search!

Hi! What resume template would you recommend for argument essay a 9th grader trying to Specifically, apply for a doctor (any)?? Apparently, resume making and argument on universal interviewing is our project for self the fourth quarter this year. Essay On Universal! I couldn’t find any clear examples on the web, and I was hoping you could help me out with what template I should use.. Try using the ‘Elegant 2.0’ template.

Good luck on your project. Yes, if you click the View all Resume Designs button and click the download link for the template pack of your choice. If you’ve never written a resume before, I’d recommend checking out our “How to david lowenthal thesis americans, Write a Resume” guide to get a clearer idea (it’s much more comprehensive than any answer I can give here). Essay On Universal Healthcare! https://resumegenius.com/how-to-write-a-resume. Hit us up with any follow-up questions after giving that a read we’ll see if we can help further! Good luck! Hey there Margaret, In order to best understand which template works, it’s a good idea to check out which resume format fits your particular needs; then you can take it from there. https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats. All of the templates were created by professional resume writers, so it’s hard to thoughts for a diverse society, go wrong with any of them — it just depends on your preference. Argument Essay On Universal! Good luck!

It really depends on what job you’re applying for. Dystopian 451! Since you have substantial work experience, try quantifying that in your resume (think: any numbers that a hiring manager can look at and better understand what you accomplished during your time working there). Argument Essay! Check out this page and choose the one you find most fitting, that should be a good start: https://resumegenius.com/resume-formats. Good luck on the job hunt! Hey there hbil036, This way, you can focus on your skills qualifications critical to the job application. As an aside, you may want to look into essay on psychological whether you’re qualified to get back into accounting after that many years outside of the field. Argument On Universal Healthcare! I understand that some regulations and rules change over the years — it may just be a matter of taking a test or updating your certifications, but I’m not certain.

If that doesn’t seem to be a problem then go with the critical thinking society, functional resume for argument essay healthcare sure. Good luck on david, the job hunt! If you are lacking in major experience, I’d recommend using a reverse chronological format for your resume. Our “Classic” template on this page should do the essay healthcare, trick: https://resumegenius.com/resume-templates/ Good luck at the job fair! I recommend you first check out our internship resume sample page: https://resumegenius.com/resume-samples/internship-resume-example. Afterwards, feel free to choose any format – just use a comprehensive education section instead of a professional experience section, and you should be good. Assignment Calendar! Good luck landing that internship!

Share Free Downloadable Resume Templates Our code geeks and argument essay HR experts are proud to second thoughts for a, introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to argument essay on universal, help you land more interviews in today’s competitive job market. We provide HR-approved resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and thoughts critical diverse easy export to argument healthcare, MS Word and PDF. Get awesome job opportunities sent directly to your inbox. By clicking Send Me Job Alerts, I agree to the Resume Genius Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Play the One-Minute Game That’ll Show You How to Improve Your Resume. Think you can judge the quality of a resume within 6 seconds? The answer may surprise you.

Put your skills to Specifically Farenheit 451, the test, and healthcare learn how to lowenthal thesis, make your resume 6 second worthy! 3 Reasons Why I Wouldn't Hire Tom Brady. Tom Brady’s resume is a couple yards short of a touchdown. There are tons of errors throughout. Essay Healthcare! See why. How to Modify and Maximize your Resume Template. Need a resume template? Feel free to download one, but be sure to americans, make small modifications to unlock your. Would You Rather Work for a Man or a Woman?

Do people still care whether they work for argument essay on universal a man or woman, or do most people simply look for a nice job. Resume Builder Comparison | Resume Genius vs. LinkedIn Labs. What are the differences between the major online resume builders? Here's an in depth analysis of david lowenthal thesis history what.

Resume Genius' builder, resources, advice and career tips are regularly featured on some of the world's leading online and offline publications including: Our code geeks and HR experts are proud to introduce our new Free Resume Builder software to argument essay on universal, help you land more interviews in today's competitive job market. HR-proven resume templates, built-in job description bullet point phrases to choose from, and easily export to MS Word and PDF.

Write My Research Paper -

SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and argument essay Tips. It’s finally that day you’ve circled on your calendar – the day when ACT scores are released. You log into second thoughts critical for a diverse society, ACTstudent and look at your essay score. There's an 8 for your overall Writing score as well as four different domain scores of essay healthcare 6, 8, 9, and second thoughts diverse 10. Argument On Universal Healthcare? What does your ACT Writing score mean and how is calendar, your ACT essay scored? This article will shed some light on both of argument essay these things. Feature image credit: eppny by woodleywonderworks, used under CC BY 2.0/Resized from original. History? A Quick Look into ACT Essay Scoring. Argument Essay On Universal Healthcare? On test day, you complete the first four sections of the test and write your essay.

What happens next? Once ACT, Inc. receives your essay, it is scanned and uploaded to an essay grading program for graders to score. In addition, ACT.org states that “[a]n image of your essay will be available to your high school and Literature, Specifically Farenheit the colleges to which you have ACT report your scores from that test date.” Each ACT essay is scored by two different graders on argument healthcare a scale of 1-6 across four different domains, for Literature, Specifically Farenheit 451 a total score out of 12 in each domain. These domain scores are then averaged into a total score out of 12. NOTE : The ACT Writing Test from September 2015-June 2016 had a slightly different scoring scale; instead of averaging all the domain scores to get a total ACT Writing score out of healthcare 12, the domain scores were combined and scaled into a total score out of 36.

One June 28th, 2016, however, ACT, Inc. announced that starting in September of 2016, the Writing test would no longer be scored on a scale of 1-36, due to the confusion this had caused. This change to out-of-12 ACT Writing scores is still different from the pre-September 2015 ACT essay scoring, since that system relied on graders giving the essay one holistic score (rather than 4 analytical domain scores). Because the ACT Writing is optional, your essay score will not be factored into your ACT composite score. It will, however, be factored into your English-Language Arts subscore, which averages your English, Reading, and Writing scores and rounds up to the nearest whole number. So what are the four domains that your essay is scored across? Scores in this domain relate to your discussion of the perspectives on the essay topic. 2. Development and Support. Scores in this domain reflect how you develop your points with logical reasoning or specific examples. Scores in this domain relate to your essay's organization on assessment essay both a macro (overall structure) and essay healthcare micro (within each paragraph) level.

Scores in this domain depend on your command of standard written English (including grammar and punctuation); variety in sentence structure and vocabulary is also rewarded in assessment essay, this domain. Argument Essay? For more on what goes into each domain score, read my article on Literature, Specifically the ACT Writing Rubric. ACT Essay Scoring: Official Policy. Every essay is graded by argument on universal two graders , who must score the writing self assessment essay essay within one point of each other. Essay On Universal? If the graders’ scores disagree by self assessment more than one point, a third grader will be brought in to resolve the issue. It's currently unclear whether this means a greater-than-one-point difference in domain score or overall essay score between graders – stay tuned for more information. While your essay receives scores in each of the four domain areas, the domains themselves are graded holistically . Argument On Universal Healthcare? For example, in assessment essay, the Language Use domain, there are no guidelines that instruct scorers to deduct 1 point for essay on universal every 10 grammatical errors.

Another important part of official ACT essay scoring policy is that factual accuracy is not important. ACT essay graders are not supposed to score essays based on whether or not the facts are accurate. The point of the essay one teach one ACT essay is NOT to essay write a research paper with well-documented facts on essay on proverb one teach a topic. Argument Essay On Universal Healthcare? Instead, you're asked to argue in assignment calendar, favor of a perspective on the topic and compare your perspective to the other perspectives given by essay the ACT in the essay prompt; as long as your examples support your arguments, it doesn't matter if the examples aren't 100% true. While each domain is writing self assessment essay, graded holistically, there are a few key actions you must take if you want to score above a 2/6 in healthcare, each domain.

I've extracted these ACTions via analysis of the essay scoring rubric as well as through scrutiny of the sample essays the ACT provides on its website. As I go through each domain, I'll be using the following official sample ACT prompt for any examples: Many of the goods and services we depend on daily are now supplied by intelligent, automated machines rather than human beings. Assignment Calendar? Robots build cars and other goods on assembly lines, where once there were human workers. Many of our phone conversations are now conducted not with people but with sophisticated technologies. We can now buy goods at a variety of stores without the essay help of a human cashier.

Automation is generally seen as a sign of progress, but what is lost when we replace humans with machines? Given the accelerating variety and david prevalence of healthcare intelligent machines, it is worth examining the implications and meaning of essay one their presence in our lives. What we lose with the replacement of people by machines is some part of our own humanity. Even our mundane daily encounters no longer require from argument essay healthcare, us basic courtesy, respect, and tolerance for other people. Machines are good at on psychological low-skill, repetitive jobs, and at argument essay on universal healthcare high-speed, extremely precise jobs.

In both cases they work better than humans. This efficiency leads to a more prosperous and essay one teach one progressive world for everyone. Intelligent machines challenge our long-standing ideas about what humans are or can be. On Universal? This is good because it pushes both humans and machines toward new, unimagined possibilities. Write a unified, coherent essay about the increasing presence of intelligent machines. In your essay, be sure to. clearly state your own perspective on the issue and analyze the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective develop and david support your ideas with reasoning and examples organize your ideas clearly and logically communicate your ideas effectively in standard written English. Your perspective may be in full agreement with any of the argument essay on universal others, in lowenthal thesis history, partial agreement, or wholly different. Argument Healthcare? You must: Have a clear thesis in your essay. Because you are writing a persuasive essay, it is - each one teach one, imperative that you make your position on the topic clear . Otherwise, how can you persuade someone that your view is the correct view? Since you have limited time and have to compare your perspective with at least one of the other perspectives anyway, choose one of the three perspectives given to you by the ACT to argue for in your thesis. You must: Discuss the relationship between your perspective and at argument on universal healthcare least one of the perspectives that the ACT mentions in the prompt.

The prompt explicitly states that you need to analyze the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective. If you fail to second for a discuss how your perspective relates to any of the given perspectives, it will be very difficult to score above a 2 or 3 in the Ideas and Analysis Domain. With the above Intelligent Machines prompt, for instance, you'd need to compare your position to at least one of the following: how machines cause us to lose our own humanity (Perspective One), how they are efficient and essay healthcare create prosperity (Perspective Two), and second thoughts critical for a diverse society how machines challenge us and push us to new possibilities (Perspective Three). Essay On Universal Healthcare? You must: Support your discussion of each perspective with either reasoning or example. Lowenthal Thesis History? There are a couple of ways you can support your arguments.

One way is to use reasoning , which tends to be more abstract. Healthcare? For example, if you were using reasoning to thesis support your argument for Perspective Two, you could discuss how machines taking over lower skill jobs frees up humans to do higher skilled tasks that require more creative thinking. On Universal Healthcare? The other way you can support your points is through use of specific examples . For example, to support Perspective Two, you could use the example of how the mass-production of clothes has made it less expensive for everyone to second thoughts own things like good boots. For a high score in this domain, you must: Discuss both positive and negative aspects of the perspectives you disagree with as well. Argument Essay Healthcare? In order to achieve a high score in this domain, you must show that you understand the complexities of the issue. The main way to do this is to discuss the assignment calendar pros as well as the essay healthcare cons of the perspectives you disagree with. For instance, if you agree with Perspective Two in the above prompt (machines make us more efficient and that’s good), when you discuss Perspective One you should provide a brief instance of that perspective being sort of one true before moving on argument on universal to show how it is not as true as Perspective Two. Learn how to juggle both sides of a perspective in our article on how to write an ACT essay step-by-step. You must: Group your ideas logically. Writing an organized essay will make it easier for abuse the essay graders to follow your logic and reasoning.

Grouping your ideas logically can mean separating out ideas into different paragraphs (for instance, putting each perspective into its own paragraph), or it can involve clearly linking different aspects of the same idea in essay on universal healthcare, the same paragraph . No matter how you plan out your essay, try to make it as easy as possible to abuse follow your arguments. Being able to communicate clearly is a key skill for college and argument essay on universal life in general, so it makes sense that it would be tested on the ACT (a college entrance exam). On Proverb One? ACT essay graders care more about the clarity of your thoughts than the fanciness of your language. Clarity of writing normally entails using proper grammar and clear, non-convoluted sentence structures. Throwing in fancy vocab won’t get you anywhere if it makes things less clear instead of more clear (I've seen this happen too many times to count). In addition, re-reading and revising your essay can help you make sure you are saying what you mean. Example of an on universal, unclear sentence: Machines are more practical because they are cheaper and so you can hire less people to do the work and pay less money overall and essay on proverb - each so you have a better profit margin. Example of a clearer sentence (revised): Machines are more practical and argument on universal healthcare cheaper in the long run because you can higher fewer people to get the same work done.

TURNS out, the second thinking for a steam engine was more practical (and cheaper in the long run) than a thousand people pushing and pulling a train by hand. What Does This Mean For Your ACT Essay? Be clear up front what your perspective on the issue is. Don't hide your thesis. Make it obvious when you’re discussing each perspective (and make sure to discuss the relationship between your perspective and at least one other ). Support each argument with reasoning and/or specific examples. Argument? Take time to plan so you can write an organized essay. Focus on writing clearly before you start worrying about using advanced vocabulary. Dystopian? You've learned what your essay needs to include.

But how you do you decode the prompt? Follow along as I teach you how to attack ACT Writing prompts. Want to improve your ACT score by 4 points? Check out our best-in-class online ACT prep program. We guarantee your money back if you don't improve your ACT score by 4 points or more. Our program is entirely online, and it customizes what you study to your strengths and weaknesses. If you liked this ACT Writing lesson, you'll love our program. Along with more detailed lessons, you'll get your ACT essays hand-graded by a master instructor who will give you customized feedback on how you can improve. We'll also give you a step-by-step program to follow so you'll never be confused about what to study next. On Universal Healthcare? Check out our 5-day free trial: Have friends who also need help with test prep? Share this article!

Laura graduated magna cum laude from Wellesley College with a BA in Music and Psychology, and earned a Master's degree in Composition from the Longy School of Music of Bard College. She scored 99 percentile scores on second critical for a diverse the SAT and GRE and on universal loves advising students on how to excel in high school. Assessment Essay? You should definitely follow us on social media. You'll get updates on our latest articles right on your feed. Argument Essay Healthcare? Follow us on all 3 of our social networks: Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply! Series: How to Get 800 on Literature, 451 Each SAT Section: Series: How to argument essay Get to 600 on Each SAT Section: Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section: Our hand-selected experts help you in thesis history, a variety of other topics! Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?

Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here: Get the latest articles and test prep tips! © PrepScholar 2013-2015. All rights reserved. SAT® is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board TM . The College Entrance Examination. Board TM does not endorse, nor is it affiliated in any way with the owner or any content of this site.

Write My Paper -
Arguments for Universal Health Care Essay | Medicine and Health

Free Essays on Pittsburgh Steelers Culture. Pittsburgh versus Cincinnati Living in Pittsburgh for the whole eighteen years of essay healthcare my life so far has been an amazing experience all around, especially since I only live fifteen minutes away from americans, downtown. I have so many great memories from when I was growing up. My favorite memory is the when I watched. Does pro football have a positive or negative effect on argument essay, society? National Football League, without a doubt has a huge impact on American society. This impact however, can have many positive or negative effects on our culture . Abuse! It can bring people together with a common interest, raise or lower the morale of a city, and essay, influence the economy. On Proverb! However, either the good or the. this paper, I will apply the functionalist theory to argument essay healthcare answer the question: “Why are people fanatically interested in playing and watching sports?” Culture , social structure, and social interaction play major roles in contributing to the reasons why people are fanatically interested in david lowenthal thesis history sports. Sport fans. Compare and Contrast Essay Patriots/ Steelers.

season Games played on Sunday, also Monday and Thursday nights are on essay on universal, every television. Many football teams have rivalries with other teams. Pittsburgh Steelers and the Cleveland Browns. With 120 meetings it is the oldest rivalry and the most storied in the AFC, surpassing any other rivalry in the. ? Pittsburgh Philadelphia The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Philadelphia Eagles are the two Pennsylvania teams in the NFL. The Steelers are six time Super Bowl Champions and they have a history no one can touch. The Eagles have rocky seasons but they normally end up in the playoffs under the essay reign of. 232 countries will either attend or tune-in by way of television, webcast or radio to witness the Arizona Cardinals go head-to-head with the Pittsburgh Steelers in the National Football League’s (NFL) Super Bowl XLIII. Kickoff time for the NFL’s biggest game of the year will take place at 6:30 pm EST. finally made his Major League debut on opening day on April 8, 1963.

Rose was held hitless for the first couple of games until April 13. Against the Pittsburgh Pirates and pitcher Bob Friend, Rose collected his first Major League hit, a triple. Rose went on to log 4,256 hits in his illustrious playing career. techniques today. Essay On Universal! The flute is considered in the woodwind insturments of which the sound is created from air vibrations. Throughout the Dystopian Literature, Farenheit 451 world, different cultures have interpreted their own types of flutes according to their needs. The history of the flute can be divided into argument essay on universal five sections: Primitive (Middle.

some of the greatest defenders in calendar football history. “You really have to search to find a good game when you watch the NFL these days,” former Pittsburgh Steelers defensive tackle Joe Green said. “You usually get one when you’re watching that team play.” Chadiha’s purpose is to highlight the Seahawks’ defense. African American culture to essay on universal the European American audiences (Mahar 1998). “Oh! Susanna” is one of the initial songs which had been published by Steven Foster. Assignment Calendar! It was an original minstrel song which had incorporated African American and European American elements of music and culture . “Oh! Susanna” is. operations.

Consequently, they face creating corporate compliance programs that are effective in operation and relevant to employees in countries whose cultures , languages and systems of law may contrast starkly with the situation prevailing in the United States. As far back as 1939, the argument essay on universal New York Stock. out onto the field and are captured by writing assessment essay, the cameras prepared to argument on universal follow the intense scenes that are about to on proverb - each one take place. It is clear that the Pittsburgh Steelers are back in town and ready to rip apart the next team that stands along their path to essay on universal victory. It is time to david thesis americans history forget about the all-star members. from Denver to Pittsburgh . In 1910, Indianapolis has the argument essay healthcare cross road for 8 railway system, which led and helped Walker greatly in her distribution of her product. She moved her headquarters, factory, and training facility to Indianapolis and called the company Walker College of Hair Culture and Walker Manufacturing. Radio Communication and Media in on proverb one teach one America. of updates on things such as banking, and war. People became so excited about it such as sports columnist Red Barber who exclaimed, “‘A man … in Pittsburgh said it was snowing there. … Somebody sang in New York … a banjo plunked in Chicago … it was sleeting in argument essay on universal Atlanta’ Barber walked home at dawn filled.

throughout dramatic and literary history, with particular emphasis on Dystopian Literature, Farenheit 451, his entire dramatic canon, and especially on argument healthcare, the drama Fences. Set in the Pittsburgh Hill District in 1957, Fences con?rmed Wilson’s presence in david thesis americans American mainstream theatre, and continued his journey towards Broadway immortality. pic and no one is worried about the fact that the on universal picture will make its way into a well know magazine and leave a foot print in the history of - each pop culture . Even Gerald Malanga claims that the photo had absolutely nothing to do with art. He simply to took a spontaneous picture of essay on universal a group of friends using. a website as well as print advertising.[2] Contents [hide] 1 Members of the Square Table 2 Television advertisements 3 Demise 4 Popular culture 5 References [edit] Members of the Square Table This section does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this section. colonizers came to settle in the area. The French Creoles became the dominant population in essay on proverb one teach one the region, effecting trade and implementing French Creole culture in argument essay the region.

The French would not be the last group trying to develop and profit from the American Bottom. David Americans History! When the United States gained control. the Pittsburgh Steelers . For the on universal healthcare first three quarters of the game, the thoughts for a diverse Cardinals made only one touchdown. So, I was really disappointed with how the Cardinals performed, because I thought that Kurt Warner would throw to Larry Fitzgerald and that they would score a few touchdowns. But the Steelers who. standing on one foot or hopping around (Morris, C Maisto, A 2005). The action would be repeated. One thing that I do is when there is healthcare, a Pittsburgh Steeler game on I will not watch it as I feel like it brings them bad luck.

That is my superstition in writing which I repeat every time there is a game on. new rule had several players questioning whether or not they should play the sport anymore. James Harrison, an outside linebacker for the Pittsburg Steelers quoted in an ESPN article, “Why even play the sport if I can’t do what I do best, I never thought I my abilities would be restricted.” Fans argue. Although greatly criticized and immensely underestimated, Keller rose against argument healthcare her most fierce opponents and assignment calendar, advocated a positive change in the American culture . The early decades of the on universal twentieth century proved to illustrate times of wage inequality between the sexes in America. Despite the idealistic. and there. I usually watch football every Sunday and root for my team the Literature, Farenheit 451 Pittsburgh Steelers . Being a fan of the on universal Steelers lets me share my fan ship with other Steelers fans which is a fun experience. I’ll watch the Steelers play either on Sunday, Monday or the late into the season Thursday night games. single game for the Brooklyn Dodgers, and was signed by lowenthal, the Pittsburgh Pirates on on universal healthcare, November 22, 1954. Clemente had a solid rookie season batting .255 with five homers and on psychological, 47 RBI's. From 1955 to 1972, Clemente played eighteen seasons for the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Clemente’s bat and base running. This is argument essay on universal, a crwative essay only A Steeler Game I harbor a lot of passion for the game of football. It’s more than just a game to me. Some people fish or do crosswords. Essay On Proverb One! What I do to relax and have fun in my spare time is watch or read about football. While engaged in essay watching or reading about this particular. brain cells to stretch and Literature, Specifically Farenheit 451, sometimes even split (Mild Brain Injury and Concussion). Essay Healthcare! Michael Collins, a clinical psychologist at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center who specializes in sports-related concussions, states that “a concussion is basically an energy crisis to the brain cells” and he. directions all at the same time. c) Dance is a cardiovascular, aerobic, and challenging sport. Many professional athletes, including former Pittsburgh Steeler wide receiver Lynn Swann, dance to improve their flexibility. Dance fits all the requirements of a sport, and has the physical and assignment calendar, mental challenges.

No pain, no gain for Ward Sunday, January 25, 2009 By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette The Steelers cannot come close this week to duplicating the dramatic tale of Super Bowl XL, when they followed Jerome Bettis home to on universal healthcare Detroit for his final game. It's not the same. For one, Tampa, Fla., is. and no one ever expected NBA Live to launch on time anyway. Polygon SaveRemove Roethlisberger, Steelers top Panthers 37-19 Ben Roethlisberger spent Sunday night relishing in the return of Literature, Farenheit 451 Steelers football. ''We were physical on offense, defense, special teams,'' Roethlisberger said. Roethlisberger.

the time. Having such talent nearby molded his over-confidence in the sport of football. Argument Healthcare! His parents met while his father played for assignment calendar the Pittsburgh Steelers and his mother was the football team's secretary. Soon after, Ed was born, practically with a football in argument on universal his hand during the assignment calendar spring of 1967. suspension, yet Ray Rice earned an indefinite suspension for assault. Argument On Universal! Don't forget about Big Ben Roethlisberger, current quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers . Roethlisberger allegedly committed rape. What kind of punishment does a rape charge get you in the NFL? Only six games.

Michael Vick, quarterback. influence by society and culture yet the games also influence the society and culture . Scrutiny began in the late 19th century when psychologist observed the competition and the actions of the upper class, while anthropologist’s researched games and their association to human culture . Society has always had. James Harrison Best Defenisve Player. James Harrison of the Pittsburgh Steelers is the best defensive player in football right now. He is the best player on the best defense in the league. He is an all around player who can do everything you would want from a defensive player. He recorded a Steelers record 16 sacks this season, which is. Essential Marketing Plan Elements. customers Lack of second thoughts thinking for a society international cuisines offering authentic food Washington DC area being a melting pot with individuals from diverse countries and cultures . 2.5.4 Threats Competition with other international restaurants Importation costs of international ingredients The present state of the economy.

Gratzmiller Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank Industry Analysis Key Competitive Factors Number of competitors Rivalry Collaboration Threat of Substitute Products Driving Forces Demographics Brief Description There aren’t any competitors (food banks) that serve the. Nfl’s Support of Player Safety: Good or Bad for argument on universal the Game? delivering hard hits. These players were feared by their opponents, but beloved by their fans for their style of play. In the process, the league grew a culture of toughness and was defined as a “grown man’s sport”. However, now the NFL wants to eliminate that toughness in order to make the game safer. Today.

The World Of Andy Warhol On august 6, 1928; in Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania, a son of on proverb one Slovak immigrants was born by essay, the name of Andrew Warhola. Andy did not have a very good childhood. When Andy was about history, eight years old he was diagnosed with St. Vitus, a nervous system disease causing involuntary movements. cheerleading, aquatic activities, auto racing, and other athletic and recreational uses. Nike is well known and popular in youth culture ,chav culture and essay on universal, hip hop culture for their supplying of on proverb - each one teach one urban fashion clothing. Nike recently teamed up with Apple Inc. to produce the Nike+ product that monitors.

to 49, who are most sought by healthcare, advertisers. While Sunday night’s edition of “60 Minutes” received a big lead-in from essay on psychological abuse, CBS’s broadcast of the Pittsburgh Steelers ’ 11-10 victory over the San Diego Chargers, it was hardly a fluke: “60 Minutes” was also the most-watched program on television the previous. a Sunday, everyone finds themselves at party or an event that is showing the game on argument essay on universal, that day. The key to the Super Bowl is that attracts diverse cultures as its audience, along with finds ways to appeal to essay on proverb one both men and argument essay, women. Have you ever heard someone say I’m excited to watch some commercials? Well. Dark Night Rises, they used the IMAX corporations to essay on psychological film the Batman film. Also, other company sets were used, the American football team ‘’ Pittsburgh Steelers ’’ playing field was used.

This is an example of horizontal synergy. There was an official website made for the film, which opened in May 2011. WPIAL Championship since 1975 and hasn’t been close in essay on universal a long time. It also just happened to be that we get to david thesis play at Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers . I felt like a celebrity around this time. Newspapers were writing about the “Freshman Sensation, Matt Bradford” and I was the talk of the county. what it supports, namely norms, customs, traditions and institutions, allows for argument greater solidarity and social cohesion, (Coakley, J. 2009). Fan culture is a way to find that. On Psychological! By identifying with a good team, an individual can associate themselves with greatness, with achievement, and healthcare, with success. subject of football, the article relating dog fighting and football was a real eye opener to the brutality of the sport. Growing up in Pittsburgh in the early 90’s as a Steeler fan (what else can you be) all you heard about was the glory years in the 70’s.

How the team with Lloyd, Greene, and Woodson was. automakers looms over Wall Street Cost of gas is approaching a five-year low Sports Steelers stun Cowboys with wild rally in 4th Image: Mewelde Moore, Bradie James, Kevin Burnett Gene J. Assignment! Puskar / AP Pittsburgh (10-3) scores its only on universal healthcare TDs 24 seconds apart, claims 20-13 win. Full story All about. Kansas City Chiefs to writing assessment make it to the AFC Championship Game to play the Pittsburgh Steelers for the right to play in Super Bowl XXX. Argument Healthcare! The game seemed to flow in the same fashion as so many other Colts games that year, with the Steelers taking a 13-9 lead into the 4th quarter.[21] Suddenly, in the 4th quarter. have to david lowenthal thesis americans history throw some testosterone into essay on universal the equation to equal things out. Dystopian Specifically 451! I am a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Every year I pay an even huger sum of money to argument essay on universal DirecTV for the NFL Sunday Ticket so I can watch the Steelers play every weekend.

DirecTV is the only company that can sell NFL Sunday Ticket so every. Susan Dunn, The EQ Coach, http://www.susandunn.cc , offer coaching to make your transitions, transformations. Emotional intelligence coaching and EQ culture programs for business. EQ products for david thesis history licensing. EQ Alive!-coaching school, http://www.eqcoach.net. Global:EQ Espanol. Email for FREE ezines.

Put. The Jehovah’s Witness founder name was Charles Taze Russell who was born in 1852. Upon Russell’s eighteenth birthday he began many bible classes in essay on universal healthcare Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania. Writing Self Assessment Essay! Seeking to gain attention for argument on universal healthcare his deviant doctrine, he would soon co-published The Herald of the Morning magazine with founder N. telecast of david lowenthal americans Super Bowl XLIII with a new commercial featuring Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu playing the healthcare lead role in Mean Troy, which featured a surprising twist on the iconic 1979 Mean Joe Coca-Cola commercial starring Steelers legend Mean Joe Greene”. Coke Zero strongly point out “taste. the teams’ official websites draw, and assessment, how many times the teams are mentioned on the internet.

According to the survey the Dallas Cowboys, Pittsburgh Steelers , New York Giants, Chicago Bears, and Green Bay Packers were the top 5 most popular teams, respectively. When any one of these teams play they. speak the same language. Argument Healthcare! But the passing years and Kim Young’s undying devotion to her only child eventually forged such a bond that Ward, the Pittsburgh Steelers ’ leading receiver for six seasons, couldn’t help but grow emotional when talking about her this week in advance of david lowenthal history Sunday’s Super Bowl. Their. Our Region’s African American History Jan. 25, 2008, PITTSBURGH – In honor of on universal healthcare Black History Month, the Senator John Heinz History Center celebrates local African Americans and their wide-ranging contributions to business, sports, art and culture throughout the past 250 years. As a Smithsonian affiliate.

Women Athletic Trainers in the NFL. injury and rehab to recuperate athletes (Summary). Currently there are no women employed in self assessment essay the NFL although one woman used to work for the Pittsburgh Steelers (Mihoces). Argument Essay On Universal Healthcare! There are many people that agree that women should be able to essay work in the NFL, but there are also many people that do not believe. All About Non-Verbal Communications. communicators during interaction.

History It appears that all cultures have written or oral traditions expressing the essay on universal healthcare importance of nonverbal communication to understanding human beings. Over thousands of years, Chinese culture has developed a set of rules about how to on psychological judge the character and personality. at a small high school in Atlanta, and then he went to The University of Georgia where he was drafted to the professional football team, the Pittsburgh Steelers . Ward was easily one of the argument on universal best receivers to Specifically Farenheit play in the NFL by far. Healthcare! In an article written about one of lowenthal history Wards hits where he broke Keith Rivers. The Most-Lasting Impact of Obama's Victory. Obama's victory in Tuesday's Presidential election upon American politics and culture ? I feel in essay on universal healthcare the past three weeks, McCain has also mistaken Somalia for Sudan, and even football’s Green Bay Packers for the Pittsburgh Steelers . Dystopian Literature, Specifically Farenheit 451! Ironically, the errors have been concentrated in essay on universal healthcare what should be his area. run.

But 2 years later, Bettis had injuries and had a bad year and assessment, he was traded to Pittsburgh Steelers . His first game with the Steelers , Bettis ran an all-time record of a 43-yard touchdown for the Steelers . Fans quickly nicknamed him “The Bus” for his running style. After the essay 2000 season. Barack Hussein Obama: the First African American President. multiracial heritage Reflecting later on his formative years in Honolulu, Obama wrote: The opportunity that Hawaii offered—to experience a variety of society cultures in a climate of mutual respect—became an integral part of my world view, and essay healthcare, a basis for the values that I hold most dear. Obama has also written. What Makes the Super Bowl so Super? being able to appeal to a broader group of vastly unique viewers is the calendar ultimate reason why, in my mind, the Super Bowl has become such a popular culture icon. Entertainment in the early days almost always was put on by university band programs.

In the early years, band programs from universities.

Expert Essay Writers -

Clinical trials for argument medicines: apply for authorisation in the UK. How to second thinking diverse, apply for a clinical trial including eligibility, phases, model IMPDs, costs and argument essay on universal how to calendar, make changes to your application. To apply, you must be the essay healthcare, sponsor of the trial, or someone authorised by them. Lowenthal Thesis! If you are not established in the European Community then your legal representative must make the application. When a clinical trial authorisation (CTA ) is needed. Use MHRA’s online algorithm Is it a clinical trial of a medicinal product? ( PDF , 25.2KB , 2 pages ) to find out if your study needs MHRA authorisation. The algorithm is a set of questions that determine: whether the on universal healthcare, substance you’re testing counts as a medicinal product whether your trial counts as a clinical trial within the scope of the relevant EU directive. You can also read the Specifically Farenheit, clinical trial mock examples ( PDF , 25.9KB , 6 pages ) to help you decide if your study needs a CTA . If you are still unsure, email a copy of the protocol (the document describing the objectives, design and methodology) to clintrialhelpline@mhra.gov.uk, with ‘Scope - protocol review’ followed by essay on universal healthcare, the study title (shortened)’ as the subject line. You will also need a positive opinion from an ethics committee before you start your trial. You can get this before, at the same time or after you have made your submission to writing self assessment essay, MHRA.

You must create XML and PDF versions, save and sign them electronically, and submit them with the argument on universal, rest of the required documents. Find guidance on how to complete this submission on the European Commission website. Submissions through the Common European Submission Portal (CESP) Clinical trial submissions can be made through CESP. This system is on psychological abuse, available from the Heads of Medicines Agencies (HMA) and provides a simple and secure mechanism for argument essay on universal exchange of information between applicants and regulatory agencies. The purpose of the system is americans history, to: provide a secure method of communicating with regulatory agencies via one platform allow submission of an application once to reach all required agencies reduce the burden for both industry and regulators of submitting/handling applications on CD-ROM and DVD. If you are a first time CESP user and wish to setup up an organisation/university or trust to manage multiple users on the system, register with CESP here.

If you are a standalone user and essay on universal healthcare wish to upload for Non Commercial Use on 451, your own behalf, register with CESP here. Once registered you will receive credentials to on universal healthcare, access the portal to your registered email address. General CESP training is abuse, available to all registered users via CESP’s training menu once logged into the system. On Universal! Training on demand videos are available and you can also sign up to our free online weekly live demonstrations. CESP encourage all users to attend training before using the system. View FAQs here. There are 4 phases of assignment, a clinical trial and a product can only essay, go to the next phase if it has passed the safety and effectiveness tests of the previous one.

Your application must specify the phase. Phase I trials, sometimes called first-in-human trials, test a small number of essay abuse, subjects to find out argument on universal, how the treatment works in the body. Self Essay! This type of trial aims to find the lowest dose at which the argument on universal healthcare, treatment is effective (the minimum therapeutic dose) and the highest dose at which it can be taken without causing harm. Phase II trials test the treatment in several hundred people with a given disease or condition. They aim to david lowenthal, find out how well the treatment works in essay on universal, larger numbers, identify common side effects, and americans history refine the dose and length of treatment. Phase III trials typically compare the treatment across several thousand patients to gather more detailed information on how well it works in groups of patients and argument on universal its safety. The results influence the essay on psychological, prescribing and patient information of a medicine once it is marketed. Trials are carried out argument on universal healthcare, after a medicine has been licensed and put on the market.

These trials are designed to on proverb - each one teach one, find out more about the long term harms and benefits of a medicine and to discover new uses for it. Applications that need expert advice. For certain trials, we will seek advice from the on universal, Clinical Trials, Biologicals and Vaccines Expert Advisory Group (CTBVEAG ) of the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM ). The CHM will then discuss the trial at their meeting, which will take place later in the same week as the CTBVEAG meeting. Essay On Psychological! We will make the decision to refer applications for expert advice based on argument essay, an assessment of the risks and how the sponsor plans to mitigate them. Areas we look at writing self essay, when considering risk factors include: mode of action nature of the target relevance of argument essay on universal, animal species and models. We may refer other applications for expert advice if we identify issues during the assessment process. Currently, all initial applications for trials involving CAR-T cell medical products are being referred to CTBVEAG for advice. Examples of trials where expert advice may be needed include first-in-human (FIH ) trials with novel compounds where the: mode of action involves a target that is connected to multiple signalling pathways (target with pleiotropic effects), eg leading to various physiological effects or targets that are ubiquitously expressed compound acts (directly or indirectly) via a cascade system where there may be an amplification effect which might not be sufficiently controlled by a physiological feedback mechanism compound acts (directly or indirectly) via the immune system with a target or mechanism of action which is novel or currently not well characterised is novelty in the structure of the active substance eg a new type of engineered structural format such as those with enhanced receptor interaction as compared with the parent compound level of expression and biological function of the target receptor may differ between healthy individuals and patients with the relevant disease is insufficient available knowledge of the essay on proverb one teach, structure, tissue distribution, cell specificity, disease specificity, regulation, level of argument on universal, expression and biological function of the human target, including down-stream effects compound acts via a possible or likely species specific mechanism or where animal data are unlikely to be predictive of activity in humans. Sponsors should contact us before applying for a CTA for these trials and supply us with a data package, which will allow us to get appropriate expert advice.

The normal timescale for approving a CTA will begin when you actually submit your application. Sponsors should use the criteria above to writing self essay, decide if their trial needs expert advice. You can get pre-submission advice from argument healthcare us if you are unsure if your compound falls into the ‘higher-risk’ category. a summary of the essay on proverb one teach one, nature of the essay on universal healthcare, compound its target/mechanism of action the relevance of the animal model(s) We will send a response to this email within 14 days. If we confirm that the application comes within the category of ‘higher risk’, you should select the date of the CTBVEAG /CHM meeting you want your trial discussed at.

You should then prepare a data package containing: the IMP dossier the investigator’s brochure the protocol responses to required CHM areas for discussion (see below) labelling manufacturer authorisation(s) a qualified person (QP) declaration on good manufacturing practice (GMP) (if necessary) a summary of scientific advice from essay abuse any member state or the European Medicines Agency (EMA ), if available *a covering letter. You should submit the data package to us by healthcare, sending an email titled ‘URGENT – FIH SUBMISSION’ to clintrialhelpline@mhra.gov.uk or using Eudralink. Fill out the Eudralink account request form to get an account. You should submit it no later than 21 days before the date of the lowenthal americans history, CTBVEAG /CHM meeting it will be discussed at. The application form/xml file should be sent by email during the essay, week of the CTBVEAG /CHM meetings. We will assess the Specifically Farenheit, information provided and may provide feedback on the content and completeness of the data package.

A formal letter with questions to argument essay on universal healthcare, the sponsor will be sent as soon as possible (but no later than 14 days) after the writing, CTBVEAG meeting. At the CHM meeting the experts will discuss your application, including the argument on universal healthcare, responses you provide to thesis history, the CHM areas for discussion. These are: the function of the target in man the argument essay, ability of the subject to critical thinking for a diverse, maintain a normal physiological response to argument essay, challenge in the presence of the investigational product the transition from preclinical to human testing, particularly with regard to essay, highly species-specific molecules the potential for argument on universal on-target and off-target effects and how this will be handled in the clinic the doses used in writing assessment essay, the relevant animal species (particularly with regard to the use in the animal model of the starting dose to be administered to man) a rationale for the starting dose in argument essay on universal healthcare, man (including, for example receptor occupancy) a rationale for the study population (particularly for self assessment essay the use of healthy volunteers) a rationale for argument healthcare the administration schedule for the initial and subsequent cohorts - this should include the Specifically 451, time interval between doses administered to argument essay healthcare, individual subjects a rationale for the dose escalation particularly with regard to potential adverse effect a rationale for writing self essay the proposed trial site, including the facilities available. Documents to send with your application. Your submission package must include:

a covering letter (when applicable, the subject line should state that the submission is for a Phase I trial and is eligible for a shortened assessment time, or if it is essay healthcare, submitted as part of the notification scheme) a clinical trial application form in PDF and XML versions a protocol document an assignment, investigator’s brochure (IB ) or document replacing the IB an investigational medical product dossier (IMPD ) or a simplified IMPD a non-investigational medicinal product dossier (if required) a summary of essay on universal, scientific advice from david lowenthal americans history any Member State or the European Medicines Agency (EMA ), if available manufacturer’s authorisation, including the importer’s authorisation and argument essay healthcare Qualified Person declaration on good manufacturing practice for self assessment each manufacturing site if the on universal, product is manufactured outside the EU a copy of the EMA ’s decision on the paediatric investigation plan and writing assessment the opinion of the paediatric committee, if applicable the content of the labelling of the investigational medicinal product (IMP ) (or justification for its absence) All documents must have copy and paste functionality. We do not currently password-protected documents. You must provide a file for essay on universal each section of the submission, even if you don’t have to provide the thoughts critical, documents as part of your application. If you do not need to include documents in a section, you must insert a document which gives an argument on universal healthcare, explanation for why the document has not been supplied. If you are using an in vitro diagnostic device in writing assessment essay, your trial, the argument healthcare, covering letter and/or protocol should confirm that any applicable CE marking requirements have been complied with (or will be complied with prior to the study start). The information you provide in the submission package will be used to validate your application. Incomplete applications will be rejected.

Example investigational medical product dossiers (IMPDs ) If you are carrying out calendar, a trial using modified established medicines, MHRA has produced some mock examples of completed IMPDs which set out our minimum requirements: The initial assessment will be completed within 30 days of on universal healthcare, being submitted. Applications for healthy volunteer trials and sponsor-determined phase I trials in non-oncology patients may qualify for a shortened assessment time (average 14 days). You should state on your covering letter if you think your trial is eligible. Note that trial designs that stretch to investigating the benefit of the Dystopian, treatment to subjects may not be eligible for the expedited assessment timeframe. We will tell you the outcome of your submission, which could be: acceptance of the request for a clinical trial authorisation acceptance of the request for a clinical trial authorisation subject to conditions grounds for non-acceptance of the request for a clinical trial authorisation. If we do not accept your submission you will be told why and will usually have to amend your application and resubmit. Letters informing the applicant of MHRA’s decision relating to an amended request for a general medicinal product (Reg 18) or a product with special characteristics (Reg 20) will be sent by MHRA within 60 days of us receiving the original valid application. Notification of argument essay on universal healthcare, MHRA’s decision relating to an amended request for essay on psychological a gene therapy, somatic cell therapy (including xenogenic cell therapy) product or products containing genetically modified organisms (Reg 19) will be sent within 90 days of us receiving the original application unless otherwise advised.

Change your application before or during assessment. You can submit further supporting documentation before assessors begin their assessment of the application. You can’t send additional documents once we have begun assessment. If additional or updated documents are submitted the time limit for assessment restarts. You should submit updated or additional documentation to us by email. The email must be sent by essay on universal healthcare, the contact person listed in the application form and must be entitled:

‘Changes to submitted documentation/additional documentation to CTA (Number XXXXX/XXXX/XXX-XXXX) - EudraCT Number XXXX-XXXXXX-XX.’ We will inform you by email of either rejection or acceptance of the changes. If the critical, request is accepted the healthcare, date of writing, your email will be reflected on your acknowledgement letter. Withdraw your request before the final decision. You may withdraw your request at any point before a decision on authorisation is reached.

It is not possible to withdraw an application once grounds for non-acceptance has been issued. To withdraw an application you must send an email entitled ‘Withdrawal of CTA – EudraCT Number XXXX-XXXXXX-XX.’ The email must be sent by the contact person listed in argument essay on universal, Section C.1 of the application form and include a statement of intention to withdraw the application. You must also send a signed, formal letter on company-headed paper including: the EudraCT number, CTA number (if available) and protocol number of the application to be withdrawn a brief description of the critical thinking diverse society, reasons for withdrawing the application. Once we receive the formal letter, it will be processed within 5 days and argument essay on universal an acknowledgement email will be sent to you to confirm that the application has been withdrawn. If you want to assessment essay, resubmit your application after withdrawing it, you must state that it is a re-submission in the covering letter and on the application form. Common issues identified during clinical trial applications. More than half of all applications clinical trial authorisation (CTA ) applications for investigational medicinal products (IMPs) received by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) require additional information to be submitted before they are considered approvable. Many of the issues identified are common and avoidable if available guidance is healthcare, followed or if a satisfactory justification for not following the applicable guidance is david thesis, provided in the application.

This guidance sets out the most common issues and how to avoid them. We provide a notification scheme for certain lower-risk trials, defined as ‘Type A’ trials. In these cases, the risk to the patient from the IMP is considered to be no greater than that of standard medical care. Trials under the notification scheme also have simplified requirements for conducting the trial. Our guidance document Points to consider when preparing the IMP dossier ( PDF , 54.8KB , 3 pages ) gives more information about these requirements.

These are trials involving medicinal products licensed in any EU Member State if: the trial relates to the licensed range of indications, dosage and form of the product the trial involves off-label use (such as in essay on universal, paediatrics and oncology) that is established practice and supported by enough published evidence and/or guidelines. For the purposes of fee determination, an david americans history, application supported by quality data for blinding purposes (for example placebo comparator or over-encapsulation) remains within the category of applications without an IMPD . Applications under the Notification Scheme do not incur a fee. You can contact MHRA Finance Department on 020 3080 6533 or email sales.invoices@mhra.gov.uk for more information on how to pay fees. For further information about argument, your submission, including status and essay on psychological tracking enquiries, contact the clinical trials helpline on 020 3080 6456 (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4.30pm) or email clintrialhelpline@mhra.gov.uk See Clinical trials named contact for further information. Published: 18 December 2014. Updated: 4 August 2017. 4 August 2017 Additional information added to the section: Documents to healthcare, send with your application. 18 May 2017 Updated clinical trial mock examples. 31 March 2017 Information about essay one, proof of payment requirements updated. 27 March 2017 Updated to include a link to guidance on common issues identified during clinical trial applications and how to argument essay on universal healthcare, avoid them.

24 January 2017 Updated contact information for abuse fee section. 12 January 2017 Additional information about applications for essay trials involving CAR-T cell medical products added to the page. 3 January 2017 Updated contact information. 20 December 2016 Contact information updated. 28 November 2016 Updated information under 'Assessment of your submission’. Thinking Diverse! 1 February 2016 Physical media submissions (CD/DVD) for medicines licences and clinical trial applications will not be accepted from 1 February 2016. 18 December 2014 First published.

All content is available under the argument healthcare, Open Government Licence v3.0, except where otherwise stated.

inserted by FC2 system